If the North and South were to fight RIGHT NOW, who would win? No Military.

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

1stCommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 1stCommando
Member since 2003 • 4969 Posts
Let's just say the citizens of the North and South wanted a rematch, and the military could not get involved, who do yall think would win in a war? I say it would be close. Just about everyone down here owns at least 3 rifles, but yall have more people. I think in the end we would win!
Sir_BIGnuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Sir_BIGnuts
Member since 2006 • 256 Posts
Well if people could take their own weapons, then the south would easily win. I don't know anyone in Boston who owns a gun other than police officers.
A_New_Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 A_New_Life
Member since 2007 • 494 Posts

I'm gonna get some Roscos Chicken and waffles.:)

Anyone want some?

Conanfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Conanfan1
Member since 2005 • 8014 Posts
That's assuming that the South would be able to find the North.
elblanquito_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 elblanquito_81
Member since 2007 • 4356 Posts
That's easy.... all the illegals. After we're done killing each other they'll come out from hiding and take over.
1stCommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 1stCommando
That's assuming that the South would be able to find the North. Conanfan1
Oh that's easy. All we have to do is follow the trail of crap yall left last time yall were here.
WildLIkeChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 WildLIkeChild
Member since 2007 • 1758 Posts

So do I not get to take part in this?

My state was pretty much a non factor in the Civil war.

Darth_Tyrev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Darth_Tyrev
Member since 2005 • 7072 Posts
Unfortunately, the South. They have all the weapons and are crazier.
Thechaninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Thechaninator
Member since 2005 • 5187 Posts

The north considering it controls new york, the economic capital of the U.S.

Redefeat slavery11!

Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#10 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts
The North. The south might have three rifles to a person but we're the only people who would willingly put ourselves through the stress that is the New York Stock Exchange. Not to mention we have better taste in booze.
1stCommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 1stCommando
The North. The south might have three rifles to a person but we're the only people who would willingly put ourselves through the stress that is the New York Stock Exchange. Not to mention we have better taste in booze.Tiefster
dude we'll drink anything down here. if it gets you drunk, we'll drink it. you think you can hold your own shot for shot against a southerner? think again. and we would gladly die for our beliefs! (plus our slaves would fight alongside us :lol:    jk jk jk)
Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Tiefster
[QUOTE="Tiefster"]The North. The south might have three rifles to a person but we're the only people who would willingly put ourselves through the stress that is the New York Stock Exchange. Not to mention we have better taste in booze.1stCommando
dude we'll drink anything down here. if it gets you drunk, we'll drink it. you think you can hold your own shot for shot against a southerner? think again. and we would gladly die for our beliefs! (plus our slaves would fight alongside us :lol: jk jk jk)

Like I said, we have better taste in booze. If I submitted myself to drinking anything, I'd pretty much give up in all aspects of my life.
dooly420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dooly420
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts
The North. The south might have three rifles to a person but we're the only people who would willingly put ourselves through the stress that is the New York Stock Exchange. Not to mention we have better taste in booze.Tiefster
jack daniels, alone, proves you wrong.
darkmoney52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 darkmoney52
Member since 2004 • 4332 Posts

Let's just say the citizens of the North and South wanted a rematch, and the military could not get involved, who do yall think would win in a war? I say it would be close. Just about everyone down here owns at least 3 rifles, but yall have more people. I think in the end we would win!1stCommando

I live in Washington State, and maybe I just live in a really redneck district or something, most people I know have at least one gun in they're house. My dad has four shotguns, three assault riffles (single shot of course, but he knows how to modify them) and god knows how many pistols. My older brothers, ages 21 and 24, have already started collecting, and once I'm out of high school I'm getting one for myself.

In any case, the North a better economy so we could easily stock up at the start of the war, and then our numbers would win it.

Avatar image for instantdeath999
instantdeath999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15 instantdeath999
Member since 2007 • 3470 Posts

*sigh* at hindering the image many people think of Southern people... I don't know, I just cringe every time I hear (or read) the word "ya'll". It just sounds so... southern. I live in Tennessee, a State that has a reputation of being the very stereotype of southern people, next to Alabama. And it's true, there are many, many rednecks here. I need to move as soon as possible...

