Has bush lost it? 19 kids kill 3000 students?

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Amineve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Amineve
Member since 2005 • 292 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ2-1IcVCEw

At he end of the interview he says

"Whether it be Afghanistan or Iraq, we got more work to do. We the free world has more work to do, and I believe those of us who live in liberty have a responsibility to promote forms of government that deal with what causes 19 kids to get on airplanes to kill 3000 students."

What is he talking about?!

whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 whodeysay85
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
wow. He is out there.
Amineve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Amineve
Member since 2005 • 292 Posts
Is he doing any drugs you think?
sca321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sca321
Member since 2003 • 1903 Posts
He's obviously talking about 9/11, but I don't know why he said 'kids' or 'students'.
kulmiye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kulmiye
Member since 2004 • 12094 Posts
Don't understand the guy and I never will do..
IAmDedicated2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 IAmDedicated2
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts

Don't understand the guy and I never will do..kulmiye
\

I don't understand this guy that I just quoted, and I...uhh..."never will do"

RamboSymbiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RamboSymbiot
Member since 2007 • 6302 Posts
maybe he's drunk...
uncledeath2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 uncledeath2005
Member since 2005 • 5890 Posts
Gotta love the Bushmiester
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
The man is a master of public speaking.
Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#10 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
Oh come on guys, that's a perfect speech. :|
waltw_84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 waltw_84
Member since 2005 • 358 Posts
He's talking about 9/11. If you can't figure that out I don't know why you are even trying to talk politics. My God, if only you kids would stop buying into what you think is cool. You think it's cool to say Bush is stupid. If you disagree with his policies, fine. But you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

The man is a master of public speaking.duxup

I swear...one day a Bushism will become an internet meme.

killtactics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 killtactics
Member since 2004 • 5957 Posts
He's talking about 9/11. If you can't figure that out I don't know why you are even trying to talk politics. My God, if only you kids would stop buying into what you think is cool. You think it's cool to say Bush is stupid. If you disagree with his policies, fine. But you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.waltw_84
did you even read it....?
Honenheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Honenheim
Member since 2007 • 5402 Posts
Why is does he smile in every question ?
waltw_84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 waltw_84
Member since 2005 • 358 Posts

[QUOTE="waltw_84"]He's talking about 9/11. If you can't figure that out I don't know why you are even trying to talk politics. My God, if only you kids would stop buying into what you think is cool. You think it's cool to say Bush is stupid. If you disagree with his policies, fine. But you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.killtactics

Oh, I better go back and reread it and change my post now...You'll have to forgive me, I'm just now learning how to read at 23.

soulsofblayck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 soulsofblayck
Member since 2006 • 1591 Posts
Omgaz0rz! A president made a mistake using words in a public speech! Never before has this been done!
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bhmm22xo
Avatar image for slayerofasavior
slayerofasavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 slayerofasavior
Member since 2007 • 99 Posts

Is he doing any drugs you think?Amineve

no, he's from texas

kirk4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kirk4ever
Member since 2005 • 3543 Posts

[QUOTE="killtactics"][QUOTE="waltw_84"]He's talking about 9/11. If you can't figure that out I don't know why you are even trying to talk politics. My God, if only you kids would stop buying into what you think is cool. You think it's cool to say Bush is stupid. If you disagree with his policies, fine. But you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.waltw_84

Oh, I better go back and reread it and change my post now...You'll have to forgive me, I'm just now learning how to read at 23.

no we don think politics is cool and getting into it..but it shows you cant read..please tell us my not-into fad driend what does this line means"what causes 19 kids to get on airplanes to kill 3000 students..so please decipher it and also decipher this..i like to box a kangaroo" woot?

Paragon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Paragon_
Member since 2007 • 103 Posts
Meh...exploiting and criticizing people for simple speech mistakes is overrated.
GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#21 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts
I don't know why he said "kids" and "students", but he's obviously talking about 9/11. I don't see how it's that hard to figure out.
Mysteryous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Mysteryous
Member since 2007 • 213 Posts
I don't know why he used the words kids and students.. but he was talking about 9/11 obviously.. I don't know why it's such a big deal.. he actually made some very good points in that discussion.. Stop critisizing him for every little speech mistake he does.. it's getting old.
kirk4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kirk4ever

I don't know why he used the words kids and students.. but he was talking about 9/11 obviously.. I don't know why it's such a big deal.. he actually made some very good points in that discussion.. Stop critisizing him for every little speech mistake he does.. it's getting old. Mysteryous

we are not arguing that he is stupid or anything..we are trying to Decipher what students and kids and boxing kangaroos mean...

