Living in a Feminist, Man-Hating Matriarchy

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scoob64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Scoob64
Member since 2008 • 2635 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0L3ik9fp-M

This is an intersting vid and makes some good points. quality is not great though.

as Chris Rock said, 'society doesn't give a f*** about men'. heh, i suppose thats true. just saw another article on IGN about making sure women are properly represented in video games... which is a bit odd as video games are mostly played by men. one gender is not more important than another :)

Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

I think feminism A.) Wants to have its cake and eat it too, and B.) Is about revenge, not equality. But most people don't buy into it. There are lots of radicals preaching bizzare ideas. Ignore them.

Spitfirer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Spitfirer
Member since 2007 • 2088 Posts

You're talking about a**holes who hide under the name of feminism.

Scoob64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Scoob64
Member since 2008 • 2635 Posts

Spitfirer

was just sharing a video

achilles614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 achilles614
Member since 2005 • 5310 Posts
Young *****s who hide behind feminism make me want to club baby seals. I'm talking about the girls who tag themselves as feminists so they can get away saying and doing whatever they want. They couldn't stop playing hide the sausage now they need an escape plan.
scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
I think feminism A.) Wants to have its cake and eat it too, and B.) Is about revenge, not equality. But most people don't buy into it. There are lots of radicals preaching bizzare ideas. Ignore them.Palantas
Feminism is improperly displayed in the media. It's not about revenge at all.
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Palantas

Feminism is improperly displayed in the media. It's not about revenge at all.scorch-62

I can go online and find all sorts of examples of crazy hate groups claiming to be feminists. Then I'll be told that those aren't the true feminists (or given some other quasi-religious argument). Feminists aren't being portrayed poorly by the media. They're being portrayed poorly by these loonies.

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

Feminism is a derogatory word now, yeah that is how successful this movement was. It needs to move away completely. It is about make false claims over and over again, it is insanity, and unscientific. It is a belief that is not grounded into facts. I purely subjective word that you cant argue about because there is no real feminist, its just whatever is in a females head that she, or sometimes he thinks is feminism. It is ********.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Engrish_Major
Member since 2007 • 17373 Posts
Have you any idea how it feels to be a Fembot living in a Manbot's Manputer's world?
scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
I can go online and find all sorts of examples of crazy hate groups claiming to be feminists. Then I'll be told that those aren't the true feminists (or given some other quasi-religious argument). Feminists aren't being portrayed poorly by the media. They're being portrayed poorly by these loonies.Palantas
Those "loonies" would be radical feminists. Radical feminism is to feminism as al Qaeda is to Islam or as Westboro Baptist is to Christianity. As definitively as that fits into your model, it's true.
Blade8Aus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Blade8Aus
Member since 2006 • 1819 Posts

Spitfirer

I think feminists are a**holes who hide under the name of equality.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178850 Posts
. which is a bit odd as video games are mostly played by men. one gender is not more important than another :)Scoob64
Odd dichotomy. Nonetheless....girls do game...and in decent numbers.
MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts
just saw another article on IGN about making sure women are properly represented in video games... which is a bit odd as video games are mostly played by men. one gender is not more important than another :)Scoob64
Megadrive games let you choose to be a girl. The industry took a backwards step then :( But now there's Skyrim so w/e.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="Scoob64"]just saw another article on IGN about making sure women are properly represented in video games... which is a bit odd as video games are mostly played by men. one gender is not more important than another :)MissLibrarian
Megadrive games let you choose to be a girl. The industry took a backwards step then :( But now there's Skyrim so w/e.

You're doing in wrong....girls don't game and they aren't on the internet. I've read it here so I know it's true.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
I'm living life fine as a man... If anything it's easier, woman have more standards.
Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Would it be irony if I pulled over a woman with five bumper stickers about how she's a feminist and she tries to get out of the ticket by showing me cleavage?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic

Would it be irony if I pulled over a woman with five bumper stickers about how she's a feminist and she tries to get out of the ticket by showing me cleavage?

airshocker
What you have a double standard and don't let guys out of tickets for showing some....er pecs?
Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Lockedge
Member since 2002 • 16765 Posts

[QUOTE="scorch-62"]Feminism is improperly displayed in the media. It's not about revenge at all.Palantas

I can go online and find all sorts of examples of crazy hate groups claiming to be feminists. Then I'll be told that those aren't the true feminists (or given some other quasi-religious argument). Feminists aren't being portrayed poorly by the media. They're being portrayed poorly by these loonies.

