Excruciating physical pain.

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LeGoofyGoober
Member since 2009 • 3168 Posts

what is the worst physical pain you ever went through? for me it would have to be when they took out all 4 molars the same day, operated my deviated septum when i was in middle school, and landing on my shoulder during judo.

krazykillaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 krazykillaz
Member since 2002 • 21141 Posts
Food poisoning, I guess. I'd like to have a cluster headache. Just to know what it feels like.
LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LeGoofyGoober

Food poisoning, I guess. I'd like to have a cluster headache. Just to know what it feels like.krazykillaz

go outside and bash your forehead on the pavement.

Sway-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sway-
Member since 2008 • 1371 Posts
When I had a pilontal cyst and it was removed. They had to pack cloth into my wound and then take it out day after day. This was the worse pain I have ever felt in my life. I ended up getting a better pain pill and it was fine. But the first few times where hell.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#5 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

[QUOTE="krazykillaz"]Food poisoning, I guess. I'd like to have a cluster headache. Just to know what it feels like.LeGoofyGoober

go outside and bash your forehead on the pavement.

Dont, krazy - i speak out of experience

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
Waking up during my appendectomy and being fully conscious for about 30 seconds while my arms and legs were restrained before they got me back under
Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts

Wisdom teeth getting taken out, the first hour after the medication wore off, holy hell that hurt.

Oblivionfan10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 Oblivionfan10
Member since 2008 • 6327 Posts
When I hyper-extended my leg. That hurt. And shin splints
Dylan_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Dylan_11
Member since 2005 • 11296 Posts
I stubbed my toe once, it hurt.
Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

I can't remember. I hurt myself a lot, but my more significant injuries were when I was younger.

So, probably somewhere in between being stabbed in the eye by a Batman toy, breaking my collar bone, or something along those lines.

ethanpaige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 ethanpaige
Member since 2005 • 13100 Posts
When I had a pilontal cyst and it was removed. They had to pack cloth into my wound and then take it out day after day. This was the worse pain I have ever felt in my life. I ended up getting a better pain pill and it was fine. But the first few times where hell.Sway-
I had that too, mine was bad. I had a crater in my tailbone. lol
fiscope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 fiscope
Member since 2006 • 2426 Posts

When my appendix ruptured

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#14 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
Stiletto heel to the left nut. Doesn't hang like the right one to this day. At least the pain is gone - but at the time, it was all white spots and explosions, completely incapacitating.
GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#15 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

Bashing out my front two teeth and then having the anaesthetic wear off 2/3 of the way through the subsequent root canal.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

Being hit by a car.

angusclone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 angusclone2
Member since 2008 • 1726 Posts
I got an ouchy and it turned into a boo boo :cry:
Oblivionfan10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 Oblivionfan10
Member since 2008 • 6327 Posts

Stiletto heel to the left nut. Doesn't hang like the right one to this day. At least the pain is gone - but at the time, it was all white spots and explosions, completely incapacitating.DJ_Lae

How did that happen

markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts
Getting a short shard of metal paint stuck under my finger nail was probably the most painful
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#20 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts

[QUOTE="DJ_Lae"]Stiletto heel to the left nut. Doesn't hang like the right one to this day. At least the pain is gone - but at the time, it was all white spots and explosions, completely incapacitating.Oblivionfan10

How did that happen

Someone thought it would be funny to pretend to stomp on my crotch as I was sitting on the ground with a few others (we were all drunk). Either she missed or my testicle was simply out further than she expected, I don't know.
LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LeGoofyGoober

wow, i'm cringing reading some of your posts. good god.

RandolphScott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#22 RandolphScott
Member since 2008 • 635 Posts

[QUOTE="DJ_Lae"]Stiletto heel to the left nut. Doesn't hang like the right one to this day. At least the pain is gone - but at the time, it was all white spots and explosions, completely incapacitating.Oblivionfan10

How did that happen

Dominatrix session gone horrible awry.
samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts

Kidney infection.

Tauruslink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Tauruslink
Member since 2005 • 6586 Posts

Paper cut on my pinky. It hurt! :cry:

-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -TheSecondSign-

Also, one time I had a turd that was considerably larger than the place it was trying to come out of.

So, that was excruciatingly painful, to say the least.

TheOddQuantum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TheOddQuantum
Member since 2008 • 2472 Posts

Elbow - wrong way.

awesomeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 awesomeray
Member since 2009 • 2880 Posts
when i had my ingrown toenail cut out and the numbing stuff wore off in the middle of it:cry:
AustXilo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#28 AustXilo
Member since 2007 • 904 Posts

Mild Testicular Torsion(wiki, opens new window). I say mild because by the time I got to the hospital it had resolved itself. For those of you unaware, you could lose one of the boys from that little problem.

Note: It may not have actually been that, but that was all the doctors could think of that would cause the pain that I was experiencing.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

[QUOTE="Oblivionfan10"]

[QUOTE="DJ_Lae"]Stiletto heel to the left nut. Doesn't hang like the right one to this day. At least the pain is gone - but at the time, it was all white spots and explosions, completely incapacitating.DJ_Lae

How did that happen

Someone thought it would be funny to pretend to stomp on my crotch as I was sitting on the ground with a few others (we were all drunk). Either she missed or my testicle was simply out further than she expected, I don't know.

dude that is ****ed up:(. i cringed and got shivers when i read that.

LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LeGoofyGoober

when i had my ingrown toenail cut out and the numbing stuff wore off in the middle of it:cry:awesomeray

i've had that operation done TWICE on one toe, once on the other. i agree my friend, it is BAD.

