Israeli Airstrike in Gaza Kills Top Hamas Military Commander

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 0

#101 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] True~ Let's see how this will end.

if anything , its worth looking at what the Egyptians will do , Egypt can't afford to do much and the economy is in disarry (nevermind the traditional problems, like half the population living in ashwaiyat neigbourhoods) , but they may just decide to do something stupid.

very much doubt that the new president will do anything AGAINST isreal, the people may not agree, but he wont.

I agree for the most part, he did bring his ambassador back , but I think this is where it will end. hell ,Egypt can hardly control Sinai , it will take them a long time before they become a fully stable country.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] if anything , its worth looking at what the Egyptians will do , Egypt can't afford to do much and the economy is in disarry (nevermind the traditional problems, like half the population living in ashwaiyat neigbourhoods) , but they may just decide to do something stupid.

very much doubt that the new president will do anything AGAINST isreal, the people may not agree, but he wont.

I agree for the most part, he did bring his ambassador back , but I think this is where it will end. hell ,Egypt can hardly control Sinai , it will take them a long time before they become a fully stable country.

They sent some troops there moments ago looool. They're too afraid, yes the reason is that they're SCARED of isreal, peace is for the best of them, so yeah nothing will come out =P
Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts
They launch 100's of rockets prior to this...how the hell can anyone be surprised about the reaction?
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#104 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="michaelP4"]And likewise, dangamit, there will be Israeli people who will suffer by the actions of violence that will wish the same thing on Palestinian people. Remember: an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind - Gandhi.MrPraline

Palestine belongs to the Arabs - Ghandi

lol

you think he did not even say that? you're all blind to your own ignorance haha

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/113996-palestine-belongs-to-the-arabs-in-the-same-sense-that

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] very much doubt that the new president will do anything AGAINST isreal, the people may not agree, but he wont.

They sent some troops there moments ago looool. They're too afraid, yes the reason is that they're SCARED of isreal, peace is for the best of them, so yeah nothing will come out =P

they actually bothered to look at their backyard? interesting.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I agree for the most part, he did bring his ambassador back , but I think this is where it will end. hell ,Egypt can hardly control Sinai , it will take them a long time before they become a fully stable country.

they actually bothered to look at their backyard? interesting.

haha =P
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]They hit Tel Aviv.....whoa ;oDarkman2007
no they didn't, frankly if they did, the sky would fall over Gaza (and thats not a threat, but simply a prediction) they did hit Kiryat Makachi, but that was kind of expected.

drop the sky on them, the world will fall on you, not a threat, just a prediction.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] Palestine belongs to the Arabs - Ghandi

GrayF0X786

lol

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/113996-palestine-belongs-to-the-arabs-in-the-same-sense-that

wait, you care what Ghandi said? but he was a Hindu , ie , he worshipeed idols :P how could a self respecting Islamist care what an idol worshipper thinks :P what next? youre going to listen to us Jews? we have a lot to teach you actually.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]They hit Tel Aviv.....whoa ;oGrayF0X786

no they didn't, frankly if they did, the sky would fall over Gaza (and thats not a threat, but simply a prediction) they did hit Kiryat Makachi, but that was kind of expected.

drop the sky on them, the world will fall on you, not a threat, just a prediction.

and whos going to drop it ? :P empty threats from a dumb Islamist., we have a term for it in Hebrew, "diburim".
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"] lolDarkman2007

wait, you care what Ghandi said? but he was a Hindu , ie , he worshipeed idols :P how could a self respecting Islamist care what an idol worshipper thinks :P what next? youre going to listen to us Jews? we have a lot to teach you actually.

he also believed in 1 God, you know nothing about Ghandi, and if he was here today, he would see you as a complete fool just as those who did not believe what he thinks of Palestine.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] you think he did not even say that? you're all blind to your own ignorance haha

GrayF0X786

he also believed in 1 God, you know nothing about Ghandi, and if he was here today, he would see you as a complete fool just as those who did not believe what he thinks of Palestine.

he was a Hindu , you can't avoid that Im afraid. although since we are talking about people who support things, Martin Luther King and Churchill supported the Jews, so yeah , it goes both ways. I know youre upset because the Jews beat you , but getting upset is not the way to go , I suggest a good hobby , like golf or stamp collecting
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]They hit Tel Aviv.....whoa ;oGrayF0X786

lol Israel is going nowhere. Who would be the world's scapegoat if Israel didn't exist?
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] he also believed in 1 God, you know nothing about Ghandi, and if he was here today, he would see you as a complete fool just as those who did not believe what he thinks of Palestine.

