NEETdesign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 NEETdesign
Member since 2017 • 4 Posts

Lately I've been playing three specific mobile games for months now. Portal Quest, Moe! Ninja Girls and Goddess Kiss, out of those three I'd have to say that Portal Quest is my favorite.

With Portal Quest, it satisfies my need to collect things by collecting it's heroes and the equipment for said heroes. Plus there's a campaign mode with a small story that appears here and there throughout the game. The ranking system is pretty cool too.

I'm wanting to find more new and interesting games on mobile so that's why I'm asking you guys :)

Melkari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 Melkari
Member since 2004 • 595 Posts

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius mainly. I did not expect it to grab me the way it did.

Terra Battle 2 when I get bored or run out of things to do in FFBE.

Xabi1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Xabi1998
Member since 2017 • 34 Posts

It's just like me. But I think you are up 12 gb Zion Blaze DDR 8 Ram. I'm using it and it's pretty cool.

williamlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By williamlam
Member since 2017 • 6 Posts

My favorite game is Clash Of Clan.It is fun and addictive.In this game you are the chief of your village,you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!You built your own army, attack on another player's village,looting and upgrade your village.Another game I like is King of Thieves.It’s a free to play platform with a community in which you steal gems, build your defenses and win guild wars in the Arenas.You get to customize your own dungeon, which protects your treasure, and try to steal other people’s treasures from their dungeons.Become the most feared thief in the game!

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5 ArmoredCore55
Member since 2005 • 24940 Posts

Pokemon Shuffle, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, Color Switch, Mario Run, to name a few...

Verato001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Verato001
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Oooh.. a tie between kingdom rush games and hearthstone :D