horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

So with this spreading across the globe, how does it affects you?

I am somewhat affected by laws put in place to minimise the risk of it spreading. The most bothersome one is perhaps that I can't go to the gym, as all closed gyms are closed nationwide for 14 days.

Otherwise I consider it minimal. I can't have home office, I use my bike to work, so the advice against using public transport doesn't affect me. My boss is in quarantine atm, but she chose home office the following day after (potentially) being exposed to the virus.

School is closed, luckily got grandparents that can help me out.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#2 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

My company has everyone working from home until the end of march, possibly longer depending on how things look at that point.

I was also watching a decent amount of hockey until the NHL season got suspended.

Other than that, doesnt effect how i spend my free time

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

I've lost work already. I had a 6 month contract (I work entertainment) which has been cancelled because gatherings over 100 are not allowed where I am. I'm self employed, so no compensation and no chance of another job until the measures are lifted.

My wife is a school teacher and if the government closes schools she should be entitled to help, but no idea how much.

Financially this has hit us very hard, but we're healthy.

Oldgun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Oldgun
Member since 2009 • 391 Posts

Working from home here on weekly rotation basis. I usually don't eat out so it doesn't affect us. Only gripe I have is that the gym in our building has shut until further notice. Gaming as usual.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

It's making my depression much worst and I'm extremely worried about my parents their over 60 years old. I was just thinking earlier today this feels like a nightmare that I'm still waiting to wake up from. I just want everything to go back to normal as soon as possible.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

@with_teeth26: "I was also watching a decent amount of hockey until the NHL season got suspended."

You know something wrong when they cancelled hockey and golf.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 horgen  Moderator

@sealionact said:

I've lost work already. I had a 6 month contract (I work entertainment) which has been cancelled because gatherings over 100 are not allowed where I am. I'm self employed, so no compensation and no chance of another job until the measures are lifted.

My wife is a school teacher and if the government closes schools she should be entitled to help, but no idea how much.

Financially this has hit us very hard, but we're healthy.

Damn. You guys more or less get hit the opposite way of me. Unless work closes, which I highly doubt, it is prime time for overtime at my place.

@warmblur said:

It's making my depression much worst and I'm extremely worried about my parents their over 60 years old. I was just thinking earlier today this feels like a nightmare that I'm still waiting to wake up from. I just want everything to go back to normal as soon as possible.

My parents are closing in on 70 as well... Hopefully they don't get it at all.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

I'm hoping the Canadian government does a full shutdown soon (or at least non-essential services). I work locally as a truck driver and interact with a fair number of people and communities daily. I know my boss isn't going to shut the business down unless told to by the government (because money is more important than people's lives), and I'm confident that the longer I go to work, the higher chance I have of contracting the virus.

I've got a strong immune system, but my wife was immune-suppressed about 5-6 years ago for another medical condition and while it's in remission, her immune system hasn't been the same since. Depending on infection rates over the next week, I may just choose to self-isolate and take the financial hit until an actual shutdown goes into effect.

My life, my wife's life and those around us are far more important to me than paying rent and making money.

Isolation is the biggest factor in combating the spread, and South Korea was doing really well for quite a while till someone disobeyed it. I don't want to be "Patient 31" because my boss is forcing me to work.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Set up a VPN so our office can work from home. Trying to limit my public exposure as little as possible.

All public schools are closing in my state for at least the next 2 weeks. Colleges have switched to online classes only. Large events and gatherings are being cancelled.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17814 Posts

My situation is pretty lucky so it hasnt been too much of a hit.

i live close to work and close to a pretty big shop so i can keep my travel to a minimum and get everything i need.

yesterday was supposed to be one of the best Saturdays of the year: F1 starts up and the six nations (rugby) comes to an end with 3 games back to back (it was all set up to be a great finale this year too). all of that was cancelled (and rightfully so of course).

I was also planning to see family but all of that is called off (they are getting on a bit).