Anyway, about your question... all I can say is that I hope it doesn't come to that.

darkmoney52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 darkmoney52
Member since 2004 • 4332 Posts
^I can understand how someone might say "y'all" every now and then, out of habit. But why the hell would you go out of your way to type it? Is he just trying to prove his southerness?
Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Tiefster
[QUOTE="Tiefster"]The North. The south might have three rifles to a person but we're the only people who would willingly put ourselves through the stress that is the New York Stock Exchange. Not to mention we have better taste in booze.dooly420

Jack Daniels is meh. Sure it has the whole tradition thing but come on, real men drink beer.
dooly420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dooly420
^I can understand how someone might say "y'all" every now and then, out of habit. But why the hell would you go out of your way to type it? Is he just trying to prove his southerness?darkmoney52
"yall" is easier to type than "you all". i say and type it all the time.
1stCommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 1stCommando
^I can understand how someone might say "y'all" every now and then, out of habit. But why the hell would you go out of your way to type it? Is he just trying to prove his southerness?darkmoney52
I type how I talk. I say yall when I talk. So I type it. I don't see how it's so offensive.
dooly420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 dooly420
[QUOTE="dooly420"][QUOTE="Tiefster"]The North. The south might have three rifles to a person but we're the only people who would willingly put ourselves through the stress that is the New York Stock Exchange. Not to mention we have better taste in booze.Tiefster

Jack Daniels is meh. Sure it has the whole tradition thing but come on, real men drink beer.

real men drink liquor. people drink beer because liquor is to much for them to handle.
VodkaLemIn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 VodkaLemIn
Member since 2005 • 203 Posts
[QUOTE="Tiefster"]The North. The south might have three rifles to a person but we're the only people who would willingly put ourselves through the stress that is the New York Stock Exchange. Not to mention we have better taste in booze.1stCommando
dude we'll drink anything down here. if it gets you drunk, we'll drink it. you think you can hold your own shot for shot against a southerner? think again. and we would gladly die for our beliefs! (plus our slaves would fight alongside us :lol: jk jk jk)

i dont like you
DarKre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DarKre
Member since 2003 • 9529 Posts
The South is still visibly crippled from the Civil War, so the North would once again win.
Known2regect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 Known2regect
Member since 2007 • 417 Posts
Look at the poll results you little hicks from down south. CANADA is beating you.:lol:
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

You completely missed what he said.

-AK47-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -AK47-
Member since 2007 • 3277 Posts
Canada!
ineedanap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ineedanap
Member since 2007 • 734 Posts
Has everybody forgotten the South's secret weapon? The one and only Chuck Norris!
D9-THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 D9-THC
Member since 2007 • 3081 Posts

The north controls the vast majority of the wealth...

Automatic win.

aronmauk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 aronmauk
Member since 2007 • 87 Posts

Well if it came down to just citizens fighting each other, the South would win by a landslide.

I am talking military(esque) conditions. just with regular citizens fighting. Think about it. A good southern hunting boy dug down in a trench versus some wall street hotshot. Plus everyone knows people down here are just flat out crazy. You can't beat crazy.

JLAudio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JLAudio7
Member since 2007 • 2729 Posts
with no military interference, the south would definately win.
M1MyRifle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 M1MyRifle
Member since 2004 • 494 Posts
The North would win every time, whether it be a war or somthing else, and besides, how much black market arms do u think come into nyc each year, a **** load, plus u got all the gangs, mobsters, cartels and their guns too.
Palax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Palax
Member since 2003 • 2399 Posts

What a ridiculous question.

The South could never win such a fight. All of the biggest cities and industry belong to the north. In the South we have Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami....and what else?? Nashville, Memphis, Charleston, Tampa, Orlando, Richmond, New Orleans.

The North has titanic cities such as New York City and Chicago which alone would crush the population of our largest cities combined Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, and Miami. Then they got other monsters such as Philidelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Boston, Indianpolis, Columbus, Cleveland, and Detroit....

Palax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Palax

Well if it came down to just citizens fighting each other, the South would win by a landslide.

I am talking military(esque) conditions. just with regular citizens fighting. Think about it. A good southern hunting boy dug down in a trench versus some wall street hotshot. Plus everyone knows people down here are just flat out crazy. You can't beat crazy.

aronmauk

Ridiculous. The North has a population that is triple or quadruple that of the south and let's not forget the fact that I think you would have a hard time getting african-american's to fight which make up a larger majority of the southern population than the northern.

WildLIkeChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 WildLIkeChild
Am I the only one who thinks that this is making southern people look really bad?
aronmauk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 aronmauk
[QUOTE="aronmauk"]

Palax

Ridiculous. The North has a population that is triple or quadruple that of the south and let's not forget the fact that I think you would have a hard time getting african-american's to fight which make up a larger majority of the southern population than the northern.

