How many Israeli citizens have been killed by Hamas Rockets in 2008?

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dark-Sithious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dark-Sithious
Member since 2008 • 3914 Posts

I've tried to find this figure, but I have failed. Does anyone know, as I need it for, well, call it a paper :P

vlin1108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 vlin1108
Member since 2007 • 1908 Posts
Who is this Hamas and why does he get to have rockets?
Rainbow_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Rainbow_Lion
Member since 2007 • 1771 Posts

I've been told that it's about 1-5 recently :shock:

But I have no idea how many over a longer period

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts
Wikipedia says 3.
Dark-Sithious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Dark-Sithious

Who is this Hamas and why does he get to have rockets?vlin1108

Yeah yeah, no need to nitpick on grammatical errors.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
I'm gonna go with 5. I was originally going to go with 8, but then I changed my mind.
Dark-Sithious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dark-Sithious

Wikipedia says 3.jointed

For all of 2008?

Dark-Sithious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dark-Sithious

I'm gonna go with 5. I was originally going to go with 8, but then I changed my mind.Jandurin

I was going to disregard your opinion due to the lack of sources, but your reasoning makes perfect sense, so it has to be correct.

Thanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

[QUOTE="jointed"]Wikipedia says 3.Dark-Sithious

For all of 2008?

Nah, from the 28th to the 7th.
Dark-Sithious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Dark-Sithious
[QUOTE="Dark-Sithious"]

[QUOTE="jointed"]Wikipedia says 3.jointed

For all of 2008?

Hmm, I really need the number of deaths before Israel launched their attacks, to compare the actual threat to their response.

vlin1108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 vlin1108
Member since 2007 • 1908 Posts

[QUOTE="vlin1108"]Who is this Hamas and why does he get to have rockets?Dark-Sithious

I was actually pretty serious with my question.

ishoturface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#12 ishoturface
Member since 2007 • 12460 Posts
[QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="Dark-Sithious"]

For all of 2008?

Dark-Sithious

Hmm, I really need the number of deaths before Israel launched their attacks, to compare the actual threat to their response.

hamas is aleague of terrorist so attacking them is justified and why dont people just stop picking on Israel!?!
Rainbow_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Rainbow_Lion
[QUOTE="Dark-Sithious"][QUOTE="jointed"] Nah, from the 28th to the 7th.ishoturface

hamas is aleague of terrorist so attacking them is justified and why dont people just stop picking on Israel!?!

Because Israel are the real terrorists, how would you like somebody to bomb you because someone a few blocks away fired a home made rocket in to a field? :shock:
Dark-Sithious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Dark-Sithious
[QUOTE="Dark-Sithious"]

[QUOTE="vlin1108"]Who is this Hamas and why does he get to have rockets?vlin1108

Oh ok, well apparently Hamas is this squirrel living under a Israeli embassy in Northern Turkey, due to his indifference's with the Israeli people he has acquired small tactical nukes from a Mole arms-dealer in Budapest.

Because this is highly classified information I've yet to find any legitimate information regarding his attacks, but I've been told by a rat in the Israeli embassy that he is still not capable of launching any attacks, due to his small brain. This information is highly questionable though, as you can never trust a rat.

mamkem6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mamkem6
Member since 2007 • 1457 Posts
[QUOTE="vlin1108"][QUOTE="Dark-Sithious"]

Dark-Sithious

Oh ok, well apparently Hamas is this squirrel living under a Israeli embassy in Northern Turkey, due to his indifference's with the Israeli people he has acquired small tactical nukes from a Mole arms-dealer in Budapest.

Because this is highly classified information I've yet to find any legitimate information regarding his attacks, but I've been told by a rat in the Israeli embassy that he is still not capable of launching any attacks, due to his small brain. This information is highly questionable though, as you can never trust a rat.