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

Not too bad. As a salaried employee, I've been encouraged to work from home. My employees are still required to be on site.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

If anyone is interested: https://www.tomshardware.com/uk/news/nvidia-wants-gamers-to-fight-covid-19

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8772 Posts

I work in healthcare, so it's pretty much a given that things will get busier. Someone in our group had to clean a room where a possible COVIT patient was.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 horgen  Moderator

@foxhound_fox said:

I'm hoping the Canadian government does a full shutdown soon (or at least non-essential services). I work locally as a truck driver and interact with a fair number of people and communities daily. I know my boss isn't going to shut the business down unless told to by the government (because money is more important than people's lives), and I'm confident that the longer I go to work, the higher chance I have of contracting the virus.

I've got a strong immune system, but my wife was immune-suppressed about 5-6 years ago for another medical condition and while it's in remission, her immune system hasn't been the same since. Depending on infection rates over the next week, I may just choose to self-isolate and take the financial hit until an actual shutdown goes into effect.

My life, my wife's life and those around us are far more important to me than paying rent and making money.

Isolation is the biggest factor in combating the spread, and South Korea was doing really well for quite a while till someone disobeyed it. I don't want to be "Patient 31" because my boss is forcing me to work.

Given the importance of transporting goods (well food and medical supplies) you guys will be kept working as long as possible here.

Do the Canadian government test a lot of people for corona?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

As you all know, I'm a Nurse Practitioner in my local Hospital and were getting few Covid-19 cases as it is. I have a strong immune system in my body, I rarely get sick, but the fact is, I'm taking prosecution against this virus and I been wearing Mask whenever I'm in the Hospital. My Governor State isn't doing any rash decision other then closing schools until further notice, me, my daughter and fiance are staying home and only go out when we really need to and since my fiance is pregnant, we bought some N95 mask and she needs them more then me atm. At least my fiance works from home and she's more of a stay-home mom anyways, it's me who has to leave and face the world.

I need to make money to provide food and bills getting paid and plus, I can't stay home all the time, I still like to help sick people whenever I can. My mother has been very helpful making sure we have food and well care for and my youngest sister is staying with my mother should things go bad.

My whole family is well prepared for the worst.

Edit: Whenever I go out of the house, I take showers asap when entering my house, put my scrubs uniform in a plastic bag until it's time to wash my clothes and have lots of soap/hand sanitizes is the best way to combat the virus as much as we know how. Take my advice everyone and wash up, take showers, and clean those hands is the best of survival and most importantly, wear masks when you enter small buildings with crowded people.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

Everything's on lockdown but I have been spending most of my time indoors anyway.

However, I'm starting a new job tomorrow so I have to at least go to the office to get instructions about how to proceed. I'm a software engineer so I can easily work from home. Hopefully that's my employer's plan.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

My brother, whom I live with, is still going out all the time, like always. I wonder if I should tell him to stop. He would probably just get defensive. He's so addicted to people, it's pathetic.

I service cell phone subscribers over the phone. Work was slow Thursday and Friday, which is strange for the end of the week. I wonder if it's because of the virus. We've been asked if we would be able to work from home, if it comes to that.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#19 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58950 Posts

Largely ignored it.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

I'm on day two without work, and the governed plan is my business will remain closed for the rest of March.

I worry for anyone that is temporarily laid-off from their jobs that their proposed return-to-work dates will be extended because I highly doubt things will be much better by the end of the month.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#21 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Hasn't had too much of an impact yet, other then I can't find toilet paper anywhere. Not sure why people feel they need to have a 17 year supply . . . .

I suspect more restrictions are coming. I used to go to the gym, but I've been excercising more outdoors to avoid the increased risk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
@davillain- said:

As you all know, I'm a Nurse Practitioner in my local Hospital and were getting few Covid-19 cases as it is. I have a strong immune system in my body, I rarely get sick, but the fact is, I'm taking prosecution against this virus and I been wearing Mask whenever I'm in the Hospital. My Governor State isn't doing any rash decision other then closing schools until further notice, me, my daughter and fiance are staying home and only go out when we really need to and since my fiance is pregnant, we bought some N95 mask and she needs them more then me atm. At least my fiance works from home and she's more of a stay-home mom anyways, it's me who has to leave and face the world.

