How to know that a girl really loves you or she is pretending to love you...

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aka-chief007
Member since 2009 • 140 Posts

A girl...i can't manage to find that she really loves me...sometimes i feel really different...but only sometimes...i don't want to hurt her feeling that's why i am asking for help from all of you friends on gamespot..this question comes in everybody's mind once in lifetime...plz give your views..

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
A girl. That along should tell you something.
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

wut

2mrw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 2mrw
Member since 2008 • 6205 Posts

actually, u will b the one who get hurt, buddy... just act calm and cool, open ur hreat very slowly.... u should make it.

AnObscureName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 AnObscureName
Member since 2008 • 2069 Posts
Touch her....hand. Then hold it and have a long meanful conversation.
mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#6 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts
Sorrry,but I really do not get what you are asking. And sometimes its not easy to knoe if they are faking. I do not know about anyone else but I am not a mind reader.
escapeoftheape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 escapeoftheape
Member since 2007 • 1576 Posts
fake your funeral and somehow find out if she was crying or if she was even there.
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 aka-chief007

actually, u will b the one who get hurt, buddy... just act calm and cool, open ur hreat very slowly.... u should make it.

2mrw
you know bro this not the 1st time...but like past cases this time i don't want to hurt anyone feelings....in past i had hurt tehm by fault b'coz i don't know that she was in love with me and i always thought she was my good friend and then what happen i was hurting her feelings which i don't want to do now...i want to know is she really in love with me...this is 5th case..
Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts

And sometimes its not easy to knoe if they are faking.mattykovax

I can always tell.

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#10 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

I've always found that if a girl makes the time to spend with you, then she definitely likes you.

Hungry_bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Hungry_bunny
Member since 2006 • 14293 Posts
First, a question... have you asked her if she loves you?
piratedrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 piratedrunk
Member since 2003 • 341 Posts

It seems to me like if you don't know.. then she probably doesn't. But that's alright if you enjoy each other enough to spend your time together. Don't get yourself too wrapped up in things like that and you will enjoy yourself a lot more and won't be totally heart-broken if it doesn't work out. And if it does work out then bonus.

rgd51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rgd51
Member since 2009 • 278 Posts
this is a tough one. sometimes you gotta ask a friend to ask her or just go out and ask her yourself.
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 aka-chief007

i want to know is she also in love with me like other 4 girls before........i didn't know about the 4 girls that they was in love with me until all bad things came to happen to our relations....and look now they talks to me sometimes..but this was not my fault...this happened so quickly...i don't want to lose this friend..

aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 aka-chief007
First, a question... have you asked her if she loves you?Hungry_bunny
no...b'coz i fear that if something go wrong...but it seems she likes me b'coz she always msg me everyday...
Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts

Here is a tip. Ask some of her friends if you know them a little.

Girls play lots of games. Some are just for fun, others are a bit cruel and some are just plain stupid. I had a girl text me if I wanted to go out with her. I replied that I didn't. Then the next day she says she was just playing around. Do you know how pathetic I would have looked if I answered yes and she was playing a joke on me? Damn girls. Always playing mind games.

aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="Nifty_Shark"]

Here is a tip. Ask some of her friends if you know them a little.

Girls play lots of games. Some are just for fun, others are a bit cruel and some are just plain stupid. I had a girl text me if I wanted to go out with her. I replied that I didn't. Then the next day she says she was just playing around. Do you know how pathetic I would have looked if I answered yes and she was playing a joke on me? Damn girls. Always playing mind games.

thnxxx for the tip.....lol you were really lucky...good to hear that you escaped unscratched....but a problem is tingling in my mind...you said ask her friends but what if she began to thought i like 1 of her friends....oh man i am really confused...
thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 thepwninator
Member since 2006 • 8134 Posts
I don't know, as neither have ever happened to me.
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 aka-chief007

I've always found that if a girl makes the time to spend with you, then she definitely likes you.

LosDaddie
but what will a person do if she is having something odd in her mind.......like she is only playing with you for fun...like girls plays games especially with smart guys..
Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts

Well at that point I really have no idea. Although if she gets that jealous before you actually start dating I would be a little skeptical if she is worth it.

aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 aka-chief007

[QUOTE="mattykovax"]And sometimes its not easy to knoe if they are faking.Oleg_Huzwog

I can always tell.

if you can tell then plz help me bro....need your help also...
shyskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 shyskillz
Member since 2006 • 4197 Posts
just ask her what type of feeling she haves for you...whats the worst that could happen? ppl need to not take rejection so hard, itz way more fish in the sea waiting to be caught.
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 aka-chief007
fake your funeral and somehow find out if she was crying or if she was even there.escapeoftheape
nice 1 tip but she always keep track of me and i don't even know how she do that.....
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 aka-chief007
just ask her what type of feeling she haves for you...whats the worst that could happen? ppl need to not take rejection so hard, itz way more fish in the sea waiting to be caught.shyskillz
i see her as a friend but she falls really for me than any of my other friends and by this my friends are feeling jealous to me......rejection is not problem but her feeling's......i can take any bad n worse feeling but what about a person who loves you....
im_really_rich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 im_really_rich
Member since 2008 • 1371 Posts

