This topic is locked from further discussion.

SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts
Okay this is what happened I already made a thread about how my life is the worse out of everyones. This is how it started. In December of 2008 my friend named Madison and I ran in this race called the Jingle Bell Run. She knew I was running away during the race so I ran with her and when we were running we slowed down and all of a sudden she kissed me on the lips when we stopped and we liked each other alot. So I didn't run away because of that. And a few weeks later we started texting each other like crazy saying all of this love stuff. And at the beggining of 2009 she told me that she lied to me about all of that stuff. That is why I said my life is the worse. (There are other huge reasons I justed wanted to share this reason) So now I have been finding out that she is ignoring me. And I was wondering is it my fault that she is?
smokingsbad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 smokingsbad
Member since 2004 • 38455 Posts
hers, looks like you didn't even do anything:?
GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
Lmao, trust me, my life is way worse then yours....
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts
Women do things on the spur of the moment too, don't think about it "just do it" as the God of Victory Nike would say.
mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#6 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts
Okay this is what happened I already made a thread about how my life is the worse out of everyones. This is how it started. In December of 2008 my friend named Madison and I ran in this race called the Jingle Bell Run. She knew I was running away during the race so I ran with her and when we were running we slowed down and all of a sudden she kissed me on the lips when we stopped and we liked each other alot. So I didn't run away because of that. And a few weeks later we started texting each other like crazy saying all of this love stuff. And at the beggining of 2009 she told me that she lied to me about all of that stuff. That is why I said my life is the worse. (There are other huge reasons I justed wanted to share this reason) So now I have been finding out that she is ignoring me. And I was wondering is it my fault that she is?SSBFan12
dude your 13. Not a big deal bro,you need to just relax and start just enjoying life. theres lots of other girls.
LoeJance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 LoeJance
Member since 2006 • 1595 Posts
She did it to stop you from running away. Get over yourself and stop bringing up this 'problem' you have. No one here is going to help you because anytime we say anything remotely helpful you wave it off. This isn't that big of a deal, you should tell the rest of your story if you're looking for sympathy.
jcopp72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 jcopp72
Member since 2007 • 5375 Posts
Sounds like her fault
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SSBFan12
[QUOTE="SSBFan12"]Okay this is what happened I already made a thread about how my life is the worse out of everyones. This is how it started. In December of 2008 my friend named Madison and I ran in this race called the Jingle Bell Run. She knew I was running away during the race so I ran with her and when we were running we slowed down and all of a sudden she kissed me on the lips when we stopped and we liked each other alot. So I didn't run away because of that. And a few weeks later we started texting each other like crazy saying all of this love stuff. And at the beggining of 2009 she told me that she lied to me about all of that stuff. That is why I said my life is the worse. (There are other huge reasons I justed wanted to share this reason) So now I have been finding out that she is ignoring me. And I was wondering is it my fault that she is?mattykovax
dude your 13. Not a big deal bro,you need to just relax and start just enjoying life. theres lots of other girls.

But I will never find a girl like her anymore.
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#10 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15997 Posts
Neither of you are at fault. No offence but neither of you are experienced enough to know what love is. It doesn't develop in a matter of weeks. The reason why I say it's nobodies fault is because you were just testing the waters. Teenage relationships tend to just be about fun. One day you'll look back and chuckle at this current situation.
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SSBFan12
Neither of you are at fault. No offence but neither of you are experienced enough to know what love is. It doesn't develo in a matter of weeks. The reason why I say it's nobodies fault is because you were just testing the waters. Teenage relationships tend to just be about fun. One day you'll look back and chuckle at this current situation. dracula_16
If I am still alive.
sonic__323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#13 sonic__323
Member since 2007 • 23684 Posts

Okay this is what happened I already made a thread about how my life is the worse out of everyones. This is how it started. In December of 2008 my friend named Madison and I ran in this race called the Jingle Bell Run. She knew I was running away during the race so I ran with her and when we were running we slowed down and all of a sudden she kissed me on the lips when we stopped and we liked each other alot. So I didn't run away because of that. And a few weeks later we started texting each other like crazy saying all of this love stuff. And at the beggining of 2009 she told me that she lied to me about all of that stuff. That is why I said my life is the worse. (There are other huge reasons I justed wanted to share this reason) So now I have been finding out that she is ignoring me. And I was wondering is it my fault that she is?SSBFan12

