Mexican president cancels Trump summit due to border wall

• 168 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Donald Trump faced a fresh torrent of criticism on Wednesday as he moved ahead with plans to build a wall on the Mexican border via executive order.

“The secretary of homeland security, working with myself and my staff, will begin immediate construction of a border wall,” the US president said to applause at the Department of Homeland Security. “So badly needed. You folks know how badly needed it is as a help.”

Trump also signed an executive order that could slash funding for so-called “sanctuary cities”, and reinstated the “secure communities” program, which encourages broader cooperation between local law enforcement and federal immigration agencies. The George W Bush-era program was eventually abandoned by the Obama administration due to criticisms that many undocumented migrants who had committed minor crimes or no crimes at all were being swept up in approach.

Furthermore, there were also reports on Wednesday that Trump would order a temporary ban on most refugees and suspend visas for citizens of some Middle Eastern and African countries.But this was not announced, and Spicer declined to comment in detail during his daily briefing, saying: “You’ll see more action this week about keeping America safe.”

Spicer also rejected reports about a draft memo suggesting that Trump was considering reviewing whether a defunct CIA programme to interrogate terrorist suspects in secret overseas “black site” prisons should be revived.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/25/donald-trump-sign-mexico-border-executive-order

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto has cancelled next week's trip to Washington to meet US President Donald Trump.

His decision comes a day after the new US president unveiled his plan to build a wall along the Mexico-US border.

Mr Trump also insisted the US would recoup the costs for the barrier from Mexico, which has strongly objected.

Senate Republicans said the US Congress would move ahead with the plan, and it would cost $12bn (£9.5bn) to $15bn.

Mr Pena Nieto announced that he had called off the 31 January trip after Mr Trump suggested he should do just that.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38760671?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

--Anna--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 --Anna--
Member since 2007 • 4636 Posts

So, what's your point?

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#3 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@--Anna--:

News coverage on "Trump Land" season 1. Episode 1.

--Anna--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 --Anna--

So, I already read that in the news. I really don't care.

Effec_Tor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 Effec_Tor
Member since 2014 • 914 Posts

Good.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

Big, stupid, expensive, and ineffective. What can I say? The man knows is base.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nepu7supastar7

@--Anna--:

If you don't care then why are you commenting on it?

--Anna--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 --Anna--

Because I can't read your mind. Please, post just what You think about it.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

Huzzah! Walls work fabulously. If they didn't, liberal protesters wouldn't be using them all the time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts
@KHAndAnime said:

Huzzah! Walls work fabulously. If they didn't, liberal protesters wouldn't be using them all the time.

I was under the impression that liberal protests don't work.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nepu7supastar7

@KHAndAnime:

You mean like the Great Wall of China? Supposedly Mexico is going to reimburse us later on. Yes, reimburse us with money they don't have.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#12  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

Mexico will not end up paying us back, and Donald Trump will have spent tens of billions of taxpayer money on a project even the retiring chief of the border patrol is calling it a waste. There are so many reasons why this will fail, and all of them should be obvious to the people pushing for the wall.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

A modern wall has watch towers with snipers, trenches with mines underneath them, and electrical wires around its wall. We can't guarantee you will live if you pass through. Those injured will be finished off to their death with rabid dogs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@KHAndAnime said:

All the reasons why this will fail are fake libtard facts.

Walls work. Everywhere they're built, they work. Mexico has a wall. Most countries have walls. They don't prevent every single Mexican from getting over the border illegally (there might be 1% of smugglers who tunnel), but it will certainly curb the majority.

The only reason the left doesn't want walls and don't acknowledge obvious facts such as illegals voting in elections is because they rely on these illegals to win elections. It's pretty sad they can't think critically on the topic and look at all the evidence (just not evidence which is usually CNN panel editorials).

"People wouldn't vote illegally...that's illegal. Just like how people would never use illegal drugs! People never do illegal things"

If there are "obvious facts" about illegals voting - where are they? Please provide some.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

Just about every important government building has walls or structures affording protection and security yet securing our border is bad? Someone enlighten me on such logic.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23034 Posts

@hillelslovak said:

Mexico will not end up paying us back, and Donald Trump will have spent tens of billions of taxpayer money on a project even the retiring chief of the border patrol is calling it a waste. There are so many reasons why this will fail, and all of them should be obvious to the people pushing for the wall.