I hate it when they fake. It's stupid.

aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 aka-chief007

I hate it when they fake. It's stupid.

im_really_rich
yea....it's really stupid n bad...playing with someone's feelings.......
rmerri52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 rmerri52
Member since 2007 • 1824 Posts
Tell Her You Play World of Warcraft. If she loves you she won't care if she cares then she doesn't love you.
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 aka-chief007
Tell Her You Play World of Warcraft. If she loves you she won't care if she cares then she doesn't love you.rmerri52
she likes to play games....lol....when i said that i am playing games now and really like to play games on msg then she told me that...
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts

Don't think you can figure this out... because she likely won't know either...

Typically speaking, males will be able to instantly be able to tell why they like a specific girl. Females are much less likely to do this as the reasoning generally is based a lot more on emotions. This reasoning is not true in every situation but will be true most of the time.

shyskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 shyskillz
Member since 2006 • 4197 Posts
[QUOTE="shyskillz"]just ask her what type of feeling she haves for you...whats the worst that could happen? ppl need to not take rejection so hard, itz way more fish in the sea waiting to be caught.aka-chief007
i see her as a friend but she falls really for me than any of my other friends and by this my friends are feeling jealous to me......rejection is not problem but her feeling's......i can take any bad n worse feeling but what about a person who loves you....

honesty is the best policy, put all of the feelings out on the table and take it from there....she would in the least respect you for it. don't mislead her, it would only get more differcult to deal with.
nintendoman562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 nintendoman562
Member since 2007 • 5593 Posts
[QUOTE="Hungry_bunny"]First, a question... have you asked her if she loves you?aka-chief007
no...b'coz i fear that if something go wrong...but it seems she likes me b'coz she always msg me everyday...

Just because she messages you everyday doesn't mean she loves you. I have several friends (boys and girls) who message me everyday. She probably considers you a good friend.
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="mindstorm"]

Don't think you can figure this out... because she likely won't know either...

Typically speaking, males will be able to instantly be able to tell why they like a specific girl. Females are much less likely to do this as the reasoning generally is based a lot more on emotions. This reasoning is not true in every situation but will be true most of the time.

so confusing....bro can't you tell me in simple sentence...it will really help me a lot...thnxxx for giving your time...
Fenris1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 Fenris1124
Member since 2009 • 33 Posts

yeah i know it happened to me once when this girl called meand i was like do i know i you? and then she said we went to the same school together in like 6th grade at a certain school but i went to the other school on the other side of town sothen i said nice talking to youand hung up the phone

aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="aka-chief007"][QUOTE="Hungry_bunny"]First, a question... have you asked her if she loves you?nintendoman562

Just because she messages you everyday doesn't mean she loves you. I have several friends (boys and girls) who message me everyday. She probably considers you a good friend.

i gave msg as an example...and msg are not like friend sends you...they are full of love stuff...you didn't read all replies in this topic...
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 aka-chief007

yeah i know it happened to me once when this girl called meand i was like do i know i you? and then she said we went to the same school together in like 6th grade at a certain school but i went to the other school on the other side of town sothen i said nice talking to youand hung up the phone

Fenris1124
but why you hung up the phone??? a friend called you after a long time n you did this...isn't it wrong bro...
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="aka-chief007"][QUOTE="shyskillz"]just ask her what type of feeling she haves for you...whats the worst that could happen? ppl need to not take rejection so hard, itz way more fish in the sea waiting to be caught.shyskillz

honesty is the best policy, put all of the feelings out on the table and take it from there....she would in the least respect you for it. don't mislead her, it would only get more differcult to deal with.

ok i will try this as my last try to handle this situation if things gone worse....thnxxx bro....any more suggestion...
SegaGenesisfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SegaGenesisfan
Member since 2008 • 1085 Posts

Well force her to take a polygraph examine.

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#38 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

[QUOTE="LosDaddie"]

aka-chief007

but what will a person do if she is having something odd in her mind.......like she is only playing with you for fun...like girls plays games especially with smart guys..

Don't take this the wrong way but How old are you?

What I meant is that an adult female won't spend a lot of time with a guy if she doesn't like you.

aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 aka-chief007

Well force her to take a polygraph examine.

SegaGenesisfan
???? sorry bro what is this polygraph examine???
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="LosDaddie"]

[QUOTE="aka-chief007"][QUOTE="LosDaddie"]

Don't take this the wrong way but How old are you?

