Israeli Airstrike in Gaza Kills Top Hamas Military Commander

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DrPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 DrPickle
Member since 2011 • 370 Posts

Out of topic but I'd love to have a threesome with both a hot Arab and a hot Jewish girl.

That would totally make my day.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Out of topic but I'd love to have a threesome with both a hot Arab and a hot Jewish girl.

DrPickle
I did 50% of that once
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
From a insider, I predict that this will backfire on Israel. Not because Palestinians will "win" in terms of casualties and objectives, but simply because Netenyahu will fail to achieve and meet the expectations of Israelis. Practically we have nothing to lose really, I mean it can't get any worse. I think that is a serious strategic mistake when you push your adversary too much to the point where they are willing to risk everything and anything because they feel you can't inflict any more losses to them. Always give them the idea, or at least the illusion, that they still have something to lose and going too far will have its repercussions on them.
Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#154 Hiddai
Member since 2004 • 6117 Posts

and by the way, you wouldn't be surprised by some of the people in government or the civil service, they sometimes don't know left from right :PDarkman2007
So sad so true :P

DrPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 DrPickle
Member since 2011 • 370 Posts

[QUOTE="DrPickle"]

themajormayor

I did 50% of that once

Its not a threesome if you don't have two pairs of t!ts staring at you.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#156 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] and by the way, you wouldn't be surprised by some of the people in government or the civil service, they sometimes don't know left from right :PHiddai

bemet Chavura shel metumtamim , kol inyan ze sippur.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts
From a insider, I predict that this will backfire on Israel. Not because Palestinians will "win" in terms of casualties and objectives, but simply because Netenyahu will fail to achieve and meet the expectations of Israelis. Practically we have nothing to lose really, I mean it can't get any worse. I think that is a serious strategic mistake when you push your adversary too much to the point where they are willing to risk everything and anything because they feel you can't inflict any more losses to them. Always give them the idea, or at least the illusion, that they still have something to lose and going too far will have its repercussions on them.GazaAli
Israeli strategists have never had the long term in mind. Even now they don't. If they want their state to last more than 100 years, they can\t have every one in their neighborhood hating them.
Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Hiddai
[QUOTE="Hiddai"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] and by the way, you wouldn't be surprised by some of the people in government or the civil service, they sometimes don't know left from right :PDarkman2007

basof yachnisu oti le'aza stam. haval al azman...
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="DrPickle"]

DrPickle

I did 50% of that once

Well I was in a kissing foursome with an iranian girl if that counts
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="DrPickle"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] I did 50% of that once themajormayor

good to see youre.... engaged in dialogue with the other side..... just kidding :P
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 BossPerson

Darkman2007

good to see youre.... engaged in dialogue with the other side..... just kidding :P

lmao
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] they did, Tel Aviv hasn't shut down (for a lack of a better term) , simply because its known it takes over a minute and a half for the rockets to reach it , and there are less of them . that said, people were still taking shelter and the rest of it, same general procedure as the south , just without the schools closing , and such. as for Iron Dome , they make a decision , if the missle looks like its going to fall in an open field, or in the case of Tel Aviv, in the sea, they won't bother shooting it down , so some rockets are allowed to go through , so to speak.

eh, people in your government know more than me for sure haha =P Stay safe darkman!

right now Im the UK (study mainly) , but I plan to go back soon once thats over. Hiddai is the one who you should wish that and by the way, you wouldn't be surprised by some of the people in government or the civil service, they sometimes don't know left from right :P

hehehehe, I see~ =P i wonder what face you'll make when you realize I;m a Lebanese girl ;3
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Hiddai"] So sad so true :PHiddai

kacha ze nir'e hachamas lo yired me ha etz ha'ze nekave rak letov
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 BossPerson

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] eh, people in your government know more than me for sure haha =P Stay safe darkman!FMAB_GTO
right now Im the UK (study mainly) , but I plan to go back soon once thats over. Hiddai is the one who you should wish that and by the way, you wouldn't be surprised by some of the people in government or the civil service, they sometimes don't know left from right :P

hehehehe, I see~ =P i wonder what face you'll make when you realize I;m a Lebanese girl ;3

shia too:o

stay safe fmab

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Well I was in a kissing foursome with an iranian girl if that counts

lmao

maybe he is engaged in espionage and detective work. I mean he is investigating , finding info and getting to the bottom of her....I mean the matter. yeah that was pretty awful
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 themajormayor

Darkman2007

:lol:

They all have Jew fetish. Click

Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Hiddai
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Hiddai"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] bemet Chavura shel metumtamim , kol inyan ze sippur.

