Low IQ Linked to Prejudice, H*mophobia and Conservative Beliefs

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

As one the most conservative members of this forum I ****ing call a ****in foul. If liberals are so smart how come they ignore data that essentially proves the homosexual lifestyle despite the studies that show it is unhealthy and leads to higher suicide rates, higher rates of mental disorders, and lower life expectancy. As a conservative I am not saying "God hates..." like clowns do (clowns NOT real conservatives) I advocate helping and rehabilitation (not those camps but give them the data do not sugar coat it). Again I do not discriminate or hate anyone...I just believe in the sanctity of marriage being between a man and a woman. Let them have civil unions and do not allow anyone (not just homosexuals to make out in public).Super_MooRio

No, you are a bigot.

Spitfirer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Spitfirer
Member since 2007 • 2088 Posts

As one the most conservative members of this forum I ****ing call a ****in foul. If liberals are so smart how come they ignore data that essentially proves the homosexual lifestyle despite the studies that show it is unhealthy and leads to higher suicide rates, higher rates of mental disorders, and lower life expectancy. As a conservative I am not saying "God hates..." like clowns do (clowns NOT real conservatives) I advocate helping and rehabilitation (not those camps but give them the data do not sugar coat it). Again I do not discriminate or hate anyone...I just believe in the sanctity of marriage being between a man and a woman. Let them have civil unions and do not allow anyone (not just homosexuals to make out in public).Super_MooRio

Shut up, you stupid bigoted f*ck.

fueled-system

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 fueled-system
Member since 2008 • 6529 Posts

Wow so much ignorance that I dont think even a troll would say... I actually think your serious and that is scary

What you just said is complete and utter ignorance and downright cruel.

Also dont you dare put God in with this equation ESPECIALLY when science proves YET ANOTHER conservative talking point as a lie when they prove that it is something you are born with. I wonder what will happen then huh? Would you say God made a mistake?

CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 CptJSparrow
Member since 2007 • 10898 Posts
[QUOTE="Super_MooRio"]As one the most conservative members of this forum I ****ing call a ****in foul. If liberals are so smart how come they ignore data that essentially proves the homosexual lifestyle despite the studies that show it is unhealthy and leads to higher suicide rates, higher rates of mental disorders, and lower life expectancy. As a conservative I am not saying "God hates..." like clowns do (clowns NOT real conservatives) I advocate helping and rehabilitation (not those camps but give them the data do not sugar coat it). Again I do not discriminate or hate anyone...I just believe in the sanctity of marriage being between a man and a woman. Let them have civil unions and do not allow anyone (not just homosexuals to make out in public).

Shut up you pc elitist
SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 SpartanMSU
Member since 2009 • 3440 Posts

You guys do realize that Super_MooRio is a troll, right? He's most likely the alt of Banjo...

Avatar image for Smokescreened84
Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#156 Smokescreened84
Member since 2005 • 2565 Posts
An open mind that is accepting and understanding of the differences in one another has a greater chance of learning and developing a sharp intellect, over a mind that keeps closed, hates for no reason and refuses to see that life does not conform to their misguided and backwards notions of how life should be just to suit themselves. It's fun being open minded.
flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#157 flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts

[QUOTE="flazzle"]

[QUOTE="Klopono"] Of the four groups listed, yes.Klopono

Do you have a link to that? I would like to see it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

It's in the third paragraph, under the header "US Test Scores." Jews also apparently have an IQ of 113.

i wonder if there were other tests done that doesn't show blacks with the lowest IQ scores because something like that should be tested more than once IMO

TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 TopTierHustler
Member since 2012 • 3894 Posts

more liberal propaganda...yay

iwilson1296

It was a scientific study.

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

Dumb people are defiantely prejeduce, but I think that's a learned behavior that comes from lack of real world knowledge. However your politcal assesment is complete BS and proves you need to get outside more.

I have met some pretty stupid and prejudiceLiberals just like I have met some pretty stupid and prejudice conservatives.

You hating on people with different views is no different from someonw hating gays or races of people. It's just as closed minded and ignorant and maeks it seem like you are the one with the low IQ around here.

Also most internet articles are pure spin and arn't scientific at all, you can pull a stupid study out from anywhere to push agenda.

ShadowMoses900

Deja vu, I swear I remember a thread just like this, and me going, dude you are spot on. Anyways, I think the tc is just a bigot in a different way.

