Isn't Ghostbusters (2016) teaser posters simply freakin Awesome?

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Only praying fatty Mellissa Macarthy dosen't ruin the movie with try hard stupidity as she does on all the movies she's done so far. Rest, What a great cast and cameos lol ( Kirsten Wig, Chris Hemsworth, Andy Garcia Original Team Cameos ( Bill Murray, Dan Arkyod,Ernie Hudson, Ozzy Osbourne, Sigourney Weaver ). Hope movie lives upto its hype.Will see it absolutely.

Well, Whats your impression on Ghostbusters 2016 teaser posters OT? :)

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

This movie should have stayed in the 80's.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@TheWalkingGhost said:

Indeed. This feels really unnecessary.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

Damn nothing original anymore. Can't say they're awesome or that I'll watch that one. Hollywood needs to stop recycling.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56097 Posts

I need to see a trailer at least so I can get an idea what to expect this new Ghostbusters movie. Hell I would love to see a new Ghostbusters cartoon then this movie.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

I have no desire to see this movie at all.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

I just hope that none of the good guys are male or white.

byof_america

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By byof_america
Member since 2006 • 1952 Posts

I'm pretty sure you're out of luck with regards to Macarthy. I haven't seen a movie she's in where she doesn't play the exact same character and I doubt that will change in this one.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

This looks like pure shit.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

Are they really going with chicks? =(

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

Now I know why I rarely attend a showing at the theater for a new film.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

Movie is going to be absolutely TERRIBLE....

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44168 Posts

They look ok. I enjoyed the original and this take on it seems pretty interesting so I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7270 Posts

@indzman: I love Mellisa Macarthy. That's fine if you don't, but why did you have to be a dick about her weight?

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

Posters are OK, but can't pass judgment until a proper trailer is released. And for those wondering why they're making this, it's simple--Sony Pictures has been struggling for the past few years, and with no proper franchises left in their stable to turn to, they needed to make something with the potential to be a hit. (Resident Evil has one last movie coming out, and the last two Spider-Man movies lost so much money for them, they had to put the franchise on hold while they approach Marvel Studios to help with the planned reboot.)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic  Online

@hallenbeck77 said:

Posters are OK, but can't pass judgment until a proper trailer is released. And for those wondering why they're making this, it's simple--Sony Pictures has been struggling for the past few years, and with no proper franchises left in their stable to turn to, they needed to make something with the potential to be a hit. (Resident Evil has one last movie coming out, and the last two Spider-Man movies lost so much money for them, they had to put the franchise on hold while they approach Marvel Studios to help with the planned reboot.)

The reboot will sell though....

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

I am NOT going to see this movie. And not just because they changed the main cast to girls. They changed the main cast into unattractive nerd girls.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hallenbeck77  Moderator
@LJS9502_basic said:
@hallenbeck77 said:

That's still a maybe. There's been no trailer as of yet, and who knows what the special effects and creature designs look like--not to mention the backlash of some people who think this shouldn't be made at all. And there's still those who are incensed that the leads are all female. These days, I don't think name recognition is enough for a franchise to be a hit.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

@indzman: Have you seen Spy yet? I have faith Melissa McCarthy can do well in such a film. Not sure about everyone else but she's solid.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PSP107

@hallenbeck77: "and the last two Spider-Man movies lost so much money for them, they had to put the franchise on hold"

Those movies flopped?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LJS9502_basic  Online

@hallenbeck77 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

That's still a maybe. There's been no trailer as of yet, and who knows what the special effects and creature designs look like--not to mention the backlash of some people who think this shouldn't be made at all. And there's still those who are incensed that the leads are all female. These days, I don't think name recognition is enough for a franchise to be a hit.