What I meant is that an adult female won't spend a lot of time with a guy if she doesn't like you.

i am 19 bro and she is also 19....yes you said right that a adult female will not spend time with a guy she doesn't like...
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
if she really loves you she'll likely fight with you a lot about small stuff, but she'll bring you food if you ask, put up with your crap all the time and still want to see you even if you act like a total moron all the time. girls who spend time making something or getting you something they think youll like ( like food, presents, buy you your favourite candy when theyre at the store just because, or in my own case, spending 5 hours farming in WoW to get you a whelpling :/ ) it means they love you, or they wouldn't invest all that time into you, it shows they think about you even without you there.
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 aka-chief007
if she really loves you she'll likely fight with you a lot about small stuff, but she'll bring you food if you ask, put up with your crap all the time and still want to see you even if you act like a total moron all the time. girls who spend time making something or getting you something they think youll like ( like food, presents, buy you your favourite candy when theyre at the store just because, or in my own case, spending 5 hours farming in WoW to get you a whelpling :/ ) it means they love you, or they wouldn't invest all that time into you, it shows they think about you even without you there.XilePrincess
thnxxx....this really helped me a lot...i wish i get this post few years ago so that what all happen these past years can be stopped...can you give me a tip to find out the truth???
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 XilePrincess
[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]if she really loves you she'll likely fight with you a lot about small stuff, but she'll bring you food if you ask, put up with your crap all the time and still want to see you even if you act like a total moron all the time. girls who spend time making something or getting you something they think youll like ( like food, presents, buy you your favourite candy when theyre at the store just because, or in my own case, spending 5 hours farming in WoW to get you a whelpling :/ ) it means they love you, or they wouldn't invest all that time into you, it shows they think about you even without you there.aka-chief007
thnxxx....this really helped me a lot...i wish i get this post few years ago so that what all happen these past years can be stopped...can you give me a tip to find out the truth???

what do you mean? like something you can ask her to find out how she really feels?
Arctic_Grillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Arctic_Grillz
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts

Just ask her if she has feelings for somebody and if she say yes ask her if he is aware of it..blah blah blah.

Avatar image for remmbermytitans
remmbermytitans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 remmbermytitans
Member since 2005 • 7214 Posts
Watch this video. You'll know what love is by the end of it.
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 aka-chief007
[QUOTE="aka-chief007"][QUOTE="XilePrincess"]if she really loves you she'll likely fight with you a lot about small stuff, but she'll bring you food if you ask, put up with your crap all the time and still want to see you even if you act like a total moron all the time. girls who spend time making something or getting you something they think youll like ( like food, presents, buy you your favourite candy when theyre at the store just because, or in my own case, spending 5 hours farming in WoW to get you a whelpling :/ ) it means they love you, or they wouldn't invest all that time into you, it shows they think about you even without you there.XilePrincess

what do you mean? like something you can ask her to find out how she really feels?

i mean....??....yes you asked the question.....the way to ask her whcih will not hurt her feeling...i am stupid relating to love but in friendship i am ok...
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 aka-chief007

Just ask her if she has feelings for somebody and if she say yes ask her if he is aware of it..blah blah blah.

Arctic_Grillz
how can i ask her directly...i feel really shy bro in asking this question.....it will look like i had feelings about her n if she don't have any feelings what will happen is this our friendship will shatter...but if she had true feeling towards me then the condition will be like that she will fall on me more than before as she will began to thought i am in love with her also...but i look her as a good friend...yes she is most beautiful in my area...she likes me and my friends are jealous to me who ever likes her...
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 XilePrincess
I'm really confused as to if you like her or not. IF YOU DONT: Just slip in conversation that she's a great FRIEND and being FRIENDS with her makes your life better. That way she'll see you appreciate her and everything, but arent interested in her as more. She'll be hurt, she can't not be, but acting slightly stupid is way better than flat out saying no I don't like you. If you DO like her and want to advance things, tell her how you feel about her. Sit down when it's just the two if you and say all your feelings for her. Girls love that.
aka-chief007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 aka-chief007
I'm really confused as to if you like her or not. IF YOU DONT: Just slip in conversation that she's a great FRIEND and being FRIENDS with her makes your life better. That way she'll see you appreciate her and everything, but arent interested in her as more. She'll be hurt, she can't not be, but acting slightly stupid is way better than flat out saying no I don't like you. If you DO like her and want to advance things, tell her how you feel about her. Sit down when it's just the two if you and say all your feelings for her. Girls love that.XilePrincess
i only see her as a good friend....b'coz i had given my heart to a girl when i was only in 2nd class...look i am now 19 and still waiting for her..in Dec she came near my home and what happen...she don't remeber me....that's why i see her as a friend....b'coz if her heart broke i will not be able to forgive myself...i know how the pain kills you everyday every second..yes i will pretend to like her which will make her happy but 1 day her heart will break..what to do...why it's always me...
z4twenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#50 z4twenny
Member since 2006 • 4898 Posts

being that love is a feeling produced by chemicals in the human body (pheremones, endorphines and other such lovely things) a blood test should adequately prove if she loves you.... and if she has any diseases you should know about.