This topic is locked from further discussion.

topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#101 topsemag55
Member since 2007 • 19063 Posts

Kinda makes Russia seem a lot more tolerant considering America put a few missiles in Turkey and Italy. Relatively close to Russia

Ilovegames1992
That wasn't the main part of why he did it. Khrushchev's idea was of countering the United States' growing lead in developing and deploying strategic missiles by placing Soviet intermediate-range nuclear missiles in Cuba.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Kinda makes Russia seem a lot more tolerant considering America put a few missiles in Turkey and Italy. Relatively close to Russia

topsemag55

That wasn't the main part of why he did it. Khrushchev's idea was of countering the United States' growing lead in developing and deploying strategic missiles by placing Soviet intermediate-range nuclear missiles in Cuba.

Right, but you put missiles in Turkey and Italy first though. Can't deny that can you?

topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 topsemag55

[QUOTE="topsemag55"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Ilovegames1992

Right, but you put missiles in Turkey and Italy first though. Can't deny that can you?

Where did I deny that?:?
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="topsemag55"] That wasn't the main part of why he did it. Khrushchev's idea was of countering the United States' growing lead in developing and deploying strategic missiles by placing Soviet intermediate-range nuclear missiles in Cuba.topsemag55

Where did I deny that?:?

I didn't say you did...:|

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105 Mikey132
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

[QUOTE="vfibsux"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"]The whole entire concept of war seems interesting to me. Death, adrenaline, excitement, not knowing what can happen to you next. Just you and your platoon basically in hell, anarchy, with your guns, a hope to go back home. Its a weird fantasy of mine to experience...no clue why..DarkOfKnight
Maybe because you have never experienced it? One time and you won't want to go back, those who do are insane in my book.

Am I insane then? Because it looks like fun to me....Not lying, I am fascinated by war.

You're not alone. I'm fasinated by it to but, it dosen't look all that fun to me. I'm also 100% positive I would never want to fight one. There is something aout them that grips me though.

topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 topsemag55

Ilovegames1992
ffs, the Soviets were building nine launch sites in Cuba. Almost all of the Lower 48 was targeted.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="DarkOfKnight"][QUOTE="vfibsux"] Maybe because you have never experienced it? One time and you won't want to go back, those who do are insane in my book.Mikey132

Am I insane then? Because it looks like fun to me....Not lying, I am fascinated by war.

You're not alone. I'm fasinated by it to but, it dosen't look all that fun to me. I'm also 100% positive I would never want to fight one. There is something aout them that grips me though.

The only reason i wouldn't want to fight in a war is because its physically demanding.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

topsemag55

ffs, the Soviets were building nine launch sites in Cuba. Almost all of the Lower 48 was targeted.

Ok...

topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 topsemag55

Ok...

Ilovegames1992
What was really cool were normal Cuban people were sending reports to their relatives in Miami.:lol:
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Mikey132
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

[QUOTE="DarkOfKnight"] Am I insane then? Because it looks like fun to me....Not lying, I am fascinated by war.Ilovegames1992

The only reason i wouldn't want to fight in a war is because its physically demanding.

I think if you ended up in one the physical part of it wouldn't bother you. You know how most people that did fight in a war say that you no longer feel like your fighting for your Country but for the guy beside you. The bond you create with you Platoon and Company should be enough to douse your tiredness and fear so you can do what you have to do. Then again I've never been to war so I can't speak from experience.

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#111 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts

Aussiepet, alot people here say bad things about you and usually I would defend you against them.