True

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
[QUOTE="Dark-Sithious"][QUOTE="jointed"] Nah, from the 28th to the 7th.ishoturface

Why don't people just stop defending them? The problem is that they're not attacking Hamas, they're bombing Gaza indiscriminately.
Rainbow_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Rainbow_Lion
[QUOTE="ishoturface"][QUOTE="Dark-Sithious"]

jointed

Why don't people just stop defending them? The problem is that they're not attacking Hamas, they're bombing Gaza indiscriminately.

Exactly. Israel are committing mass murder on civilians. It's discusting
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#18 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

their aim with those make-shift mortars and RPG´s is laughable. Id put the number of deaths on about 10ish.

On a different note: one would think that decades of practice would make them more accurate?

Ofcourse the same could be said about the israeli missile barrages. Apparently they only have a better kill-to-death ratio than the palestinians, because they simply have moar missiles in the air in a shorter timespan.

-Y2J-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -Y2J-
Member since 2005 • 1000 Posts
one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter
freshgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 freshgman
Member since 2005 • 12241 Posts
like under 10 for sure. 4-5 im guessing
warbmxjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 warbmxjohn
Member since 2007 • 6014 Posts
one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter-Y2J-
well put.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#22 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
I don't think there will ever be peace in that region. There is no solution that is acceptable to either side. The powers that be in each country really don't give a crap about the people they are supposed to represent. They are just objects to them, and their lives hold no value.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#23 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
I don't think there will ever be peace in that region. There is no solution that is acceptable to either side. The powers that be in each country really don't give a crap about the people they are supposed to represent. They are just objects to them, and their lives hold no value.sonicare
id take a callous leader over an emotionally vulnerable leader anyday tho
The_Fat_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#24 The_Fat_Zebra
Member since 2005 • 2523 Posts
[QUOTE="ishoturface"][QUOTE="Dark-Sithious"]

jointed

Obviously Israel has a right to self-defence, and there is no doubt in my mind that many Israelis are terrified when the alarm sounds that another missile is on its way. Nevertheless, shelling densely populated areas with the consequence that some 40 people die and 100 are injured in a clearly visible United Nations school is evidently disproportionate in my book. Recall that Israel in the 2006 war against Hezbollah in Lebanon also bombed and killed three unarmed UN observers, and behind closed doors it was admitted that it was intentional because they had intel that Hezbollah hid near that United nations outpost. I just think that Israel should tread more carefully when it comes to its use of force. Pictures of a young girls' blooded hand sticking out of the rubble are simply not acceptable.

warbmxjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 warbmxjohn
[QUOTE="sonicare"]I don't think there will ever be peace in that region. There is no solution that is acceptable to either side. The powers that be in each country really don't give a crap about the people they are supposed to represent. They are just objects to them, and their lives hold no value.BiancaDK
id take a callous leader over an emotionally vulnerable leader anyday tho