Minder22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Minder22
Member since 2004 • 487 Posts
The free world kinda does have a responsibility to help opressed people no matter if you like the president or not
drgrady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#25 drgrady
Member since 2005 • 513 Posts

Why is does he smile in every question ?Honenheim

"Why is does" we criticize people for poor sentence structure when most of the people criticizing do no better?

normal_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 normal_man
Member since 2005 • 1724 Posts
Next proof that sometimes politycians says a stupid things and it seems like thay taking drugs or something :P
drgrady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 drgrady

please tell us my not-into fad driend what does this line meanskirk4ever

While we are critizicing for grammer and ability to communicate effectively, why do people not check their own grammer?

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#28 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts

Ahh... Bushisms.

kirk4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kirk4ever

[QUOTE="kirk4ever"]please tell us my not-into fad driend what does this line meansdrgrady

While we are critizicing for grammer and ability to communicate effectively, why do people not check their own grammer?

thats not a grammer MISTAKE lol..its a typo ..a keyboard mistake..

drgrady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 drgrady
[QUOTE="drgrady"]

[QUOTE="kirk4ever"]please tell us my not-into fad driend what does this line meanskirk4ever

Actually, you may want to reread it. There is the typo (even though you are given a spell check tool when typing the post), but "does" and "means" do not go together. While that could be another typo, it looks more like a grammer "MISTAKE lol".

kirk4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kirk4ever
[QUOTE="kirk4ever"][QUOTE="drgrady"]

[QUOTE="kirk4ever"]please tell us my not-into fad driend what does this line meansdrgrady

Actually, you may want to reread it. There is the typo (even though you are given a spell check tool when typing the post), but "does" and "means" do not go together. While that could be another typo, it looks more like a grammer "MISTAKE lol".

well i honestly dont get that thing that edits my words i duuno why :(...but hey if it makes you happy that i made a mistake good for you :)

Mysteryous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Mysteryous
Member since 2007 • 213 Posts

god damn son.. the word is grammAr.. not grammer.

Crucifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Crucifier
Member since 2002 • 7195 Posts

[QUOTE="killtactics"][QUOTE="waltw_84"]He's talking about 9/11. If you can't figure that out I don't know why you are even trying to talk politics. My God, if only you kids would stop buying into what you think is cool. You think it's cool to say Bush is stupid. If you disagree with his policies, fine. But you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.waltw_84

well he is stupid. kids didnt crash the planes and they killed 3000 people not students. only a true idiot can get his words twisted like that. (unless i have been in the dark and the world trade centers were filled with students, in which case im bat**** crazy)
drgrady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 drgrady
[QUOTE="drgrady"][QUOTE="kirk4ever"][QUOTE="drgrady"]

[QUOTE="kirk4ever"]please tell us my not-into fad driend what does this line meanskirk4ever

well i honestly dont get that thing that edits my words i duuno why :(...but hey if it makes you happy that i made a mistake good for you :)

It's not so much that you made a mistake, but the ironythat multiple people in this thread are criticizing Bush for lacking skill in communication when they type such odd things. As for your mistake in particular, the fact that it was compounded with a typo made your statement a bit unclear (once again, ironic in a thread all about communication). The part that I do find funny is that you laughed at me claiming that you did not have a grammar mistake in your sentence, and thenwhen youwere corrected, you attempted to turn the issue around as though I washolding you to some ridiculous standard. It is a rather typical response, but I still find humor in it.

F-14Bombcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 F-14Bombcat
Member since 2007 • 413 Posts

Next proof that sometimes politycians says a stupid things and it seems like thay taking drugs or something :Pnormal_man

I wouldn't blame the guy. His job probably isn't the easiest out there.

whos_next000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 whos_next000
Member since 2006 • 11892 Posts
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bhmm22xoBourbons3
I would've voted for him 10 years ago, but not then.
kirk4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 kirk4ever
[QUOTE="kirk4ever"][QUOTE="drgrady"][QUOTE="kirk4ever"][QUOTE="drgrady"]

It's not so much that you made a mistake, but the ironythat multiple people in this thread are criticizing Bush for lacking skill in communication when they type such odd things. As for your mistake in particular, the fact that it was compounded with a typo made your statement a bit unclear (once again, ironic in a thread all about communication). The part that I do find funny is that you laughed at me claiming that you did not have a grammar mistake in your sentence, and thenwhen youwere corrected, you attempted to turn the issue around as though I washolding you to some ridiculous standard. It is a rather typical response, but I still find humor in it.