kacha ze nir'e hachamas lo yired me ha etz ha'ze nekave rak letov

ha'ikar shelo tekabel tsav 8 lol
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 FMAB_GTO

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] right now Im the UK (study mainly) , but I plan to go back soon once thats over. Hiddai is the one who you should wish that and by the way, you wouldn't be surprised by some of the people in government or the civil service, they sometimes don't know left from right :PBossPerson

stay safe fmab

I plan on escaping this whooole place at some point of my life anyway =P And I barely do anything my religion tells me hee hee XD
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 BossPerson
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] good to see youre.... engaged in dialogue with the other side..... just kidding :P

lmao

maybe he is engaged in espionage and detective work. I mean he is investigating , finding info and getting to the bottom of her....I mean the matter. yeah that was pretty awful

you should contact larry david and set up a meeting, put your international relations career on the back burner for now.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] eh, people in your government know more than me for sure haha =P Stay safe darkman!

yeah I knew that, my face is the usual boring one I make even when I make stupid sarcastic jokes :P
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 BossPerson
[QUOTE="BossPerson"]

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] hehehehe, I see~ =P i wonder what face you'll make when you realize I;m a Lebanese girl ;3FMAB_GTO

stay safe fmab

I plan on escaping this whooole place at some point of my life anyway =P And I barely do anything my religion tells me hee hee XD

Any cousins or such in the west?
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]lmaoBossPerson

you should contact larry david and set up a meeting, put your international relations career on the back burner for now.

lol, why is that?

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] right now Im the UK (study mainly) , but I plan to go back soon once thats over. Hiddai is the one who you should wish that and by the way, you wouldn't be surprised by some of the people in government or the civil service, they sometimes don't know left from right :P

yeah I knew that, my face is the usual boring one I make even when I make stupid sarcastic jokes :P

haha, life is dull when taking things too seriously =P So..umm...where exactly are you in the Uk atm ? :3
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]shia too:o

stay safe fmab

BossPerson

Some friends in New York, I have to finish UNI first, 5 years and I'll be off I hope!
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 BossPerson

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] maybe he is engaged in espionage and detective work. I mean he is investigating , finding info and getting to the bottom of her....I mean the matter. yeah that was pretty awfulDarkman2007

lol, why is that?

larry david is the creator of seinfeld, maybe he can help you start a career in comedy...
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]From a insider, I predict that this will backfire on Israel. Not because Palestinians will "win" in terms of casualties and objectives, but simply because Netenyahu will fail to achieve and meet the expectations of Israelis. Practically we have nothing to lose really, I mean it can't get any worse. I think that is a serious strategic mistake when you push your adversary too much to the point where they are willing to risk everything and anything because they feel you can't inflict any more losses to them. Always give them the idea, or at least the illusion, that they still have something to lose and going too far will have its repercussions on them.BossPerson
Israeli strategists have never had the long term in mind. Even now they don't. If they want their state to last more than 100 years, they can\t have every one in their neighborhood hating them.

Which is something the majority of Israelis don't understand and do not want to understand. There was a direction once in Israel that acknowledged this fact and was calling to make peace with the region and offer sacrifices in this endeavor. People with such ideology where against military escalations by the IDF and Israeli government in general. But then your average Israeli citizen perceive such direction and people as an unpatriotic laughing stock and start enchanting for the brave soldiers of the IDF and Yoroshalaym.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 BossPerson
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] I plan on escaping this whooole place at some point of my life anyway =P And I barely do anything my religion tells me hee hee XD

Some friends in New York, I have to finish UNI first, 5 years and I'll be off I hope!

honestly, if you want to live and work in the west or anywhere other than lebanon, i would do university in the west. It's not the only way to be successful here, but you are going to have some trouble getting a lebanese degree to work here.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] hehehehe, I see~ =P i wonder what face you'll make when you realize I;m a Lebanese girl ;3

haha, life is dull when taking things too seriously =P So..umm...where exactly are you in the Uk atm ? :3

Scotland, that place where there are more cows and sheep than people, or maybe thats New Zealand...
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 themajormayor
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]you should contact larry david and set up a meeting, put your international relations career on the back burner for now.BossPerson

lol, why is that?

larry david is the creator of seinfeld, maybe he can help you start a career in comedy...