GrayF0X786

he was a Hindu , you can't avoid that Im afraid. although since we are talking about people who support things, Martin Luther King and Churchill supported the Jews, so yeah , it goes both ways. I know youre upset because the Jews beat you , but getting upset is not the way to go , I suggest a good hobby , like golf or stamp collecting

trying to be a smart arrse wont help you either, it is quite funny how brave you talk after all those times Muslims let you stay safe in their lands after the opression given to you by christians, and now you stab us in the back, everyone will have what they deserve soon, so live it up.

So you're argument is you didn't treat us AS HORRIBLE as the christians?? Palestinians still have it better in israel than Jews under arab rule. Do they have to pay tax for their protection(like Jews if they were lucky)?? Nope. So actually you're the one stabbing us in the back when we've been so good to you.

pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts
stuff ITT have been so long overdue. Sad I have to get back to work
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] he also believed in 1 God, you know nothing about Ghandi, and if he was here today, he would see you as a complete fool just as those who did not believe what he thinks of Palestine.

GrayF0X786

trying to be a smart arrse wont help you either, it is quite funny how brave you talk after all those times Muslims let you stay safe in their lands after the opression given to you by christians, and now you stab us in the back, everyone will have what they deserve soon, so live it up.

lol, saying youre a bit nicer than Christendom is not a great honour, and frankly I don't know if id call that safe. but hey keep on dreaming, dreaming is good for dilusional people. again , being upset at the Jews because you lost won't get you anywhere. oh and btw, that computer youre using was most likely designed, or even built by "evil Zionist Jews" , be careful it doesn't explode in your face :P
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] he was a Hindu , you can't avoid that Im afraid. although since we are talking about people who support things, Martin Luther King and Churchill supported the Jews, so yeah , it goes both ways. I know youre upset because the Jews beat you , but getting upset is not the way to go , I suggest a good hobby , like golf or stamp collectingthemajormayor

So you're argument is you didn't treat us AS HORRIBLE as the christians?? Palestinians still have it better in israel than Jews under arab rule. Do they have to pay tax for their protection(like Jews if they were lucky)?? Nope. So actually you're the one stabbing us in the back when we've been so good to you.

lol, he is just scared that the Jews will rebuild the Temple :P
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] he was a Hindu , you can't avoid that Im afraid. although since we are talking about people who support things, Martin Luther King and Churchill supported the Jews, so yeah , it goes both ways. I know youre upset because the Jews beat you , but getting upset is not the way to go , I suggest a good hobby , like golf or stamp collectingthemajormayor

Are you comparing the situation of the palestinians today to the Jews living amongst the Muslims in their golden age? its no wonder why we have all this sh it going on in the world, israel was born through complete fcvking TERRORISM, and OPPRESSION. the world is against that state, and its the palestinians suffering daily, the fact that its still going on is becuase people like you can bring up weak comparisons like you just did, i aint fcking suprised if you have people like this

