I'm underweight and could use some tips.

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DManSteelerFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 DManSteelerFan
Member since 2009 • 1097 Posts

I'm 5 10 and I weigh 130lbs. I'd like to at least get to 150lbs, more would be nice but I'll settle for 150. Any tips on how I can gain 20lbs. Please, serious answers, and let's keep it polite. I have tried drinking protein shakes and that helped, but its kind of costly. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts
How old are you?
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
Go eat at McDonalds for lunch and dinner every day for a couple of weeks.
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts
I doubt you mean you want to get fatter, so I'll assume you want to build more muscle. I'd recommend working out alot, perhaps try joining a gym.
xXMotoPsychoXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 xXMotoPsychoXx
Member since 2009 • 187 Posts

Building off the body building idea. Make sure you take in a lot of protein.

Avatar image for Walmart_Gangsta
Walmart_Gangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Walmart_Gangsta
Member since 2003 • 6422 Posts

lift wieghts hard wih good form

drink lots of milk, eat alot of eggs, and take whey protein

DManSteelerFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DManSteelerFan
I'm actually 24, I've got a wife and 2 kids but due to me being small, I look like a 15 yr old kid. I don't really have the $ to do the weights or gym thing. I did it last year and got up to 140 but I moved and had to leave my weights behind. I might can eat at McDonald's though, they do have a value menu after all. I've been eating their new Angus burgers all weekend. They're really good and I figured I'd put on some weight but it didn't work. I think I'll try to drink more milk, I really don't drink any anymore. So far so good, thanks for all of your posts. Keep it coming, and polite. Thanks again.
Akawoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Akawoa
Member since 2008 • 812 Posts

Invest in a couple of dumb bells if you have the extra cash. Two twenty five pounders or twenty pounders should do it. Get creative, you can do a ton of workouts with dumb bells and your own body for that matter. Push ups and pull ups. Remember, where there's a will, there's a way! I wouldn't advise eating mcdonalds frequently, that is only going to make you gain a lot of fat. Guys tend to gain a larger belly if they eat a lot of fatty foods.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

well I would say its time to pick up the fork. Go to buffets for a while.

Paladin_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 Paladin_King
Member since 2008 • 11832 Posts
...or just do it the unhealthy way and eat a crapload of carbs for a month or two. Lots of rice and potatoes and you'l'l gain the weight in no time.
DManSteelerFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DManSteelerFan
Yeah, I love me some taters....lol :)
fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#12 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts
Go eat at McDonalds for lunch and dinner every day for a couple of weeks.chessmaster1989
Don't do this.

Building off the body building idea. Make sure you take in a lot of protein.

xXMotoPsychoXx
Do this.
ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
Become seriously lazy and eat cake all day. Or go, buy some protein shakes an exercise 30min a day at least 4 times a week.
Avatar image for RenegadePatriot
RenegadePatriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RenegadePatriot
Member since 2007 • 20815 Posts
Eat Eggs, and toast for breakfast Eat A sandwich for lunch Eat At least 3 peanut butter sandwichs as snacks through out the day Eat skinless chicken breasts Eat Steaks and Potatoes.
DManSteelerFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DManSteelerFan
Cool, y'all are really helping! Thank you. These are all good ideas, I'll try them. Here lately, I've been trying not to spend so much on groceries, but me being underweight, I need to get as much as I can.
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts
Mcdonalds isn't fattning enough, you need carls jr 6 dollar burgers... btw you have a gift to eat fatty foods like mad.
Oblivionfan10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Oblivionfan10
Member since 2008 • 6327 Posts
Eat!! That's what would be best
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

I'm actually 24, I've got a wife and 2 kids but due to me being small, I look like a 15 yr old kid. I don't really have the $ to do the weights or gym thing. I did it last year and got up to 140 but I moved and had to leave my weights behind. I might can eat at McDonald's though, they do have a value menu after all. I've been eating their new Angus burgers all weekend. They're really good and I figured I'd put on some weight but it didn't work. I think I'll try to drink more milk, I really don't drink any anymore. So far so good, thanks for all of your posts. Keep it coming, and polite. Thanks again.DManSteelerFan

Why your wife and kids love you, that's telling you alot. that's all you need..... being slim is the best.)

