Man Claims to Be Jesus Christ! $$$

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SunofVich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 SunofVich
Member since 2004 • 4665 Posts
lol,

This just gives me a thought.

Most people believe in the existance of god. Yet when ever someone says they have seen him this person is suddanly deemed as crazy or mentally ill.

And most believe Jesus will return but when ever someone comes out and says "I am Jesus" he gets the same treatment.

Though I would agree this guy is clearly not Jesus.  But if I say how I know that then I will really offend someone more then I already have.
pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 pianist
Member since 2003 • 18900 Posts
[QUOTE="pianist"]... another display of just how foolish and gullible people can be.nick3333
And how smart they can be.

I don't think it's especially smart - playing on peoples' religious motivations isn't a hard thing to do. If you can get past the immorality of exploiting their deepest beliefs by lying (rather ironic, actually) and are charismatic, then you can do what this guy's doing.
pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 pianist
[QUOTE="nick3333"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"]Just when you thought people couldn't get any dumber.-Karayan-
If it makes you feel any better, for every couple of idiots there seems to be a genius to take advantage of those idiots. And so the cycle continues...

He might actually believe himself. He wouldn't be the first to have delusions of grandeur.

Yeah... like that idiot who leads the Westboro Baptist Church and firmly believes that only he and about 100 followers (most of whom are his extended family) are the only people who are worthy of heaven.  :roll:
nick3333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#54 nick3333
Member since 2004 • 12414 Posts
[QUOTE="nick3333"][QUOTE="pianist"]... another display of just how foolish and gullible people can be.pianist
And how smart they can be.

I don't think it's especially smart - playing on peoples' religious motivations isn't a hard thing to do. If you can get past the immorality of exploiting their deepest beliefs by lying (rather ironic, actually) and are charismatic, then you can do what this guy's doing.

*takes notes* Sounds like another career option!
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 -Karayan-
Member since 2006 • 6713 Posts
[QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="nick3333"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"]Just when you thought people couldn't get any dumber.pianist
If it makes you feel any better, for every couple of idiots there seems to be a genius to take advantage of those idiots. And so the cycle continues...

He might actually believe himself. He wouldn't be the first to have delusions of grandeur.

Yeah... like that idiot who leads the Westboro Baptist Church and firmly believes that only he and about 100 followers (most of whom are his extended family) are the only people who are worthy of heaven. :roll:

I would have gone for Hitler (beautifully parodied in "The Great Dictator", though it's funny that he only became delusional some 3 years after the movie was made) and Stalin myself.
pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 pianist
[QUOTE="-Karayan-"] I would have gone for Hitler (beautifully parodied in "The Great Dictator", though it's funny that he only became delusional some 3 years after the movie was made) and Stalin myself.

If you read up a bit on the guy I mentioned, he'd probably be equally cruel if he had dictatorial power.
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 -Karayan-
[QUOTE="pianist"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"] I would have gone for Hitler (beautifully parodied in "The Great Dictator", though it's funny that he only became delusional some 3 years after the movie was made) and Stalin myself.

If you read up a bit on the guy I mentioned, he'd probably be equally cruel if he had dictatorial power.

Ah, the Phelps. They'd probably have everyone killed who as much as worked on Sunday.
pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 pianist
[QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="pianist"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"] I would have gone for Hitler (beautifully parodied in "The Great Dictator", though it's funny that he only became delusional some 3 years after the movie was made) and Stalin myself.

Ah, the Phelps. They'd probably have everyone killed who as much as worked on Sunday.

Given that he thinks the entire world is full of sinners, and that sinners deserve death, he'd kill far more than that.  Fortunately, almost no one cares what he thinks.
puremage1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#59 puremage1209
Member since 2006 • 1960 Posts
hmm... that gives me a really good idea
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 -Karayan-
[QUOTE="pianist"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"][QUOTE="pianist"][QUOTE="-Karayan-"] I would have gone for Hitler (beautifully parodied in "The Great Dictator", though it's funny that he only became delusional some 3 years after the movie was made) and Stalin myself.

Given that he thinks the entire world is full of sinners, and that sinners deserve death, he'd kill far more than that. Fortunately, almost no one cares what he thinks.

Hey, people might think to themselves, if people like that hate dead soldiers as much as homosexuals, maybe there's nothing wrong with being gay either.
yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 yoshi-lnex
Member since 2007 • 5442 Posts
THat's kind of sad
AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#62 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts
wtf...that man is mentally illsix_shot
That man was normal until he played Killzone liberation 15 hours in a row

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 85070537783
Member since 2005 • 1219 Posts
It kind of makes me think, how did that Jesus myth managed to grow anyway? You'd think the people back then said the same thing "You are not the messia" but either way the rest of the world bought that crud. Curious, let's not make the same mistake and let him die an elderly death.
thotoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 thotoz
Member since 2006 • 941 Posts
lol
jm4847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#65 jm4847
Member since 2006 • 3535 Posts
How do you know he isn't? Jesus said he'd be back! What if people make the same mistake all over again???
GsSanAndreas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 GsSanAndreas
Member since 2004 • 3075 Posts
he says he is greater than jesus christ from before lol, he says "he cannot die" someone needs to shoot him in the head to show that he CAN die, or usa needs to pull his visathotoz

I lol'd
darklord888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 darklord888
Member since 2004 • 8382 Posts
People who are so ignorant to think this is real deserves to lose everything. Maybe they'll learn before it's too late.