i would take the happy medium
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Soulxxx
Member since 2004 • 2784 Posts
Boy you guys are mindless... Did you know that our intelligence people call civilians in a targeted building (note BUILDING!) 45 minutes before it's bombarded and tell them "GET THE **** OUT WE'RE GONNA BOMB THIS MOTHER****ING QASSAM STORAGE-HOUSE!". That happens 3 times (every 15 minutes) before the actual attack. They decide to go up the roof and test our conscience?? Not smart. Not that we don't have it... but we're ******* PISSED!! And the reason we have only 5 killed (Civilians, approx 3 soldiers killed from mortar fire) is because our people are smart and we have an alarm to tell us to get to a safe place, and we do so. And obviously because their rockets aren't as powerful... but DAMN we're lucky too. In the first week, a Rocket fell inside an EMPTY classroom a day after it was decided that children should stay home and not go to school (9/11 a Jewish conspiracy?? I think not). We prevented the assured deaths of 30 something children and a teacher. NOW! Those idiots could have done the same if they'd only LISTEN TO US! and actually save their lives. On another note... 800 Arabs dead... over 80% were armed (Not civilians in any country's book of "How to wage WAR?") I'd say that's pretty good odds. And just so you know... HAMAS isn't only a Terrorist organization, it's their F******** GOVERNMENT!!! They elected this organization to lead them. One more thing, did you know Hamas was firing rockets on Sderot for the last 7 years?! Well excuse me enough's enough.... We're gonna make them stop and we're not gonna back down until they're DEAD!! To the last one of those Hamas supporters.. Ofcourse Kids and Women can be tought otherwise with some scare tactics... ("HAMAS IS BAD! DON'T KILL PEOPLE!! HAMAS ARE NOT PEOPLE! THEY ARE ANIMALS! THEM YOU CAN KILL! But not pets.") We also drop leaflets telling them "SCATTER!! OUR PLANES WILL BOMB THIS HELL HOLE TODAY! DON'T BE HERE... NOW. Unless you want to... but then you'll be dead... BE SMART!" or something in that area.... And for those boneheads here saying our actions are too strong, first - Thank you, second - What do you want us to do? Fire qassams on them too? We have enough road accidents as it is (... hehehe... get it? signposts... made into rockets hehe) and EXCUSE US but russia and China dont seem to like us enough to give us rockets freely... Plus we prefer our bombs and rockets cause it gets the job done faster, that way our people could get their ROCKET-Free lives back. Damn everybody has it in for us, eh? Oh and to get back on topic - 5 Civilians, 3 soldiers dead. יהי זכרם ברוך...
fluffers623

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#27 fluffers623
Member since 2007 • 1769 Posts
5 israeli deaths is apparently equal to 500 Palestinian deaths the news eyes.. its a pretty terrible thing.
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Soulxxx
Eugh.. again.. Arab Terrorists! And yes... 3 Soldiers dead equal THE ENTIRE ARAB WORLD TO US!! To me at least... And we have a kidnapped soldier there... over 2 years. We don't leave our soldiers behind. Comparing lives?? please.. that's so unethical. It's a war and we're winning it. The end justifies the means... We have a right to defend ourselves... Sorry that we don't have alternative HUMANE weapons like Heart-arrows, or lollipops or sleeping pillows. We're doing our best to save civillians... WHAT OTHER COUNTRY EVER WENT TO SUCH EFFORT TO SAVE IT'S ENEMIES CIVILLIAN PEOPLE!?!? Is it our fault that they're so stupid?!? When we tell you to LEAVE a specific area cause it's about to be bombed..WE MEAN IT! Don't be an a-----le... BTW read this http://www.wilderness-cry.net/tcn/palestinians/truth.html This might answer some of your questions.
Avatar image for tocklestein2005
tocklestein2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tocklestein2005
Member since 2008 • 5532 Posts
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
[QUOTE="Dark-Sithious"]P>

It's not a matter of how many people died. Rockets are fired into Israel on a daily basis. Just because they're primitive and usually fail to kill anyone doesnt mean Israel should tolerate it.
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Soulxxx
[QUOTE="Dark-Sithious"]P>

Ninja-Hippo

It's not a matter of how many people died. Rockets are fired into Israel on a daily basis. Just because they're primitive and usually fail to kill anyone doesnt mean Israel should tolerate it.

Well said. That has been the case for 7 years.

This just in: Tunnels blown in southern Gaza - smoke comes out in Egypt?? Near their military bases?? Huh?? NAUGHTY!

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#32 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
Very, very few. I'm not sure of the exact number, but I think it's less than 10.
Insane00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33 Insane00
Member since 2003 • 1267 Posts

Last time I checked it was about five.

But what is sad is the wide spread ignorance concerning this issue which has resulted in a great deal of criticism of Isreal.

As someone earlier pointed out, Hamas has been holding a couple of Isreali soldiers for a while. Consider for a moment if the government of, say, Iran kidnapped a couple of US citizens, soldiers or not. Consider if the government of Iran officially acknowledged this. Would the citizens of the US roll over and say, "Oh well, let them stay there."? Of course not, history has told us otherwise.