I meant Spider-Man. :p

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PSP107

@LJS9502_basic:

They rebooting Spider-Man again? How going to do that?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@PSP107 said:

@LJS9502_basic:

The rumor is they are jamming his ass into the Avengers movies, with him rumored to be showing in the next Captain America movie.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hallenbeck77  Moderator

@PSP107: After the last two spider man movies wound up being the lowest grossing films in the franchise, Sony scrapped the planned third film in the trilogy, as well as plans for an expanded universe (such as the proposed sinister six movie) in favor of loaning the character to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as well as letting Marvel have creative input in future standalone Spider-Man movies. They're at a point where Spider-Man is one of thelll the last marketable film franchises they have left--instead of making another ASM film, it's best to just bite the bullet and approach Marvel Studios for a potential deal.

RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts

@KHAndAnime said:
@TheWalkingGhost said:

Indeed. This feels really unnecessary.

This.

RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts

@PSP107 said:

@LJS9502_basic:

They'll probably make Spider-Man a woman now.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

They need a poster of them busting Ghosts.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#29  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

I like the googles.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By indzman

@lamprey263 said:

@indzman: Have you seen Spy yet? I have faith Melissa McCarthy can do well in such a film. Not sure about everyone else but she's solid.

Seen Spy,Heat,Hangover III. Its cool you like her, i find her absolutely Horrible lol. Also Amy Schumaer, Rebel Wilson. all Try Hard unfunny Ugly women HeHe. I like Kirsten wiig, my only hope for doing justice to Ghostbusters XD

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 indzman

Rick Moranis should've made a cameo in this movie, dunno why he declined while rest cast all agreed :(

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#33 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

@TheHighWind said:

I am NOT going to see this movie. And not just because they changed the main cast to girls. They changed the main cast into unattractive nerd girls.

Because the original cast wasn't unattractive nerds?

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#34 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts

@indzman: Could you possibly be more of a neanderthal?

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Hallenbeck77  Moderator

@indzman said:

Rick Moranis should've made a cameo in this movie, dunno why he declined while rest cast all agreed :(

This was taken from the Hollywood Reporter:

When the new all-female Ghostbusters reboot arrives in theaters next summer, nearly all the living actors from the original 1980s films — Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, are doing cameos. But not Rick Moranis, who was offered the chance to appear in a walk-on role but turned it down. "I wish them well," says the 62-year-old comedic legend, who's so stunned by the outcry over his absence in the film that he decided to grant a rare interview with THR. "I hope it's terrific. But it just makes no sense to me. Why would I do just one day of shooting on something I did 30 years ago?"

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

@JustPlainLucas said:
@TheHighWind said:

Because the original cast wasn't unattractive nerds?

Haha. I guess I should shut my mouth.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 indzman

@hallenbeck77 said:
@indzman said:

When the new all-female Ghostbusters reboot arrives in theaters next summer, nearly all the living actors from the original 1980s films — Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, are doing cameos. But not Rick Moranis, who was offered the chance to appear in a walk-on role but turned it down. "I wish them well," says the 62-year-old comedic legend, who's so stunned by the outcry over his absence in the film that he decided to grant a rare interview with THR. "I hope it's terrific. But it just makes no sense to me. Why would I do just one day of shooting on something I did 30 years ago?"

Shame. Fans'd've loved to see Rick in the movie besides Sigourney :(

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#38 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Won't be seeing it.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@indzman said:
@hallenbeck77 said:
@indzman said:

I agree with him. By all appearances, he wouldn't have any kind of meaningful role. It'd just be fan service to hopefully get a few more bucks out of people's nostalgia. Why bother? It'd be one thing if this were a continuation of the original series and the returning cast members actually MATTERED in some way. But from what I've heard, this movie doesn't even take place in the original continuity. The cast members supposedly aren't even playing their original characters, they're solely there so people can say, "man, I remember how Ghostbusters was great. Bill Murray was awesome in that. Hey look, it's Bill Murray!"

What the hell is the point? This shit is just as pointless as putting Stan Lee in Marvel movies. It's just nerdy "Where's Waldo" type shit. Doesn't benefit the movie in any way, it's just the cinematic equivalent of easter eggs for fans to find. And I'm of the opinion that that kind of shit usually TAKES AWAY from the movie. Supposing that this movie is good and I'm enjoying it, I'm more likely to be taken right out of being engrossed with it the second that I notice the filmmakers saying, "hey look ewveryone, here's Rick Moranis again!"

