Help me choose a girlfriend!

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dooly420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 dooly420
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts
neither one of them are particularly good looking, so i say go with neither. or dump your g/f and just mess around with your co-worker.
xxDustmanxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 xxDustmanxx
Member since 2007 • 2598 Posts

neither one of them are particularly good looking, so i say go with neither. or dump your g/f and just mess around with your co-worker.dooly420

indeed.

dracos9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53 dracos9000
Member since 2006 • 1318 Posts
[QUOTE="markthebum"]

IS your current girlfriend loyal, do you trust her? Is you "friend" trust worthy? have yall done anything? if so, she knows your with someone, still is into you... well you get it.

which one needs you? which one do you think about the most? which one has been there for you? I think you know. go to her. go to her now!!!

premier111

1. She's loyal and trustworhty but has same problem of long distance guys are here thing

2. Friend is trustworthy, and we did stuff before I met my girlfriend, nothing since

3. They both need me, I'm the only guy my girlfriend trusts(dad included), and the other girl is my best friend, even though she's a girl, and loves to have me around to talk to and make her day better(said so herself)

4. i used to think about my girlfriend the most, but since she moved and I see a different girl everyday, you can guess who i think of.

5. They have both been there, but my girlfriend cannot anymore...

Alright I'll be serious this time. Its apparent that you feel that your current girlfriend may not be worth the trouble and effort of maintaining a long distance relationship. And you are probably leaning towards the girl who lives close by because its will be less of a problem since you wont have distance to separate you from her. However, if you pick the girl who lives closeby merely on convenience it wont last very long and you will be kicking yourself later. On the other hand, if you are starting to develop feelings towards this girl and they are not manifested out of convenience or because you are trying to already move on from your current gf and feel the need to have a mate close by then you probably should make the switch. Of course if all else fails and you lose both girls then enlist in the army and go to the desert recreational area called Iraq.

premier111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#54 premier111
Member since 2007 • 986 Posts
I forgot an important aspect to this, close-by girl(hah whata reference) is joining the military serives sometime, i'll ask her when tomorrow!
dracos9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#55 dracos9000
Member since 2006 • 1318 Posts

I forgot an important aspect to this, close-by girl(hah whata reference) is joining the military serives sometime, i'll ask her when tomorrow!premier111

Well if she is joining the military then there is no point in getting with her. Problem solved. Close-by-girl will turn into 8000mi girl or 18 hour flight.

firebreathing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 firebreathing
Member since 2005 • 4619 Posts

Stick with your current girl.
If your relationship goes downhill, there's always the other girl.
But if you switch now, you may end up regretting it and then there's no girl.
thnickaman13

if he has problems being with no girl then he will never be happy.

FlaminDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 FlaminDeath
Member since 2004 • 4181 Posts
Dude you bastard! You got hot chicks that like you... I'm sad now.
KingPeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 KingPeru
Member since 2004 • 4613 Posts
go wit the one thats hotter
kalossimitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 kalossimitar
Member since 2005 • 613 Posts

Ok I have a very difficult decision I'm placing on myself about my girlfriend. First a little backstory:

I've been dating my girlfriend for 6 months and she moved away(45 mintues away) I talk to every so often during the week and I see her every other weekend. Now she has a job. She doesn't have a car or means to come see me. Plus her mom is a little psycho about our relationship. I am thinking of putting us on hold until she can drive and be released from the clutches of her mom.

In the meantime, at my job, I see a girl everyday who is very attractive and very in to me. But she knows I have a girlfriend. She lives in town, but is in the same situation as my girlfriend(mom and car) I am having a difficult time because I'm loyal to my girlfriend, but I never see her and rarely talk to her! while this girl I see everyday! I really need help with this, any suggestions?

premier111

I cant help you if you dont post pics of them...

Head_Psychosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Head_Psychosis
Member since 2007 • 147 Posts
:(
I see cleavage :oops:shaza91
i don't :(
ChiefCQ15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 ChiefCQ15
Member since 2007 • 146 Posts
Go with your gut feeling! If you really "love" your girlfriend then stay with her. I kinda had a similar problem about a year and a half ago. Just be patient. Things will fall into place. If you're meant to be with your current girlfriend then it'll find a way to work out. That's all I can say...
Putzwapputzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#62 Putzwapputzen
Member since 2005 • 4462 Posts
i cant help you choose, you have to do that on ur own, you have to go with the girl that truly makes you happy. :D