Also, the disproportionate number of deaths has much to do with available infrastructure as well as the way the different groups have gone about their warring activities. All the areas in southern Isreal near Gaza have bomb shelters. Many Isrealites have their own and there are also public shelters all over the place. As a result, when the air raid sirens go off most people are able to take shelter. As a result few Isreali deaths have occured despite the fact that Hamas is specifically targeting civilians. Isreal on the otherhand has not targeted civilians, but rather Hamas and the specific locations of Hamas rockets. Hamas is aware of this, so they set their rockets up in civilian areas such as mosques, schools, public areas that are full of civilians. By doing this Hamas has essentially decided to use the people that voted for them as human shields. Isreal has attacked despite this awareness because hiding behind civilians is a dirty trick. The US has never gone about war this way, instead making a concerted effort to separate the population from active military stations when able (just look at where most military bases are in the US). While it is sad that civilians are getting caught in the cross fire, what is disgusting in my mind is that Hamas shows such blatant disregard for their non military population and make no effort to protect them, instead willingly sacrificing them (as well as muslims living in Isreal) for their ideaology.

While I do not condone the deaths of anyone in the Middle East, I can't help but feel that Hamas was incomparably stupid to start launching rockets into Isreal. Isreal is much better equiped, organized, and capable and Hamas cannot win in a head to head confrontation. Anyone in their organization with a brain would have been able to see that. But rather than use the cards they had, citing the desire of people in Gaza to rule themselves, the massive popular discontent the citizens have with Isreal and the guerilla warfare that would occur if Isreal tried to force them to comply, and so achieve their demands at the conference table, they decided to start a fight they cannot possible hope to win, and specifically try to kill innocent people, civilians.

Personally I don't feel that being incompetant in your foreign policy and forcing your own people to unwillingly sacrifice their lives should be rewarded. As the old saying goes, don't start what you can't finish. And Isreal's responce is not different than the responce of any other western country to the same threat. Heck, look what the US did with Afganistan after 9/11. None of this is going to stop until Hamas puts its guns away and is willing to try to work out an agreement at the diplomatic level.

Dark-Sithious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Dark-Sithious

You are basing your opinion on the logical fallacy that "two wrongs make a right", surely both sides are guilty as charged, so defending either side is pretty silly. Still, we have the right to criticize Israels and Hamas actions, and this time Israel launched a war.

Even so the war is a fact, and I think Israel should follow through, as they will.

snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#35 snipzor
Member since 2006 • 46 Posts
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="Dark-Sithious"]P>

Soulxxx

This just in: Tunnels blown in southern Gaza - smoke comes out in Egypt?? Near their military bases?? Huh?? NAUGHTY!

In less than a month, Israel has already killed 10x more people in Gaza, than Hamas has ever killed in the span of "7 years" (A vague number that is not true for all we know). But I would like to know. Does Gaza have the right to defend itself? Do they? Afterall, it is a proven fact that Israel was the first to break ceasefire and to kill Palestinians. Why is it that Israel gets a free pass in killing innocent people and using illegal chemical weapons while Gaza can't even defend itself with garbage missiles? Is it because the Israeli people are special? Are they better human beings than those in Gaza? Hell, does Israel have the right to bomb A UN CONTROLLED SCHOOL?! Or rather two? Killing 30 children and injuring hundreds (50 of which had to be amputated). I wish I could show the pictures, I wish I could scar and scare the living daylights out of you, but I'm afraid the mods will ban me for pointing out your bigotry. Oh, and Israel passed leaflets before they bombed, telling them to go to safe shelter. They went to a UN controlled school for asylum. You may think that those in Gaza aren't as intelligent, but they are a hell lot better as a god damn human being than you will ever be.
Insane00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36 Insane00
Member since 2003 • 1267 Posts
[QUOTE="Soulxxx"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"] It's not a matter of how many people died. Rockets are fired into Israel on a daily basis. Just because they're primitive and usually fail to kill anyone doesnt mean Israel should tolerate it.snipzor