So are you implying something about African-Americans? Where do you find it would be hard to get them to fight for their country/state/region?

WildLIkeChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 WildLIkeChild
[QUOTE="Palax"][QUOTE="aronmauk"]

aronmauk

So are you implying something about African-Americans? Where do you find it would be hard to get them to fight for their country/state/region?

Well if it's a second civil war, then I would guess that the South would be fighting to reinstate slavery.. and even if it wasn't, many blacks may not fight because of what the first civil war was.

Palax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Palax
[QUOTE="Palax"][QUOTE="aronmauk"]

aronmauk

Well since it was a Civil War your statement is not really relevant because either side they choose they would be fighting for their state/region, but only if they joined the north would they be fighting for their country.

Palax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Palax

Am I the only one who thinks that this is making southern people look really bad?WildLIkeChild

Im from the South and I could care less that the North contains a superior population, wealth, and industry....but its the truth.

JLAudio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JLAudio7
Member since 2007 • 2729 Posts
[QUOTE="aronmauk"]

Palax

What the hell man? U sayin us blacks are lazy or somthin?!:evil:
aronmauk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 aronmauk
[QUOTE="aronmauk"][QUOTE="Palax"][QUOTE="aronmauk"]

WildLIkeChild

Well if it's a second civil war, then I would guess that the South would be fighting to reinstate slavery.. and even if it wasn't, many blacks may not fight because of what the first civil war was.

The way i understood it was that it was just the north versus the south. nothing implied, like slavery.

but yes, if slavery was the issue i am sure the blacks would not fight. But what if slavery wasnt the issue?

What then?

WildLIkeChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 WildLIkeChild

[QUOTE="WildLIkeChild"]Am I the only one who thinks that this is making southern people look really bad?Palax

Im from the South and I could care less that the North contains a superior population, wealth, and industry....but its the truth.

Well, I don't mean that, but I mean how many people have really added on to the stereotype that the majority of people from the South are rednecks with guns.

If course I was talking to my friend who lives in SC on the phone last night, and her neighbors were shooting fireworks out of a rifle, so one has to wonder.

MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41 MoldOnHold
Member since 2005 • 11760 Posts
The North......I mean we got New York City and the rest of New England...
Mr_Manikin52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Mr_Manikin52
Member since 2004 • 12300 Posts

My homestate of California will be indentpendent from the Union.

Palax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Palax
[QUOTE="Palax"]

[QUOTE="WildLIkeChild"]Am I the only one who thinks that this is making southern people look really bad?WildLIkeChild

Well, I don't mean that, but I mean how many people have really added on to the stereotype that the majority of people from the South are rednecks with guns.

If course I was talking to my friend who lives in SC on the phone last night, and her neighbors were shooting fireworks out of a rifle, so one has to wonder.

It's true that the South is quite diverse. Most of us I assure you are not gun-toting rednecks. We are regular people of all ethnic groups but it just so happens that we also have high saturation of religious fundamentalists, rednecks, and the habit of drinking iced tea.

Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Member since 2007 • 8992 Posts
North would crush the south I mean what could they do with pitch forks and old hunting rifles :lol:
ferron321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ferron321
Member since 2004 • 3078 Posts
Im from England, but id have to go with Canada, and then the North. The south would be too wrapped up in making love to there brothers and sisters to go to war.
aronmauk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 aronmauk

Im from England, but id have to go with Canada, and then the North. The south would be too wrapped up in making love to there brothers and sisters to go to war.ferron321

Its great to see intelligent conversation from everyone here. You give England a great name btw

WildLIkeChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 WildLIkeChild
[QUOTE="WildLIkeChild"][QUOTE="Palax"]

[QUOTE="WildLIkeChild"]Am I the only one who thinks that this is making southern people look really bad?Palax

It's true that the South is quite diverse. Most of us I assure you are not gun-toting rednecks. We are regular people of all ethnic groups but it just so happens that we also have high saturation of religious fundamentalists, rednecks, and the habit of drinking iced tea.

Sweet tea or Ice tea?

strat505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 strat505
Member since 2006 • 1252 Posts

That's assuming that the South would be able to find the North. Conanfan1

lawl:lol:

Lab392

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Lab392
Member since 2006 • 6217 Posts

Has everybody forgotten the South's secret weapon? The one and only Chuck Norris!ineedanap

He would end the war with sheer force of will! Yar!

YAR!

alexeduardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 alexeduardo
Member since 2006 • 163 Posts
Whoever's the first to convince mexicans they'll let us live with them wins