I need to make money to provide food and bills getting paid and plus, I can't stay home all the time, I still like to help sick people whenever I can. My mother has been very helpful making sure we have food and well care for and my youngest sister is staying with my mother should things go bad.

My whole family is well prepared for the worst.

Edit: Whenever I go out of the house, I take showers asap when entering my house, put my scrubs uniform in a plastic bag until it's time to wash my clothes and have lots of soap/hand sanitizes is the best way to combat the virus as much as we know how. Take my advice everyone and wash up, take showers, and clean those hands is the best of survival and most importantly, wear masks when you enter small buildings with crowded people.

We just had our first official Covid-19 case at my local hospital. Was a doctor, but i felt the health department did a fantastic job in assessing the risk to each person affected. Fortunately he got it on a ski trip, and hadn't been in much contact with patients.

As a health care provider, you're on the front lines. I wish you the best, because your community needs you, but it puts you at risk. If you're young and healthy, it seems that your relative risk of serious complications are quite low, but nonetheless it's wise to take the precautions you are.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

I've watched everyone around me treat it like the zombie apocalypse, but I haven't been giving it much attention to be honest...

Avatar image for deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
deactivated-5efed3ebc2180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
Member since 2006 • 923 Posts

Well, due to my current heart condition and overall failing health, I've got a high chance of dying in my 40's.

Now thanks to this pandemic shit, i might die before i hit 40's. Hmm, since i'm reconciled to die sooner or later already, i'm not crying overhere or drowning in self-pity. Heck, i can get hit by a car on my way to a shop everyday, because most of the drivers in my country are driving like drunk plebs.

TL;DR: Probably complete lockdown of my country taking effect tomorrow. Not much has changed for me (moody asshole like always), except people in my country going on crazy shopping spree (which ironically makes it spread even faster) and acting like it's the end of the world (well, maybe end of humans, but nature will keep on rocking...XD).

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#25 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@horgen said:

Given the importance of transporting goods (well food and medical supplies) you guys will be kept working as long as possible here.

Do the Canadian government test a lot of people for corona?

My part of the industry isn't essential (lumber, steel and farm equipment aren't survival resources) so I'll likely (and fortunately) be put on shutdown.

I'm not sure about testing right now. From what I've heard, you need to be showing symptoms in line with those expected of COVID-19 to get a test at all, which is bullshit, because with an asymptomatic period of 2 weeks, we could have thousands infected and not know it.

I think Manitoba is at 4 confirmed cases and 3 pending, but give it another work week and this time next weekend and it'll be hundreds. I'm glad Canadian corporations are stepping up and postponing things like internet bills for a couple months, because the government isn't doing enough (there is immediate EI benefits available, but that doesn't cover full wages).

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

It's kind of crazy since my house has ants in the house and they like to crawl all over your body. So, can't really be that comfortable when there are ants all over the place. Also, it's a full house so it's little crowded and few of my family members already went crazy.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

Nothing really affected yet, 3 cases in the town over, 2 were traveling workers. I work at the pub and we get them coming though, so I've just been sanitizing my hands after every customer. Also no TP at the shops but I bough an extra packet last week. Meat section is becoming small though, lucky a friend has a live stock that she's going to sell me some of. My wife is at a little risk, though she doesn't really know it. So I hope not to get it.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

Although neither I nor my nuclear family members are in a high risk demographic, I'm taking it as seriously as I can to prevent it's spread. My son is off school, and I'll be working from home until the 30th. The swim team I coach has been put on hiatus until at least March 30th.

My parents and grandparents are both in high risk demographics, and our doctor has finally managed to convince my parents that they should hunker down for a few weeks.

Dariency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#29 Dariency
Member since 2003 • 9464 Posts

Had trouble finding my usual groceries this weekend, but other than that it really hasn't affected me yet. No current cases in my town, and my manufacturing job will continue for the time being with no planned shutdowns. That can certainly change though. If I am quarantined, I live alone so I'll literally be around nobody.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#30  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10589 Posts

Not much so far, since I don't really go out anyway, and have been taking precautions since the beginning. I might gamble getting stuck in panic buying and go for some light shopping tomorrow, but I'm happy to live off my bi-weekly deliveries of groceries.