In less than a month, Israel has already killed 10x more people in Gaza, than Hamas has ever killed in the span of "7 years" (A vague number that is not true for all we know). But I would like to know. Does Gaza have the right to defend itself? Do they? Afterall, it is a proven fact that Israel was the first to break ceasefire and to kill Palestinians. Why is it that Israel gets a free pass in killing innocent people and using illegal chemical weapons while Gaza can't even defend itself with garbage missiles? Is it because the Israeli people are special? Are they better human beings than those in Gaza? Hell, does Israel have the right to bomb A UN CONTROLLED SCHOOL?! Or rather two? Killing 30 children and injuring hundreds (50 of which had to be amputated). I wish I could show the pictures, I wish I could scar and scare the living daylights out of you, but I'm afraid the mods will ban me for pointing out your bigotry. Oh, and Israel passed leaflets before they bombed, telling them to go to safe shelter. They went to a UN controlled school for asylum. You may think that those in Gaza aren't as intelligent, but they are a hell lot better as a god damn human being than you will ever be.

You have a legitimate point, if you can prove that Israel killed people in Gaza first since the 2006 rocket swap. The only issue I have is the fact that Hamas is indiscriminantly bombing Israel with the intention of killing civilians. They are not targeting military locations, they are not shooting rockets at specific targets for tactical reasons. Their just shooting at Israel and hoping someone dies. That is not defense, especially if we are to come to the conclusion that Israel is in the wrong for killing innocent people when specifically targeting Hamas' military units attacking them. Again I don't condone the killing on either side, but we should be as critical if not more so of Hamas since they want to do no more and no less than kill as many people as possible to make their point.
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Soulxxx

Thing is, our government is way beyond hearing them out, we entered Gaza to destroy that organization, and we're pissed. Cease fire now would be stupid cause we already gave them a chance and they blew it. Personally, I wish this war won't stop untill we make sure Hamas is defeated (AKA NO MORE IN EXISTENCE) and I think the way we keep warning their civilians to scatter and clear out areas means that that's where we're going, that's our final goal. The destruction of Hamas and it's offspring. I never really knew that Sderot was suffering for 7 years. I was scared ****less when I passed there. Was affraid to catch a rocket. Heck - it's more terrifying to hear that alarm then to actually get bombarded. Anyway, I think what we did (Restraining ourselves for 7 years, *******) was pretty mature, but no more... I'm p*ssed, my people are p*ssed, we're going in hard to stop this, and we don't give a **** what other people think. We warn their civilians, we tell them GTFO, but they decide not to - well, then... DIE, for all I care.

תנו לצה"ל לנצח!! תנו לצה"ל לעשות את שלו!!

Let the IDF win!! Let the IDF do his thing!

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Soulxxx
[QUOTE="Soulxxx"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"] It's not a matter of how many people died. Rockets are fired into Israel on a daily basis. Just because they're primitive and usually fail to kill anyone doesnt mean Israel should tolerate it.snipzor

Holy Crap you're talking about vague numbers but you're a 100 percent sure that 30 children died and hundreds were injured?? Self ownage of the day. And goddamn*t, it's okay for them to fire rockets at us for seven years because there were no casualties?!? Are we to accept that kind of way of life?!?! **** YOU man... Would you like it if a guy came by your house every day and throw a boulder through your window, but not kill anyone? Is that cool?? I mean, he hasn't killed anyone, he only damaged you mentally and damaged your property. You shouldn't respond, should you?!

