If Jesus came on Earth today instead of back then

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Shattered-dream
Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

User Lists: 0

#201 Shattered-dream
Member since 2012 • 729 Posts

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"][QUOTE="worlock77"]F*ck. I feel so bad for cracking jokes about my friend's receding hairline now. I'm probably responsible for the brutal deaths of hundreds of children.worlock77

Your sig of two kids tells all man your sig tells your a pedofile or something....

lolwut?

You don't believe in God do you? I asked would he died not some smart answer from athiest it gets old man really!

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Shattered-dream

.not_wanted

That's not cute!

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"][QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]

Your sig of two kids tells all man your sig tells your a pedofile or something....Shattered-dream

lolwut?

You don't believe in God do you? I asked would he died not some smart answer from athiest it gets old man really!

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Retro_Future

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Retro_Future
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

Odds are he'd come back and wander about doing good deeds and not bringing too much attention to himself. He'd probably actually provide legitimate help to the poor, sick, and neglected. 

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"][QUOTE="worlock77"]lolwut?worlock77

Were you? I asked you a question. Is your brain one of your weak unused muscles?

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 worlock77

You don't believe in God do you? I asked would he died not some smart answer from athiest it gets old man really!Shattered-dream

Were you? I asked you a question. Is your brain one of your weak unused muscles?

No sir, you did not ask me that question. But to answer it, no, the brain is not a muscle.

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"][QUOTE="worlock77"]Were you dropped on your head as a child?worlock77

No sir, you did not ask me that question. But to answer it, no, the brain is not a muscle.

So do you believe in God is not a question? Lol proves my point:)

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 worlock77

Were you? I asked you a question. Is your brain one of your weak unused muscles?Shattered-dream

No, what you did was pose a rhetorical question ("you don't believe in God do you?"), which is not really a question at all, but is rather intended to make a statement.

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"][QUOTE="worlock77"]No sir, you did not ask me that question. But to answer it, no, the brain is not a muscle.worlock77

No, what you did was pose a rhetorical question ("you don't believe in God do you?"), which is not really a question at all, but is rather intended to make a statement.

Do you is a question I asked you! I meant it as a question not a statement if I did I wouldn't put a question mark!

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 worlock77

So do you believe in God is not a question? Lol proves my point:)Shattered-dream

Do you is a question I asked you! I meant it as a question not a statement if I did I wouldn't put a question mark!

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"][QUOTE="worlock77"]No, what you did was pose a rhetorical question ("you don't believe in God do you?"), which is not really a question at all, but is rather intended to make a statement.worlock77

Take English class what are you 5 I'm 20 and was number in my class pal! Don't try that garbage on me!

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 worlock77

Do you is a question I asked you! I meant it as a question not a statement if I did I wouldn't put a question mark!Shattered-dream

Take English class what are you 5 I'm 20 and was number in my class pal! Don't try that garbage on me!

Given the broken English in your posts I'm guessing that English is not your first language. So I was trying to be helpful by linking to an article explaining the concept ("rhetorical question") that I'm talking about. Most people would appreciate the help in furthering their understanding of a second language.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e799a72eb68
deactivated-60e799a72eb68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 deactivated-60e799a72eb68
Member since 2008 • 1678 Posts

The humans still haven't figured out Earth is the body of Christ, and you're still tearing him to pieces.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

Disiples would be chosen by means of an x-factor style competition, with Simon Cowell acting as god.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
One of the nastiest ideas that came with christianity and that are relevant until today is human exceptionality. With christianity humans became the center of the universe and everything below them was theirs to use or conquer. I would hope for a new Jesus to come and rectify that crap and tell people that we are one with nature and that humans are not above nature and it's not our duty to control nature and/or "save it" but just to respect it because we are part of it. That's actually one of the things I like from the new Pope it seems he's focused on the environment somehow more than usual.
Avatar image for deactivated-60e799a72eb68
deactivated-60e799a72eb68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 deactivated-60e799a72eb68
Member since 2008 • 1678 Posts