You're thinking of normal walls. This is Donald's wall - the biggest, grandest, most expensive wall of them all.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

@Solaryellow said:

Just about every important government building has walls or structures affording protection and security yet securing our border is bad? Someone enlighten me on such logic.

It.

Won't.

Work.

Border walls =/= Government building walls

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KHAndAnime

@perfect_blue said:
@KHAndAnime said:

Walls work. Everywhere they're built, they work. Mexico has a wall. Most countries have walls. They don't prevent every single Mexican from getting over the border illegally (there might be 1% of smugglers who tunnel), but it will certainly curb the majority.

The only reason the left doesn't want walls and don't acknowledge obvious facts such as illegals voting in elections is because they rely on these illegals to win elections. It's pretty sad they can't think critically on the topic and look at all the evidence (just not evidence which is usually CNN panel editorials).

"People wouldn't vote illegally...that's illegal. Just like how people would never use illegal drugs! People never do illegal things"

If there are "obvious facts" about illegals voting - where are they? Please provide some.

Let leftist's favorite newspaper Washington Post answer that for you

Our data comes from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study (CCES) (Harvard). Its large number of observations (32,800 in 2008 and 55,400 in 2010) provide sufficient samples of the non-immigrant sub-population, with 339 non-citizen respondents in 2008 and 489 in 2010. For the 2008 CCES, we also attempted to match respondents to voter files so that we could verify whether they actually voted.

How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections? More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote. Furthermore, some of these non-citizens voted. Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010.

True The Vote, the USA's largest voter integrity organization, agrees with the collected data so far supports Trump's position on illegal voting.

Then consider that with the lack of voter ID laws in certain states, it's fairly easy for people to vote without documents. Project Veritas documented the DNC admitting to busing people around from county to country for decades.

Loading Video...

But this is where liberals go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
@KHAndAnime said:

Let leftist's favorite newspaper Washington Post answer that for you

Our data comes from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study (CCES) (Harvard). Its large number of observations (32,800 in 2008 and 55,400 in 2010) provide sufficient samples of the non-immigrant sub-population, with 339 non-citizen respondents in 2008 and 489 in 2010. For the 2008 CCES, we also attempted to match respondents to voter files so that we could verify whether they actually voted.

How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections? More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote. Furthermore, some of these non-citizens voted. Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010.

True The Vote, the USA's largest voter integrity organization, agrees with the collected data so far supports Trump's position on illegal voting.

Then consider that with the lack of voter ID laws in certain states, it's fairly easy for people to vote without documents. Project Veritas documented the DNC admitting to busing people around from county to country for decades.

Loading Video...

Did you even read your own link?

Note: The post occasioned three rebuttals (here, here, and here) as well as a response from the authors. Subsequently, another peer-reviewed article argued that the findings reported in this post (and affiliated article) were biased and that the authors’ data do not provide evidence of non-citizen voting in U.S. elections.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KHAndAnime

@perfect_blue said:

Note: The post occasioned three rebuttals (here, here, and here) as well as a response from the authors. Subsequently, another peer-reviewed article argued that the findings reported in this post (and affiliated article) were biased and that the authors’ data do not provide evidence of non-citizen voting in U.S. elections.

Did you even read what you just posted? The reponse from the authors disproved the rebuttals. Read it.

If people can so easily vote illegally, why are you so unwilling to accept it happens, when people have been documented admitting to it? Just seems really one-sided to me to not consider ALL the evidence.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Solaryellow

@drunk_pi said:
@Solaryellow said:

It.

Won't.

Work.

Well you offered quite the defense. Why not try again and tell me why a wall will not stop people from meandering across the border?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@KHAndAnime said:
@hillelslovak said:

The only reason the left doesn't want walls and don't acknowledge obvious facts such as illegals voting in elections is because they rely on these illegals to win elections. It's pretty sad they can't think critically on the topic and look at all the evidence (not just CNN panel editorials).