The number of cases in my neck of the woods is relatively low, but having looked at the data, I am fairly certain it's due to under-testing. The public health system has been under-funded for years, and the current government seems to have more xenophobia than brain cells. The other day one of the ministers went on a social media rant about foreign tourists not wearing face masks, and part of me wanted to slap him around the head and say; "bitch, face masks don't do jack, what's a piece of porous fabric gonna do against a nanoscopic clump of protein and ribonucleic acid?!"

But ultimately, I thought; meh, that would be wasted effort. Humans will be humans. The yapping ape race will have to learn things the same way it has always done; the hard way.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

Work has been affected a lot. We have to wear gloves now and we have to deal with more stupidity then before as more and more people are panicking. And it's over stupid shit like hand sanitizer or surgical masks. It's our fault that we don't have them in stock...A bunch of people want to send them to their families in China, as if they're helping. Hell, they're made in China. If they can't get them there what makes them think they'll find them here. So, we're coming up with more direct and not fireable ways of telling people to **** off. Schools are closed indefinitely which means parents will be off work to look after their kids and there will be more and more people out and about because no one can stay home. It's great.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

It really hasn't much. I went to the grocery store today and couldn't buy potatoes or the mac and cheese my wife wanted, I'm not going to the gym whether it's closed or not, and a few Disney movies were put on hold (Mulan and New Mutants), but that's about it thus far. I still go out and do stuff.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#33 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

Not too much, although we'll see how that is going forward. We did our usual shop/Costco run before all the idiocy started so while we still go shopping for perishables we're good for a bit. I also wash my hands like 20 times a day and as literally the first thing I do when I walk into the house just because I have kids so no change there. I also work from home when I'm not travelling for work, so again not too much has changed although this will have been an unusually long stretch of WFH.

The school district has closed a week early for Spring Break, though, so our kids will be home all day for two weeks.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

It hasn't affected me at all. This is literally like a normal flu season. The media is freaking people out and causing panic buying of toilet paper, sanitizer and baby wipes. Meh.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@Guy_Brohski: it 'literally' is not like a "normal flu season" for reasons I think have been explained well enough, and they have been by enough people with informed authority on the matter.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X: There's a lot of fear mongering out there and you've obviously bought into the hype. Coronavirus is not that bad. It is only dangerous to the elderly or people with weak immune systems. The flu can also be deadly to those people.

Rodriguez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Rodriguez
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

Describing the situation as a pandemic does not change WHO's assessment of the threat posed by the virus, Tedros said. It doesn't change what WHO is doing. And it doesn't change what countries should do https://www.mcdvoice.cool

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#38 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

It’s not too bad for me personally. Just trying to make sure myself and family stay as safe as possible.

Only slight concern is my mother and grandma are both social workers which makes things harder as they can’t really take time off work.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 horgen  Moderator

@Guy_Brohski said:

@X_CAPCOM_X: There's a lot of fear mongering out there and you've obviously bought into the hype. Coronavirus is not that bad. It is only dangerous to the elderly or people with immune systems. The flu can also be deadly to those people.

I bet everyone with AIDS is cheering at this comment. Na Zdorovie!

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10436 Posts

@horgen said:
@Guy_Brohski said:

@X_CAPCOM_X: There's a lot of fear mongering out there and you've obviously bought into the hype. Coronavirus is not that bad. It is only dangerous to the elderly or people with immune systems. The flu can also be deadly to those people.

I bet everyone with AIDS is cheering at this comment. Na Zdorovie!

i lol'd when i read the bolded part. nice to have a medical professional in the thread to allay our fears.

i've had three holidays cancelled which sucks. currently on hold with a provider now trying to get my money back for the last one. and with the toilet paper shortage my masturbation routine will be hit hard.

on a bright note though i'll finally be able to make a dent in my currently huge gaming backlog

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

I can work from home exclusively so I'm fine there. However, my job is going through some fire drills recently with the interest rate climate shift...it's not good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@Serraph105 said:

It really hasn't much. I went to the grocery store today and couldn't buy potatoes or the mac and cheese my wife wanted, I'm not going to the gym whether it's closed or not, and a few Disney movies were put on hold (Mulan and New Mutants), but that's about it thus far. I still go out and do stuff.