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 mahlasor

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

A bigot is someone who is intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion. Since you are a liberal and apparently hyper intelligent, you should be able to think this out with out my help. o_0 Except you probably think being a bigot just means not loving homosexuals 100 percent. Do not play dumb please.

edit: wait, this is ironic, the article can be applied to you. The article says there is no point in trying to reason with you.

tenaka2

I linked a scientific study and so I am automatically a bigot? Your agressive response is more telling then the article ever will be.

I think you are intolerent of conservatives. You linked a pseudo scientifc study and called it scientific... No one is buying it, I am not conservative btw. Maybe you are not bigoted, but you are very very biased obviously. I do not know a lot of bigotted people out there to be honest, but I notice how often liberals use it, like if you disagree with something with a liberal, they use the word bigot loosely. Which is ironic.

edit: I am not sure why you were sayying I was aggressive, I am explaining why I disagree with the false ditchotomy this thread implies. So pointing out inconsistencies, is being aggressive?

Super_MooRio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Super_MooRio
Member since 2011 • 546 Posts

ROFLMAOCOPTER (I do not know another way to describe how hard I am laughing) at "bigot" "trol" etc. insults for deviating from group think.

I know gamespot has a liberal bias from the political compass thread. Only me and some other person got red. Most people were in the Green party or Libertarian and some in the Democrat.

From getting bullied to death.RushKing

Bullies are not real conservatives, look at the comedians like Tracy Morgan... They are liberal and libertarian, some pretend to be conservative though.

Believing in traditional marriage does not equate to hating homosexuals...

Dude....sexual orientation is not something that you can change.:|LJS9502_basic

Attraction is psychological yes you can, take a Psychology course... It is called conditioning.

Wow so much ignorance that I dont think even a troll would say... I actually think your serious and that is scary

Also dont you dare put God in with this equation ESPECIALLY when science proves YET ANOTHER conservative talking point as a lie when they prove that it is something you are born with. I wonder what will happen then huh? Would you say God made a mistake?fueled-system

You are not born gay and I am not even arguing they should be cured rather treated well but we need the institution of marriage held up. In countries where gay marriage is legal population is in decline. So if I disagree with the idea of tearing down marriage I am " downright cruel"?

TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 TopTierHustler

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="mahlasor"]

A bigot is someone who is intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion. Since you are a liberal and apparently hyper intelligent, you should be able to think this out with out my help. o_0 Except you probably think being a bigot just means not loving homosexuals 100 percent. Do not play dumb please.

edit: wait, this is ironic, the article can be applied to you. The article says there is no point in trying to reason with you.

mahlasor

I linked a scientific study and so I am automatically a bigot? Your agressive response is more telling then the article ever will be.

First, it is a pseudo scientific study, that you are using to create a generalisation that is false of course. What bothers me is you are trying to say that conservatives = homophobes, racist, etc. This leads you to being bigotted towards conservatives, because you are trying to label them as haters. It is what you are implying that is leading me to think you are bigotted.

Hey, there's a difference between social and economic conservatives.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

You are not born gay and I am not even arguing they should be cured rather treated well but we need the institution of marriage held up. In countries where gay marriage is legal population is in decline. So if I disagree with the idea of tearing down marriage I am " downright cruel"?

Super_MooRio

I have yet to see a constitutionally valid reason against the legalization of gay marriage in the United States.

This doesn't change that.

TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 TopTierHustler

Mooroo, everybody knows you're trolling. Why continue?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

ROFLMAOCOPTER (I do not know another way to describe how hard I am laughing) at "bigot" "trol" etc. insults for deviating from group think.

I know gamespot has a liberal bias from the political compass thread. Only me and some other person got red. Most people were in the Green party or Libertarian and some in the Democrat.

[QUOTE="RushKing"]

Bullies are not real conservatives, look at the comedians like Tracy Morgan... They are liberal and libertarian, some pretend to be conservative though.

Believing in traditional marriage does not equate to hating homosexuals...

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Dude....sexual orientation is not something that you can change.:|Super_MooRio

Attraction is psychological yes you can, take a Psychology course... It is called conditioning.