I acknowledge illegal people voting. I am under no illusion. If illegals vote in our elections, how does that make a wall feasible?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@KHAndAnime said:
@perfect_blue said:

Did you even read what you just posted? The reponse from the authors disproved the rebuttals. Read it.

If people can so easily vote illegally, why are you so unwilling to accept it happens, when people have been documented admitting to it? Just seems really one-sided to me to not consider ALL the evidence.

I've already seen this article before and the subsequent ones, nothing you've presented here is new. He disproves nothing.

There is nothing to accept because you haven't provided proof, just one disproven, debunked article and a "video" by a known criminal and scammer. Not quite an "obvious fact" if that's all you have.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

@KHAndAnime said:

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I dont think this will end up happening. Once he starts getting into the details i think it will end up being dropped. Although he might favor simply repairing the two massive fences along much of border (not that it needs it).

Ive come to the point where i dont even know what to say to people who think this is a good idea or will work against something. It just seems like people who want to place blame on our problems, on a non-existent threat that has been a net zero for five years now. They always seem to be completely void of any actual facts and reality always tends to hit them in the gut the hardest. You yourself demonstrated a willingness to tout a false narrative that by all measures and given facts, i feel comfortable saying youre lying about because you have been presented with the actual information. In fact last time you said these things i provided you a dozen or so peer reviews that address the subject. But none it matters right? Because you determined something long ago and youll be damned if facts get in the way... its not a shocker that this comes from the extremist religious side of our voting base.

Anyway, i still dont think this will happen. The numbers are not there and the more he pushes the more push back he will get from the vast majority of the nation, states involved and Mexico. Id also like to point out that the majority of the world does not agree with Trump or a portion of his supporters on this topic. They are smart enugh to have learned from history and know the who, what, when, where, why and how of the subject. Sad day for you, its not a right or left thing. Its a sane majority versus insane extremists.

BTW, how well is that wall in Mexico functioning? Pretty good right? Right about as good as our two massive fences, armed guards and moats. ... right? Im sorry, but i cant stop laughing, you Trump supporters, the people who actually bought into his ideas, are a joke.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KHAndAnime

@hillelslovak said:

I acknowledge illegal people voting. I am under no illusion. If illegals vote in our elections, how does that make a wall feasible?

The wall will be paid through trade policies. That has been explained a million times I think. The purpose of the wall is to maintain our country's integrity and help with voter integrity. Why do you think the wall in unfeasible?

Libs are afraid of walls because then they won't be able to win elections. Same reason why they think voter ID laws are racist, even though we require an ID for nearly everything else in this country.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28  Edited By Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

Awesome, this is a great news.. and it's about time... Thank you Mr. Trump.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Drunk_PI

@Solaryellow said:
@drunk_pi said:
@Solaryellow said:

It.

Won't.

Work.

Well you offered quite the defense. Why not try again and tell me why a wall will not stop people from meandering across the border?

I've explained it to you already. It's costly, won't stop illegal immigration or crime from illegals, and may negatively affect environmental and property rights.

The wall is attacking a symptom instead of the root problem. It's a quick-fix that feels good but won't do anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@KHAndAnime said:
@hillelslovak said:

The wall will be paid through trade policies. That has been explained a million times I think. The purpose of the wall is to maintain our country's integrity and help with voter integrity. Why do you think the wall in unfeasible?

Libs are afraid of walls because then they won't be able to win elections. Same reason why they think voter ID laws are racist, even though we require an ID for nearly everything else in this country.

The building of the wall itself will take 10s of billions of dollars. The vast majority of Americans do not support the wall. You can chalk that up to libtards or whatever. The cost of buying hundreds of miles of private and native american owned land is extremely problematic. And then there is the fact that this wall will not actually deter the illegal elements, like the Cartels and their army of jackals, from doing all the harm they do. Their share of the illegal immigration market will jump. This wall does nothing to address the actual biggest illegal immigration tactic that people from Europe and Asia utilize, which is simply over staying past their visas. He has no outlined plan one in combating that. It will lead to extremely strained relations with one of our biggest trading partners, and make us look extremely weak and foolish as a nation. There is a reason when Herman Cain talked about a huge electric fence, he was laughed at. But Trump comes along, and everyone thinks it is a good idea.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@Solaryellow said:

That border wall will be a big waste of money. If I recall it would cost somewhere in between 10 and 30 billion to build and more then half a billion to maintain according to some telegraph article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/mexico-border-wall-donald-trump-planning-much-will-cost-will/

Also project veritus is not an accurate source. There was no evidence of massive voter fraud in the recent US election.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

A modern wall has watch towers with snipers, trenches with mines underneath them, and electrical wires around its wall. We can't guarantee you will live if you pass through. Those injured will be finished off to their death with rabid dogs.

