DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#6302 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8780 Posts

Evil Dead (2013) Well done. Humorous. Fun for the whole family.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6303 DEVILinIRON

The Black Phone. An entertaining horror film with Ethan Hawke as the bad guy.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#6304 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Breakdown 1997 one of my favorites.

Loading Video...

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6305 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

Child’s play 3 I think maybe

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6306 dave123321

Oh no

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6307 dave123321

Last one was m3gan. Needed gore

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6308 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24960 Posts

Blood Diamond.

One of the finest performance by Leonardo Dicaprio. excellent movie.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#6309 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59078 Posts

@warmblur said:

Loading Video...

Re-watched after seeing your post.

Dope movie.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#6310 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Wasn't looking forward to this knowing the length and how long ago the sequel was, never re-watched original or any catch ups on you tube I thought if a film is doing a sequel over a decade later it should recap the events of the first film.

It didn't so that added a lot of confusion wrecking my brain trying to remember what happened in last film, which turned out to be critical to the story.

If you watch this seeing a catch up of the first film is recommended to appreciate the main story arc.

It was a great film though, I thought it wouldn't be so good as the film succeeded due to the visuals being way ahead of anything at the time. Given how much this tech has improved over the years I didn't expect the film to still surprise me how good it looks (and does 3D well not waste it) also just have a good story as well.

8/10 (recommend to either watch the first film again, or some kind of recap on you tube, and be aware its 3 hours 10 minutes long)

Avatar image for masterkiller103
Masterkiller103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6311 Masterkiller103
Member since 2022 • 468 Posts

M3gan, really liked it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6312 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@uninspiredcup said:
@warmblur said:

Loading Video...

Re-watched after seeing your post.

Dope movie.

Nice

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6313 uninspiredcup

@warmblur: Bit confused though.

So, the "fake" truck driver stops. And picks up his wife.

Right? And lets him run around until he accidentally finds him again.

Then they try to grab him and force him to go to a bank.

Why didn't they just do this in the first place?

Seems abit odd.

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#6314 GNS
Member since 2015 • 922 Posts

A Man Called Otto (2022). Saw it yesterday in the cinema. Friend told us she was taking us to see a comedy, and, well, imagine my surprise that it was not a comedy (it had certain comedic elements, but just to lighten the depressing mood of the titular character). The plot revolves around a pensioner, who recently lost his wife, was just forced to retire and is now looking for a way out of life, but circumstances (the comedic elements) do not allow him to leave this world. It made me a bit tearful, since I lost a family member recently, but overall it was an interesting watch.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6315 Ghosts4ever

Rewatched Once upon a time in west

Loading Video...

10/10 masterpeice movie.

Cant get tired of it. they Never make movies like this anymore.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6316 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@uninspiredcup said:

@warmblur: Bit confused though.

So, the "fake" truck driver stops. And picks up his wife.

Right? And lets him run around until he accidentally finds him again.

Then they try to grab him and force him to go to a bank.

Why didn't they just do this in the first place?

Seems abit odd.

That's a good point I have no idea it's one of those movie tropes I guess.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6317 Ghosts4ever

@warmblur: warmie, are you really not into wild west movies?

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6318 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10479 Posts

glass onion. lived up to the name, really enjoyed it. not as good as knives out, it was a more of an unconventional premise and i found it more challenging to stay on top of for the duration. i'll watch it again as a bit of a mop up session to fill in a few blanks. speaking of blanks, daniel craig is excellent as benoit blanc, great character, look forward to his next adventure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6319 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
@ghosts4ever said:

Are you down with the Wild Wild West?

Loading Video...

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6320 Ghosts4ever

@warmblur said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Are you down with the Wild Wild West?

Loading Video...

nope. prefer sergio leone spaghettie western movies

Clint eastwood was most badass character. chew tobbaco smoke, shoot with revolver.

its pure badassery which is absent in todays hollywood movies because of woke shit.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6323 uninspiredcup

Body Bags - Big fan of John Carpenter, but still a few movies of his haven't watched.

This was supposed to be a pilot for a TV show that was never picked up by HBO.

Basically Tales Of the Crypt with 3 stories. Has alot of celeb cameos.

