DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8772 Posts

Which do you think will win in a fight? Also, if I had to watch one, which one should it be?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56103 Posts

The Last Airbender did a Hell of a job better than Dragonball. The visual, character model right and the story at the very least was more accurate to the source material and Dragonball, I don't know what the hell I was watching.

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

@davillain-: But dragonball had Emmy Rossum.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@crimsonbrute: Even Emmy Rossum couldn't wish this movie to be save.

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

@davillain-: Wish...

I see what you did there.

Still, DB gets a point for her alone.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#6 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19544 Posts
@davillain- said:

The Last Airbender did a Hell of a job better than Dragonball. The visual, character model right and the story at the very least was more accurate to the source material and Dragonball, I don't know what the hell I was watching.

The Last Airbender was terrible. But Dragonball Evolution was so atrocious that it makes even The Last Airbender look at least somewhat decent by comparison.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DaVillain  Moderator

@Jag85 said:
@davillain- said:

The Last Airbender was terrible. But Dragonball Evolution was so atrocious that it makes even The Last Airbender look at least somewhat decent by comparison.

The funny thing is, Last Airbender was profitable vs Dragon Ball: Evolution. Back than, the cartoon series was so popular, it made the movie more money then it earn...until it was too late we all found out it was shit!

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#8  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19544 Posts

@davillain- said:

The funny thing is, Last Airbender was profitable vs Dragon Ball: Evolution. Back than, the cartoon series was so popular, it made the movie more money then it earn...until it was too late we all found out it was shit!

Well, Evolution had a relatively low budget compared to Last Airbender. The Last Airbender was also directed by M. Night Shyamalan, whose movies somehow always manage to turn a profit even when they're terrible (except for After Earth which flopped). Also, DBZ's popularity was waning around the time Evolution released (before a resurgence with DB Super), whereas Last Airbender released at the height of Avatar's popularity (before declining after Legend of Korra).

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58961 Posts

Dragon Ball: Evolution is one of those movies where you can look at a single frame and inherently know how bad it is.