Wasn't aware the 38th parallel was in the US now, interesting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@hillelslovak said:

The building of the wall itself will take 10s of billions of dollars. The vast majority of Americans do not support the wall. You can chalk that up to libtards or whatever. The cost of buying hundreds of miles of private and native american owned land is extremely problematic. And then there is the fact that this wall will not actually deter the illegal elements, like the Cartels and their army of jackals, from doing all the harm they do. Their share of the illegal immigration market will jump. This wall does nothing to address the actual biggest illegal immigration tactic that people from Europe and Asia utilize, which is simply over staying past their visas. He has no outlined plan one in combating that. It will lead to extremely strained relations with one of our biggest trading partners, and make us look extremely weak and foolish as a nation. There is a reason when Herman Cain talked about a huge electric fence, he was laughed at. But Trump comes along, and everyone thinks it is a good idea.

To add to this, when Trump says the wall will be paid by "trade policies", that means the average American will pay the cost of it. Free trade lowers costs, creating obstacles and adding tariffs to products always results in the consumer paying the burden. And that burden will fall on poor and middle-class Americans.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

idiocy at it's finest... These illegals wouldn't come over if it weren't for the fact that corporations and businesses are willing to break the law and hire them.. They are treating the symptom and not going after the cause.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

@perfect_blue said:
@KHAndAnime said:

And why did we lose so badly if this was really the case?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 HoolaHoopMan

@Serraph105 said:
@perfect_blue said:
@KHAndAnime said:

And why did we lose so badly if this was really the case?

If Trump can't provide reliable sources to satisfy his conspiracies, neither can anyone.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Solaryellow

@drunk_pi said:
@Solaryellow said:

I've explained it to you already. It's costly, won't stop illegal immigration or crime from illegals, and may negatively affect environmental and property rights.

The wall is attacking a symptom instead of the root problem. It's a quick-fix that feels good but won't do anything.

Walls have proven to be effective in other areas yet somehow here, in the United States, it would be a useless measure? Is that about right? The government will do nothing to deter illegals coming here at least in terms of monetary issues. The government refuses to appropriately address the hiring of illegals, various tax payer funded benefits illegals receive, etc.., Sure it is costly but that hardly defines if something will have success and merit. What I gather from your opinion(s) is that having a secure border is not needed.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22377 Posts

Omfg.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

@Solaryellow: Solar, comparing a building wall to a wall spanning THOUSANDS of miles is idiotic. Building walls work because it's easy to monitor the entire thing. A wall that stretches from the Atlantic to the pacific is not. Wall security will either be insanely expensive or uselessly unenforceable. Probably both

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Drunk_PI

@Solaryellow said:

Walls have proven to be effective in other areas yet somehow here, in the United States, it would be a useless measure? Is that about right? The government will do nothing to deter illegals coming here at least in terms of monetary issues. The government refuses to appropriately address the hiring of illegals, various tax payer funded benefits illegals receive, etc.., Sure it is costly but that hardly defines if something will have success and merit. What I gather from your opinion(s) is that having a secure border is not needed.

I'm going to break it down barney style:

First off, "The government will do nothing to deter illegals coming here at least in terms of monetary issues" ignores that President Obama has worked with Mexico in order to decrease illegal immigration from Mexico as well as being the president with the most deportations. Again, this is attacking symptoms rather than the problem itself: Mexico is burdened with drug violence which is going on thanks to its biggest customer: The U.S. citizen who consumes those drugs. Building a wall might decrease it but life finds a way.