One of the nastiest ideas that came with christianity and that are relevant until today is human exceptionality. With christianity humans became the center of the universe and everything below them was theirs to use or conquer. I would hope for a new Jesus to come and rectify that crap and tell people that we are one with nature and that humans are not above nature and it's not our duty to control nature and/or "save it" but just to respect it because we are part of it. That's actually one of the things I like from the new Pope it seems he's focused on the environment somehow more than usual.kuraimen

The mayan calender signified the coming of the next incarnation of an omnipotent being on Earth. Jesus was not killed, but ascended into the sky, while those not ready to fly, only saw his death.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#217 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="wis3boi"][QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]
I say there's more proof he then don't.
Science proved the red sea was split, and they found roman armor and weapons and shields at the bottom of it. Plus there are tracks at the bottom. They also proved other parts of the Bible.Shattered-dream

:lol: wow....just....wow.... Ever hear of a low tide marsh?

You don't want to believe so you won't. Like a Christian said! Athiest love to diss but when your lil science book proves something in the Bible is true you get mad. Grow up, is your brain one of your weak unused muscles? People like you make mad. Science proves this and that. Proves the Bibles fake? It also proves it's real you can't have it your way. And it's tides of March!

I have a hard time believing you are over the age of 6

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]:lol: wow....just....wow.... Ever hear of a low tide marsh?wis3boi

You don't want to believe so you won't. Like a Christian said! Athiest love to diss but when your lil science book proves something in the Bible is true you get mad. Grow up, is your brain one of your weak unused muscles? People like you make mad. Science proves this and that. Proves the Bibles fake? It also proves it's real you can't have it your way. And it's tides of March!

I have a hard time believing you are over the age of 6

I have a hard time not believing your parents were not brother and sister!

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

Look at how we view cults today.

Like that.

Probably just assume he's a con artist like john smith.

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Shattered-dream

Look at how we view cults today.Like that.Probably just assume he's a con artist like john smith.MakeMeaSammitch

I'm sorry ! But yeah... That makes no since!

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 MakeMeaSammitch

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]Look at how we view cults today.Like that.Probably just assume he's a con artist like john smith.Shattered-dream

nether does confusing 'since' with 'sense'

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]Look at how we view cults today.Like that.Probably just assume he's a con artist like john smith.MakeMeaSammitch

Oh you got me! What a diss!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]Look at how we view cults today.Like that.Probably just assume he's a con artist like john smith.Shattered-dream

Actually it makes a lot of SENSE.

If Jesus was around today he would be hidden among the sea of other crazy people. If he gets noticed he would be seen the same way most people see John Smith. 

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"][QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]Look at how we view cults today.Like that.Probably just assume he's a con artist like john smith.toast_burner

Actually it makes a lot of SENSE.If Jesus was around today he would be hidden among the sea of other crazy people. If he gets noticed he would be seen the same way most people see John Smith. 

John Smith rose from the dead, and brought people back to life? I don't think he could or went in crowds a let sick touch him and get healed yeah whatever!

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 MakeMeaSammitch

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]

Shattered-dream

Oh you got me! What a diss!

bow before me peasant.

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]Look at how we view cults today.Like that.Probably just assume he's a con artist like john smith.toast_burner

If Jesus was around today he would be hidden among the sea of other crazy people. If he gets noticed he would be seen the same way most people see John Smith. 

For arguments sake, if jesus ACTUALLY did all the stuff he did in the bible, no one would think he's crazy, he'd be kind of a big deal.

People didn't have CNN 2000 years ago.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 wis3boi

[QUOTE="toast_burner"][QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]
I'm sorry ! But yeah... That makes no since!Shattered-dream

Actually it makes a lot of SENSE.If Jesus was around today he would be hidden among the sea of other crazy people. If he gets noticed he would be seen the same way most people see John Smith. 

John Smith rose from the dead, and brought people back to life? I don't think he could or went in crowds a let sick touch him and get healed yeah whatever!

neither did jesus

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 MakeMeaSammitch

he was a con artist. yes he "healed" sick people.

usually at a price.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 worlock77

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]Look at how we view cults today.Like that.Probably just assume he's a con artist like john smith.toast_burner

Joseph. Joseph Smith. Not John.

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

GOGOGOGURT

For arguments sake, if jesus ACTUALLY did all the stuff he did in the bible, no one would think he's crazy, he'd be kind of a big deal.