>220px-Pamela_Geller_2011.jpg

putting up sheit like this

>photo.jpg

Approved by the higher ups :lol:

so i cannot blame you if your heads full of this, you will have kids walk past this, infest their brain that these "Mohzlems" are not human, like some fools here have started believe, then go around the world, in their schools and talk smack about the Muslims they have their, growing up in a society where children are already going alone without their parents guidance, acting all ignorant and without a clue. and now some made their way into gamespot, a few on Call of Duty, ignorantly using the word Pa ki as a swear word, slightly off the topic at hand, but you get what i mean by how you people have had sheit forced down into you.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts
I sorta wish at this point Israel would make a unilateral decision regarding borders somewhere along the lines of the 95% deal rejected by Arafat and say too bad so sad. From day 1 the Arab world has made it's objective the destruction of Israel, and they will never cease these tactics.
Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#120 Hiddai
Member since 2004 • 6117 Posts
I was at a nice and quiet base in the center of Israel gurding the base with my soldiers when we heard it. I actually was afraid they will call me back to my original base because of the situation but fortunately it didn't happen and we are home as of now. However it's unclear whether or not the rest of the soldiers in the south will be released home tomorrow.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="themajormayor"]

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] trying to be a smart arrse wont help you either, it is quite funny how brave you talk after all those times Muslims let you stay safe in their lands after the opression given to you by christians, and now you stab us in the back, everyone will have what they deserve soon, so live it up.

GrayF0X786

Are you comparing the situation of the palestinians today to the Jews living amongst the Muslims in their golden age? its no wonder why we have all this sh it going on in the world, israel was born through complete fcvking TERRORISM, and OPPRESSION. the world is against that state, and its the palestinians suffering daily, the fact that its still going on is becuase people like you can bring up weak comparisons like you just did, i aint fcking suprised if you have people like this

putting up sheit like this

>

so i cannot blame you if your heads full of this, you will have kids walk past this, infest their brain that these "Mohzlems" are not human, like some fools here believe, then go around the world, in their schools and talk smack about the Muslims they have their, growing up in a society where children are already going alone without their parents guidance, acting all ignorant and without a clue. and now some made their way into gamespot, a few on Call of Duty, ignorantly using the word Pa ki as a swear word.

what Golden age? you mean that 300 years in Al Andalus? thats more or less it :P

and funny how you mention something about Muslims not being human , to me , its obivous they are, while the more radical Muslim preachers refer to the Jews as pigs and apes, so enough with that.

wanna help me rebuild the Temple? :P you know, Beit Al Makdas

pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 pie-junior

I was at a nice and quiet base in the center of Israel gurding the base with my soldiers when we heard it. I actually was afraid they will call me back to my original base because of the situation but fortunately it didn't happen and we are home as of now. However it's unclear whether or not the rest of the soldiers in the south will be released home tomorrow.Hiddai

o no they'll take away your saturday vacation

fiends

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 FMAB_GTO

[QUOTE="Hiddai"]I was at a nice and quiet base in the center of Israel gurding the base with my soldiers when we heard it. I actually was afraid they will call me back to my original base because of the situation but fortunately it didn't happen and we are home as of now. However it's unclear whether or not the rest of the soldiers in the south will be released home tomorrow.pie-junior

fiends

LMFAO....i can't breathe ... XD
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
The world is kind of a depressing place. We sit here and post kind of nonsense mostly, but between this and what I -as an average person caught in the middle of it-actually go through, it has no bearing really. Inbe4 its unfortunate, yea its unfortunate but whatever.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]The world is kind of a depressing place. We sit here and post kind of nonsense mostly, but between this and what I -as an average person caught in the middle of it-actually go through, it has no bearing really. Inbe4 its unfortunate, yea its unfortunate but whatever.

I;m glad you're fine sweetheart =]
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 GazaAli

[QUOTE="Hiddai"]I was at a nice and quiet base in the center of Israel gurding the base with my soldiers when we heard it. I actually was afraid they will call me back to my original base because of the situation but fortunately it didn't happen and we are home as of now. However it's unclear whether or not the rest of the soldiers in the south will be released home tomorrow.pie-junior

fiends

That's like, funny.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 GazaAli
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="GazaAli"]The world is kind of a depressing place. We sit here and post kind of nonsense mostly, but between this and what I -as an average person caught in the middle of it-actually go through, it has no bearing really. Inbe4 its unfortunate, yea its unfortunate but whatever.