It's alright, good time. Not amazing.

magnus_rohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6324  Edited By magnus_rohan
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

The Conquestador civilization was a significant part of history, specifically Latin American history. Characterized by a culture acutely focused on art and humanism, this native civilization set its sights on building vibrant communities across parts of Peru, Ecuador and Colombia. Excitingly, an expansive collection of archaeological sites illustrate how the presence of the Conquestador people profoundly affected their neighboring regions centuries before colonization. Remarkably, the cultural crossings made by the Conquestador has notably reshaped Latin America history as we know it today - with language, music and other aspects of their shared lives continuing to make everlasting impressions.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6325 uninspiredcup

Vampires (1998) - John Carpenters last financially successful movie, but also his weakest imo.

Almost like a video game with cool young priest who looks up to bad ass cigar smoking wear-sunglasses-indoors leather coat (I hate this shit but I gotta do it) guy fighting Dracula.

The guy who plays not-Dracula just looks goofy AF.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6326 DEVILinIRON

Evil Dead (2013). A good scary movie.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6327  Edited By jaydan  Online
Member since 2015 • 8437 Posts

I gotta say: I've always been a Pixar fanboy when it comes to computer animation. They are the pioneers of this medium, and DreamWorks has always been the rival to Pixar, yet both styles are very different between the studios. Pixar was always going for the lessons type of heartstrings whereas DreamWorks always felt more Nickelodeon with pop culture gags. I definitely had been more biased for Pixar.

Furthermore: I kinda fell off the Shrek bandwagon after Shrek 2 and I never bothered watching the first Puss in Boots film. I went into this film very skeptical but I thought I'd give it a shot after seeing a lot of my reliable sources raving about it and suggesting it's the best animated film of 2022.

I don't think you need to watch Shrek or even the first Puss in Boots to enjoy this one, and holy shit this might be the best DreamWorks animation yet. I'm honestly quite speechless over just how much I loved this one and I understand exactly why it might just be the best animated film of 2022.

It carries the secret sauce of what makes a Pixar film so great, and holds artistic craftiness of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. At times Puss in Boots: The Last Wish looks like a straight up oil painting rather than a computer animated film. It utilizes frame rate drops similarly to Spider-Verse to give a more dramatic edge to action sequences. It works spectacularly.

Beyond the technical prides of this film, The Last Wish has a really great story setup and world building mechanics that are very unique and intriguing that I haven't quite seen in a computer animated film before. The entire cast of characters are very likeable, even some of the joke/sidekick characters all have their moments of shine. There is a truly great villain here that I believe will go down as one of the great animated villains. There's one villain that will be held up so highly in this regard, and yet there are multiple villains that are no slouch either. There is one in particular that I did not see at all in the marketing that I'm sure DreamWorks is hiding for your own surprise, but this character completely steals the show and is one of the funniest animated characters I've seen in a while.

Speaking of the funnies, this one had me laughing all throughout. DreamWorks really stuck the landing with the humor in this movie that got me really laughing, especially with one of the villain characters I mentioned above that steals the show. Almost every joke had me laughing with how they subverted my own expectations.

It has that Pixar secret sauce with the heart and the important lessons that the protagonist has to go through. DreamWorks at their finest here, and I can't stress enough that this is a must see.

I know some people don't like the craft behind computer animation over traditional animation; but I think Puss in Boots: The Last Wish gives a strong case that can change your perception of what a computer animated film can be: crafty.

Pixar needs to up their game now, because DreamWorks just 1-up'd them, and easily one of the best animated features of 2022. Also if you like Sergio Leone Spaghetti Westerns, you might appreciate the nods and his influences in this piece.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6328  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Phone Booth 2003 I use to love this movie back in the day. I rewatched it and I didn't like it as much I find Farrell really annoying and I wish he died Forest Whitaker is the only likeable character 7/10. The most interesting thing I found out about this movie that it was actually filmed in the Fall of 2000 not sure why it took so long to come out.

Loading Video...
uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6329  Edited By uninspiredcup

Wheels On Meals - Wasn't a fan of this one

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#6330 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3647 Posts

Saw Black Adam last night on HBO Max, I guess it was alright though waiting 15 years for a superhero movie from The Rock just should have been made years ago. The cliffhanger does make me want to see what could have happened if DC didn't reboot the universe with Superman returning. I just feel The Rock is kinda monotone in the movie as Black Adam reminds me of John Cena as Peacemaker. Worth a rental at the least though I enjoyed Pearce Bronston as Dr. Fate as he was really good. It makes me wish there was a movie based on his character in his younger years. 7/10

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6331  Edited By Warm_Gun
Member since 2021 • 2451 Posts

Watched about a dozen movies since then, but...