_BlueDuck_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 _BlueDuck_
Member since 2003 • 11986 Posts

Add these to you grocery list:

• Avacados (they're about 320 calories per fruit, full of healthy fats, fibre and potassium). Make Guacamole or add it chopped into salads
  • Almonds (Protein and healthy fats). Just eat a handful here and there as snacks and with meals, the calories will start adding up quick
  • Peanut/Almond/Cashew Butter. Same idea as almonds, but better for putting on bread, sandwiches, crackers, etc.
  • Whole wheat/grain bagels (complex carbohydrates, protein,fibre; about 360 calories per bagel). Puton light cream cheese or peanutbutter for extra calories and deliciousness

DManSteelerFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DManSteelerFan
Yeah, me being able to eat alot could be considered a gift, but also a curse, cause I think I'm severely underweight.
Smoke89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Smoke89
Member since 2003 • 3575 Posts

The rule of thumb is to eat .7-1 Gram of Protein per day per pound. If you want to weigh 150, aim for 150g of protein a day. Get some straight up Whey Protein powder to help because it can get tough trying to get it purely from food. Things like nuts (almonds are great) have high protein and unsaturated fat. Lean meats like chicken and fish (salmon is GREAT because of high levels of omega 3 and protein).

On top of the diet you need a solid exercise plan. Muscle confusion is key, so change ur workouts up. Keep cardio to a minimal until you are approaching your gold. Anerobic exercise (exercises lasting less than 30 seconds) also will benifit you in packing on muscle. Those are some basics. If you really want to get into it, study the physiology. The role sodium, potassium and calcium play in muscle contraction and strength are key to understanding how best to build your body in a healthy way.

Smoke89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Smoke89

Eat Eggs, and toast for breakfast Eat A sandwich for lunch Eat At least 3 peanut butter sandwichs as snacks through out the day Eat skinless chicken breasts Eat Steaks and Potatoes.RenegadePatriot

This is way to high in carbs and glycogen. Two slices of bread in a day is all I would reccomend. Your body will have to do alot more work to burn fat and build muscle with high high carb intake. You need carbs, but not that much. The body burns glycogen found in carbohydrates before it goes to your fat deposits, lactic acids, and other noncarbs.

Potatoes can be good, but in moderation as they are very high in starch. A great source of fiber, but this can be found in less starchy veggies.

_BlueDuck_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 _BlueDuck_
Member since 2003 • 11986 Posts

[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"]Eat Eggs, and toast for breakfast Eat A sandwich for lunch Eat At least 3 peanut butter sandwichs as snacks through out the day Eat skinless chicken breasts Eat Steaks and Potatoes.Smoke89

This is way to high in carbs and glycogen. Two slices of bread in a day is all I would reccomend. Your body will have to do alot more work to burn fat and build muscle with high high carb intake. You need carbs, but not that much. The body burns glycogen found in carbohydrates before it goes to your fat deposits, lactic acids, and other noncarbs.

Potatoes can be good, but in moderation as they are very high in starch. A great source of fiber, but this can be found in less starchy veggies.

He's looking to gain weight, not lose it. As long as the carbs are high quality than there's very little reason to limit them so much. If you're getting 150 grams of protein in a day, you should be atleast be getting around 300 g of carbohydrates (though not sugars). Clearly this guy has trouble gaining weight, telling him to watch his carbs is going to be counter productive.You can't be on a high calorie, low carb diet all at once.Eat more, but eat high quality.

nintendoman562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 nintendoman562
Member since 2007 • 5593 Posts

Let's have a fat transplant.

halo3-player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 halo3-player
Member since 2006 • 6036 Posts
Super size it son!
Smoke89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Smoke89

[QUOTE="Smoke89"]

[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"]Eat Eggs, and toast for breakfast Eat A sandwich for lunch Eat At least 3 peanut butter sandwichs as snacks through out the day Eat skinless chicken breasts Eat Steaks and Potatoes._BlueDuck_

He's looking to gain weight, not lose it. As long as the carbs are high quality than there's very little reason to limit them so much. If you're getting 150 grams of protein in a day, you should be atleast be getting around 300 g of carbohydrates (though not sugars). Clearly this guy has trouble gaining weight, telling him to watch his carbs is going to be counter productive.You can't be on a high calorie, low carb diet all at once.Eat more, but eat high quality.