Also dont you dare put God in with this equation ESPECIALLY when science proves YET ANOTHER conservative talking point as a lie when they prove that it is something you are born with. I wonder what will happen then huh? Would you say God made a mistake?fueled-system

I can't understand at all why you would care if someone is gay or not. And I'm really right wing(shouldn't have to say this when it's really left wing=homophobic)

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

Bullies are not real conservatives

Super_MooRio

I have decided I love Super_MooRio.

Super_MooRio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Super_MooRio

[QUOTE="Super_MooRio"]

DroidPhysX

I have yet to see a constitutionally valid reason against the legalization of gay marriage in the United States.

Women are not people under the constitution...

There are many errors in the constitution, plus if the founders thought it was right why did it not occur. Stop using a ancient document to solidify your views.

As humans we need the union because a man and a woman logically reproduce and rear a family. If you want to have gay sex, go ahead and sin... We should not legally recognise them as anything but life partners however.

Gay marriage's legalization causes a decline in population growth as shown in all the countries pretty much that have legalized it.

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 mahlasor

lol, the reason women are not people in the constitute is because... lol they are not people xD

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 DroidPhysX

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]

[QUOTE="Super_MooRio"]

Super_MooRio

There are many errors in the constitution, plus if the founders thought it was right why did it not occur. Stop using a ancient document to solidify your views.

As humans we need the union because a man and a woman logically reproduce and rear a family. If you want to have gay sex, go ahead and sin... We should not legally recognise them as anything but life partners however.

Gay marriage's legalization causes a decline in population growth as shown in all the countries pretty much that have legalized it.

>Sees exploding population growth

In that case gay marriage needs to be legalized faster.

Also, in Reed v. Reed the equal protection clause and thus the constitution extended to women.

Singling out a specific group for discrimination/taking rights away without due process is unconstitutional courtesy of Anthony Kennedy in Romer v. Evans. Denying gays marriage while granting straights that falls under that premise.

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 mahlasor

Well here we go, this is where the thread starts to derail, but I guess with a crappy study like that... lol. I know the argument how it is descriminating, but honestly what could gays gain more from being named "married," versus just having civil unions? The only real point of marriage, is it gives incentives to have children. That is why they give the tax breaks so people will have children. Btw, I am not exactly a fan of marriage, seems like a legal trap, especially for men. But I guess you shoudl get a pre nup if you marry. Anyways, I am not sure what all the hype is about gay marriage, gays do not get anything out of it versus a Civil Union. Why would people who are not going to have kids deserve the same benefits as someone who has to like have sex with a woman, spend money on medical bills to do whatevers that I have no experience in.

edit: of course I know people who marry do not have to have kids, and some do not. And the only places that are overpopulated are places that are full of poor people having way more kids than they can support. United States is not over populated, we get most of our population from immigration.

rastotm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 rastotm
Member since 2011 • 1380 Posts

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]

[QUOTE="Super_MooRio"]

Super_MooRio

It is suggested that people are born gay The vast majority of homosexual people show a difference in the size of a certain part of the brain. While most homosexuals initially disliked this scientific study, they approve of these days as it suggests that being homosexual is a natural occurance.
Furthermore the statement of population decline is nonesense, it is not relevant since reproduction is a free choice and no obligation. It does certainly not pose any danger to society.

In addition i find the idea of forbidding gay marriage disgusting. Who are you to prohibit them from marriage, as stated before there is NO decent reason to forbid it except for personal grudges. Keep on looking for weak, unreasonable arguments, I can only hope that one day your mentality changes... 'A decline in population are you kidding me?
Lets start promoting teen pregnancy while we are at it, as population increase is incredibly important to sustain our current society....

More ontopic,
I personally hate these Low IQ linked to .... studies, as they never take environmental aspects in account. While it is proven that environment has great influence on the aspects of prejudice, H*mophobia and conservative beliefs.

helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts
I do think racist people are generally stupid. However bigotry is taught by parents. If you were raised to hate people you generally will have those same thoughts as an adult.
hensothor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 hensothor
Member since 2011 • 522 Posts

From random article from the interwebz:

Planet_Pluto

Did you actually read what you posted? Or are you just that biased? If so, you encapsulated many of the points on that list yourself...

helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]

[QUOTE="Super_MooRio"]

Super_MooRio

I do not necessarily agree with homosexuality for religious reasons. But to think that gay marriage will decrease birth rates is naive and ridiculous. Just because they can't get married legally doesn't mean they are going to stop being gay They will not start reproducing with the opposite sex because there is a gay marriage ban.
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 mahlasor

edit: oh good, you deleted that epic quote. I think there is a lot of truth to what he is sayying, I have noticed this in liberals.

SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 SpartanMSU
Member since 2009 • 3440 Posts

[QUOTE="Planet_Pluto"]

From random article from the interwebz:

hensothor

Did you actually read what you posted? Or are you just that biased? If so, you encapsulated many of the points on that list yourself...

The intent of his post clearly went over your head. Now, go sit over there in the corner with all of the other low IQ people.

rastotm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 rastotm
Member since 2011 • 1380 Posts

[QUOTE="Super_MooRio"]

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]

helwa1988

I do not necessarily agree with homosexuality for religious reasons. But to think that gay marriage will decrease birth rates is naive and ridiculous. Just because they can't get married legally doesn't mean they are going to stop being gay They will not start reproducing with the opposite sex because there is a gay marriage ban.

I've stated in many times before, people are pulling arguments out of their ass on the topic of gay marriage. That's the only difference between high IQ and low IQ on the topic of gay marriage. Low IQ are the ones being honest and saying that they are simply against it, while those with a high IQ post a weak excuse in the form of a ridiculous argument

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

[QUOTE="poptart"]

Maybe the suicide rate is higher because certain people keep on telling them their lifestyle is unhealthy. That kind of pressure probably doesn't ease a persons susceptability to mental breakdowns/disorders either.

LJS9502_basic

I'd imagine more than one factor goes into a suicide/suicide attempt.

My point was more the irony - the negative stance taken doesn't exacty help.

But regardless it can only take one stimuli to trigger the process that leads to a suicide attempt - see bullling, death of spouse, etc.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 poptart

Super_MooRio

Do you think the complexities of sexual attraction and orientation can be explained - and therefore altered - by conditioning?

What do you propose to cure a gay man of his ills? Strap him in a chair and give them an electric shock when you show them a picture of a winky, but reward them with a lollipop when you show him a pair of jubblies?

Wolf-Man2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#180 Wolf-Man2006
Member since 2006 • 4187 Posts

The problem with studies are that they always contradict each other... There are logical explainations for some people's prejudice, homophobia, etc other than having an IQ the same as their shoe sizes, such as trauma, family upbringing, peer pressure, etc.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="poptart"]

Maybe the suicide rate is higher because certain people keep on telling them their lifestyle is unhealthy. That kind of pressure probably doesn't ease a persons susceptability to mental breakdowns/disorders either.

poptart

I'd imagine more than one factor goes into a suicide/suicide attempt.

But regardless it can only take one stimuli to trigger the process that leads to a suicide attempt - see bullling, death of spouse, etc.

Trigger? Usually the last straw but not the only issue.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Dude....sexual orientation is not something that you can change.:|Super_MooRio
Attraction is psychological yes you can, take a Psychology course... It is called conditioning

I've taken several psychology courses Dude. And attraction doesn't happen by choice. You cannot make yourself "feel" attraction if it's not there.
poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 poptart

[QUOTE="poptart"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I'd imagine more than one factor goes into a suicide/suicide attempt.

LJS9502_basic

I may be one straw. A massive straw maybe, but still a solitary one. The aforementioned bullying being a prime example we see being given much press coversage of late.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="poptart"]

poptart

I may be one straw. A massive straw maybe, but still a solitary one. The aforementioned bullying being a prime example we see being given much press coversage of late.

Well yeah it sells. But I'd say those individuals had a few other problems.
scoots9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#185 scoots9
Member since 2006 • 3505 Posts

You're not conservative at all. You're supposed to want fewer laws, not more.

MobilechicaneX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 MobilechicaneX
Member since 2009 • 2863 Posts

You know what pisses me off even more then homophobia? It's when homophobes have the nerve to quote Bible passages as if it justifies their twisted ethics.

Look, I'm not looking to s*** on religion here. People have a right to believe whatever they want. I might not agree with religion, but I respect people's rights to believe in whatever spiritualism they want. But don't you DARE use your religion as a crux to back up your non-religious argument. You can enforce whatever you want within your church, but as soon as you expect everyone else to bow to your version of God, you have completely annihilated all chances of being taken seriously. Heck, if I was in an actual face-to-face argument about homosexuality (Or any other social issue) and someone pulled out the Bible to use as evidence, I'd shove it back in their face. You may as well be presenting a banana for all the credibility it gives you.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 LJS9502_basic

You know what pisses me off even more then homophobia? It's when homophobes have the nerve to quote Bible passages as if it justifies their twisted ethics.