And let me point out that I think this movie is a bad idea. Not because it's all women and not because it's supposedly an entirely new take on the story that ignores the previous iteration. I think this movie is a bad idea because the first movie was lightning in a bottle. Regardless of what they do, there's very little chance of getting something remotely as enjoyable as the original Ghostbusters. But IF they're gonna remake it anyway, what they should be doing is DISTANCING themselves from the original movie. At least then, even if it's not nearly as good as the original, hopefully it'll be different enough to stand out on its own and not just come across as all the numerous dime a dozen remakes and reboots that are present these days. But stuff like shoehorning old cast members into pointless cameos is likely to be at the detriment of the movie having its own identity. Deliberately reminding me of the old cast is just likely to make me wish I was watching the original movie instead of the remake. If there's nothing for the old cast to actually do, shoehorning them into the movie for a 15 second pointless cameo appearance is likely to be nothing more than a soulless corporate attempt to cash in on nostalgia. Like, "remember this person in the thing you liked? Well, he's in this too! You should like this too!"

Or to bring up an example, let's bring up Ghostbusters 2. There was a scene where Louis Tully meets Slimer, and says, "It's you!" Well, that scene makes zero fucking sense. It's you? That implies that Louis Tully knows Slimer. Well, why the hell would Louis Tully know Slimer? As I recall, Louis never met Slimer in the original movie. Slimer was not the least bit important in the original movie, and was not the least bit important in the second. There was absolutely NO story-related reason to have Slimer in Ghostbusters 2 for even a single damn second. But hey...by that time Slimer was pretty popular in the Ghostbusters cartoon, and you know that some asshole was saying "shoehorn Slimer in there anyway, the kids will like seeing him again." So when Louis Tully says, "It's you", he's not actually speaking as Louis Tully. He's not saying what Louis woud say, he's saying what some corporate stooge thinks the KIDS will say once they seem Slimer. The implication being that viewers will be so excited to see Slimer show up and do nothing, that it's worth stopping the fucking movie to have a CHARACTER be excited to see Slimer even though the character's reaction doesn't make sense. It's the cinematic version of a "laugh track" in a movie that doesn't use a laugh track. You know those laugh tracks, right? It's that bullshit thing where the people making a TV show include the audience laughing, so that viewers know what to think is funny. "Well golly gee, if the audience is laughing then it must be funny. I should like this too." Same thing. "If Louis Tully is excited to see Slimer, then I should be excited to see Slimer too."

**** that shit. It's one thing if the cast of the original Ghostbusters have some kind of meaningful role in the remake. But by all indications, these are just pointless cameos. They're getting the original cast to show up for a day of shooting in order to get maybe 10 seconds worth of worthless shit that exists solely to make fans of the original movie get excited just for seeing the original cast at all. That reeks so much of soulless corporate pandering and lack of faith in the quality of the final product. If this movie is a good movie that stands on its own, then they shouldn't have to bother stopping the fucking movie to say, "hey, you liked the original movie, right? Well here are the same actors in this movie too!"

Again, just fan service. And **** the fans. That kind of fan service is misguided on a very basic level. Before Ghostbusters came out, there were no Ghostbusters fans because no one had seen Ghostbusters yet. The original movie didn't become a classic by throwing in some fan service, the original movie became a classic by being fucking awesome. You want people to like your movie? Then make your movie awesome. But trying to make people like your movie by reminding them of shit they liked before is destined to fail, because that's just gonna get them to remind them how much they'd rather be watching the original version.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By indzman

@MrGeezer said:
@indzman said:
@hallenbeck77 said:
@indzman said:

I agree with him. By all appearances, he wouldn't have any kind of meaningful role. It'd just be fan service to hopefully get a few more bucks out of people's nostalgia. Why bother? It'd be one thing if this were a continuation of the original series and the returning cast members actually MATTERED in some way. But from what I've heard, this movie doesn't even take place in the original continuity. The cast members supposedly aren't even playing their original characters, they're solely there so people can say, "man, I remember how Ghostbusters was great. Bill Murray was awesome in that. Hey look, it's Bill Murray!"