I'm a tenacious little one :]
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="GazaAli"]The world is kind of a depressing place. We sit here and post kind of nonsense mostly, but between this and what I -as an average person caught in the middle of it-actually go through, it has no bearing really. Inbe4 its unfortunate, yea its unfortunate but whatever.

I'm a tenacious little one :]

good, keep being one! =D
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

GrayF0X786

lol Maybe you are not aware but it's 2012.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#130 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]and Im telling you thats crazy, what you want is 50/50 in terms of demographics. do you even know the outcome of such a situation will be a bloody civil war, that I can assure you, if you don't believe me, look at Lebanon , look at Syria, look at Iraq , to see what happens in these scenarios. as for most of them declining, thats not really true, I think alot would take up the offer, since they wouldn't have to move from where they live, while at the same time their political/economic rights increased, especially in a country where they would be 40-50 percent. it would be like if the US took over large parts of Mexico, you really think those people would refuse a US citizenship? highly doubtful.Darkman2007

Well, but how long do you think Israel can survive in a continual conflict? The longer this fight goes on, the worse the odds get.

The two-state plan won't work because they want East Jerusalem, and that's a no-no. Besides, the only thing that having two states will do is end up having a legitimate war where two nations are at war with each other. The fighting ain't gonna stop because Palestine is suddenly a recognized state.

Im not sure why you think time is against us and sadly there is , no solution at this time, your solution is terrible, its the worst possible solution. and quite honestly Im not sure what the Palestinians want, you ask 10 people and you get 10 different answers, they are as bad with this as us Jews are.

Moshiach now. Problem solved. :D

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 th3warr1or

so i cannot blame you if your heads full of this, you will have kids walk past this, infest their brain that these "Mohzlems" are not human, like some fools here have started believe, then go around the world, in their schools and talk smack about the Muslims they have their, growing up in a society where children are already going alone without their parents guidance, acting all ignorant and without a clue. and now some made their way into gamespot, a few on Call of Duty, ignorantly using the word Pa ki as a swear word, slightly off the topic at hand, but you get what i mean by how you people have had sheit forced down into you.

GrayF0X786

Muslims =/= Jihadists.

The average Muslim person I know can't give a sh*t about the conflict.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Well, but how long do you think Israel can survive in a continual conflict? The longer this fight goes on, the worse the odds get.

The two-state plan won't work because they want East Jerusalem, and that's a no-no. Besides, the only thing that having two states will do is end up having a legitimate war where two nations are at war with each other. The fighting ain't gonna stop because Palestine is suddenly a recognized state.

th3warr1or

Im not sure why you think time is against us and sadly there is , no solution at this time, your solution is terrible, its the worst possible solution. and quite honestly Im not sure what the Palestinians want, you ask 10 people and you get 10 different answers, they are as bad with this as us Jews are.

its pronounced Mashiach :P , but thats ok maybe he will arive tommorow :P
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] Im not sure why you think time is against us and sadly there is , no solution at this time, your solution is terrible, its the worst possible solution. and quite honestly Im not sure what the Palestinians want, you ask 10 people and you get 10 different answers, they are as bad with this as us Jews are.Darkman2007

I think it's pronounced the same way but we transliterate differently.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

th3warr1or

I think its pronounced the same way but we transliterate differently.

meh , Shabbat , Shabbos, Oy Vey , Oy Va'avoy. the Hebrew spoken in the diaspora in the English speaking world tends to be influenced by English and Yiddish. its all good.
ffaf666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 ffaf666
Member since 2006 • 377 Posts
[QUOTE="ffaf666"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

"I make sh!t up on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln

Darkman2007

ghandi didnt believe in zionism, he supported palestine look it up :)

and Churchill and Martin Luther King supported the Jews more, I don't see whats so significant here frankly if Ghandi lived and did what he did in most countries in the Middle East, he would have been thrown into the back of a truck never to be heard from again, quoting him here is pretty out of place actually.