Look, I'm not looking to s*** on religion here. People have a right to believe whatever they want. I might not agree with religion, but I respect people's rights to believe in whatever spiritualism they want. But don't you DARE use your religion as a crux to back up your non-religious argument. You can enforce whatever you want within your church, but as soon as you expect everyone else to bow to your version of God, you have completely annihilated all chances of being taken seriously. Heck, if I was in an actual face-to-face argument about homosexuality (Or any other social issue) and someone pulled out the Bible to use as evidence, I'd shove it back in their face. You may as well be presenting a banana for all the credibility it gives you.

MobilechicaneX

So you are complaining about intolerance by using your own intolerance? Awesome hypocrisy there.....

TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 TopTierHustler

[QUOTE="MobilechicaneX"]

LJS9502_basic

So you are complaining about intolerance by using your own intolerance? Awesome hypocrisy there.....

Stupid statement is stupid.

I hate KKK members, pointing out that it's hypocritical doesn't really have much relevance.

shakmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 shakmaster13
Member since 2007 • 7138 Posts
Throughout history conservative forces have done nothing but hold humanity back. Not surprised.
Super_MooRio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Super_MooRio

[QUOTE="Super_MooRio"]As one the most conservative members of this forum I ****ing call a ****in foul. If liberals are so smart how come they ignore data that essentially proves the homosexual lifestyle despite the studies that show it is unhealthy and leads to higher suicide rates, higher rates of mental disorders, and lower life expectancy. As a conservative I am not saying "God hates..." like clowns do (clowns NOT real conservatives) I advocate helping and rehabilitation (not those camps but give them the data do not sugar coat it). Again I do not discriminate or hate anyone...I just believe in the sanctity of marriage being between a man and a woman. Let them have civil unions and do not allow anyone (not just homosexuals to make out in public).scoots9

You're not conservative at all. You're supposed to want fewer laws, not more.

I am definately Republican, a moderate Republican but still Republican.

TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 TopTierHustler

I am definately Troll, a weird oneyes but still troll.

Super_MooRio

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="Super_MooRio"]

TopTierHustler

Not so much weird as remarkably successful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#193 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I'm not concerned about the dumb people that are racist and homophobic, I'm concerned about the smart ones that are.

Super_MooRio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Super_MooRio

[QUOTE="TopTierHustler"]

[QUOTE="Super_MooRio"]

coolbeans90

Not so much weird as remarkably successful.

Notice how when I prove you all wrong, then you go attack me on other ****

PC_Otter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 PC_Otter
Member since 2010 • 1623 Posts

Define "conservatism". There are many ways to take the word and explain "conservative" ideas. Conservative as in traditional, or conservative as in less-explicit or a conservation of change?

The way the terms of Liberalism and Conservatism are thrown around drives me nuts.

A conservative stance on homosexuality could be one that is supportive of an unregulated way of lifebut it could be a conservative stance in the more traditional Christian stance.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 coolbeans90

Notice how when I prove you all wrong, then you go attack me on other ****

Super_MooRio

It wasn't an attack, good fellow; it was a compliment. I also am intrigued by your Systems Wars contributions. Quality material, surely.

To me when I play a PC game it feels like I am not playing a work of art. When I play a 360 or Ps3 game they feel like blockbuster movies. Does anyone else feel the same way?Super_MooRio

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 DroidPhysX

I've been contemplating whether super_moorio is banjo's alt

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="MobilechicaneX"]

TopTierHustler

Stupid statement is stupid.

I hate KKK members, pointing out that it's hypocritical doesn't really have much relevance.

*shrugs*Doesn't matter if you employ the same tactics.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 coolbeans90

I've been contemplating whether super_moorio is banjo's alt

DroidPhysX

Almost certainly. The real question is whether or not Thumpybowser is a third one.

WiiCubeM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#200 WiiCubeM1
Member since 2009 • 4735 Posts

I'd believe it. It's backed by some scientific research and a few early studies. Even from personal experience it's always the dumb ones that seem to hold biased views without any sort of backing.

Also, to the posters on this thread, you can't pick and choose what to believe just because you don't think that there is a connection. If something has some backing through science, we have to hold it as possible, if not true.