favorite rapper ever

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 Orlando_Magic
Member since 2002 • 37448 Posts

Rakim

percee p

Edan

chuck d

flavort

Percee P every verse with me be like murder in the first degree

Avatar image for playstation2004
playstation2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 playstation2004
Member since 2004 • 4928 Posts

Eminem.

Word.

TallicaFan2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#103 TallicaFan2005
Member since 2005 • 4126 Posts

Wheezy F. Baby is the best....

Eminem, 50 Cent, Bone Thugz, Three 6 Mafia, Lil Jon, and Juelz Santana are freaking awesome too.

Owned_Noob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 Owned_Noob
Member since 2006 • 2136 Posts
itz gutta be mah boiiiii vannila ice yo gottaz be representin' bicth!!!!!!
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#105 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts
Eminem is the only one I have ever really liked, although I will listen to a few songs from others.
way2funny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#106 way2funny
Member since 2003 • 4570 Posts
[QUOTE="way2funny"]

[QUOTE="cheeseboy1993"]Wu-Tang Clan, N.W.A., BNTH(I like more of their old stuff then their new), and a whole lot of otherscheeseboy1993

Yeah I do too but they are missing 2 members, one a lil crazy (look at my sig) and one in jail for having a sawdoff

flesh being locked up and bizzy being solo and all, but hey when flesh gets out next year? Bizzy might come back and they could be the whole group again. My fav song from BTNH is No Surrender

Yeah flesh comes out in 2008, and Flesh was like the 'bigger brother' to them all, literally (layzies big brother) and it seems like all the problems theyve had was when flesh got locked up. Yeah No Surrender is one of their best.

way2funny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#107 way2funny
Member since 2003 • 4570 Posts
[QUOTE="way2funny"]

[QUOTE="JML897"]I can't pick just one. If I absolutely had to, I guess I'd say Tupac. Others would be Layzie Bone, Krayzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Nas, Biggie, Eazy E, Q-Tip, Talib Kweli, Mos Def....JML897

No wish bone?

"And thats why I stay high, so high so high like la di da, da da, la di da da da so high so high!"
Body Rott at 3:40

After listening to that, it's probably one of my favorite verses from Wish. The end of it made me laugh. :P That said...I think Wish is a fine rapper(definitely better than Flesh IMO), but I just like the other three a lot more.

lol Wish is wack at times, but we all love him

shahkanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 shahkanon
Member since 2003 • 743 Posts
i wouldnt consider them rap, but when they do, i love rage against the machine :P
ak618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 ak618
Member since 2005 • 1242 Posts
[QUOTE="babyjesus87"][QUOTE="way2funny"]

[QUOTE="babyjesus87"]I don't like rap... its the most primitive of all music... if you eve nwant to consider it music... Kid-Icarus-

Music- an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color.

Hmm, I think I can find MANY rap songs that fit into this thing called 'music'. And just because you dont like it doesnt mean its the most primitive of all music.

its typically just the same beat over and over again... its primitve, and very unintelligent music.

You think its unintelligent because you don't have any understanding of the genre. All you know is the mainstream; what's on the radio and MTV. How can you know that rap is unintelligent, if you don't know rap? And its not just about the beat, its about the musicality in the MC's delivery. The voice is an instrument also and it is the most important instrument in rap. Stop being so close minded.

I will never trust a person knows anything about music when they write off an entire genre. Open your mind, one type of music doesn't have to be the best. All genres co-exist. Listen to Jazz, Hip-Hop, ****cal, Soul, Metal, Punk, Funk, Electronica, Folk, whatever. There is good **** happening in all these places, you just have to look for it and stop thinking you know everything. No one knows everything there is to know about music. That is what is so great about being a music fan, you are constantly finding new stuff, hearing new artists and new sounds that you never would have dreamed of.

Word.

ak618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 ak618
[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"][QUOTE="way2funny"]

Yeah, Biggie Eazy E Tupac also come to mind.

But BTNH are the only ones that started in the early 90s and even now have a top 10 hit on the charts.

way2funny

LL Cool J has been around since 1984 and had a top 10 hit last year.

Yeah, im just saying not many people are capable of that

Common and Nas too

ak618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 ak618
I'd say The Pharcyde, A Tribe Called Quest, The Roots, De La Soul, Rage Against the Machine, Beastie Boys, Wu-Tang Clan, Outkast, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Jurassic 5, Binary Star, Cunninlynguists, and K-Os