What the hell is the point? This shit is just as pointless as putting Stan Lee in Marvel movies. It's just nerdy "Where's Waldo" type shit. Doesn't benefit the movie in any way, it's just the cinematic equivalent of easter eggs for fans to find. And I'm of the opinion that that kind of shit usually TAKES AWAY from the movie. Supposing that this movie is good and I'm enjoying it, I'm more likely to be taken right out of being engrossed with it the second that I notice the filmmakers saying, "hey look ewveryone, here's Rick Moranis again!"

And let me point out that I think this movie is a bad idea. Not because it's all women and not because it's supposedly an entirely new take on the story that ignores the previous iteration. I think this movie is a bad idea because the first movie was lightning in a bottle. Regardless of what they do, there's very little chance of getting something remotely as enjoyable as the original Ghostbusters. But IF they're gonna remake it anyway, what they should be doing is DISTANCING themselves from the original movie. At least then, even if it's not nearly as good as the original, hopefully it'll be different enough to stand out on its own and not just come across as all the numerous dime a dozen remakes and reboots that are present these days. But stuff like shoehorning old cast members into pointless cameos is likely to be at the detriment of the movie having its own identity. Deliberately reminding me of the old cast is just likely to make me wish I was watching the original movie instead of the remake. If there's nothing for the old cast to actually do, shoehorning them into the movie for a 15 second pointless cameo appearance is likely to be nothing more than a soulless corporate attempt to cash in on nostalgia. Like, "remember this person in the thing you liked? Well, he's in this too! You should like this too!"

Or to bring up an example, let's bring up Ghostbusters 2. There was a scene where Louis Tully meets Slimer, and says, "It's you!" Well, that scene makes zero fucking sense. It's you? That implies that Louis Tully knows Slimer. Well, why the hell would Louis Tully know Slimer? As I recall, Louis never met Slimer in the original movie. Slimer was not the least bit important in the original movie, and was not the least bit important in the second. There was absolutely NO story-related reason to have Slimer in Ghostbusters 2 for even a single damn second. But hey...by that time Slimer was pretty popular in the Ghostbusters cartoon, and you know that some asshole was saying "shoehorn Slimer in there anyway, the kids will like seeing him again." So when Louis Tully says, "It's you", he's not actually speaking as Louis Tully. He's not saying what Louis woud say, he's saying what some corporate stooge thinks the KIDS will say once they seem Slimer. The implication being that viewers will be so excited to see Slimer show up and do nothing, that it's worth stopping the fucking movie to have a CHARACTER be excited to see Slimer even though the character's reaction doesn't make sense. It's the cinematic version of a "laugh track" in a movie that doesn't use a laugh track. You know those laugh tracks, right? It's that bullshit thing where the people making a TV show include the audience laughing, so that viewers know what to think is funny. "Well golly gee, if the audience is laughing then it must be funny. I should like this too." Same thing. "If Louis Tully is excited to see Slimer, then I should be excited to see Slimer too."

**** that shit. It's one thing if the cast of the original Ghostbusters have some kind of meaningful role in the remake. But by all indications, these are just pointless cameos. They're getting the original cast to show up for a day of shooting in order to get maybe 10 seconds worth of worthless shit that exists solely to make fans of the original movie get excited just for seeing the original cast at all. That reeks so much of soulless corporate pandering and lack of faith in the quality of the final product. If this movie is a good movie that stands on its own, then they shouldn't have to bother stopping the fucking movie to say, "hey, you liked the original movie, right? Well here are the same actors in this movie too!"

Again, just fan service. And **** the fans. That kind of fan service is misguided on a very basic level. Before Ghostbusters came out, there were no Ghostbusters fans because no one had seen Ghostbusters yet. The original movie didn't become a classic by throwing in some fan service, the original movie became a classic by being fucking awesome. You want people to like your movie? Then make your movie awesome. But trying to make people like your movie by reminding them of shit they liked before is destined to fail, because that's just gonna get them to remind them how much they'd rather be watching the original version.