My link...
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]you should contact larry david and set up a meeting, put your international relations career on the back burner for now.BossPerson

lol, why is that?

heh , my jokes suck for the most part.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 GazaAli
In other news, Netenyahu just approved expanding the operation and the spokesperson of the IDF stated that tonight is going to be a really busy one.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 GazaAli
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]Any cousins or such in the west? BossPerson

honestly, if you want to live and work in the west or anywhere other than lebanon, i would do university in the west. It's not the only way to be successful here, but you are going to have some trouble getting a lebanese degree to work here.

Asylum, problem solved lol
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 BossPerson
[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="GazaAli"]From a insider, I predict that this will backfire on Israel. Not because Palestinians will "win" in terms of casualties and objectives, but simply because Netenyahu will fail to achieve and meet the expectations of Israelis. Practically we have nothing to lose really, I mean it can't get any worse. I think that is a serious strategic mistake when you push your adversary too much to the point where they are willing to risk everything and anything because they feel you can't inflict any more losses to them. Always give them the idea, or at least the illusion, that they still have something to lose and going too far will have its repercussions on them.GazaAli

Which is something the majority of Israelis don't understand and do not want to understand. There was a direction once in Israel that acknowledged this fact and was calling to make peace with the region and offer sacrifices in this endeavor. People with such ideology where against military escalations by the IDF and Israeli government in general. But then your average Israeli citizen perceive such direction and people as an unpatriotic laughing stock and start enchanting for the brave soldiers of the IDF and Yoroshalaym.

Well the average Israeli citizen is going to have to realize at one point or another than constant military tension or hostility will not give them the stable or long lasting country they desire. They have to begin to think in terms of decades and centuries, not simply years. Sure; they're policy may work for the nest 10-15 years, but 40 years? 60 years? are Palestinians willing to be controlled for that long?
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]Any cousins or such in the west? BossPerson

I knowwww, and I wanted to do that, but I have to take care of my mom, she's sick. in 5 years with studying and work, i should be able to get us BOTH out of here so yeah :3
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 FMAB_GTO
How many rockets did you launch today Ali? And you using google earth now to mark some targets? =P
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 BossPerson
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] Some friends in New York, I have to finish UNI first, 5 years and I'll be off I hope!

Asylum, problem solved lol

its what my dad did. He ripped up his passport in the airport in montreal and said " i declare my right to asylum." Just get a student visa and your set.
Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts
scaredy cats
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 BossPerson
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] Some friends in New York, I have to finish UNI first, 5 years and I'll be off I hope!

I knowwww, and I wanted to do that, but I have to take care of my mom, she's sick. in 5 years with studying and work, i should be able to get us BOTH out of here so yeah :3

Well good luck then. And stay in school as well. Its hard to go through the full 4 years, but its worth it in all cases.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]Israeli strategists have never had the long term in mind. Even now they don't. If they want their state to last more than 100 years, they can\t have every one in their neighborhood hating them. BossPerson

Well the average Israeli citizen is going to have to realize at one point or another than constant military tension or hostility will not give them the stable or long lasting country they desire. They have to begin to think in terms of decades and centuries, not simply years. Sure; they're policy may work for the nest 10-15 years, but 40 years? 60 years? are Palestinians willing to be controlled for that long?

the general feeling in Israel is that the Palestinians don't want an agreement. ironic since alot of Palestinians seem to think Israel doesn't want an agreement.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]honestly, if you want to live and work in the west or anywhere other than lebanon, i would do university in the west. It's not the only way to be successful here, but you are going to have some trouble getting a lebanese degree to work here. BossPerson

Well good luck then. And stay in school as well. Its hard to go through the full 4 years, but its worth it in all cases.

Thank you very much sweetheart < 3 And i will!
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 BossPerson
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Which is something the majority of Israelis don't understand and do not want to understand. There was a direction once in Israel that acknowledged this fact and was calling to make peace with the region and offer sacrifices in this endeavor. People with such ideology where against military escalations by the IDF and Israeli government in general. But then your average Israeli citizen perceive such direction and people as an unpatriotic laughing stock and start enchanting for the brave soldiers of the IDF and Yoroshalaym.

the general feeling in Israel is that the Palestinians don't want an agreement. ironic since alot of Palestinians seem to think Israel doesn't want an agreement.