But seriously, this is a dumb naive thread. :/

Storm_Marine
Thanks
ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#112 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

[QUOTE="ad1x2"][QUOTE="DarkOfKnight"] Am I insane then? Because it looks like fun to me....Not lying, I am fascinated by war.almasdeathchild

That fascination will quickly disappear after the first shot fired in anger goes by your head. Trust me on that one. Call of Duty and Battlefield don't show such things as sitting in the same spot for weeks waiting on orders from higher, digging holes to do number two in because the nearest toilet is miles away, going weeks or months without a shower, and possibly watching your buddy cry to his mom while busted open and there's nothing you can do about it. The games only show enough to get you excited enough to blow 60 bucks on it.

i dont see why people think this if people are mentaly messed up that they want to go to war and kill let them dont question them

I don't want a crazy person watching my back in combat. People who are obsessed with war due to video games or movies are usually the first one to piss their pants in a combat zone. Those people can get other troops killed and they have no business putting other troops in danger while they are curled up in a ball crying in fear instead of fighting. Lucky for us most people like that don't make it through basic assuming they were even able to enlist in the first place.
Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#113 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

I like wars. I'm too old to get drafted and it gives me something interesting to watch on TV.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Ilovegames1992

I like wars. I'm too old to get drafted and it gives me something interesting to watch on TV.

Jackc8

:lol:

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 ad1x2

Jackc8
You know, the Army take people until they are 35 and the Air National Guard takes people until they are 40...
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#116 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
I like spaghetti-Os.
notsoawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 notsoawesome
Member since 2011 • 629 Posts

It's inevitable when there's countries like north korea around.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts
A war to end all wars? Wait, did that work?Travo_basic
We had one or two of them... I don't think they succeded.

It took years for the government in Norway to admit they participated in war(s). It was always military operations.
HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts
Fvcking kill yourself.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
Fvcking kill yourself. HoolaHoopMan
Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#121 Swanogt19
Member since 2008 • 24159 Posts
Insightful OP.
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 AussieePet
[QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"]Fvcking kill yourself. GazaAli

How is that even funny?
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"]Fvcking kill yourself. AussieePet

How is that even funny?

because it was directed at you.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"]Fvcking kill yourself. AussieePet

How is that even funny?

too direct and too unexpected. And I guess you also have something to do with it being funny.
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 AussieePet
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] :lol:

How is that even funny?

too direct and too unexpected. And I guess you also have something to do with it being funny.

It doesn't make sense since me and you don't now each other but all the sudden you dislike me and think me killing my self is funny
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 AussieePet
[QUOTE="Lonelynight"][QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] :lol:

How is that even funny?

because it was directed at you.

Still not funny im a nice person
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#127 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Maybe its natures way of checking the population.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 GazaAli
[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="AussieePet"] How is that even funny?

It doesn't make sense since me and you don't now each other but all the sudden you dislike me and think me killing my self is funny

the reaction is funny, not the contents.
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 AussieePet
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] too direct and too unexpected. And I guess you also have something to do with it being funny.

the reaction is funny, not the contents.

Oh ok as long as you're not laughing at me
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 AussieePet

sonicare
Well thats would be a cruel way of doing things
ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 ad1x2
[QUOTE="sonicare"]

AussieePet

During the World War days casualties were in the millions but today they are much lower. In most places in the world more people die from car accidents than in war.
chad_daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 chad_daddy
Member since 2008 • 500 Posts
humans are dumb, we are wasting precious time fighting that we need to use for other things
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

Why do we need wars to prove whos better? to take over others land? why can't we all share it its not that hard. I hate the fact people in my family and others family has to fight wars. People getting killed over nothing really, they could be at home with their family, some who go to wars have new borns , never get to see em much and maybe they never will if they don't make it out alive, 1,000 of innocent soilders die from wars . I wish there was a way to stop wars. What are your thoughts?

AussieePet

wow, what a poignant comment on modern society. thank you bertrand russell i will now go out and disseminate your brilliant anti war message of "gawd y'all, like... war...gawd, it's like....totally bad y'all."

jesus f**king christ people....

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 AussieePet
[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="sonicare"]

ad1x2

During the World War days casualties were in the millions but today they are much lower. In most places in the world more people die from car accidents than in war.

