Going to the strip club

• 118 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
Do you think it's right or wrong for a man who is in an established relationship to go to a strip club and enjoy himself? Discuss. I do not think there is anything wrong with it.
Kcube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Kcube
Member since 2003 • 25398 Posts

You wouldn't have to if your girlfreind would just dance for you.

starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 starfox15
Member since 2006 • 3988 Posts

1. Ask her if going to the strip club makes her uncomfortable.

2. Then go anyway.

3. Profit(?)

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#4 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Put it like this, how would you feel is she was staring at naked men in that sort of way.. would you care? And if you say no, then you must not consider it a serious relationship.
THGarrett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 THGarrett
Member since 2003 • 2574 Posts

Not at all. The only thing wrong is the ATM machines at the club which charge you a 45% surcharge.

Blazerdt47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Blazerdt47
Member since 2004 • 5671 Posts

This question is rather dumb. I certainly would not want to see my girlfriend looking at almost naked men at a club. Would you?

starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 starfox15

Put it like this, how would you feel is she was staring at naked men in that sort of way.. would you care? And if you say no, then you must not consider it a serious relationship.Rattlesnake_8

Or he's... totally okay with her pursuing different non-sexual outlets...? A lot of couples are okay with pursuing other sexual and non-invasive fantasies...

Judgmental comment is judgmental!

DJ419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DJ419
Member since 2005 • 1016 Posts

Put it like this, how would you feel is she was staring at naked men in that sort of way.. would you care? And if you say no, then you must not consider it a serious relationship.Rattlesnake_8

You can't have a serious relationship when admiring someone's body of somebody other than your love interest? Assuming it doesn't go beyond just looking. That is one substantial claim you just made.

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 trollop_scat
Member since 2006 • 2656 Posts

The only thing wrong with a guy in a relationship going to the skrip club is paying $6 a beer to look at something he has at home for free...

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

This question is rather dumb. I certainly would not want to see my girlfriend looking at almost naked men at a club. Would you?

Blazerdt47
Why not? If the relationship is strong, there shouldn't be any problem in her doing so because at the end of the day, she's going home to you, not them.
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#11 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15997 Posts

You really shouldn't be looking at other women with lustful eyes if you have a girlfriend. It shows that you're not ready to commit yourself to a relationship if you often find yourself lusting after other women. If you're not satisfied with your relationship, be upfront about it.

starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 starfox15

The only thing wrong with a guy in a relationship going to the skrip club is paying $6 a beer to look at something he has at home for free...

trollop_scat

Actually the prices at my local strip bars are usually on par or cheaper than most bars in the same area. Where are you paying $6 for a beer?

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts
Why don't you ask your partner? If you feel there is no problem with it then there is no reason why you wouldn't be able to talk about it with them. I personally wouldn't want my boyfriend/girlfriend lusting over other people.
DJ419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DJ419
Member since 2005 • 1016 Posts

You really shouldn't be looking at other women with lustful eyes if you have a girlfriend. It shows that you're not ready to commit yourself to a relationship if you often find yourself lusting after other women. If you're not satisfied with your relationship, be upfront about it.

dracula_16

Your use of the words lustful eyes is easy to misinterpret. Looking at someone that isn't your girlfriend/boyfriend and wanting to be with them instead would be a sign your not ready for a commitment, looking at someone that isn't your girlfriend/boyfriend because you are drawn to look at the male or female form on a biological level. That doesn't imply you don't love the person your in a relationship with, it's human nature.

Calvin079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 Calvin079
Member since 2008 • 16406 Posts

Do you think it's right or wrong for a man who is in an established relationship to go to a strip club and enjoy himself? Discuss. I do not think there is anything wrong with it.ZumaJones07

Yep, I do think its wrong, ESPECIALLY if you're married. If your wife/husband is not satisfying you in all areas, then you go work on that relationship. If you're not married, why go to someone else? Why not stay with them? If you're going to start ogling others over your special one, then what are yougoing to do if you ever get married? That only spells disaster.

sAndroid17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sAndroid17
Member since 2005 • 8715 Posts

nothing wrong with that

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

I think there is a problem with it. I would feel guilty if I went to one, especially if I was in a relationship.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15997 Posts

[QUOTE="dracula_16"]

DJ419

Your use of the words lustful eyes is easy to misinterpret. Looking at someone that isn't your girlfriend/boyfriend and wanting to be with them instead would be a sign your not ready for a commitment, looking at someone that isn't your girlfriend/boyfriend because you are drawn to look at the male or female form on a biological level. That doesn't imply you don't love the person your in a relationship with, it's human nature.

Apples and oranges. This is not a case of simply "being drawn" to the stripper with the intention of wanting a relationship-- it's coveting someone else's body while being filled with sexual arousal. Maybe it's just me, but if I was in a relationship, I would only have eyes for my girlfriend.

sinpkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sinpkr
Member since 2010 • 1255 Posts

its fine goin. me and my friends always used to go. just a hanging out t plus the view was great.