People didn't have CNN 2000 years ago.

Finally someone with common sence Amen brother!:)

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#231 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

Shattered-dream

lol

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Shattered-dream

tocool340

lol

Listen here Jr. your about as funny as death but I'm depressed today and don't feel like it ok!

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 worlock77

[QUOTE="tocool340"]

Shattered-dream

lol

Listen here Jr. your about as funny as death but I'm depressed today and don't feel like it ok!

mj-laughing.gif.

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="tocool340"]

lol

worlock77

mj-laughing.gif.

Still not funny man! You both fail in my book!

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

Shattered-dream

mj-laughing.gif.

:(

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

Shattered-dream

mj-laughing.gif.

Not as much as you failed when pointing out how worlock should take English classes, but in the same post, didn't clean up any of that grammatical train wreck you created in your post. And you had the nerve to bring up that you take English classes...:lol:

Or was that a joke that clearly went over my head?...

And if you weren't jokin, I'll continue laughing:

lol

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 wis3boi

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

Shattered-dream

mj-laughing.gif.

conan-rofl.gif

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#238 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts

So do you believe in God is not a question? Lol proves my point:)Shattered-dream

lol
poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

His water/wine trick would fvck people right off. Water in the middle east is a commidty and fuk me when you're parched the last thing you want is some cvnt turning your water into wine.

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

mj-laughing.gif.

wis3boi

conan-rofl.gif

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Shattered-dream

A fools heart denies the existence of God! The Holy Bible says that! Looking a these posts and your unions you guys are fools!

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 wis3boi

A fools heart denies the existence of God! The Holy Bible says that! Looking a these posts and your unions you guys are fools!

Shattered-dream

you can keep your dusty old book that reads like it was written by a middleschooler

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Shattered-dream

wis3boi

you can keep your dusty old book that reads like it was written by a middleschooler

And it's still better then what you have. Even a gambling man could tell you. What if you are right and there is no God? I lose nothing, but what if I'm right and there is what do you lose? Everything and will be casted in hell if you die. Think about that then. And post some smart answer that won't amount to nothing! You know I'm right there. 

Carry on trending!

And Happy Easter man!

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 worlock77

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

Shattered-dream

And it's still better then what you have. Even a gambling man could tell you. What if you are right and there is no God? I lose nothing, but what if I'm right and there is what do you lose? Everything and will be casted in hell if you die. Think about that then. And post some smart answer that won't amount to nothing! You know I'm right there.

And what if you've been worshipping the wrong god?

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

worlock77

I doubt that I felt him before hard to explain it's the best feeling you will ever feel tho. You trust or don't man! But I'm going to bed!

And have a happy Easter and God bless you!

And God bless everyone on Gamespot and to have a safe Easter including me:)!

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

And it's still better then what you have. Even a gambling man could tell you. What if you are right and there is no God? I lose nothing, but what if I'm right and there is what do you lose? Everything and will be casted in hell if you die. Think about that then. And post some smart answer that won't amount to nothing! You know I'm right there. Shattered-dream

I doubt that I felt him before hard to explain it's the best feeling you will ever feel tho. You trust or don't man! But I'm going to bed!

How do you know what you felt is the Judeo-Christian god? What if it was Zeus or Oden?

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#247 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

Shattered-dream

Carry on trending!

And Happy Easter man!

I'm sure the Almighty appreciates being tricked by your "just in case" Pascal's wager excuse for faith.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

A fools heart denies the existence of God! The Holy Bible says that! 

Shattered-dream

it is quite hard to make a distinction between you and and the atheist, sadly you people who want to bring people closer to the creator are making them stray far away from him.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

Enough arguments! lets talk about games... since... "Now I wish you gone." He he...

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

A fools heart denies the existence of God! The Holy Bible says that! 

GrayF0X786

it is quite hard to make a distinction between you and and the atheist, sadly you people who want to bring people closer to the creator are making them stray far away from him.

GrayFox, I don't understand your method. you take part in nearly every conversation that is about religion and all the time none of these people are accepting your points. If you really are a Muslim then why don't you act ass God says: "You can't make the deaf hear and the blind see."