How to know that a girl really loves you or she is pretending to love you...

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GTR2addict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 GTR2addict
Member since 2007 • 11863 Posts
[QUOTE="aka-chief007"][QUOTE="Hungry_bunny"]First, a question... have you asked her if she loves you?nintendoman562
no...b'coz i fear that if something go wrong...but it seems she likes me b'coz she always msg me everyday...

Just because she messages you everyday doesn't mean she loves you. I have several friends (boys and girls) who message me everyday. She probably considers you a good friend.

true that. ive been texting with like 4 girls for weeks, yet, i know none of them likes me (well, maybe except one, but no way to know), they're some of my best friends
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178874 Posts

You NEVER know if anyone loves you. You have to take them at their word....

Arctic_Grillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Arctic_Grillz
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
[QUOTE="aka-chief007"][QUOTE="Arctic_Grillz"]

Just ask her if she has feelings for somebody and if she say yes ask her if he is aware of it..blah blah blah.

how can i ask her directly...i feel really shy bro in asking this question.....it will look like i had feelings about her n if she don't have any feelings what will happen is this our friendship will shatter...but if she had true feeling towards me then the condition will be like that she will fall on me more than before as she will began to thought i am in love with her also...but i look her as a good friend...yes she is most beautiful in my area...she likes me and my friends are jealous to me who ever likes her...

I see what you mean, but you dnt need to ask her sincerely...just ask it in a joking manner but dont try to flirt, i am also in the same position as you are but i dnt want to ask her that question bcause she is a player lol.
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts

I've always found that if a girl makes the time to spend with you, then she definitely likes you.

LosDaddie
yeah, you have a point.
DMUNY22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 DMUNY22
Member since 2009 • 188 Posts

A girl...i can't manage to find that she really loves me...sometimes i feel really different...but only sometimes...i don't want to hurt her feeling that's why i am asking for help from all of you friends on gamespot..this question comes in everybody's mind once in lifetime...plz give your views..

aka-chief007

you'll never know exactly friend, if she says id rather DIE than be away from you.... then you might have a serious serious problem...

Avatar image for deactivated-58188738395f3
deactivated-58188738395f3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-58188738395f3
Member since 2008 • 1161 Posts

It seems to me like if you don't know...piratedrunk

Dude that is exactly what I was thinking. If a girl really loves you then you will know. She will definitely let you know in some way. Girls rarely say they aren't interested in you, they just let you figure it out for youself sometimes in sarcastic ways. If a girl wants you to get lost then she will probably just ignore you and let you figure out by yourself that she isn't interested.

JN_Fenrir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 JN_Fenrir
Member since 2004 • 1551 Posts
i only see her as a good friend....b'coz i had given my heart to a girl when i was only in 2nd class...look i am now 19 and still waiting for her..in Dec she came near my home and what happen...she don't remeber me....that's why i see her as a friend....b'coz if her heart broke i will not be able to forgive myself...i know how the pain kills you everyday every second..yes i will pretend to like her which will make her happy but 1 day her heart will break..what to do...why it's always me...aka-chief007
If you really see her as a good friend, then you owe it to her to tell her directly and honestly. Tell her that you really care about her and don't want to hurt her, but that you feel like your relationship with her is best left as a friendship. Yes, it will probably sting initially, but it's really the right thing to do, and she'll come around eventually and be grateful that you gave it to her straight.
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 aka-chief007
Member since 2009 • 140 Posts

being that love is a feeling produced by chemicals in the human body (pheremones, endorphines and other such lovely things) a blood test should adequately prove if she loves you.... and if she has any diseases you should know about.

z4twenny
hey friend are you joking....i will post a topic in which you and other should give their funny views about anything can happen in funny way...but now i am serious...this is feelings of a girl and if you know girl's feeling should not be hurt anyway.....
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="aka-chief007"][QUOTE="Arctic_Grillz"]

Just ask her if she has feelings for somebody and if she say yes ask her if he is aware of it..blah blah blah.