I think it's not your fault, it's her fault for lying to you but I don't know why she lied to you about all that stuff, thats really sad, if she doesn't want to talk to you, then thats fine, there are more girls out there anyway and plus don't be friends with her because I don't think she wants to be friends with you again by the fact that she is ignoring you. I'm sorry if this doesn't really answer your question.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

[QUOTE="mattykovax"][QUOTE="SSBFan12"]Okay this is what happened I already made a thread about how my life is the worse out of everyones. This is how it started. In December of 2008 my friend named Madison and I ran in this race called the Jingle Bell Run. She knew I was running away during the race so I ran with her and when we were running we slowed down and all of a sudden she kissed me on the lips when we stopped and we liked each other alot. So I didn't run away because of that. And a few weeks later we started texting each other like crazy saying all of this love stuff. And at the beggining of 2009 she told me that she lied to me about all of that stuff. That is why I said my life is the worse. (There are other huge reasons I justed wanted to share this reason) So now I have been finding out that she is ignoring me. And I was wondering is it my fault that she is?SSBFan12

What? A 13-year old girl who lies? You'll never find another one of those? Come on now. Seriously though, there's plenty of women out there. You just need to talk with them and slowly you'll find out more about them and maybe even start to like them. Just have to put yourself out there. Not every girl you talk to or interact with has to be a love interest.

Avatar image for MisterRight2009
MisterRight2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 MisterRight2009
Member since 2009 • 26 Posts

Your life is the worst out of everyones? You need to stfu and quit whining. I think this is possibly one of the least worst things that could happen to you. You must have a really good life if this is getting on your nerves. Grow a pair of balls and get over it.

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
Wait, this is why you said your life was the worst?
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SSBFan12

[QUOTE="SSBFan12"]Okay this is what happened I already made a thread about how my life is the worse out of everyones. This is how it started. In December of 2008 my friend named Madison and I ran in this race called the Jingle Bell Run. She knew I was running away during the race so I ran with her and when we were running we slowed down and all of a sudden she kissed me on the lips when we stopped and we liked each other alot. So I didn't run away because of that. And a few weeks later we started texting each other like crazy saying all of this love stuff. And at the beggining of 2009 she told me that she lied to me about all of that stuff. That is why I said my life is the worse. (There are other huge reasons I justed wanted to share this reason) So now I have been finding out that she is ignoring me. And I was wondering is it my fault that she is?sonic__323

I think it's not your fault, it's her fault for lying to you but I don't know why she lied to you about all that stuff, thats really sad, if she doesn't want to talk to you, then thats fine, there are more girls out there anyway and plus don't be friends with her because I don't think she wants to be friends with you again by the fact that she is ignoring you. I'm sorry if this doesn't really answer your question.

Yeah it is really sad and I didn't do anything wrong. It is just like all the other girls that I liked they would lie to me and hurt me.
LoeJance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LoeJance
[QUOTE="dracula_16"]Neither of you are at fault. No offence but neither of you are experienced enough to know what love is. It doesn't develo in a matter of weeks. The reason why I say it's nobodies fault is because you were just testing the waters. Teenage relationships tend to just be about fun. One day you'll look back and chuckle at this current situation. SSBFan12
If I am still alive.

Little dramatic, don't ya think there bud?
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#19 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15997 Posts

[QUOTE="dracula_16"]Neither of you are at fault. No offence but neither of you are experienced enough to know what love is. It doesn't develo in a matter of weeks. The reason why I say it's nobodies fault is because you were just testing the waters. Teenage relationships tend to just be about fun. One day you'll look back and chuckle at this current situation. SSBFan12
If I am still alive.

I guess the cat's out of the bag then. Waving off everything I said with a reply like that reveals this thread's intentions. Here I was thinking it was a problem when really all you desire is pity.