Jurassic Park III commits one of the worst sins a sequel can of only going through the motions and trying to do little more than replicate the same beats as the first. It does that with less violence, barely killing anyone. All the principal cast stays safe, and when you combine that with the sentimental crap of the divorced couple and their boy it feels excessively like a family movie. Was released in the unfortunate early 2000s period of heavy yet-to-mature computer graphics, with dinosaurs looking worse than ever. Doesn't know how to build suspense, never excites. The parents tried for weeks to get the Costa Rican government and their local politicians to help them and then Saddler brings the US military in with a few phone calls. Okay. So they weren't in that much danger after all.

Can't understand how no one who looked at that script didn't point out how weird it is for the characters to be happy about the flying dinosaurs migrating, after what they experienced in their giant bird cage. Movie implies the flying dinosaurs have been in that cage for seven years when it shows the characters leave the gate open. Never mind where their food supply inside came from; did they not remember the dinosaurs flying freely at the end of The Lost World?

The movie doesn't adequately explore the themes central to Jurassic Park, playing God with genetic engineering, corporate greed… But what more can they say that the first movie didn't already? The Lost World struggled with that too, including the book, as I recall from a lifetime ago. If you as the studio CEO only care about the money, have at it. But the quality will diminish as you keep trying to milk an IP not really ripe for franchising like this, and when you do try to explore those themes again it will just end up dumber and more pointless because what was meant to be said has already been said.

I never liked this movie. Even as a kid it bothered me. First two Jurassic Park movies are good. Didn't watch the World sequels, didn't care much for World. World might actually be a bit better, however, when I think about all the problems of JP3 and the lifelessness of the script. I never rewatched World, probably never will, so can't say for certain.

ophelmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6332 ophelmark
Member since 2017 • 613 Posts

The Shape of Water.I thought it was ok.

Yakuza Apocalypse.It was ok.

RAW is WAR(APR 2000).I usually don't mention this show but the show itself in April was kinda weird.It seems like most of the wrestlers were quite happy for some reason and i wonder if that was cause at that time Chyna got invited to appear on a tv show called 3rd rock from the sun.I wonder if they were getting a lot of calls for movies or shows or maybe it was just Eddie Guerrero making me laugh all the time with his antics.I usually don't care for backstage stuff on anything but this attitude the wrestlers had was pretty noticeble.

Riotmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6333  Edited By Riotmaker
Member since 2023 • 9 Posts

In the theatre? That'd have been nearly a decade ago. And I honestly don't remember what it would have been. Last movie I remember seeing in theatres was The Last Airbender.

Most recently movies watched via streaming services: The Menu and Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery. I also re-watched The Fifth Element as well as John Wick for the dozenth time.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6334  Edited By InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

Clue (1985)

How can you fit so many commanding actors on screen at once. It's so good every time I watch it.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6335  Edited By InEMplease

@uninspiredcup said:

Vampires (1998) - John Carpenters last financially successful movie, but also his weakest imo.

Almost like a video game with cool young priest who looks up to bad ass cigar smoking wear-sunglasses-indoors leather coat (I hate this shit but I gotta do it) guy fighting Dracula.

The guy who plays not-Dracula just looks goofy AF.

I liked this silly movie so much back in the day.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6336 uninspiredcup

The Red Queen Kills Seven Times (1972) - Quite enjoyed this Giallo. I liked looking at Barbara Bouchets face for an hour.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6337 uninspiredcup
Loading Video...

fenriz275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6338 fenriz275
Member since 2003 • 2383 Posts

The Northman.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6339 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2041 Posts

M3gan

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6340  Edited By jaydan  Online

An excellent performance by Cate Blanchett. Tár begins feeling almost like a Ted Talks interview, examining the prestige and the accomplishments of orchestra conductor, Lydia Tár. To the film's credit: it is presented as a biopic. To my surprise by the end, I learned how it is a complete work of fiction and Lydia Tár is not a real person.

In the beginning the film discusses her ideologies over what point should we separate artists from their art; particularly the ones that have very questionable or disgraced personal backgrounds. Do we still value their art or do we cast them away into obscurity despite how groundbreaking their works may have been?