Arctic_Grillz
how can i ask her directly...i feel really shy bro in asking this question.....it will look like i had feelings about her n if she don't have any feelings what will happen is this our friendship will shatter...but if she had true feeling towards me then the condition will be like that she will fall on me more than before as she will began to thought i am in love with her also...but i look her as a good friend...yes she is most beautiful in my area...she likes me and my friends are jealous to me who ever likes her...

I see what you mean, but you dnt need to ask her sincerely...just ask it in a joking manner but dont try to flirt, i am also in the same position as you are but i dnt want to ask her that question bcause she is a player lol.

if you are in a condition like me then you can help me more....as we both are facing a same problem....
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="aka-chief007"]i only see her as a good friend....b'coz i had given my heart to a girl when i was only in 2nd class...look i am now 19 and still waiting for her..in Dec she came near my home and what happen...she don't remeber me....that's why i see her as a friend....b'coz if her heart broke i will not be able to forgive myself...i know how the pain kills you everyday every second..yes i will pretend to like her which will make her happy but 1 day her heart will break..what to do...why it's always me...JN_Fenrir
If you really see her as a good friend, then you owe it to her to tell her directly and honestly. Tell her that you really care about her and don't want to hurt her, but that you feel like your relationship with her is best left as a friendship. Yes, it will probably sting initially, but it's really the right thing to do, and she'll come around eventually and be grateful that you gave it to her straight.

thnxxx bro.....but this should be done very quickly..time is running out..i had to see what opportunity is best....but can be there any other way to tell her indirectly??
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 aka-chief007

[QUOTE="piratedrunk"]It seems to me like if you don't know...X4D

Dude that is exactly what I was thinking. If a girl really loves you then you will know. She will definitely let you know in some way. Girls rarely say they aren't interested in you, they just let you figure it out for youself sometimes in sarcastic ways. If a girl wants you to get lost then she will probably just ignore you and let you figure out by yourself that she isn't interested.

why girls do this?? giving you clues they like you or not....
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 aka-chief007
I'm really confused as to if you like her or not. IF YOU DONT: Just slip in conversation that she's a great FRIEND and being FRIENDS with her makes your life better. That way she'll see you appreciate her and everything, but arent interested in her as more. She'll be hurt, she can't not be, but acting slightly stupid is way better than flat out saying no I don't like you. If you DO like her and want to advance things, tell her how you feel about her. Sit down when it's just the two if you and say all your feelings for her. Girls love that.XilePrincess
well i had to say friend you really know many things...you helped me to come on a point...how do you know this very much...have you faced a situation like me??? it's common that in everybody's life this question comes but only some manages to handle this kind of situation...
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="nintendoman562"][QUOTE="aka-chief007"] no...b'coz i fear that if something go wrong...but it seems she likes me b'coz she always msg me everyday...GTR2addict
Just because she messages you everyday doesn't mean she loves you. I have several friends (boys and girls) who message me everyday. She probably considers you a good friend.

true that. ive been texting with like 4 girls for weeks, yet, i know none of them likes me (well, maybe except one, but no way to know), they're some of my best friends

you know msg varies differently from what had written in it...how stupid comment you had given...i had clearly said msg are full of love stuff...but still sometimes i felt she is joking.....read all replies then give your view bro...but still thnxxx for help...
Avatar image for AtomicBaconBits
AtomicBaconBits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#64 AtomicBaconBits
Member since 2006 • 8855 Posts
Every girl that's claimed to "love" me was faking it.
Aldouz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 Aldouz
Member since 2008 • 1206 Posts
Sometimes love grow like a plant, she maybe not likes you now, but who knows one day... or she maybe likes you now, but who knows one day that feeling fade away... It's all depend on your reaction...
Arctic_Grillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Arctic_Grillz
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
There was this girl who really liked me and we were talking one time and she mentioned she hated guys who kept a girls hopes up or playing hard to get. So I text her and told her i like her, but i dont have time for rlationships at the moment which wasnt really true and she said she understands that and now we are bestfriends. I was like you and was afraid to ask her that i only view her as a friend until she brought up the conevrsation where she hated when someone plays hard to get.
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 aka-chief007
Every girl that's claimed to "love" me was faking it.AtomicBaconBits
maybe all those girls who were faking must be bad girls...playing with feelings....worst thing in world....enjoy life bro...
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 aka-chief007
Sometimes love grow like a plant, she maybe not likes you now, but who knows one day... or she maybe likes you now, but who knows one day that feeling fade away... It's all depend on your reaction... Aldouz
yes you are right...time changes all things...thnxxx friend for helping...
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 aka-chief007
There was this girl who really liked me and we were talking one time and she mentioned she hated guys who kept a girls hopes up or playing hard to get. So I text her and told her i like her, but i dont have time for rlationships at the moment which wasnt really true and she said she understands that and now we are bestfriends. I was like you and was afraid to ask her that i only view her as a friend until she brought up the conevrsation where she hated when someone plays hard to get.Arctic_Grillz
i am looking forward for an opportunity...then i will talk her clearing all things..but i feel really shy and afraid.....but still thnxx bro....
optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#70 optiow
Member since 2008 • 28284 Posts
it is a girl...no man will ever understand them...
CruelPleasure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 CruelPleasure
Member since 2009 • 230 Posts