I am just saying there are healthier ways to gaining wieght than packing on fat and practicing an extremely high carb diet. I am at a healthy 215lbs and I avid them and always have. Like 3 PB sandwiches per day, plus potatoes, plus toast, plus the carbs found in all other foods is a bit overkill.

ieatnoobs18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ieatnoobs18
Member since 2009 • 1190 Posts
Go eat at McDonalds for lunch and dinner every day for a couple of weeks.chessmaster1989
This basicly. Eat a lot of chip and fatty foods.
Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Birdy09
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts
Yeah, me being able to eat alot could be considered a gift, but also a curse, cause I think I'm severely underweight.DManSteelerFan
I'm in a similar position, I'm 5'8 and 9 stone 8, suppose to be around 10 stone 6, I was 9 stone... lol. got some weights, going to the gym and making sure I eat 2500-3000 calories a day (Not all unhealthy...) and a lot of protien, seems to be working, and im getting some nice definition without a tummy comming ;D its the way to go it seems.
DManSteelerFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DManSteelerFan
9 stone 8? 10 stone 6? What does that all mean?
Judo_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Judo_boy
Member since 2003 • 6063 Posts

Be wary of internet advice when it comes to this stuff. Everyone always thinks they're experts. I see a person throwing the term glycogen and not even using it properly...you don't ingest glycogen-- your liver creates it. In terms of nutrition eat balanced. You can eat more fatty foods than what is normally advised, eat lots of complex carbohydrates, and don't worry so much about getting a ton of protein. Eat meats and nuts when you can but it's the biggest crock that you need 150g of protein per day. The average American diet contains high daily protein. Ask any doctorate in biology/physiology and they will tell you this. Try to eat high protein but at a point it becomes about calories...not protein. Plus you should know that metabolizing protein burns a lot of calories by itself....I remember reading something about how a fourth of the calories in an egg are used just to metabolize it...or something high like that. Our bodies are not meant to metabolize 150g of protein a day.

Hit the weight room. Concentrate on less repetitions and higher weight...maybe 10 rep/ per set. Mix up your workout. And eat. McDonald's is fine sometimes but there are healthier ways to get calories. Whey protein is fine but I would stay away from creatine. It facilitates ATP availability so you can do more repetitions but a lot of the extra mass will be water weight which will disappear when you stop using it.

There's no way to cheat it. Eat as much as you can keeping it balanced ( think the food pyramid) and do resistance training 3/4 times a week. I have the same build as you so you have to accept that the gains will be gradual.

chAzN93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 chAzN93
Member since 2004 • 34854 Posts
lift...muscle milk...eat eat eat
DManSteelerFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DManSteelerFan
Cool.
Smoke89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Smoke89

Be wary of internet advice when it comes to this stuff. Everyone always thinks they're experts. I see a person throwing the term glycogen and not even using it properly...you don't ingest glycogen-- your liver creates it. In terms of nutrition eat balanced. You can eat more fatty foods than what is normally advised, eat lots of complex carbohydrates, and don't worry so much about getting a ton of protein. Eat meats and nuts when you can but it's the biggest crock that you need 150g of protein per day. The average American diet contains high daily protein. Ask any doctorate in biology/physiology and they will tell you this. Try to eat high protein but at a point it becomes about calories...not protein. Plus you should know that metabolizing protein burns a lot of calories by itself....I remember reading something about how a fourth of the calories in an egg are used just to metabolize it...or something high like that. Our bodies are not meant to metabolize 150g of protein a day.