Ummm The Force Awakens had original cast as well as new cast, all done well from movie perspective. What about new generation taking over where the series ended? Old cast making cameos means they are old now, can't go on a adventure anymore like before but helping or advising the new and young cast ( some are own children ) in new adventure? Its not all done wrong you know. If Ghostbusters puts old cast as guiding new cast in some scenes or new cast approaching former ghostbusters for advise its great ... imo. :)

Star_Skywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Star_Skywalker
Member since 2007 • 4025 Posts

That's terrible.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MrGeezer

@indzman said:

Ummm The Force Awakens had original cast as well as new cast, all done well from movie perspective. What about new generation taking over where the series ended? Old cast making cameos means they are old now, can't go on a adventure anymore like before but helping or advising the new and young cast ( some are own children ) in new adventure? Its not all done wrong you know. If Ghostbusters puts old cast as guiding new cast in some scenes or new cast approaching former ghostbusters for advise its great ... imo. :)

Word is that the returning cast are NOT playing their original roles. As in, Dan Akroyd shows up as some random cab driver. This is like if the Force Awakens bothered to get Harrison Ford, and then instead of having him play Han Solo they got him to play a completely different character. That kind of crap is freaking distracting.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 indzman

@MrGeezer said:
@indzman said:

Word is that the returning cast are NOT playing their original roles. As in, Dan Akroyd shows up as some random cab driver. This is like if the Force Awakens bothered to get Harrison Ford, and then instead of having him play Han Solo they got him to play a completely different character. That kind of crap is freaking distracting.

WTF. Returning cast of Ghostbusters not playing original roles but other useless forgetable chars??? Thats pretty disgusting :(

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MrGeezer

@indzman said:

WTF. Returning cast of Ghostbusters not playing original roles but other useless forgetable chars??? Thats pretty disgusting :(

Again, that's reportedly the case, but no one knows for sure until the movie comes out. I suppose it's POSSIBLE this is just misdirection, sort of like when JJ Abrams said that Benedict Cumberbatch wasn't playing Khan.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 indzman

@MrGeezer said:
@indzman said:

Again, that's reportedly the case, but no one knows for sure until the movie comes out. I suppose it's POSSIBLE this is just misdirection, sort of like when JJ Abrams said that Benedict Cumberbatch wasn't playing Khan.

Ahh! Will keep fingers crossed that it dosen't happen lol.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

@PSP107 said:

Are they really going with chicks? =(

Not just any chicks. They're strong, independent chicks, who don't need no man (and aren't afraid of no ghost, either).

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@RTUUMM said:
@PSP107 said:

@LJS9502_basic:

They'll probably make Spider-Man a woman now.

They already cast the actor for his appearance in Civil War and the Reboot as part of the MCU

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#48  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@jasean79: the only desire u have to see this movie is to see if they screw it up and curiosity.

Really has nothing to do with the movie itself.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 PSP107

@mr_huggles_dog: "the only desire u have to see this movie is to see if they screw it up and curiosity."

Is that what the producers are going for? I mean are they taking this opportunity seriously or going for a gimmick?

@PernicioEnigma:"Not just any chicks. They're strong, independent chicks, who don't need no man (and aren't afraid of no ghost, either)."

Are you saying their ugly?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By indzman

@PSP107 said:

@mr_huggles_dog: "the only desire u have to see this movie is to see if they screw it up and curiosity."

Is that what the producers are going for? I mean are they taking this opportunity seriously or going for a gimmick?

@PernicioEnigma:"Not just any chicks. They're strong, independent chicks, who don't need no man (and aren't afraid of no ghost, either)."

Are you saying their ugly?

The girls are not Ugly compared to Original Cast, seems about right casting. If anyone can ruin this movie, its Mellisa not for her looks or weight, but its for cliched same Unfunny Try Hard acting in every movie shes in.Kirsten Wig is going to try make Ghostbusters rock, one of the most talented comedy actress out there.No idea about rest two girls, they are new introductions i guess. Will have to wait to see.