I'm underweight and could use some tips.

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]Go eat at McDonalds for lunch and dinner every day for a couple of weeks.ieatnoobs18
This basicly. Eat a lot of chip and fatty foods.

saturated fats? No thank you.
wrfade82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 wrfade82
Member since 2006 • 1565 Posts

learn to food. also, workout.

alphamale1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 alphamale1989
Member since 2008 • 3134 Posts
I bet everythings been covered but 1. Lift Wieghts - and don't just do the major muscle groups, pay attention to upper and lower back muscles as well as your abs. As well as shoulders. When I started I worried mostly about my biceps and pecs and that was a big mistake that took me a while to fix. 2. EAT! Increase your overall calorie intake. And don't eat too much junk food - it will just make you feel tired and you won't want to work out. ... and by junk food I mean chips, sweets, greesey stuff. 'high carb' stuff like bagels might be unhealthy to some, but for you and for atheletes they are actually a good source of energy. 3. Protien, Protien, Protien. When possible eat eggs for breakfast, sausage is good too. Drink milk when you can. Eat meat - and grilled chicken is the best for you. A protien shake won't hurt you if you have the money, but getting it through food should be a high priority. 4. Don't worry. Try to keep a positive mind set, if you worry too much about getting things right you'll get discoraged and mabey even quit. Try to enjoy your new habits - and how they make you look/feel.
Saxonhoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Saxonhoo
Member since 2008 • 412 Posts

I weigh a good bit for my height ( its the muscley shoulders) and to gain weight, primarily raw muscle, I would:

Eat eggs for breakfast, toast.

Eat a peanut Butter and banana sandwich with wheat bread for lunch, and eat a healthy protein filled dinner. (Perfect for working out carbs, potassium, protein,)

But, you have to workout, or you will harm yourself, so do calisthenics and lift weights, or if your poor, rocks. Another idea is to fill large urns with varying levels of rice, and work out with them. Seriously, these are simple, cheap ideas, that should work. I am not a doctor, but I am quite observant. One of the strongest and heaviest guys I know, works out and eats a whole lot of protein. Take it or leave it.

WINDWAKER1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#56 WINDWAKER1
Member since 2003 • 3397 Posts
Eat a lot of protein, exercise and keep tabs on it. You'll be like Big Ben in no time :D
ariz3260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ariz3260
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts

Yeah just force yourself to hit the gym for at least a good half hour every other day (everyday would be even better). The eating would come naturally if you exercise that much. I used to weight 150 lbs at 6 feet, then decided to hit the gym everyday for an hour and viola, my weight shot all the way up to 183 lbs. I looked leaner but the muscle actually made me weight more.