Yeah, I'm staying far away from the gym. But most of them are now closed anyways. It's odd the things that sell out at the grocery store. I noted the potatoes were all gone too. So was bread and milk - not sure why people would hoard perishable goods . . . .

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

@sonicare said:
@Serraph105 said:

Yeah, I'm staying far away from the gym. But most of them are now closed anyways. It's odd the things that sell out at the grocery store. I noted the potatoes were all gone too. So was bread and milk - not sure why people would hoard perishable goods . . . .

Potatoes do last a very long time considering they are perishable. Bread does as well if you freeze it, milk not so much.

It was kind of funny how upset my wife was about the potatoes not being available. She was like, "I think I'm more upset about this than you are," and I responded with, "Oh yeah, you definitely are. No doubt!" I told her I would go get some the next day at a different grocery, and that's exactly what I did today.

At any rate, our state had our first death today from the virus, and it is starting to feel pretty damn close to home at this point, even if I'm not in the dangerous age range. Plus they shut down all restaurants with the exception of delivery and drive through stuff. And it feels weird now when you see people not taking it seriously enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#44 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I want a fast forward button on life this shit is the worst.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@Serraph105 said:
@sonicare said:
@Serraph105 said:

Potatoes do last a very long time considering they are perishable. Bread does as well if you freeze it, milk not so much.

It was kind of funny how upset my wife was about the potatoes not being available. She was like, "I think I'm more upset about this than you are," and I responded with, "Oh yeah, you definitely are. No doubt!" I told her I would go get some the next day at a different grocery, and that's exactly what I did today.

At any rate, our state had our first death today from the virus, and it is starting to feel pretty damn close to home at this point, even if I'm not in the dangerous age range. Plus they shut down all restaurants with the exception of delivery and drive through stuff. And it feels weird now when you see people not taking it seriously enough.

It's really hard to wrap my mind around at times. Never experienced anything like this in my lifetime. Makes you appreciate those poor people that had to go through all those small pox pandemics.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#46 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

So far my county/area is not affected, but I tell you what, I am sick of all the god damn hoarding. There'd be plenty of TP and paper towels out there if people just bought the standard amount, but nooooooooooooo we have to take a minor worry and, through our own human idiocy, turn its theoretical impact into practical effect.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#47  Edited By KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

@Guy_Brohski said:

@X_CAPCOM_X: There's a lot of fear mongering out there and you've obviously bought into the hype. Coronavirus is not that bad. It is only dangerous to the elderly or people with weak immune systems. The flu can also be deadly to those people.

Its actually a complete joke. Look at the numbers, 6000 dead world wide, almost 100% if not 100% were very old people/full of diseases. Its just a FLU. Swine flu aka H1N1 killed over 575,000+ world wide and nobody closed anything down. The common flu killed 22,000+ last season in the USA alone and nobody cared.

People are accepting to be locked down. I cant even go out for a walk in my country, i could get fined. I'm 33 years old and healthy, the virus cant do anything to me. I used to go to school with a flu when i was a kid spreading to other kids and them to me. ITS JUST A FLU! They are pushing what they could not push with climate hysteria, SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN.

Yes people die. Old people die. People with cancer can get the final with with a flu. Thousands die everyday since i been on this planet. This is complete insanity hysteria over NOTHING.

struvokreborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 struvokreborn
Member since 2018 • 139 Posts

@KillzoneSnake: thanks for the prognosis doc. perhaps you should tell that to all the governments around the world and maybe theyll just stop shutting their whole countries down because of the flu or whatever.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

I'm working more, and getting sick of the media turning this into something it doesnt have to be. People are in full retard mode because of the media fear mongering.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Work is closed. Yay. Stores still out of TP and hand sanitizer though.