In your opinion,to what age do you find women the most sexually attractive to you?

• 58 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5b173a489ba56
deactivated-5b173a489ba56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 deactivated-5b173a489ba56
Member since 2017 • 367 Posts

@theone86 said:
@stormcast said:
@theone86 said:

Kinda weird question for me. Physically, I've been attracted to women that range anywhere from 18 to their late fifties, so there's a pretty big range there. Most people tend to gravitate towards the people they spend time with, and I spend most of my time around people in their late teens, early twenties because I'm still an undergrad, so that makes me skew younger. However, I find it increasingly hard to connect with people who are significantly younger than me, so I tend to prefer women who are within about five years of me on an emotional level, around 25-35.

@stormcast said:

I don't know where you guys live but here people usually let themselves go after college if not before. I'm sure attractive 30 or 40 somethings exist it's just they're super rare here. Even rarer are the people that were unattractive in their 20s and then got super fit later in life.

Let themselves go, i.e. their metabolism has kicked into a lower gear like it does for all humans and now they're gaining weight despite eating and exercising the same amount because getting older is hard.

I think there's slightly more to it than that.

Yep. They could have some sort of glandular problem that didn't kick in until adulthood, they could be one some medication that's affecting their weight (like birth control), they could be depressed, they could be genetically predisposed to getting heavier as they get older, they could have gotten pregnant. There are literally hundreds of things that are completely out of their control that could affect their weight, just because they're heavier doesn't mean they've "let themselves go."

I can't tell if you're earnest or messing with me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b173a489ba56
deactivated-5b173a489ba56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 deactivated-5b173a489ba56
Member since 2017 • 367 Posts

@horgen said:

Personally prefer them around 25.

@superbuuman said:

Around 25.. :P

See these people get it.

Everyone else, I don't want to hear about your weird granny fetishes.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2032 Posts

20 to 35

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@stormcast said:
@horgen said:

Personally prefer them around 25.

@superbuuman said:

Around 25.. :P

See these people get it.

Everyone else, I don't want to hear about your weird granny fetishes.

No rule without exceptions though. Morena Baccarin for example.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

@stormcast said:
@theone86 said:
@stormcast said:
@theone86 said:

Kinda weird question for me. Physically, I've been attracted to women that range anywhere from 18 to their late fifties, so there's a pretty big range there. Most people tend to gravitate towards the people they spend time with, and I spend most of my time around people in their late teens, early twenties because I'm still an undergrad, so that makes me skew younger. However, I find it increasingly hard to connect with people who are significantly younger than me, so I tend to prefer women who are within about five years of me on an emotional level, around 25-35.

@stormcast said:

I don't know where you guys live but here people usually let themselves go after college if not before. I'm sure attractive 30 or 40 somethings exist it's just they're super rare here. Even rarer are the people that were unattractive in their 20s and then got super fit later in life.

Let themselves go, i.e. their metabolism has kicked into a lower gear like it does for all humans and now they're gaining weight despite eating and exercising the same amount because getting older is hard.

I think there's slightly more to it than that.

Yep. They could have some sort of glandular problem that didn't kick in until adulthood, they could be one some medication that's affecting their weight (like birth control), they could be depressed, they could be genetically predisposed to getting heavier as they get older, they could have gotten pregnant. There are literally hundreds of things that are completely out of their control that could affect their weight, just because they're heavier doesn't mean they've "let themselves go."

I can't tell if you're earnest or messing with me.

I'm completely serious.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#56  Edited By AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@stormcast:

Still your opinion, and this is mine, in this day and age a number of women look just as naturally good or better at 35 then 25, people are eating better, not smoking as much, and looking much younger. They are also often more together at 35 then 25. 25 is a nice start though.

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 -Blasphemy-
Member since 2005 • 3369 Posts

@PernicioEnigma said:

Probably 18 - 25. It depends on the person and their lifestyle, but now that I'm 26, I'm definitely finding it easier to tell who has spent the last decade-or-so partying and who has taken better care of themselves.

this^