How come 'murica suck at their own sports except handegg?

ChiefvsGordon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#101 ChiefvsGordon
Member since 2005 • 1085 Posts

We also have the best MMA fighters.

35cent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 35cent
Member since 2008 • 934 Posts

I think this has been a successful troll thread. At least you guys do great in NASCAR :P

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#103 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@thegerg said:

@The_Last_Ride: What sports does no one play?

Baseball, and you got beat by mexicans... NFL is basicly non-existant outside north america. Lacross isn't a sport anyone in europe plays seriously. Hockey is a sport that americans aren't the best one in. Basketball is pretty much the only sport anyone plays

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

@thegerg said:

Baseball, and you got beat by mexicans... NFL is basicly non-existant outside north america. Lacross isn't a sport anyone in europe plays seriously. Hockey is a sport that americans aren't the best one in. Basketball is pretty much the only sport anyone plays

What about golf and tennis? There are a lot of Americans that excel in both.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I don't see why this is a big deal. Didn't the Brits invent cricket? When was the last time they were champs? How about the Germans? Are they champions in anything right now besides the possibility of the World Cup this Sunday? How about the Norwegians? Swedes? What about them?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

Me siento orgulloso de ser un ciudadano Americana! Y usted un inútil pedazo de basura, maricon!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#109 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

@thegerg said:

At least we dont throw bananas at people during sporting events. Please move out of the 1860;s, Last ride.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#110 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@thegerg said:

@evildead6789 said:

@thegerg said:

@GazaAli said:

@Renevent42 said:
@GazaAli said:

@Renevent42: I can be disdainful and satirical of something and still not be obsessed with it.

Well at least we're getting somewhere. You can obviously admit your feelings toward the US, so that's a start. Now, out of all your posts that speak specifically to, in regard to a country, or in a thread aimed at a specific country, how many do you wager are aimed at the US vs other countries? Just browsing your post history that answer is pretty evident. So coupled that with your clear disdain, it's pretty obvious there's an unhealthy obsession.

This is preciselywhy you don't talk about "Sweden" or whatever country that much.

The flaw in your reasoning is that I rarely if ever make topics so I don't have a choice but to post in topics that others make. Now if the topics that other member make in OT pertain predominantly to the U.S that's not my fault. I shouldn't be held accountable for the preferences of others. If I don't post in these topics then I would be rarely posting in OT if at all. I guess that's one of the downsides of frequenting a forum that is overwhelmingly populated by Americans.

This is precisely why I constantly speak of the U.S as opposed to examining other countries, be it Sweden or any other. If you go back to my post history you will find out that I've never ever made a topic relating to the U.S.

"The flaw in your reasoning is that I rarely if ever make topics so I don't have a choice but to post in topics that others make."

The flaw there is that you do have a choice about where you post. Just saying.

you must be from texas right?

Why?Are you?

hell no, if i'd live anywhere in the usa

I would flee

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 The_Last_Ride

@jasean79 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@thegerg said:

What about golf and tennis? There are a lot of Americans that excel in both.

Neither of those were invented by the americans

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 jun_aka_pekto

@evildead6789 said:

I would flee

And where do you live, again?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#115 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@sonicare said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@thegerg said:

At least we dont throw bananas at people during sporting events. Please move out of the 1860;s, Last ride.

Unless he's from Italy, Spain, or Eastern Europe then that doesn't apply to him. :P

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 commander

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@evildead6789 said:

I would flee

belgium

you know the 'red devils'

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#118 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@evildead6789 said:

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@evildead6789 said:

I would flee

belgium

Your country's girls were star attraction this WC 2014 ( Miss Despiegelaere ) , if not team =P

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#119 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

@airshocker said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

The funny thing is I actually have this shirt.

hahahahaha of course you do

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By jun_aka_pekto

@evildead6789 said:

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@evildead6789 said:

I would flee

belgium

Hmmm. When I think of Red Devils, I think of the Brits. Now that you mention Belgium, I think of the World Cup. Your team was much much hungrier to get that win (against the US) and it showed. I couldn't bear to see the US have 11 players on defense.

Red Devils. I get it now. What do you expect from someone who knows only English? He He.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@chaoscougar1 said:

I need to buy shirts like this more often. The amount of butt hurt they create is hilarious.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 indzman

@airshocker said:

@chaoscougar1 said:

I need to buy shirts like this more often. The amount of butt hurt they create is hilarious.