Well thats to be expected. But there has to be leaders on both sides that do whats right regardless of public opinion. You're a poli-sci student and Im sure you've studied political philosophy. You know how dumb the masses can be.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]Well the average Israeli citizen is going to have to realize at one point or another than constant military tension or hostility will not give them the stable or long lasting country they desire. They have to begin to think in terms of decades and centuries, not simply years. Sure; they're policy may work for the nest 10-15 years, but 40 years? 60 years? are Palestinians willing to be controlled for that long? BossPerson

Well thats to be expected. But there has to be leaders on both sides that do whats right regardless of public opinion. You're a poli-sci student and Im sure you've studied political philosophy. You know how dumb the masses can be.

heh , I also did a year of computer science, before realising it wasn't for me, I was the only one in class that wasn't overweight, and didn't wear glasses the size of a telescope lens. indeed, I think the problem is that Abu Mazen couldn't sign anything even if he wanted, unless he could show his people he got 100% of what he could, and even then , there are alot of people who will not be happy, Hamas would say he is a traitor, nevermind the salafists. the problem in Israel is that the right has the attitude of might makes right , for the most part, while the left has the idea of "if we just give in a little more, they will like us" imo , both are flawed, there is a time and place to be strong, and there is a time and place to be concilatory. but Likud will always have the advantage though in alot of ways, when it comes to elections.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 BossPerson
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] the general feeling in Israel is that the Palestinians don't want an agreement. ironic since alot of Palestinians seem to think Israel doesn't want an agreement.

heh , I also did a year of computer science, before realising it wasn't for me, I was the only one in class that wasn't overweight, and didn't wear glasses the size of a telescope lens. indeed, I think the problem is that Abu Mazen couldn't sign anything even if he wanted, unless he could show his people he got 100% of what he could, and even then , there are alot of people who will not be happy, Hamas would say he is a traitor, nevermind the salafists. the problem in Israel is that the right has the attitude of might makes right , for the most part, while the left has the idea of "if we just give in a little more, they will like us" imo , both are flawed, there is a time and place to be strong, and there is a time and place to be concilatory. but Likud will always have the advantage though in alot of ways, when it comes to elections.

Im not on the ground in either country. But I'd assume the Palestinians (at least the younger ones) would be more willing to make concessions since they know they're in the weaker positions. But the Palestine papers do show that fatah is willing to make concessions that they're people would never support in a referendum .
Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
One of two things will happen down there sometime in the future. Either they stop fighting cause they're tired of it and work to live together in peace as good as they can, Which I doubt. Or one of them completely annihilates the other when they get enough firepower to do so.
Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#195 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

One of two things will happen down there sometime in the future. Either they stop fighting cause they're tired of it and work to live together in peace as good as they can, Which I doubt. Or one of them completely annihilates the other when they get enough firepower to do so.Treflis

Israel could level the Gaza Strip if they wanted to.....

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]Well thats to be expected. But there has to be leaders on both sides that do whats right regardless of public opinion. You're a poli-sci student and Im sure you've studied political philosophy. You know how dumb the masses can be.BossPerson

Im not on the ground in either country. But I'd assume the Palestinians (at least the younger ones) would be more willing to make concessions since they know they're in the weaker positions. But the Palestine papers do show that fatah is willing to make concessions that they're people would never support in a referendum .

well , you might see more movement if Labour, by some odd chance actually wins. unless they somehow get Shas to ally with them I don't see it happening though. you know my position more or less, though if my great grandad were still alive he would have kicked my backside for saying it
Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

[QUOTE="Treflis"]One of two things will happen down there sometime in the future. Either they stop fighting cause they're tired of it and work to live together in peace as good as they can, Which I doubt. Or one of them completely annihilates the other when they get enough firepower to do so.Storm_Marine

Then one day in the future they just might get ballsy enough to do so.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#198 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

[QUOTE="Treflis"]One of two things will happen down there sometime in the future. Either they stop fighting cause they're tired of it and work to live together in peace as good as they can, Which I doubt. Or one of them completely annihilates the other when they get enough firepower to do so.Storm_Marine

In this instance, other side includes the whole Mid-East.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#199 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
[QUOTE="Storm_Marine"]

[QUOTE="Treflis"]One of two things will happen down there sometime in the future. Either they stop fighting cause they're tired of it and work to live together in peace as good as they can, Which I doubt. Or one of them completely annihilates the other when they get enough firepower to do so.Treflis

Then one day in the future they just might get ballsy enough to do so.

Only if backed into a corner, with nothing to lose.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Storm_Marine"]

[QUOTE="Treflis"]One of two things will happen down there sometime in the future. Either they stop fighting cause they're tired of it and work to live together in peace as good as they can, Which I doubt. Or one of them completely annihilates the other when they get enough firepower to do so.th3warr1or

In this instance, other side includes the whole Mid-East.

well , there is that textile factory in dimona (remember what Peres said, textiles are dangerous) just kidding btw.