How does the rest of the world view Canada?

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

skullkrusher13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 skullkrusher13
Member since 2004 • 8629 Posts
[QUOTE="MichaeltheCM"][QUOTE="pianist"][QUOTE="skullkrusher13"]

Candians are too goody-goody for me to like them. Also, they have a lame sense of humor, and are generally a bit on the annoying side by how indifferent they seem to act. All of this is my opinion of course.

pianist

We're talking about Canada, not 'Candiland.' :P

lol im pretty sure that skullrusher is from America (proof based on the "goody-good" comment and his typo's (lack of education or at least a poor one at that)

:lol: 

It begins... 

unbelievable. 

SunofVich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 SunofVich
Member since 2004 • 4665 Posts
[QUOTE="pianist"][QUOTE="skullkrusher13"]

Candians are too goody-goody for me to like them. Also, they have a lame sense of humor, and are generally a bit on the annoying side by how indifferent they seem to act. All of this is my opinion of course.

MichaeltheCM

lol im pretty sure that skullrusher is from America (proof based on the "goody-good" comment and his typo's (lack of education or at least a poor one at that)

I am pretty sure the 13 in skullcrushers name is his age.

As for the lack of education in the US well I have a few things to say about that.

It's true. 

pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 pianist
Member since 2003 • 18900 Posts
[QUOTE="pianist"][QUOTE="MichaeltheCM"][QUOTE="pianist"][QUOTE="skullkrusher13"]

skullkrusher13

:lol:

It begins...

unbelievable.

Well, you're going to have to do better than that, or this flame war in the making will abruptly fizzle out... 

skullkrusher13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 skullkrusher13
Member since 2004 • 8629 Posts
[QUOTE="MichaeltheCM"][QUOTE="pianist"][QUOTE="skullkrusher13"]

SunofVich

As for the lack of education in the US well I have a few things to say about that.

It's true. 

that comeback is so original, I don't know how to respond!  I've never heard the 13 comment before. :roll:  Anyways,grow up, stop the childish insults.   I love getting flamed for my opinion twice so far.  O wait, I forgot, the intrawebs don't like me and my opinions. :|

stkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#55 stkr
Member since 2006 • 6118 Posts
You guys should grow up. BTW, I've heard the American Jr. comment many times. It's a common belief here because you never hear about Canada really doing anything. We also import 75% of their exports. Sounds more like a big brother situation to me.
SunofVich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 SunofVich
Member since 2004 • 4665 Posts
[QUOTE="SunofVich"][QUOTE="MichaeltheCM"][QUOTE="pianist"][QUOTE="skullkrusher13"]

skullkrusher13

It's true.

that comeback is so original, I don't know how to respond! I've never heard the 13 comment before. :roll: Anyways,grow up, stop the childish insults. I love getting flamed for my opinion twice so far. O wait, I forgot, the intrawebs don't like me and my opinions. :|

The intrewebs don't like opinions because it will either clog up or erode the tubes.  And we can't have that.

And I like my "original" childish insults. You should be honored to be instulted by my originality :PÂ