Just because we only had 7 killed (estimate) in 7 years doesn't mean we should retaliate...yeah right. Stupid pr*ck!

snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 snipzor

Thing is, our government is way beyond hearing them out, we entered Gaza to destroy that organization, and we're pissed. Cease fire now would be stupid cause we already gave them a chance and they blew it. Personally, I wish this war won't stop untill we make sure Hamas is defeated (AKA NO MORE IN EXISTENCE) and I think the way we keep warning their civilians to scatter and clear out areas means that that's where we're going, that's our final goal. The destruction of Hamas and it's offspring. I never really knew that Sderot was suffering for 7 years. I was scared ****less when I passed there. Was affraid to catch a rocket. Heck - it's more terrifying to hear that alarm then to actually get bombarded. Anyway, I think what we did (Restraining ourselves for 7 years, *******) was pretty mature, but no more... I'm p*ssed, my people are p*ssed, we're going in hard to stop this, and we don't give a **** what other people think. We warn their civilians, we tell them GTFO, but they decide not to - well, then... DIE, for all I care.

Soulxxx
You would only be "way beyond hearing them out" if you actually were the ones who are victims. But you aren't in any way the innocent party that attacked "back" provoked. It is a proven fact that Israel was the first to break the ceasefire and the first to kill innocent civilians with the bombings of Gaza tunnels in the mid-2008's. Second, remember that Hamas was voted into power because of the constant bombings of Gaza and the constant stealing of land. Again, in less than a month, hundreds were killed. Hamas missiles have killed 4 people, in the outskirts of Sderot. Plus, Israel bombed a school. There is no justification, so stop being a Zionist shill. Because it is the most racist you could ever be.
warbmxjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 warbmxjohn
[QUOTE="snipzor"][QUOTE="Soulxxx"]

Soulxxx

Holy Crap you're talking about vague numbers but you're a 100 percent sure that 30 children died and hundreds were injured?? Self ownage of the day. And goddamn*t, it's okay for them to fire rockets at us for seven years because there were no casualties?!? Are we to accept that kind of way of life?!?! **** YOU man... Would you like it if a guy came by your house every day and throw a boulder through your window, but not kill anyone? Is that cool?? I mean, he hasn't killed anyone, he only damaged you mentally and damaged your property. You shouldn't respond, should you?!

Just because we only had 7 killed (estimate) in 7 years doesn't mean we should retaliate...yeah right. Stupid pr*ck!

Well, if I STOLE the house I lived in I would expect the guy used to live there to try and throw a boulder through my window... I sure wouldnt pretend it was entirely unjustified...
snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 snipzor

Soulxxx

I am 100% sure of the numbers, and I am 100% sure that the numbers will grow. Again, Israel has no right to bomb UN owned schools, that is in violation of dozens of laws. Besides the whole state violence thing, which is unacceptable. If you heard a man was out there in America shooting up a school, you would think that person was the worst human being imaginable. But why is this Israeli state violence justified? Are you that much of a soulless human being that you believe the DEFINITE MURDER of children (Because there will always be children in schools) is fine by you? I am sickened by your aggression. You are an evil human being and I wish no good to come your way.
Dark-Sithious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Dark-Sithious

Soulxxx

Your posts prove what is wrong with this war in the first place. It is based on revenge, hate, nationalism and also selfish political reasons (it has been specculated that the war has been launched to increase popularity/ratings of the current leaders), but also ofc on defending Israel.

You and the leaders of Israel (Hamas are thinking the same way or worse) are basing your reasoning on the logical fallacy that "two makes a right", that this war will solve the issues, it won't. Sure it will probably be rather peaceful for a while, but will get worse in the long run.

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Soulxxx
[QUOTE="Soulxxx"]

snipzor

You would only be "way beyond hearing them out" if you actually were the ones who are victims. But you aren't in any way the innocent party that attacked "back" provoked. It is a proven fact that Israel was the first to break the ceasefire and the first to kill innocent civilians with the bombings of Gaza tunnels in the mid-2008's. Second, remember that Hamas was voted into power because of the constant bombings of Gaza and the constant stealing of land. Again, in less than a month, hundreds were killed. Hamas missiles have killed 4 people, in the outskirts of Sderot. Plus, Israel bombed a school. There is no justification, so stop being a Zionist shill. Because it is the most racist you could ever be.