After this interview sequence, the rest of the film turns into a character study of a conductor whose very own power dynamics start to unravel and begin to draw into question her own ethics. This is all explored within a modern day backdrop of this supposed "cancel culture" and how this character descends into her own downfall from grace after scandals and allegations begin to surface. We witness her very own exploitations from the hierarchy of her own position. We witness the downfall of her own mishandling of power.

It's a slow burn, serious drama here, that takes time with each scene, but it handles its exposition with great intention. Tár is not your popcorn flick but a mental exercise that discusses art versus the artist and at what point do we separate the two in the event that the artist turned out to be a horrible person. By the end she becomes the very embarrassment that she once scoffed at during her university lectures.

It's a familiar story about the rise and fall of a powerful figure. Think of Citizen Kane or There Will Be Blood; but this time we start from the peak of her own career rather than having to go through the motions of how she got there, and then her descent from grace. All of this explored through a modern lens of today's society.

Tár is definitely not a film for everyone. If you're just into movies for the entertainment, this one will put you to sleep. It's an intellectual's film that discusses a lot of themes in the world of prestige that mirrors the lives of many figures in recent years that have fallen from their own scandals, yet the film never takes its own stance on the topic and just let's it be up to the audience to construct their own thought.

Overall, excellent film; not for everyone, but if you take a look at this one you will find it's one of Cate Blanchett's best performances.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6341 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38683 Posts
Loading Video...

enjoyed it.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6342  Edited By Warm_Gun

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001)

American Angelina Jolie fakes an English accent and Englishman Daniel Craig badly fakes an American accent. There's so much to make fun of. The dumb padded cups she wears (pictured above) to make her boobs look more like in the games, the lack of weight in how she flips around and stuff (Well, that part's half and half good and bad for me.), how the characters just know how some ancient magical device (that are all dumb) is gonna work with seemingly no set up, how she showers like she is in a music video.

She doesn't do any "tomb raiding" until about 45 minutes into the movie and we don't even get to see her do that alone. She is always with the bad guys (Illuminati), so there's not that escapist solitary adventure mood you would expect from a movie based on these games. Why wouldn't you open a movie about an adventurer on the field? Establish what they are and what they do right off. Instead, we start with her fighting a training super robot in her own mansion. Apparently, "tomb raider" is a term used to refer to various people in her profession. Daniel Craig's character is one too.

Filmmakers excessively focused on the combat, to the point where they needed to give Lara this ridiculous ammo magazine rail that comes out of the bottom of her backpack somehow. I thought they weren't gonna go with the women can fight anyone barehanded thing, but towards the end she beats up the bad guy, Jorah Mormont from Game of Thrones.

I wanna know who these people are that find the thing with Lara's father interesting. Why do the stories have to keep centering on her father? Who cares? Just keep her mysterious, like so many quiet male heroes in movies.

Did they steal one of the last scenes from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? Jorah Mormont throws a knife at the Daniel Craig character and then tells Lara to use the time traveling device to save him. Indiana Jones had to get the cup to save his father, after bad guy shot him and told him what to do.

How she turned the knife frozen in time around and the music to that scene was kinda cool. Some of the fighting with the intruders in the mansion wasn't bad.

I know it's petty, but also bothered me she only wore shorts in training. She's in a warm climate on her first "tomb." At least she had confidence and attitude, unlike that wet blanket we have now.

Poor movie that thinks it's cool.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6343  Edited By Warm_Gun

Need to elaborate on Lara beating up Jorah Mormont. He says, "No guns." Then they both put away their weapons and fight. What kind of a man is he? Did he ever witness her fight without the guns? Does he have any reason to think she can take him? No, but he still treats her like one of the boys. Dumb. Edit: Well, he witnessed her destroy weak moving statues with a sword.

ophelmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6344 ophelmark
Member since 2017 • 613 Posts

Vertigo.It was much better than i was expecting.

Wrong Turn.I miss all the hot as hell chicks that were casted in the past in Horror movies.Now we only get to see naked old people.Cause current movie directors want to be the duschamps urinal of the Horror genre.But don't misunderstand me.I'm not talking about this movie.This movie has a lot of hot chicks.

Verotika.It's obvius Glenn Danzig is mostly used to make short music videos.But i think he will get better.I wanted to see some hot chicks in this movie and he delivered in that regard.