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

if i was in a relationship, i don't think i would care if my girlfriend had a girls night out at a male strip club. as long as she isn't touching any ****s or having a sack laid across her face, she can eye-screw a male stripper all she wants

so hopefully she woudlnt' care if i went to a strip club

not like i go anyways, i've only been once :P

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts

if i was in a relationship, i don't think i would care if my girlfriend had a girls night out at a male strip club. as long as she isn't touching any ****s or having a sack laid across her face, she can eye-screw a male stripper all she wants

so hopefully she woudlnt' care if i went to a strip club

not like i go anyways, i've only been once :P

needled24-7
I'm pretty much in the same boat. I went this past weekend for my friend's bachelor party and he seemed to enjoy it in a respectful manner, if that means anything. :P
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
It very much depends on the relationship and the people in it, most people in a serious relationship would agree that it's not OK. In my relationship that would be extremely inappropriate, regardless of whether it was he or I doing it. Both of us agree that if you want to "have a good time" or "enjoy yourself" in a sexual way or regarding to sexual things, you can do that together or alone. Your relationship isn't very 'established' if random women are more attractive to you than your partner. Sexual gratification with anyone other than your partner or by yourself is cheating to me. If another human being physically is involved with your sexual enjoyment that's cheating and it's just not ok.
sinpkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sinpkr
Member since 2010 • 1255 Posts

aslo some ppl for some reason make a big deal about goin to the strip club so i wouldnt advertise it by putting it as ur facebook status, but goin with some friends is fine and haveing a friends party at one( make sure its a established place) can be fun

Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#26 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
I feel ya.
Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

I don't see anything wrong with it, and I wouldn't care if my girlfriend went to a male one. Strip clubs are just a vanity thing since you are oogling the women and not bedding them.

A real relationship should be past the point where you need to rely on the other partner for physical pleasure and should instead focus on the romantic part.

Sunsha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Sunsha
Member since 2005 • 20662 Posts
Unless he was doing it behind my back or wasting a lot of money there I wouldn't care much.
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
As long as she agrees, I don't see anything wrong with it, I don't think I will have a problem with her wanting to stare at naked man either.
Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Mafiree
Member since 2008 • 3704 Posts
Depends on the relationship you have with your girlfriend. You could always bring her too if she is down.
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
Well..Idk, Just go if your single or something?
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Ask the girl? I wouldn't though
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts
[QUOTE="Blazerdt47"]

Hallenbeck77
Why not? If the relationship is strong, there shouldn't be any problem in her doing so because at the end of the day, she's going home to you, not them.

Where the beer gives you gas, and the Bundy's kick ass.....at the nudey bar!
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#34 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

I don't think there is anything wrong with it, there's no touching and its an entertainment thing done by people paid for it. No sex or anything, and I'd be fine if my significant other spent her time at a male strip club if such a thing existed (chippendales? Does that count?). I mean, as long as that no touching policy held up.

Honestly though, those clubs are pretty boring. Girls tend to be average looking and show no enthusiasm unless you are willing to go to more expensive ones, and even then those places are just teases. Its much better to just try your chances with a girl at a bar.

DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35 DmadFearmonger
Member since 2009 • 5169 Posts

Strip Clubs are wrong.

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts

Strip Clubs are wrong.

DmadFearmonger
How are they wrong?
Sandulf29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Sandulf29
Member since 2010 • 14330 Posts

people have bachelor's party *cough* one day before marriage. so in that sense since you aren't at that stage, you should go there guilt free

OmniXIISlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 OmniXIISlash
Member since 2011 • 39 Posts
If being happy in your relationship is wrong you need to change something. If going to a strip club is the only thing that makes you happy maybe you need a hotter girl friend, but there is no problem with it.
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

[QUOTE="Blazerdt47"]

Hallenbeck77

It is not considered a meritorious act by the natural common instinct of the human brain, and is therefore regarded as an amoral and unethical doing by the vast majority of the human race.

The undertaking of such acts is commonly percieved as a subjective, self considered, and unrightous act by either one of the parties, or even, the people if both parties are fine with such actions.

Therefore, it is an act that is commonly frowned apon and is not considered an achievement nor an advancment in a relationship; only a hindrance that suggest the both parties are actually, only reverting to such doings due to each other's failures in the relationship.

tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 tofu-lion91
Member since 2008 • 13496 Posts
I think it's wrong - if my bf wanted a nice dance he could just ask ;) Actually some of my friends are arranging to go to Amsterdam in January and they want to visit a strip club so I guess I can't have one rule for me and another for him. So he's allowed to visit a strip club as long as it's men (since I assume the one we'll be visiting will be women)
Sandulf29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Sandulf29
Member since 2010 • 14330 Posts
[QUOTE="tofu-lion91"]I think it's wrong - if my bf wanted a nice dance he could just ask ;) Actually some of my friends are arranging to go to Amsterdam in January and they want to visit a strip club so I guess I can't have one rule for me and another for him. So he's allowed to visit a strip club as long as it's men (since I assume the one we'll be visiting will be women)

Just tell a straight NO to his face rather :cry:
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

That's funny because my girl is fine with me going and I am fine with her going, yet her we are 18 years later still in our "none serious relationship". :roll: So much for your theory.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

There's a lot of assumptions being thrown around in this thread. How many of you saying you're not in a real realtionship if you go to a strip club have ever actually been in a relationship yourself? (And no, that girl you want but who's Friend-Zoned you does not count.)

MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts

I'd have no problem with a man I was with going to a strip club.

So long as I could go with him. Mmmm.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

MissLibrarian

Hell I wish my girl went with me. I would much rather pay to watch her get a lap dance than pay for me to get one.

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

If I had a girlfriend I wouldn't want her going to one, and I wouldn't be interested in going to one.

I'm no fun.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="MissLibrarian"]

AmazonTreeBoa

Hell I wish my girl went with me. I would much rather pay to watch her get a lap dance than pay for me to get one.

My wife and I have went several times. It's fun. 8)