as i said good for you..and you must really be stupid to criticize us for criticizing bush for calling the people from 9/11 kids and students and then talking about boxing kangaroos and also for the fact that you keep reading my post 100 times to find 1 mistake coz u have have nothing better to do ...:P

drewtwo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 drewtwo99
Member since 2005 • 9156 Posts

Next proof that sometimes politycians says a stupid things and it seems like thay taking drugs or something :Pnormal_man

I don't even understand what you're saying here.

drgrady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 drgrady

as i said good for you..and you must really be stupid to critisize us for critisizing bush for calling the people from 9/11 kids and students and then talking about boxing kangaroos ...:P

kirk4ever

So, considering I did not criticize you for criticizing Bush, but only for the manner in which you criticized him, it seems that you have entirely misread my statements. I won't call you "stupid" because I know nothing of you, but I do question your ability to understand the English language.

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts
Can't he get someone to write down something smart to say on a piece of paper?
Guiltfeeder566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Guiltfeeder566
Member since 2005 • 10068 Posts
What???
drgrady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 drgrady

and also for the fact that you keep reading my post 100 times to find 1 mistake coz u have have nothing better to do ...:Pkirk4ever

Actually, I read the post twice because I didn't understand it the first time. The third time I read it to crop it down in my post. I was not trying to point out your single mistake but the irony of so many people posting so many mistakes. Yours was just fun to use because of the typo in the same sentence. It is certainly nothing to get defensive about, except for the fact that you laughed and claimed that there was no mistake. I certainly do not expect people to have perfect spelling and grammar, but people generally try to avoid mistakes when criticizing someone else's mistakes. I even find humor in the fact that I misspelled grammar three times in this thread. I'm not getting defensive towards the guy who pointed it out because I know I'm not perfect. As for trying to insult me for having nothing better to do, I really don't think anyone on the Gamespot forums has much room to talk. I could be wrong, but I've not seen much of anything productive come out of these forums, so I don't imagine anyone here has much to do unless they are just avoiding their work.

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts

Thats just odd.

SilentFireX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SilentFireX
Member since 2005 • 1956 Posts

[QUOTE="Amineve"]Is he doing any drugs you think?slayerofasavior

no, he's from texas

...was that really needed?
Avatar image for Goldeneyemaster
Goldeneyemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Goldeneyemaster
Member since 2003 • 6906 Posts

Well since you are so smart why don't you tell us all what he meant by "kids" and "students."

Matts07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Matts07
Member since 2007 • 385 Posts
:roll:Hmm youtube, what a phenomenal source
kirk4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 kirk4ever

[QUOTE="kirk4ever"] and also for the fact that you keep reading my post 100 times to find 1 mistake coz u have have nothing better to do ...:Pdrgrady

Actually, I read the post twice because I didn't understand it the first time. The third time I read it to crop it down in my post. I was not trying to point out your single mistake but the irony of so many people posting so many mistakes. Yours was just fun to use because of the typo in the same sentence. It is certainly nothing to get defensive about, except for the fact that you laughed and claimed that there was no mistake. I certainly do not expect people to have perfect spelling and grammar, but people generally try to avoid mistakes when criticizing someone else's mistakes. I even find humor in the fact that I misspelled grammar three times in this thread. I'm not getting defensive towards the guy who pointed it out because I know I'm not perfect. As for trying to insult me for having nothing better to do, I really don't think anyone on the Gamespot forums has much room to talk. I could be wrong, but I've not seen much of anything productive come out of these forums, so I don't imagine anyone here has much to do unless they are just avoiding their work.

ok sry that i called you stupid..but you kept bugging me about the mistake..lets be honest..students?kids?kangaroos? :P and as for gs forums its a place of arguments and fun so chill...but forget all of this and try to decipher these words..kids..students and ofcourse boxing kangaroos

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

:roll:Hmm youtube, what a phenomenal sourceMatts07

What does that have to do with anything?

MichaeltheCM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#49 MichaeltheCM
Member since 2005 • 22765 Posts
Bush is on crack. its nothing new
Proobie44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50 Proobie44
Member since 2006 • 5663 Posts
[QUOTE="Bourbons3"]Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bhmm22xowhos_next000
I would've voted for him 10 years ago, but not then.

Yeah he convinced me with that speech in 94.