There are loads of different types of feminists. I knock heads with a great many, and support a great many. It's like saying you hate fruit. Which fruit? There are like, hundreds of types and it's unlikely one dislikes every type.
Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Lockedge
[QUOTE="Palantas"]I can go online and find all sorts of examples of crazy hate groups claiming to be feminists. Then I'll be told that those aren't the true feminists (or given some other quasi-religious argument). Feminists aren't being portrayed poorly by the media. They're being portrayed poorly by these loonies.scorch-62
Those "loonies" would be radical feminists. Radical feminism is to feminism as al Qaeda is to Islam or as Westboro Baptist is to Christianity. As definitively as that fits into your model, it's true.

There's a place and time for radical feminism. Most people don't understand the theories they bring up(understandably so), so they get called "loonies". Far from it. They're just idealists who have big issues with systems of power that society is currently operating under.
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#20 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
I hate men but I'm not a....er wait a minute, what was that other thing? >.>
Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts
I don't like feminism. Then again, most things that end with an "ism" aren't really to my taste.
Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#22 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Women's rights has gone to far..

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
It's Oprah's fault this thread is interesting........ i hope GS dont delete for the sake of real time discussion
Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Lockedge

Women's rights has gone to far..

ristactionjakso
Hah, care to explain?
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#25 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
I don't like feminism. Then again, most things that end with an "ism" aren't really to my taste.Victorious_Fize
not even Cubism?
Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Lockedge
[QUOTE="hippiesanta"]It's Oprah's fault this thread is interesting........ i hope GS dont delete for the sake of real time discussion

Bringing up Oprah is interesting. She fits the old Mammy archetype. One blog talks about it here
MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts
[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"]I don't like feminism. Then again, most things that end with an "ism" aren't really to my taste.Allicrombie
not even Cubism?

Overrated >_> [spoiler] Nah not really, I love turning profile doodles into round face, awesomo fun [/spoiler]
Leejjohno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Leejjohno
Member since 2005 • 13897 Posts

[QUOTE="Scoob64"]. which is a bit odd as video games are mostly played by men. one gender is not more important than another :)LJS9502_basic
Odd dichotomy. Nonetheless....girls do game...and in decent numbers.

What about the good looking ones? :P

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36041 Posts
I agree, let's get back at those women by getting together and beating them up. Then we can declare the tree house ours. No one can be allowed to to defect for sex though.
EsYuGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 EsYuGee
Member since 2007 • 466 Posts

Huh? You're a man in the Kardashian family?

Avatar image for deactivated-59913425220eb
deactivated-59913425220eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-59913425220eb
Member since 2002 • 1772 Posts
I'm a man and I do my best to respect woman. I absolutely love them, I thank God that He put women on this earth.
cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 cybrcatter
Member since 2003 • 16210 Posts

airshocker

Was it decent cleavage?

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

This is an intersting vid and makes some good points. quality is not great though.

as Chris Rock said, 'society doesn't give a f*** about men'. heh, i suppose thats true. just saw another article on IGN about making sure women are properly represented in video games... which is a bit odd as video games are mostly played by men. one gender is not more important than another :)

Scoob64

Um... You realize once we count ALL games, including social games and 'casual' games, women actually make up more then men in sheer numbers. Women are a huge reason those two categories have really taken off, even though I'm sure a large amount of men play the same games.

Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Palantas

There's a place and time for radical feminism. Most people don't understand the theories they bring up (understandably so), so they get called "loonies". Far from it. They're just idealists who have big issues with systems of power that society is currently operating under.Lockedge

I can see how's there's a time and place forgroups who want to marginalize, enslave, or eliminate large sections of the population. I understand that I want to continue living (hint: I'm male), and theories that interfere with that I'm not too keen about.

KittyKat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35 KittyKat
Member since 2002 • 26381 Posts

[QUOTE="Scoob64"]

Whiteblade999

Um... You realize once we count ALL games, including social games and 'casual' games, women actually make up more then men in sheer numbers. Women are a huge reason those two categories have really taken off, even though I'm sure a large amount of men play the same games.