The Sadness.I thought it was weird how the story only demonized the Men in the story.Maybe the reason is cause it was just another run of the mill final girl crapfest.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6345 uninspiredcup

American Werewolf In London - Been about 20 years since saw this. Tis' good.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6346  Edited By jaydan  Online

This marks A24's first foray into animation.

I'm a bit indifferent over my enjoyment with Marcel the Shell With Shoes On. On one hand: there are some aspects I greatly admired, mostly on a technical level; in the other hand: it was cute, but a bit too sappy for my tastes.

On a technical level, I'm a bit stunned how they managed to make a stop-motion animation and live-action hybrid work seamlessly together without any break in the immersion. I look at how stop-motion that's fused with live-action in the past worked, like King Kong, and those ones you can see a clear separation of the two formats. This one they work together and to me they should work against each other so I'm not entirely sure how they pulled that one off. Was there green screen and rotoscoped inserts? I really can't say. I can't say the stop-motion is the most state-of-the-art I've ever seen in this medium. There are a lot more simplistic movements and gestures, so perhaps they were able to get away with cutting more corners to make it work by keeping it simple. Either way, I'll figure it out later by digging deeper into the behind the scenes stuff.

The film itself was cute, and a story about a lost shell trying to get back in touch with his community of lost shells. Marcel used to be a part of a larger community until the human counterparts that used to live at this house left and took the other shells with them. Since then the house turned into an Airbnb rental location.

That's where Dean comes in, a documentarian renting out this Airbnb during a transition phase while he looks for a new apartment to move into. This is where he takes fascination in making a documentary of Marcel the Shell, and starts to upload videos online of the titular character. Presented as a mockumentary, Marcel finds himself becoming a viral sensation and his story reaches people from all corners of the internet, and leads start to pop up over the possibility of where his lost shell friends might have gone and if there's any chance to get back in touch with them.

Overall it was charming, it was cute. It had a message of togetherness and finding your community. It can definitely speak to people that feel a bit lost or a lack of belonging in this world. Overall though it was a bit sappy for what I personally care for in animation. That's not really a fault to the film itself, just a personal preference of mine.

Was it worth watching? Definitely, and it's always an event to watch a new A24 film for me, and I hope this company does more and more animation. It was a pretty strong year overall for animation in 2022, and while Marcel the Shell With Shoe On probably isn't going to be my favorite that I've seen, I won't be surprised it will end up being a favorite for others.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6347 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38683 Posts
Loading Video...

watched with the kids over the weekend. amusing and a little bizarre. stuffed full of references to old 80's/90's cartoons. kids liked it but there's lots of stuff that they didn't get.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6348 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

So I watched 50 Shades of Grey a couple of days ago because my wife was morbidly curious about how bad it was. The movie itself was pretty boring, the main actress was damn near expressionless, and, despite Grey being completely upfront about what he wanted (actual contract paperwork was written up and agreed upon by both sides lol) Anna's still inexplicably like, "but why can't we have a normal loving relationship?!" and it's like, "Because bitch, that's not what I'm into, I've been completely honest about that the entire goddamn time!" My wife and I peanut galleried throughout the entire thing and had a good time.

Last night though, we continued our six part binge of Lord of the Rings (definitely not the first time we've watched these movies) and watched the first disk of The Two Towers Extended Edition and had a great time. We'll probably finish the second half the movie tonight. Highly recommend a first watch and rewatch to anyone on this series because it's maybe the best adaptation of any series ever and is one of the best movies of all time.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6349 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

The Whale. Great film - easily the best performance of Brendan Fraser's acting career.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6350  Edited By InEMplease

All 5 Underworld films!!!!!

Underworld - Great, the OG, has "metal" music unlike the rest

UW 2 Evolution - awesome to see hybrid vamp/wolf fight I guess, but the high point is when Selene gets to walk in the sun which matters so much when

UW 3 Rise of the Lycans - there's no Selene at all. Now bear with me but this movie is actually good even without Kate Beckinsale. This movie might even be the high point.

UW 4 Awakening - This is where it goes downhill. A minor twist that this movie and the next want to forget about. The guy from Hunger Games replaces the hot guy.

UW 5 Blood Wars - Garbage. Kate Beckinsale has slightly different hair in the end.

The first 4 are good fun. #5 is a waste.