churchill was a racist, he didnt think much about arabs or their religion, the west was more interested in dividing and weaken the people and creating israel help. what would martin luther king say about how black immigrants are treated in israel? They are called infiltrators arent they, politicians dont want the 60,000 black population getting any bigger but the cant stop that :) And its ironic for israel to be getting butthurt considering many are immigrants themselves....but i understand the racist god only allows jews. Ghandi saw zionism for what it was before the gloss by israeli firsters was applied to it. Assuming that ghadi would be treated like dirt shows desperate tribalism and you dont want to end up like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FABqq_jjRRo There was a huge cultural exchange between india and the middleast and they wouldnt have rejected such a high profile individual who believes in the palestine cause.
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 pie-junior
illegal immigrants. as in, they infiltrated the state across the border. pretty apt title. people with Israeli citizenship who were born outside Israel- were obviously legal immigrants.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="ffaf666"]

ghandi didnt believe in zionism, he supported palestine look it up :)

ffaf666
and Churchill and Martin Luther King supported the Jews more, I don't see whats so significant here frankly if Ghandi lived and did what he did in most countries in the Middle East, he would have been thrown into the back of a truck never to be heard from again, quoting him here is pretty out of place actually.

churchill was a racist, he didnt think much about arabs or their religion, the west was more interested in dividing and weaken the people and creating israel help. what would martin luther king say about how black immigrants are treated in israel? They are called infiltrators arent they, politicians dont want the 60,000 black population getting any bigger but the cant stop that :) And its ironic for israel to be getting butthurt considering many are immigrants themselves....but i understand the racist god only allows jews. Ghandi saw zionism for what it was before the gloss by israeli firsters was applied to it. Assuming that ghadi would be treated like dirt shows desperate tribalism and you dont want to end up like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FABqq_jjRRo There was a huge cultural exchange between india and the middleast and they wouldnt have rejected such a high profile individual who believes in the palestine cause.

lol, they are called infiltrators because they literally do infiltrate through the border , in the same way that Mexicans jumping over the fence into the US illigally are infiltrators, it has nothing to do with race and there are indeed, over 100,000 Jews from black Africa living in the country. despite your lying. I understand your need to lie about the Jews comes from some insecurity you might have, but thats not the way to deal with it , its would be best to better yourself instead of bothering us. though frankly, given people like you are still alive, there seems to be a need for this tribalism
m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#138 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

and there are indeed, over 100,000 Jews from black Africa living in the countryDarkman2007

Indeed. I saw them everywhere in Jerusalem. What was also noticable was that the ones I saw weren't living in their own burroughs, but right out among the other Jews, in the same neighborhoods.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]and there are indeed, over 100,000 Jews from black Africa living in the countrym0zart

Indeed. I saw them everywhere in Jerusalem. What was also noticable was that the ones I saw weren't living in their own burroughs, but right out among the other Jews, in the same neighborhoods.

of course, there is racism , I won't deny that, but its not institutionalised, its similar to the racism one would encounter in the US , or Europe. with the illigal migrants/refugees, the issue is not their race, but of course some people will use the race/religion issue in this. I think its just that in Israel, people tend to be very blunt in the way they talk , less political correctness, so calling them infiltrators is not considerd crazy.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 FMAB_GTO
Now they REALLY hit Tel Aviv, can't say i saw the Sky falling down haha =P
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Darkman2007

Now they REALLY hit Tel Aviv, can't say i saw the Sky falling down haha =PFMAB_GTO

thats cause the sky is far away, it takes time. in all seriousness, all you can do is wait and see.

although slight correction , it hit near Tel Aviv, not actually in the city.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 FMAB_GTO

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]Now they REALLY hit Tel Aviv, can't say i saw the Sky falling down haha =PDarkman2007

thats cause the sky is far away, it takes time. in all seriousness, all you can do is wait and see.