Judo_boy

I meant glucose. Carbs are a mjor effector on glycogen in the body however. I keep scrambling them because my endocrine system final is tomrrow and it had been pounded into my head. Glycogen is broken down into glucose by glycogenolysis snf glycogen stores are hevily influenced by carbs. And it is a rule of thumb to eat .7-1g of protein per/day.

Soruces:

For starters: My trainer, the nurse I shadow (B.S. in sports medicine, physiology and a BSN), and men's health

others:

Protein Diet

Strong Lift

One from a PhD

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#34 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Move to america. We'll put some weight on you.

DManSteelerFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DManSteelerFan
I live in Mississippi, which of course, is in America. :)
JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JPOBS
Member since 2007 • 9675 Posts
you have a high metabolism probably so eat a lot and eat often. also go for stuff that high in protein and fat.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#37 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
I live in Mississippi, which of course, is in America. :)DManSteelerFan
That's debatable :P
Avatar image for deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
deactivated-60a18c108ffa9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
Member since 2008 • 7541 Posts

I'm 5 10 and I weigh 130lbs. I'd like to at least get to 150lbs, more would be nice but I'll settle for 150. Any tips on how I can gain 20lbs. Please, serious answers, and let's keep it polite. I have tried drinking protein shakes and that helped, but its kind of costly. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

DManSteelerFan
I'm in the same boat dude. Nothing used to work and I sort of let it get the better of me. What works for me are push ups and sit ups. Try those as well of eating more, healthier food.
Mr_Cumberdale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Mr_Cumberdale
Member since 2004 • 10189 Posts
I'm like you, only 5'11". Doing pushups and crunches will make you look physically better. I didn't really weigh more, but I didn't look as much as a skeleton.
Smoke89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Smoke89

Here: CrossFit

I honestly doubt you are anywhere near ready to start a crossfit plan, but they have good info. It is they system used by many U.S. Marine trainers, police academies, fire departments, and some of the worlds top athletes and healthiest citizens. Oh, and they also follow the .7-1g of protein per pound of lean muscle that some seem to think I made up.

Judo_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Judo_boy
Member since 2003 • 6063 Posts

[QUOTE="Judo_boy"]

Smoke89

I meant glucose. Carbs are a mjor effector on glycogen in the body however. I keep scrambling them because my endocrine system final is tomrrow and it had been pounded into my head. Glycogen is broken down into glucose by glycogenolysis snf glycogen stores are hevily influenced by carbs. And it is a rule of thumb to eat .7-1g of protein per/day.

Soruces:

For starters: My trainer, the nurse I shadow (B.S. in sports medicine, physiology and a BSN), and men's health

others:

Protein Diet

Strong Lift

One from a PhD

Alright...I didn't mean to target you. It's clear that you have taken clases in this kind of stuff so I didn't mean to demean you. As for your sources though, I wouldn't bet my life on any of those. That's why I get so frustrated with this kind of thing...everybody and their grandma Betsy knows everything because they get their info from websites like the ones you linked and from men's fitness magazines. Protein is obviously important to grow muscle and I would say that whatever a person's regular protein intake is they should increase it if they start lifting weights... but once you get to these high numbers like 150g /per day there's no way to conclusively say that extra protein is doing anything more than what extra calories would do. It's the same thing with multivitamins...you end up metabolizing it because your body has no use for it all.

I'll just say concentrate on high-protein, high-carb diet instead of the high-protein, low-carb diet that people always tell you. Carbs are not bad for you. I remember a friend commenting on how he thought a bagel was bad for him....I nearly pooped. Just another victim of the internet pseudo-science crap.

Smoke89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Smoke89

Alright...I didn't mean to target you. It's clear that you have taken clases in this kind of stuff so I didn't mean to demean you. As for your sources though, I wouldn't bet my life on any of those. That's why I get so frustrated with this kind of thing...everybody and their grandma Betsy knows everything because they get their info from websites like the ones you linked and from men's fitness magazines. Protein is obviously important to grow muscle and I would say that whatever a person's regular protein intake is they should increase it if they start lifting weights... but once you get to these high numbers like 150g /per day there's no way to conclusively say that extra protein is doing anything more than what extra calories would do. It's the same thing with multivitamins...you end up metabolizing it because your body has no use for it all.

