How do you know when someone really likes you in real life?

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts
[QUOTE="cybrcatter"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="Baconbits2004"] The going price on quite a few houses in my area is $30,000 While average renting fee's are $600+. According to a wuick google search, if you made payments of $200 more than the average cost to rent, the house would be paid off for in about 3 and a half years. imo, that makes renting a waste of money. o.O

I have no idea where you live but those are absurdly cheap houses and absurdly expensive apartments. Most people pay a mortgage their whole lives before they finally own their house. I don't know what crazy housing market you live in where you can own a house after just three years of very small payments.

Detroit, maybe?

Close! Detroit is a couple hour drive from here. :P
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#102 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
[QUOTE="Baconbits2004"] http://realestate.yahoo.com/Michigan/Muskegon been to some of the 10k to 30k houses personally, seemed like they were in pretty good shape inside and out. There was one that I just *loved* it had it's own little guest house attached to the garage, but that was rather expensive at $60k through the realtor.

That's because they're foreclosed homes that the bank wants to get rid of. 962 foreclosures out of 1200 houses for sale? :lol: That's rough. Like i said, the average selling price of a house in the US is nearly $400,000. Most people pay a mortgage their whole lives. I cannot vouch for whatever the housing market is like where you live or what those houses might be like but that's $150,000 LESS than the US Housing Trust considers 'low value housing'.
Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="Baconbits2004"] http://realestate.yahoo.com/Michigan/Muskegon been to some of the 10k to 30k houses personally, seemed like they were in pretty good shape inside and out. There was one that I just *loved* it had it's own little guest house attached to the garage, but that was rather expensive at $60k through the realtor.

That's because they're foreclosed homes that the bank wants to get rid of. 962 foreclosures out of 1200 houses for sale? :lol: That's rough. Like i said, the average selling price of a house in the US is nearly $400,000. Most people pay a mortgage their whole lives. I cannot vouch for whatever the housing market is like where you live or what those houses might be like but that's $150,000 LESS than the US Housing Trust considers 'low value housing'.

That number is irrelevant to me. As I said before, renting, to me, is a waste of money. Because houses are available for so little money in my area compared to the cost of renting. The lowest price I'm even seeing on rent.com is $499 a month. :P
Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 Snipes_2
Member since 2009 • 17126 Posts

Nah, Sorry mate. That's not enough for you to ask them out.

ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts
How about we take it easy on the girl threads. Seriously. That was mainly a joke, and OT is not the place to come for girl help. It just grew out of proportion, and seems to have become a very heavy fad. There's enough girl threads as is. Take a bit of a break from making threads.