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mattykovax
[QUOTE="mattykovax"][QUOTE="SSBFan12"]Okay this is what happened I already made a thread about how my life is the worse out of everyones. This is how it started. In December of 2008 my friend named Madison and I ran in this race called the Jingle Bell Run. She knew I was running away during the race so I ran with her and when we were running we slowed down and all of a sudden she kissed me on the lips when we stopped and we liked each other alot. So I didn't run away because of that. And a few weeks later we started texting each other like crazy saying all of this love stuff. And at the beggining of 2009 she told me that she lied to me about all of that stuff. That is why I said my life is the worse. (There are other huge reasons I justed wanted to share this reason) So now I have been finding out that she is ignoring me. And I was wondering is it my fault that she is?SSBFan12

I think you are a little too young to say that. I thought that with my first love at 16,then with my love at 21,then 25,then 30 when me and my fiance broke up. Yet life(and women) keep finding ways too suprise me.
observer77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 observer77
Member since 2009 • 1647 Posts

according to your story that doesn't sound like a bad thing

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Sounds like an adolescent fling.
hikari33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 hikari33
Member since 2005 • 753 Posts
ur life is so much worse than those poor souls who got hit by the recession
sonic__323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sonic__323

[QUOTE="SSBFan12"]Okay this is what happened I already made a thread about how my life is the worse out of everyones. This is how it started. In December of 2008 my friend named Madison and I ran in this race called the Jingle Bell Run. She knew I was running away during the race so I ran with her and when we were running we slowed down and all of a sudden she kissed me on the lips when we stopped and we liked each other alot. So I didn't run away because of that. And a few weeks later we started texting each other like crazy saying all of this love stuff. And at the beggining of 2009 she told me that she lied to me about all of that stuff. That is why I said my life is the worse. (There are other huge reasons I justed wanted to share this reason) So now I have been finding out that she is ignoring me. And I was wondering is it my fault that she is?MisterRight2009

Your life is the worst out of everyones? You need to stfu and quit whining. I think this is possibly one of the least worst things that could happen to you. You must have a really good life if this is getting on your nerves. Grow a pair of balls and get over it.

Hey, don't be disrespectful to him, he just needs to learn to understand somethings in life during time but don't talk to him that way.

gloomy_druid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gloomy_druid
Member since 2009 • 80 Posts

She did it to stop you from running away. Get over yourself and stop bringing up this 'problem' you have. No one here is going to help you because anytime we say anything remotely helpful you wave it off. This isn't that big of a deal, you should tell the rest of your story if you're looking for sympathy.LoeJance

If she stopped him from running away, she wouldn't have continued with the whole romance thing until 2009. Her confession of lying to him is like a paradox.

No one's fault here. Looks like you just need to (catchy phrase time) kEeP mOviNg fOrWarD

awesomeface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 awesomeface
Member since 2007 • 3661 Posts
That's it? That's why you're life is the worst? It gets way worse buddy, and about there not anyone like her, there are. Probably better too. There's plenty of girls out there. Sure, right now it may seem that she was "the one" and I've been there, but it will pass.
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SSBFan12
Wait, this is why you said your life was the worst?Lonelynight
This is one of the reasons why my life is the worse.
phillo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 phillo99
Member since 2005 • 2369 Posts
I really don't think kids at 13 are ready to handle a serious relationship...
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts
trolling is bad for you :)
sonic__323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 sonic__323

[QUOTE="Lonelynight"]Wait, this is why you said your life was the worst?SSBFan12
This is one of the reasons why my life is the worse.

Well, maybe if you go to high school later on, you could understand somethings that are making your life bad but it's depends if you will understand or not.

Thagypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 Thagypsy
Member since 2008 • 1250 Posts
[QUOTE="SSBFan12"]Okay this is what happened I already made a thread about how my life is the worse out of everyones. This is how it started. In December of 2008 my friend named Madison and I ran in this race called the Jingle Bell Run. She knew I was running away during the race so I ran with her and when we were running we slowed down and all of a sudden she kissed me on the lips when we stopped and we liked each other alot. So I didn't run away because of that. And a few weeks later we started texting each other like crazy saying all of this love stuff. And at the beggining of 2009 she told me that she lied to me about all of that stuff. That is why I said my life is the worse. (There are other huge reasons I justed wanted to share this reason) So now I have been finding out that she is ignoring me. And I was wondering is it my fault that she is?mattykovax

Thas what I'm sayin.
LoeJance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LoeJance
Man them kids in Ethiopia got it made in comparison. :|
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SSBFan12
I really don't think kids at 13 are ready to handle a serious relationship...phillo99
I didn't tell you guys what were the text messages she sent me when she pretended to love me.
phillo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 phillo99
Member since 2005 • 2369 Posts

[QUOTE="phillo99"]I really don't think kids at 13 are ready to handle a serious relationship...SSBFan12
I didn't tell you guys what were the text messages she sent me when she pretended to love me.