I'll just say concentrate on high-protein, high-carb diet instead of the high-protein, low-carb diet that people always tell you. Carbs are not bad for you. I remember a friend commenting on how he thought a bagel was bad for him....I nearly pooped. Just another victim of the internet pseudo-science crap.

Judo_boy

No biggie, I am just really into fitness and am a pre-nursing student so I get heavy exposure to physiology. Check the link I posted for him (CrossFit) they really know their stuff. Great nutrition and exercise plan to follow once you are already in shape. You are right though, carbs aren't the devil, just don't take it to one extreme or the other.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4c1fedbd347
deactivated-5a4c1fedbd347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-5a4c1fedbd347
Member since 2006 • 1523 Posts

I live in Mississippi, which of course, is in America. :)DManSteelerFan

You live in the fattest state in America and you're underweight :shock:?!

But anyway, work out if you can, possibly a home gym? Eat protein and carbs

ehsan8888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#44 ehsan8888
Member since 2007 • 2303 Posts

I'd say just build muscles with exercise and drink milk. But don't do the McDonald's thing where you eat food t gin weight. That'll just clog your arteries and give you heart problems.

Shadowhawk000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Shadowhawk000
Member since 2007 • 3453 Posts
Yeah, me being able to eat alot could be considered a gift, but also a curse, cause I think I'm severely underweight.DManSteelerFan
IF you think your underweight im like 15 and only weigh like 110 :P
pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
this is the most obvious answer. u could also lift weights if u want, you dont have to.
eo_the_shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 eo_the_shaman
Member since 2009 • 1800 Posts

eat peanut butter sandwhiches (and im about 5'11 and 110 lbs) so i r skinnyist

df853

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48 df853
Member since 2004 • 1433 Posts

Primary steps
Gaining weight is easy. All you need to do is eat all your meals at a certain set of restaraunts, order your food within certain guidelines, snack at night, refrain from exercise, and snack anytime you are watching tv or using a computer. See the sections below for details.

Eating out
Eat at the following restaraunts:

• Taco Bell
  • KFC
  • McDonalds

You will need to eat a combination of those three for each meal of the day. I would suggest McDonalds in the morning because they have a breakfast. I would say go with KFC during the day because a giant bucket of greasy chicken hits the spot for lunch and if you get extra you can easily take it with you to business meetings or other work functions. Eat Taco Bell for dinner (and possibly Fourth Meal) because they are open late.

Tips on ordering
When you order there are a number of words you need to make sure to avoid:

• Low fat
  • All natural
  • Low sugar or sugar free
  • Less calories
  • Helps reduce heart disease risks
  • 100% (anything with "100%" is bound to be bad)

Eating at night
You should make sure to keep a bucket of chicken by your bed at night in case you wake up. I realize you probably are saying, "But then I have to brush my teeth again." I don't think so. There's so much trans fat and grease and salt in that chicken I think the bacteria in your mouth will die of heart attacks before they have a chance to affect your teeth.

If your wife/husband/gf/bf starts giving you crap about feasting on chicken at 4:06am just pass them a few wings and it'll be cool.

Exercise
This is a big no-no. You need to just stay on the computer 8 - 12 hours a day. If you cannot commit to that many hours, then you should try to substitute that with watching television. If there are any activities you must do during the day that are even moderately strenuous, you should refrain. Try to convince someone else to do it for you. For example, if you need the tv remote and it's several feet away on a table, try to get one of your kids to do it or your wife if the kids aren't available.

Snacking while watching tv or using the computer
Keep several bags of chips near every tv, computer, and to a lesser extent every radio. Whenever you use these devices, make sure to eat chips while you do.