Ask her to make you a sandwich. If it's a piece of meat mustard and bread you know she's pretending. If it's got mayo, pickels, lettuce, meat and bread and mustard you know she loves you.

blakout3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 blakout3
Member since 2005 • 985 Posts

Engage in a deep and meaningful kiss and see what the aftermath brings

aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 aka-chief007

Engage in a deep and meaningful kiss and see what the aftermath brings

blakout3
hey i can't do that....i feel really shy asking about her feelings towards me as i see her as a good friend......A kiss??? you are telliing me to jump from cliff without a parachute.....
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#74 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
If she calls out Bob in the middle of sex and y9our name is larry.....she doesn't love you....
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 aka-chief007

Ask her to make you a sandwich. If it's a piece of meat mustard and bread you know she's pretending. If it's got mayo, pickels, lettuce, meat and bread and mustard you know she loves you.

CruelPleasure
sandwich is an example....i am in middle...most of time she falls for me and i don't want to hurt her feelings....but what if she is pretending...how to know exact truth from her mouth...maybe you can tell me any trick to make her talk......
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 aka-chief007
If she calls out Bob in the middle of sex and y9our name is larry.....she doesn't love you....Omni-Slash
i want it clean bro....i mean i want to know her true feelings without having what you said b'coz i see her only a friend but i know she likes me......i feels really good b'coz she makes me feel special...but this doesn't mean i cross my lines....she's really a good girl...
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Omni-Slash
[QUOTE="Omni-Slash"]If she calls out Bob in the middle of sex and y9our name is larry.....she doesn't love you....aka-chief007
i want it clean bro....i mean i want to know her true feelings without having what you said b'coz i see her only a friend but i know she likes me......i feels really good b'coz she makes me feel special...but this doesn't mean i cross my lines....she's really a good girl...

if you have to ask someone then she doesn't like you that way......:| women/girls will make it obvious if they do....
quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts

LJS9502_basic

...that and some past experience and/or instincts/gut feelings...observations.

aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="aka-chief007"][QUOTE="Omni-Slash"]If she calls out Bob in the middle of sex and y9our name is larry.....she doesn't love you....Omni-Slash

if you have to ask someone then she doesn't like you that way......:| women/girls will make it obvious if they do....

sorry bro but i can't understand what you said...if you have to ask someone then she doesn't like you that way????
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="quadraleap"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

...that and some past experience and/or instincts/gut feelings...observations.

my past experience says that i must talk her on this topic...i am seeking a opportunity now...may be ti will come soon..
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#81 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts

A girl...i can't manage to find that she really loves me...sometimes i feel really different...but only sometimes...i don't want to hurt her feeling that's why i am asking for help from all of you friends on gamespot..this question comes in everybody's mind once in lifetime...plz give your views..

aka-chief007

Last time I felt this way I ended up getting hurt, not the girl :| You should probably just stay calm and try talking to her.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Omni-Slash
sorry bro but i can't understand what you said...if you have to ask someone then she doesn't like you that way????aka-chief007
that's exaclty it...if you are so unsure of someone's feelings towards you that you have to ask others....then with about 99% certainty she doesn't have those feelings for you...
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="Kenny789"]