BUT i think you won't be wearing this shirt in any other country as China , Russia or Afghanistan. Or would you dare ? =P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@indzman said:

@airshocker said:

@chaoscougar1 said:

BUT i think you won't be wearing this shirt in any other country as China , Russia or Afghanistan. Or would you dare ? =P

No amount of money could ever persuade me to go back to Afghanistan. And I have no plans on ever setting foot in China or Russia.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 indzman

@airshocker said:

@indzman said:

@airshocker said:

@chaoscougar1 said:

No amount of money would ever make me go back to Afghanistan. And I have no plans on ever setting foot in China or Russia.

Yup, you shouldn't. Dangerous place atm. But whats wrong with China or Russia ? Many people go for sightseeing and vacation ( Sanghai , Moscow ), bad experience from past ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@indzman said:

Yup, you shouldn't. Dangerous place atm. But whats wrong with China or Russia ? Many people go for sightseeing and vacation ( Sanghai , Moscow ), bad experience from past ?

1) China frequently targets US citizens for blackmail and extortion. Not to mention I have no urge to support an authoritarian government by giving them tourism revenue.

2) Russia is about as corrupt as China and I also would never support their faux democracy with my money.

If I'm going to travel any where it'll be to places in Europe that don't have quite so many blemishes on their human rights record.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 commander

@indzman said:

@evildead6789 said:

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@evildead6789 said:

I would flee

belgium

Your country's girls were star attraction this WC 2014 ( Miss Despiegelaere ) , if not team =P

that's really just a normal girl.

You guys are not used to much apparently

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 commander

@thegerg said:

@evildead6789 said:

@thegerg said:

@evildead6789 said:

@thegerg said:

@GazaAli said:

@Renevent42 said:
@GazaAli said:

@Renevent42: I can be disdainful and satirical of something and still not be obsessed with it.

Well at least we're getting somewhere. You can obviously admit your feelings toward the US, so that's a start. Now, out of all your posts that speak specifically to, in regard to a country, or in a thread aimed at a specific country, how many do you wager are aimed at the US vs other countries? Just browsing your post history that answer is pretty evident. So coupled that with your clear disdain, it's pretty obvious there's an unhealthy obsession.

This is preciselywhy you don't talk about "Sweden" or whatever country that much.

The flaw in your reasoning is that I rarely if ever make topics so I don't have a choice but to post in topics that others make. Now if the topics that other member make in OT pertain predominantly to the U.S that's not my fault. I shouldn't be held accountable for the preferences of others. If I don't post in these topics then I would be rarely posting in OT if at all. I guess that's one of the downsides of frequenting a forum that is overwhelmingly populated by Americans.

This is precisely why I constantly speak of the U.S as opposed to examining other countries, be it Sweden or any other. If you go back to my post history you will find out that I've never ever made a topic relating to the U.S.

"The flaw in your reasoning is that I rarely if ever make topics so I don't have a choice but to post in topics that others make."

Why?Are you?

I would flee

Odd. It's a great place to live. Again, why do you ask?

if you're barbaric , it must be

all those innocent people on death row

shame

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 indzman

@airshocker said:

@indzman said:

1) China frequently targets US citizens for blackmail and extortion. Not to mention I have no urge to support an authoritarian government by giving them tourism revenue.

2) Russia is about as corrupt as China and I also would never support their faux democracy with my money.

If I'm going to travel any where it'll be to places in Europe that don't have quite so many blemishes on their human rights record.

Oh :(

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

@evildead6789 said:

@thegerg said:

shame

All those? Any proof of that of that or is just your hatred and ignorance speaking?

byof_america

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 byof_america
Member since 2006 • 1952 Posts

@VERTIGO47 said:

Me siento orgulloso de ser un ciudadano Americana! Y usted un inútil pedazo de basura, maricon!

¡Sí! ¡Sí multiplicado mil! JAJAJAJAJA

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 commander

@LJS9502_basic said:

@evildead6789 said:

@thegerg said:

shame

All those? Any proof of that of that or is just your hatred and ignorance speaking?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/28/innocent-death-penalty-study_n_5228854.html

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@evildead6789 said:

@indzman said:

@evildead6789 said:

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@evildead6789 said:

I would flee

belgium

In my little town alone here in the U.S. our typical women are hotter than European women easily. Thats just a town of say 25,000 in a country with probably over 150 million women.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@airshocker said:

Its just extremely hard to swallow your proposed moral stands and worldviews as genuine and serious. I take it you don't consume products that originate from China? You never touched Russian vodka? Do you have any idea what your tax money is being spent on? You go out of your way to make sure that none of your money will ever get to the hands of those who will abuse it from the perspective of your alleged moral code?