Frequently asked questions
Q: My car broke down and so I am unable to go out for fast food. What do I do now?
A: No problem. Order pizza or chinese food. If you order pizza, get an all-meat pizza. If you get chinese food, get General Tso's Chicken. Continue to eat these foods until your car is repaired.

Q: I'm not rich enough to eat McDonald's, Taco Bell, and/or KFC for every meal. What can I do?
A: Yeah you are.

Q: I sometimes like to drink coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon. Is this ok?
A: No. Instead of coffee, drink Red Bull (not the sugar free kind) and for afternoon drink non-diet cola instead of tea.

Q: Some of these tips sound kind of unhealthy. Is there a health risk associated with following these tips?
A: Are you a doctor? Neither am I.

Q: I have gotten so many crumbs and grease in my keyboard it is sometimes pressing keys that I am not actually pressing. What do I do about that?
A: Keyboards are cheap. Just keep a few spares on hand. Just remember not to switch out the keyboard yourself as this could be mildly strenuous. Make sure to convince someone else to do it for you.

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
Pics? (sorry if they were already posted, im in thread late)
Akawoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Akawoa
Member since 2008 • 812 Posts

Primary steps
Gaining weight is easy. All you need to do is eat all your meals at a certain set of restaraunts, order your food within certain guidelines, snack at night, refrain from exercise, and snack anytime you are watching tv or using a computer. See the sections below for details.

Eating out
Eat at the following restaraunts:

• Taco Bell
  • KFC
  • McDonalds

You will need to eat a combination of those three for each meal of the day. I would suggest McDonalds in the morning because they have a breakfast. I would say go with KFC during the day because a giant bucket of greasy chicken hits the spot for lunch and if you get extra you can easily take it with you to business meetings or other work functions. Eat Taco Bell for dinner (and possibly Fourth Meal) because they are open late.

Tips on ordering
When you order there are a number of words you need to make sure to avoid:

• Low fat
  • All natural
  • Low sugar or sugar free
  • Less calories
  • Helps reduce heart disease risks
  • 100% (anything with "100%" is bound to be bad)

Eating at night
You should make sure to keep a bucket of chicken by your bed at night in case you wake up. I realize you probably are saying, "But then I have to brush my teeth again." I don't think so. There's so much trans fat and grease and salt in that chicken I think the bacteria in your mouth will die of heart attacks before they have a chance to affect your teeth.

If your wife/husband/gf/bf starts giving you crap about feasting on chicken at 4:06am just pass them a few wings and it'll be cool.

Exercise
This is a big no-no. You need to just stay on the computer 8 - 12 hours a day. If you cannot commit to that many hours, then you should try to substitute that with watching television. If there are any activities you must do during the day that are even moderately strenuous, you should refrain. Try to convince someone else to do it for you. For example, if you need the tv remote and it's several feet away on a table, try to get one of your kids to do it or your wife if the kids aren't available.

Snacking while watching tv or using the computer
Keep several bags of chips near every tv, computer, and to a lesser extent every radio. Whenever you use these devices, make sure to eat chips while you do.

Frequently asked questions
Q: My car broke down and so I am unable to go out for fast food. What do I do now?
A: No problem. Order pizza or chinese food. If you order pizza, get an all-meat pizza. If you get chinese food, get General Tso's Chicken. Continue to eat these foods until your car is repaired.

Q: I'm not rich enough to eat McDonald's, Taco Bell, and/or KFC for every meal. What can I do?
A: Yeah you are.

Q: I sometimes like to drink coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon. Is this ok?
A: No. Instead of coffee, drink Red Bull (not the sugar free kind) and for afternoon drink non-diet cola instead of tea.

Q: Some of these tips sound kind of unhealthy. Is there a health risk associated with following these tips?
A: Are you a doctor? Neither am I.

Q: I have gotten so many crumbs and grease in my keyboard it is sometimes pressing keys that I am not actually pressing. What do I do about that?
A: Keyboards are cheap. Just keep a few spares on hand. Just remember not to switch out the keyboard yourself as this could be mildly strenuous. Make sure to convince someone else to do it for you.

df853