Well wherever it landed it was soooo unexpected =P your people need to....umm.....how do i put it? Don't underestimate their enemies >.>
Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Hiddai
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]Now they REALLY hit Tel Aviv, can't say i saw the Sky falling down haha =PFMAB_GTO

Well wherever it landed it was soooo unexpected =P your people need to....umm.....how do i put it? Don't underestimate their enemies >.>

Israel 'Iron Dome' system is IMO humiliating Hamas it makes me laugh when i see it destroy the rockets in mid-air
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]Now they REALLY hit Tel Aviv, can't say i saw the Sky falling down haha =PFMAB_GTO

oh it was generally assumed that they would try and hit Tel Aviv, or at least the central region , so it wasn't a surprise or anything. I mean , it was known for years that they had the capability to do it.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="Hiddai"] Israel 'Iron Dome' system is IMO humiliating Hamas it makes me laugh when i see it destroy the rockets in mid-air

it isn't enough for all of them though it seems~ [QUOTE="Darkman2007"] oh it was generally assumed that they would try and hit Tel Aviv, or at least the central region , so it wasn't a surprise or anything. I mean , it was known for years that they had the capability to do it.

;s then why didn't they tell people over there to take shelter?
Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Hiddai
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

Darkman2007

oh it was generally assumed that they would try and hit Tel Aviv, or at least the central region , so it wasn't a surprise or anything. I mean , it was known for years that they had the capability to do it.

I heard the alarm it was funny though the rocket fell to the sea few kms south of the city
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Hiddai"] Israel 'Iron Dome' system is IMO humiliating Hamas it makes me laugh when i see it destroy the rockets in mid-air

it isn't enough for all of them though it seems~ [QUOTE="Darkman2007"] oh it was generally assumed that they would try and hit Tel Aviv, or at least the central region , so it wasn't a surprise or anything. I mean , it was known for years that they had the capability to do it.

they did, Tel Aviv hasn't shut down (for a lack of a better term) , simply because its known it takes over a minute and a half for the rockets to reach it , and there are less of them . that said, people were still taking shelter and the rest of it, same general procedure as the south , just without the schools closing , and such. as for Iron Dome , they make a decision , if the missle looks like its going to fall in an open field, or in the case of Tel Aviv, in the sea, they won't bother shooting it down , so some rockets are allowed to go through , so to speak.
Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Hiddai
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Hiddai"] it isn't enough for all of them though it seems~ [QUOTE="Darkman2007"] oh it was generally assumed that they would try and hit Tel Aviv, or at least the central region , so it wasn't a surprise or anything. I mean , it was known for years that they had the capability to do it.

they did, Tel Aviv hasn't shut down (for a lack of a better term) , simply because its known it takes over a minute and a half for the rockets to reach it , and there are less of them . that said, people were still taking shelter and the rest of it, same general procedure as the south , just without the schools closing , and such. as for Iron Dome , they make a decision , if the missle looks like its going to fall in an open field, or in the case of Tel Aviv, in the sea, they won't bother shooting it down , so some rockets are allowed to go through , so to speak.

QFT
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] they did, Tel Aviv hasn't shut down (for a lack of a better term) , simply because its known it takes over a minute and a half for the rockets to reach it , and there are less of them . that said, people were still taking shelter and the rest of it, same general procedure as the south , just without the schools closing , and such. as for Iron Dome , they make a decision , if the missle looks like its going to fall in an open field, or in the case of Tel Aviv, in the sea, they won't bother shooting it down , so some rockets are allowed to go through , so to speak.

eh, people in your government know more than me for sure haha =P Stay safe darkman!
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] they did, Tel Aviv hasn't shut down (for a lack of a better term) , simply because its known it takes over a minute and a half for the rockets to reach it , and there are less of them . that said, people were still taking shelter and the rest of it, same general procedure as the south , just without the schools closing , and such. as for Iron Dome , they make a decision , if the missle looks like its going to fall in an open field, or in the case of Tel Aviv, in the sea, they won't bother shooting it down , so some rockets are allowed to go through , so to speak.

eh, people in your government know more than me for sure haha =P Stay safe darkman!

right now Im the UK (study mainly) , but I plan to go back soon once thats over. Hiddai is the one who you should wish that and by the way, you wouldn't be surprised by some of the people in government or the civil service, they sometimes don't know left from right :P