Yeah but those are accidents, wars are not, idk much about America , but didn't all this start cause of Gorge Bush ?
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 AussieePet

[QUOTE="AussieePet"]

Why do we need wars to prove whos better? to take over others land? why can't we all share it its not that hard. I hate the fact people in my family and others family has to fight wars. People getting killed over nothing really, they could be at home with their family, some who go to wars have new borns , never get to see em much and maybe they never will if they don't make it out alive, 1,000 of innocent soilders die from wars . I wish there was a way to stop wars. What are your thoughts?

Riverwolf007

wow, what a poignant comment on modern society. thank you bertrand russell i will now go out and disseminate your brilliant anti war message of "gawd y'all, like... war...gawd, it's like....totally bad y'all."

jesus f**king christ people....

Idk what you're saying
imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 imaps3fanboy
Member since 2009 • 11169 Posts
Hehe Seeing Aussie trying to have a "deep" thought is like a squirrel trying to do calculus
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts
[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="ad1x2"][QUOTE="AussieePet"] Well thats would be a cruel way of doing things

Yeah but those are accidents, wars are not, idk much about America , but didn't all this start cause of Gorge Bush ?

Do you even know what you're talking about? Either you are trolling us all, or your have the mind of a 6 year old.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts
[QUOTE="imaps3fanboy"]Hehe Seeing Aussie trying to have a "deep" thought is like a squirrel trying to do calculus

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 AussieePet
[QUOTE="imaps3fanboy"]Hehe Seeing Aussie trying to have a "deep" thought is like a squirrel trying to do calculus

Idk what you mean by that silly
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 AussieePet
[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"][QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="ad1x2"] During the World War days casualties were in the millions but today they are much lower. In most places in the world more people die from car accidents than in war.

Do you even know what you're talking about? Either you are trolling us all, or your have the mind of a 6 year old.

wtf?
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
@AussieePet My advice.stop replying.
imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 imaps3fanboy
Member since 2009 • 11169 Posts
[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="imaps3fanboy"]Hehe Seeing Aussie trying to have a "deep" thought is like a squirrel trying to do calculus

Idk what you mean by that silly

And... now my post is validated.
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts
[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"][QUOTE="AussieePet"] Yeah but those are accidents, wars are not, idk much about America , but didn't all this start cause of Gorge Bush ? AussieePet

wtf?

Your responses in this thread are not logical at all. You seem to not be able to comprehend why war actually occurs. And your comment on "Can't we all share" just represents how removed from reality you really are.
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 AussieePet
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]@AussieePet My advice.stop replying.

Well i made the thread to have a discussion , but im not worried about them others
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

Why does OT has to deal with crap like this thread?

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 AussieePet
[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"][QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"] Do you even know what you're talking about? Either you are trolling us all, or your have the mind of a 6 year old.

wtf?

Your responses in this thread are not logical at all. You seem to not be able to comprehend why war actually occurs. And your comment on "Can't we all share" just represents how removed from reality you really are.

They are possibilities of what i would like to happen.
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 AussieePet

Why does OT has to deal with crap like this thread?

TehFuneral
Prove that this is crap , do you have a reason that its crap?
Mega-Mustaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Mega-Mustaine
Member since 2010 • 2130 Posts

[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"][QUOTE="AussieePet"] wtf? AussieePet

And I'd like to have a magical pony, but we all don't get what we like. You're going to have to grow up and realize the world isn't sunshine and rainbows.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Ilovegames1992

I actually like AP.

Her childlike naivety is refreshing. And to be honest, we do have the capacity to end war if we wanted to.

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 AussieePet

[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"] Your responses in this thread are not logical at all. You seem to not be able to comprehend why war actually occurs. And your comment on "Can't we all share" just represents how removed from reality you really are.Mega-Mustaine

And I'd like to have a magical pony, but we all don't get what we like. You're going to have to grow up and realize the world isn't sunshine and rainbows.

Judging by your icon you have no right to tell me about the world isn't sunshine and rainbows