[QUOTE="aka-chief007"]

Last time I felt this way I ended up getting hurt, not the girl :| You should probably just stay calm and try talking to her.

i will talk to her...but this will hurt her more than me as she is in love but also hurt me as my friend is not happy..
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="aka-chief007"]sorry bro but i can't understand what you said...if you have to ask someone then she doesn't like you that way????Omni-Slash
that's exaclty it...if you are so unsure of someone's feelings towards you that you have to ask others....then with about 99% certainty she doesn't have those feelings for you...

i want to see her happy and this needs my acceptance of her love...but how can i do that...i have to generate such feelings towars her which comes automatically in you heart....i have friendly feeling towards her.....thnxx for your help bro...help me further...
inyourface_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 inyourface_12
Member since 2006 • 14757 Posts

if you love her you should trust her enough to know she isn;t faking

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#87 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

It's a girl.

Since when can you ever trust them?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#88 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

You'll know. When she reciprocates all of your feelings and sacrifices herself for you, then you know she loves you.

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#89 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
Count the number of hairs on her head, if it's an odd number, she doesn't love you.
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="Anti-Repellent"]

Not really giving a lot to work off of.

Does she try to spend quality time with you? Does she talk about you positively, or talk about fun(ny) things you guys have done?

Is she normally smiling or laughing when around you, and wanting to be near you?

I think those are main points. With how I am, at least.

ah..uhm..she talks with me positively and try to make some joke to make me happy...yes she want me to be around her and talks really more than me...lol..well thnxxx for highlighting such imp pints..i will remind these points...
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 aka-chief007
Count the number of hairs on her head, if it's an odd number, she doesn't love you.Sajo7
bro what i can say about this...lol...you are making me laugh at such a serious condition...
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="Desulated"]

It's a girl.

Since when can you ever trust them?

if you love her you should trust her enough to know she isn;t faking

inyourface_12
that's the problem...i don't love her...but i like her b'coz she make feel so special and that's why i don't want to hurt her feelings by telling her that i don't have those feelings which she is having for me right now.....in my eyes she is really a good friend and nothing....
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="Anti-Repellent"]

Not really giving a lot to work off of.

Does she try to spend quality time with you? Does she talk about you positively, or talk about fun(ny) things you guys have done?

Is she normally smiling or laughing when around you, and wanting to be near you?

I think those are main points. With how I am, at least.

wait i remeber something....i studies n works on my pc a lot and when she calls she asks me as usual how am i and i says that i am feeling very pain n she says why you do this and that...may be this is love...i don't know much...
KOTORkicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#94 KOTORkicker
Member since 2007 • 4595 Posts
Every girl that's claimed to "love" me was faking it.AtomicBaconBits
Ahaha, yes, it's been the same for me. It gets a bit disheartening after a while, worrying if someone is just going to use and treat you as something to inflate their own ego or make themselves feel better. I trusted the people that said that 100% when they said that, and you know what? Both times it happened, I got hurt, and the other person in the relationship got away happy.
fiscope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 fiscope
Member since 2006 • 2426 Posts

There is no one-size-fits-all love test. Every peson expresses love in a different way. Truth is, you can never tell.

Love is trust. Go with your gut and if that fails, ask her.

KOTORkicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#96 KOTORkicker
Member since 2007 • 4595 Posts
[QUOTE="Omni-Slash"][QUOTE="aka-chief007"]sorry bro but i can't understand what you said...if you have to ask someone then she doesn't like you that way????aka-chief007

i want to see her happy and this needs my acceptance of her love...but how can i do that...i have to generate such feelings towars her which comes automatically in you heart....i have friendly feeling towards her.....thnxx for your help bro...help me further...

But at the same time, do you think that love has to be romantic? Can't it be just a close friendship? Because if you truly do want her to be happy and think alot of her as a person then I'd call that love. Love doesn't have to be physical, or that of common belief..
LightningWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 LightningWar
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
what is it with people love this and love that...... quit watching those romantic comedies and chill out. if you have to ask.....