Damn.. you are one closed mother******. But I won't give up on you yet...

First - they made me hate them, not the other way around. And I don't kill Arabs or boycott them. Second - ... I'm so fed up with posting it - just read this link. What it basically says is that there was never a state, nation, or a people called palestinians. It was the name of the Land given to it by some guys (can't remember who) who thought they owned the land. The Jews who lived here were referred to as Palestinians as well. We decided to build our own country here by the name of ISRAEL! They didn't want it to happen, a War broke loose, we won. They could have just given up and live happily in our country but they decided they want their own land with their own government... Hmm... doesn't work too well does it? And they find this urgent need to keep fighting us and whine about lands they lost almost 60 years ago.. WTF?! You lost those lands! You chose to ran away from it, now you want it back?! GTFO! We gave them the Gaza strip back "Here it's yours" and their response was "WE WANT MOAR!!"... Well, we won't give you MOAR!, instead we'll give you D*CK how bout that?? You fire rockets at us?? Ok I suppose we can let you enjoy the benefit of the doubt... But if you won't stop in a specific time (7 years) and won't stop kidnapping our soldiers (More than one that you probably know of) we're gonna KICK YOUR A**!!! -- Present day. Was that a simple enough explaination for you?? Or should I tone it down a little more??

Third - you said it yourself, moron - Tunnels?! What Tunnels you suppose they were?? Happy Tunnels?? damnit stop being a blind idiot.

BTW you know there's proof that there's no proof that what you say is what you think is right but it's not right that it's wrong to say the least.... J*RK.

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Soulxxx
[QUOTE="Soulxxx"][QUOTE="snipzor"] In less than a month, Israel has already killed 10x more people in Gaza, than Hamas has ever killed in the span of "7 years" (A vague number that is not true for all we know). But I would like to know. Does Gaza have the right to defend itself? Do they? Afterall, it is a proven fact that Israel was the first to break ceasefire and to kill Palestinians. Why is it that Israel gets a free pass in killing innocent people and using illegal chemical weapons while Gaza can't even defend itself with garbage missiles? Is it because the Israeli people are special? Are they better human beings than those in Gaza? Hell, does Israel have the right to bomb A UN CONTROLLED SCHOOL?! Or rather two? Killing 30 children and injuring hundreds (50 of which had to be amputated). I wish I could show the pictures, I wish I could scar and scare the living daylights out of you, but I'm afraid the mods will ban me for pointing out your bigotry. Oh, and Israel passed leaflets before they bombed, telling them to go to safe shelter. They went to a UN controlled school for asylum. You may think that those in Gaza aren't as intelligent, but they are a hell lot better as a god damn human being than you will ever be.Dark-Sithious

Your posts prove what is wrong with this war in the first place. It is based on revenge, hate, nationalism and also selfish political reasons (it has been specculated that the war has been launched to increase popularity/ratings of the current leaders), but also ofc on defending Israel.

You and the leaders of Israel (Hamas are thinking the same way or worse) are basing your reasoning on the logical fallacy that "two makes a right", that this war will solve the issues, it won't. Sure it will probably be rather peaceful for a while, but will get worse in the long run.

Don't dodge the question... answer it. Would you not retaliate if all of that happened?? The guy with the boulder.... You probably would. End of DISCUSSION.

Close this useless thread *AXE!!*

Dark-Sithious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Dark-Sithious
[QUOTE="Dark-Sithious"][QUOTE="Soulxxx"]

Soulxxx

Don't dodge the question... answer it. Would you not retaliate if all of that happened?? The guy with the boulder.... You probably would. End of DISCUSSION.

Close this useless thread *AXE!!*

First of all it is an atrocious comparison, and I would simply call the police and have him arrested. What is your point?

Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Soulxxx
ATROCIOUS?!! Ok let me try and clarify. The guy with the boulder is living next to you, and he's throwing it at you from his house. The police says you have the right to defend yourself. You go by that right, and his dog is getting killed in the process BY MISTAKE(!!!). Would you feel bad?! Or would you think to yourself "He had it coming"? Yeah, thought so... *ZZZOOOOOMMM*
Dark-Sithious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Dark-Sithious

ATROCIOUS?!! Ok let me try and clarify. The guy with the boulder is living next to you, and he's throwing it at you from his house. The police says you have the right to defend yourself. You go by that right, and his dog is getting killed in the process BY MISTAKE(!!!). Would you feel bad?! Or would you think to yourself "He had it coming"? Yeah, thought so... *ZZZOOOOOMMM*Soulxxx

Hahahahaha, I'm not even going to dignify that with a response. But, thanks for the laugh :lol:

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
[QUOTE="Soulxxx"]ATROCIOUS?!! Ok let me try and clarify. The guy with the boulder is living next to you, and he's throwing it at you from his house. The police says you have the right to defend yourself. You go by that right, and his dog is getting killed in the process BY MISTAKE(!!!). Would you feel bad?! Or would you think to yourself "He had it coming"? Yeah, thought so... *ZZZOOOOOMMM*

If you're jumping the milkman before he makes it to the guys door every day and restricting his use of milk, I could see the act of throwing a boulder at you as a means of exigency.
snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 snipzor

Soulxxx

Damn.. you are one closed mother******. But I won't give up on you yet...

First - they made me hate them, not the other way around. And I don't kill Arabs or boycott them. Second - ... I'm so fed up with posting it - just read this link. What it basically says is that there was never a state, nation, or a people called palestinians. It was the name of the Land given to it by some guys (can't remember who) who thought they owned the land. The Jews who lived here were referred to as Palestinians as well. We decided to build our own country here by the name of ISRAEL! They didn't want it to happen, a War broke loose, we won. They could have just given up and live happily in our country but they decided they want their own land with their own government... Hmm... doesn't work too well does it? And they find this urgent need to keep fighting us and whine about lands they lost almost 60 years ago.. WTF?! You lost those lands! You chose to ran away from it, now you want it back?! GTFO! We gave them the Gaza strip back "Here it's yours" and their response was "WE WANT MOAR!!"... Well, we won't give you MOAR!, instead we'll give you D*CK how bout that?? You fire rockets at us?? Ok I suppose we can let you enjoy the benefit of the doubt... But if you won't stop in a specific time (7 years) and won't stop kidnapping our soldiers (More than one that you probably know of) we're gonna KICK YOUR A**!!! -- Present day. Was that a simple enough explaination for you?? Or should I tone it down a little more??

Third - you said it yourself, moron - Tunnels?! What Tunnels you suppose they were?? Happy Tunnels?? damnit stop being a blind idiot.

BTW you know there's proof that there's no proof that what you say is what you think is right but it's not right that it's wrong to say the least.... J*RK.

FAIL!!!! Your link uses justification of the bible and is a fervent supporter of Israel having complete control of the Palestinian territories. The fact of the matter is that Israel was created with use of Palestinian sovereignty in the 1940's by the UN. By the 1960's onward, Israel went from having 50% to having 98% of the land. Palestine ended up with 2% of the land. If you came into my house and claimed that the house was yours and started to take my shiat, then I would kick your ass and tell you to never come back. Stop defending this Zionist BULLSHIAT.
Soulxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Soulxxx
[Side note] Why doesn't he call the police then?? [end side note] Oh **** Now we're starting that whole "cutting their supply routes" BS??? Ok, two words - prove it. PROVE IT!!! Paragraph - they have their own farms and their own places where they make their stuff... Hell they have rocket factories, good enough for you?? They're smuggling in WEAPONS FFS!!! You think milk is a trouble? It's their own goddamn fault they chose Hamas to lead them who - instead of getting food and all that stuff inside - smuggle in arms and rockets and all that BS. Anyways, I'm tired... see ya folks.