I think the percentage of gamers who are female is now over 55%. That being said, the vast majority of them are casual gamers who idle on facebook or perhaps will play DS games occasionally. Those who are "hardcore", or say those who go out and purchase games on console/PC are still very dominantly male. Games like League of Legends and WoW though seems to be attracting female gamers.
MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17663 Posts

[QUOTE="Palantas"]I can go online and find all sorts of examples of crazy hate groups claiming to be feminists. Then I'll be told that those aren't the true feminists (or given some other quasi-religious argument). Feminists aren't being portrayed poorly by the media. They're being portrayed poorly by these loonies.scorch-62

You know, I've been wondering something, and it's a bit OT but your comment brought it to mind.

Anyways, I guess my question is: why are some different interpretations of something (as you've mentioned, TWBC, radical Islam, hardcore feminists) any more dis-credible than someone preaching it from a different perspective? Why can't radical Islam be the correct interpretation, or maybe the TWBC are spot on in their teachings, as sick as that would be? Unless something like religion or feminism is entirely objective, which it's not, who has the right to say what subjective take on it is incorrect or not?

ehhwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ehhwhatever
Member since 2010 • 1463 Posts
What if instead of being man-hating these feminists believe women are superior to men?
Avatar image for lex_in_the_moon
lex_in_the_moon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#38 lex_in_the_moon
Member since 2007 • 770 Posts

I think feminism is fine but all of these extermist man haters need to calm down. They don't want equality they want MORE rights than men and if I chose to speak up against it I am deemed a sexist and it's the same with having different skin colours. A white man doesn't seem to be entitled to an opinion on ethical issues anymore.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
I agree, let's get back at those women by getting together and beating them up. Then we can declare the tree house ours. No one can be allowed to to defect for sex though. Serraph105
Not even a little :(
Vesica_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Vesica_Prime
Member since 2009 • 7062 Posts

Feminism is now about being above males, not about equal rights as males. From child support which has the male required to pay it regardless of who has the job, rape cases automatically trying to judge males as criminals (Patrick Waring case) as well as being able to publish gendercidal works (SCUM Manifesto) and deem it as accepted whilst any male publishing any works arguing for a patriarchal society or the complete gendercide of females would be arrested under hate crime.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

Dear Scoob64

You are weak. The fact you stated that you live in a matriarchy means you consciously acknowledge that women have control over you. To be honest, I cannot with a clear conscience consider you a fellow man and consequently cannot relate to your troubles. Personally, I look down upon you and detest you for what you are - a snivelling coward. Nevertheless, I wish you a happy servitude to the powers that be.

Sincerely,

-coolbeans90

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
I agree, let's get back at those women by getting together and beating them up. Then we can declare the tree house ours. No one can be allowed to to defect for sex though. Serraph105
What counts as sex?
Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#43 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

The idea that the modern world disrespects or disfavours men compared to women is utterly laughable.

Avatar image for ChampionoChumps
ChampionoChumps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ChampionoChumps
Member since 2008 • 2381 Posts

Dear Scoob64

You are weak. The fact you stated that you live in a matriarchy means you consciously acknowledge that women have control over you. To be honest, I cannot with a clear conscience consider you a fellow man and consequently cannot relate to your troubles. Personally, I look down upon you and detest you for what you are - a snivelling coward. Nevertheless, I wish you a happy servitude to the powers that be.

Sincerely,

-coolbeans90

coolbeans90
Well said. If you think we live in a matriarchy you need to man up. Don't give in to political correctness. Be a f****** man if you want to be.
walkingdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 walkingdream
Member since 2009 • 4883 Posts

I know i'm going to get hate for this but....

It sucks being a White Male because you can't Say anything without being deemed a Racist or a Sexiest Pig :P

Crunchy_Nuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Crunchy_Nuts
Member since 2010 • 2749 Posts
Next time a woman asks you to make a sandwich spit in it. That'll teach 'em. *air grab*
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts

Have you any idea how it feels to be a Fembot living in a Manbot's Manputer's world?
 Engrish_Major
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title. :lol:

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

Feminism is fascism in a different form. Think about it. For one thing they are really good at getting governmental support for some reason.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

Feminism is fascism in a different form.

mahlasor

I agree; they must be stopped.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

What you have a double standard and don't let guys out of tickets for showing some....er pecs?LJS9502_basic

I said she tried. She didn't succeed.