You're talking about love and you're 13...

hamstergeddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 hamstergeddon
Member since 2006 • 7188 Posts
[QUOTE="phillo99"]I really don't think kids at 13 are ready to handle a serious relationship...SSBFan12

:lol: It's all in your head. Seriously. Let it slide and in a couple of weeks it'll all wash over. That's how my social life worked when I was 13.
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SSBFan12
I think we can all take a lesson from our favorite celebrities. Like Chris Brown. Try hitting her. hamstergeddon
That is what I did to my last ex girlfriend it wasn't pretty dude.
mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mattykovax

Hey, don't be disrespectful to him, he just needs to learn to understand somethings in life during time but don't talk to him that way.

sonic__323
It would be easier to take him seriously if he did not have a track record of making threads designed to try and make us pity him. If this was a one time thing I would agree with you,but he does this ever day,seeking attention.
drufeous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 drufeous
Member since 2004 • 2535 Posts
Was that race in Virginia Beach/Norfolk? If so, I ran it too and by myself. At least you had someone to run with. My life is worse than yours then. Eat it. And she is a whore so forget about it.
LoeJance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LoeJance

[QUOTE="SSBFan12"][QUOTE="phillo99"]I really don't think kids at 13 are ready to handle a serious relationship...phillo99

You're talking about love and you're 13...

lol doubt he even hit puberty yet :lol:

SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SSBFan12
[QUOTE="sonic__323"]

mattykovax
It would be easier to take him seriously if he did not have a track record of making threads designed to try and make us pity him. If this was a one time thing I would agree with you,but he does this ever day,seeking attention.

No right there is a lie and I am not seeking pity I am here for answers to solve this problem but most of you guys are just giving me nothing.
LoeJance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LoeJance
[QUOTE="mattykovax"][QUOTE="sonic__323"]

SSBFan12

No right there is a lie and I am not seeking pity I am here for answers to solve this problem but most of you guys are just giving me nothing.

But anytime anyone gives you an answer you disregard it :|
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
I didn't tell you guys what were the text messages she sent me when she pretended to love me.SSBFan12

I don't think "love" is an appropriate term for your relationship with this girl. At this stage in your life, your hormonal imbalances cause feelings of attraction that many attribute to "love" but generally fall more under longing or infatuation. It takes a lot longer than a couple months to fall truly in love with someone. At the beginning stages of the relationship, you are blinded by strong feelings of infatuation, lust and insatiable desire. Romantic love is best defined as a strong feeling of attachment and selflessness towards a partner that drives you to put their needs and desires above your own.

I am not trying to downplay your infatuation with this girl, but you are taking it far too seriously and are becoming worked up over something that isn't as serious as you think it is.
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SSBFan12
[QUOTE="SSBFan12"][QUOTE="mattykovax"]It would be easier to take him seriously if he did not have a track record of making threads designed to try and make us pity him. If this was a one time thing I would agree with you,but he does this ever day,seeking attention.LoeJance

Because it aint good enough.
SavageM2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SavageM2
Member since 2005 • 10800 Posts
No right there is a lie and I am not seeking pity I am here for answers to solve this problem but most of you guys are just giving me nothing.SSBFan12
What is there to solve? She doesn't want to be around you any longer. Let it go. Seriously.
mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mattykovax
[QUOTE="mattykovax"][QUOTE="sonic__323"]

SSBFan12

you ignore all the advice we give you,tell us we dont know the situation then tell us nothing. You say you do not want attention yet you keep making these woe is me threads. Anyone who does not believe me needs to just look at your posting history. Heck why dont you look at your posting history its clear as day. If your looking for help you do not ignore everything that is said and just tell us we know nothing which is what you do. Your threads are starting to cross the line into trolling. FACT.
LoeJance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 LoeJance
[QUOTE="LoeJance"][QUOTE="SSBFan12"] No right there is a lie and I am not seeking pity I am here for answers to solve this problem but most of you guys are just giving me nothing.SSBFan12

Because it aint good enough.

Then stop coming back, they answers aren't gonna change