I don't know. It may be true for all I know, but I just can't get myself to buy into the hype.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 GazaAli

@evildead6789 said:

@thegerg said:

@evildead6789 said:

@thegerg said:

@evildead6789 said:

@thegerg said:

@GazaAli said:

@Renevent42 said:
@GazaAli said:

Why?Are you?

I would flee

shame

VS is peop en Belgie is een heel mooi land :3

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

This thread made it to three pages?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 GazaAli

@SaintLeonidas said:

This thread made it to three pages?

Its amazing that it did. What's even funnier is how major didn't bother to keep up with it lol

SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By SpartanMSU
Member since 2009 • 3440 Posts

@The_Last_Ride:

Baseball is extremely popular in Latin America and Japan...

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#138 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4579 Posts

Well that was settled fast. Olympics proved you so wrong.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 commander

@AFBrat77 said:

@evildead6789 said:

@indzman said:

@evildead6789 said:

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@evildead6789 said:

I would flee

belgium

In my little town alone here in the U.S. our typical women are hotter than European women easily. Thats just a town of say 25,000 in a country with probably over 150 million women.

sure that's why the usa is the country with the most overweight lol

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 The_Last_Ride

@iambatman7986 said:

Well that was settled fast. Olympics proved you so wrong.

in winter olympics Norway is supreme... We are 5 million

byof_america

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By byof_america
Member since 2006 • 1952 Posts

@evildead6789 said:

Nah ah, Mexico took the belt from us. Bastards are taking our jobs and our title as fattest country in the world.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 commander

@thegerg said:

@evildead6789 said:

@thegerg said:

@evildead6789 said:

@thegerg said:

@evildead6789 said:

@thegerg said:

@GazaAli said:

@Renevent42 said:
@GazaAli said:

Why?Are you?

I would flee

shame

Well, I'm certainly not barbaric. The US is still a great place to live.

you condone barbaric customs, which is just as bad

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@evildead6789 said:

@AFBrat77 said:

@evildead6789 said:

@indzman said:

@evildead6789 said:

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@evildead6789 said:

I would flee

belgium

You obviously have no clue......you hate so much you concentrate on those that are fat and conveniently ignore the thousands (maybe millions) that are beautiful.

There are lots and lots of beautiful American women, if you don't realize that you are clueless. But there is no need to prove that to you, you can either continue to talk out your butt or you can be honest about it. Doesn't matter to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

Its just extremely hard to swallow your proposed moral stands and worldviews as genuine and serious. I take it you don't consume products that originate from China? You never touched Russian vodka? Do you have any idea what your tax money is being spent on? You go out of your way to make sure that none of your money will ever get to the hands of those who will abuse it from the perspective of your alleged moral code?

I don't know. It may be true for all I know, but I just can't get myself to buy into the hype.

What moral stands? China's government is authoritarian. What I perceive to be immoral has nothing to do with that fact. Russia isn't quite as bad, but they're pretty close. Also, their criminal behavior towards Western tourists is tracked very closely by the FBI and Interpol.

Actually, yes I do try not to buy things that come from China, though it's not always practical. I make up for it by never using luxury services that come from them and, as I've already said, by never giving them tourism revenue.

Since you aren't an American I guess I can forgive the fact that you don't realize I don't have a direct say in how my tax money gets spent. Federal income taxes get taken out of my pay check automatically, so I can't even decide to stop giving them money unless I want me and my family to starve to death. Obviously I don't expect you to give a shit about that, I'm only telling you to forestall the inevitable: "Derp, you don't have to pay those taxes! You can always quit!"

I really don't care what you think is hard to swallow. You aren't somebody whose opinion I value, considering your view on basic human rights is so wildly different from my own.

_Judas_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#149  Edited By _Judas_
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts

Norway has won the mose medals when it comes to the Winter Olympics...just sayin'. Everybody knows that the Winter Olympics is where IT IS AT!!

alcatraz5953

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#150 alcatraz5953
Member since 2014 • 80 Posts

So it appears that the best way to get views and comments on a thread is to hate on the US of A, lol could be fun