Second, "the government refuses to appropriately address the hiring of illegals." Oh boy, oh boy, you can thank good ol' American capitalism for this. You see, when a business needs to hire someone and no one is applying, that's not good. But when that illegal wants a job and applies for that job, well, lets just say that no one is going to say anything. Is it right? That depends. Do you want to continue to criminalize people leading them to become second class citizens? Or just give them a job because no one else is going to take it? It's a personal opinion but if I were an elected official, I wouldn't want to screw around with the local/state economy. Georgia passed a strict immigration law only to suffer because no one was taking jobs that illegals wanted.

Third, illegal immigrants pay taxes and receive barely to no benefits. I don't want to continue further on this because this is a fact and anything else is a complete load of garbage.

Forth, building a wall won't work. It's costly and won't accomplish anything. Mexican immigration is going down. We can spend on improving American infrastructure, improving education and healthcare but somehow the wall is more important?

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts
Loading Video...

This from 2012 from Florida.

Loading Video...

This from California in 2008. While I cannot find it, there was a video from Cali where a guy drove 2 illegal immigrants to a polling place where they used the white guy's ID and voted with it.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#42 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@perfect_blue said:

Donald Trump faced a fresh torrent of criticism on Wednesday as he moved ahead with plans to build a wall on the Mexican border via executive order.

“The secretary of homeland security, working with myself and my staff, will begin immediate construction of a border wall,” the US president said to applause at the Department of Homeland Security. “So badly needed. You folks know how badly needed it is as a help.”

Trump also signed an executive order that could slash funding for so-called “sanctuary cities”, and reinstated the “secure communities” program, which encourages broader cooperation between local law enforcement and federal immigration agencies. The George W Bush-era program was eventually abandoned by the Obama administration due to criticisms that many undocumented migrants who had committed minor crimes or no crimes at all were being swept up in approach.

Furthermore, there were also reports on Wednesday that Trump would order a temporary ban on most refugees and suspend visas for citizens of some Middle Eastern and African countries.But this was not announced, and Spicer declined to comment in detail during his daily briefing, saying: “You’ll see more action this week about keeping America safe.”

Spicer also rejected reports about a draft memo suggesting that Trump was considering reviewing whether a defunct CIA programme to interrogate terrorist suspects in secret overseas “black site” prisons should be revived.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/25/donald-trump-sign-mexico-border-executive-order

Nice, and soon Mexico will get to feel the Trump burn.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

@Gaming-Planet: arming the wall like that will be insanely expensive. How badly do you want a $100 trillion dollar wall?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44183 Posts

Good lord. He's really going to actually go through with this isn't he. lmao

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#45 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
@PraetorianMan said:

@Gaming-Planet: arming the wall like that will be insanely expensive. How badly do you want a $100 trillion dollar wall?

It'll just be a small loan of 1 trillion. Believe me.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

Trump must understand that this wont do a damned thing. I'm sure he's aware of the tunnel systems under the border? Or maybe the fact that most illegals aren't border jumpers, but visitors that have overstayed their visas?

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

Less than 20 years from now, this monument to racism will be torn down. What a waste.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts

Trump is an ass hat. He's spending billions we don't have on something so incredibly stupid and futile. And frankly after the fall of the Berlin Wall I thought the world grew up....guess not all of us did.

But I guess when you're a leech that doesn't pay taxes then you don't care. Not your money.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#49 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

Trump is an ass hat. He's spending billions we don't have on something so incredibly stupid and futile. And frankly after the fall of the Berlin Wall I thought the world grew up....guess not all of us did.

But I guess when you're a leech that doesn't pay taxes then you don't care. Not your money.

Or maybe, Mexico should fix themselves? If Mexico would go improve their economy with more jobs and build more water plants, maybe we would see less illegals and we won't need Trumps crazy idea of surpassing the Great Wall of China? The Mexican government gives no fuqs about their own people, especially when they boarder hop.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 HoolaHoopMan

@WhiteKnight77 said:

This from 2012 from Florida.

This from California in 2008. While I cannot find it, there was a video from Cali where a guy drove 2 illegal immigrants to a polling place where they used the white guy's ID and voted with it.

Really, you want to throw your hat in the ring on the 3-5 million illegal voting allegations?