-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 -TheSecondSign-

when i had my ingrown toenail cut out and the numbing stuff wore off in the middle of it:cry:awesomeray

I forgot about those. One time I had one inbedded in my toe a pretty good ways. I removed it myself, by ripping it out with a knife. I let it grow into my skin for several months, and I could not physically move that toe at all before I removed it because of the pain.

I pried it out, and ever since then, there's been a sort of hole in my foot that new ones like to grow into. I didn't know people went to the doctor for it.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#32 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16006 Posts

Getting an apple thrown at my man parts. Those apples are much harder then you'd think.

LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LeGoofyGoober

[QUOTE="awesomeray"]when i had my ingrown toenail cut out and the numbing stuff wore off in the middle of it:cry:-TheSecondSign-

I forgot about those. One time I had one inbedded in my toe a pretty good ways. I removed it myself, by ripping it out with a knife. I let it grow into my skin for several months, and I could not physically move that toe at all before I removed it because of the pain.

I pried it out, and ever since then, there's been a sort of hole in my foot that new ones like to grow into. I didn't know people went to the doctor for it.

a warning friend, if left untreated an infection will occur, if it gets bad enough, bye bye big toe.

awesomeface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 awesomeface
Member since 2007 • 3661 Posts
[QUOTE="Oblivionfan10"]

[QUOTE="DJ_Lae"]Stiletto heel to the left nut. Doesn't hang like the right one to this day. At least the pain is gone - but at the time, it was all white spots and explosions, completely incapacitating.DJ_Lae

How did that happen

Oh..God.
awesomeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 awesomeray
Member since 2009 • 2880 Posts

[QUOTE="awesomeray"]when i had my ingrown toenail cut out and the numbing stuff wore off in the middle of it:cry:LeGoofyGoober

i've had that operation done TWICE on one toe, once on the other. i agree my friend, it is BAD.

i had it done on both of my feet and i might have to go again

-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 -TheSecondSign-

[QUOTE="-TheSecondSign-"]

[QUOTE="awesomeray"]when i had my ingrown toenail cut out and the numbing stuff wore off in the middle of it:cry:LeGoofyGoober

a warning friend, if left untreated an infection will occur, if it gets bad enough, bye bye big toe.

Well I pulled it out, but I left it in there for a long time. One time I slammed into a wall with that toe.

So yeah, I'd say the ingrown toenail from what pain I can remember, but I can't remember the time I was stabbed in the eye with a Batman toy, so I'd say that one might have taken the cake if only I remembered it.

Microwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Microwin
Member since 2009 • 236 Posts

Paper cut is said to be the worse pain of all pains, specially in the webs of your fingers

St_JimmyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 St_JimmyX
Member since 2006 • 3061 Posts

Being kicked in the scrotum, I was in fetal position for hours:(.

Avatar image for ConkerAndBerri2
ConkerAndBerri2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39 ConkerAndBerri2
Member since 2008 • 2009 Posts

having a blood blister under my tongue, squeeze the stuff under your tongue to see how bad it hurts.

z4twenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 z4twenny
Member since 2006 • 4898 Posts

3 times i was in severe pain

1) 6th grade. went down a steep steep steep hill (literally 45 degree angle) on my bike and right as i started going fast i hit something and flew off my bike and landed on my right knee and slid about 5 feet. i left a long red streak on the concrete from my knee and had to hobble back to camp on one leg. after i got back my friends mom spent about 2 hours pulling gravel out of my knee and coating my leg in alcohol. i still have a piece of gravel in my leg from it

2) my friend was giving me a chinese back massage (with her feet) and she jokingly jumped up and down a couple times. being that she was only 4'11 and weighed all of 95 lbs i figured i'd be alright until i got a sharp sensation and had trouble moving my legs. i won't say i was paralyzed but walking was very very difficult for about a week (ever tried walking on your foot when it went to sleep? now imagine replacing that feeling all over your lower body)

3) broke my pinky by punching something wrong about 5 or 6 years back. i never went to the dr. for it. it swelled up quite large (about 3-4 times its normal size) and stayed that way for about 3 months.

teh_619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 teh_619
Member since 2007 • 2930 Posts
I got one pretty recently. I had a car accident some time ago. The driver hit my car on the left side. As a result my left hand, leg and 3 left ribs of mine got broken. I couldn't breathe at all at the first 2 minutes. Worst moments of my life. My hand is almost healed now and I'm waiting for my leg and ribs to heal too. It does seem like it takes forever though...>_> The one think that really saddens me is that my leg was ok until the firemen tried to remove the crashed left side of my car to free my ankle and as a result they broke it! :( I can't hold it against them though.
Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Head_of_games
Member since 2007 • 10859 Posts
I'm lucky, worst i've been through was being on fire.
Agent-Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Agent-Zero
Member since 2009 • 6198 Posts
Well lately when I get really mad or depressed there is this wooden wall in the receiving area at work and I hit it as hard as I can with my fist. And its made me bleed, but it distracts me from the far worse emotional pain. (what an excellent first post)
dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts
When I fell on my knee during a Taekwondo fight. Extreme stomach pains during Typhoid.
kfjl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#45 kfjl
Member since 2004 • 2469 Posts
Had an unbearable stomach ache one night so I went to the hospital. They stuck tubes up my nostrils and back down my throat and sucked the contents of my stomach out of those tubes for over an hour. It was horrible. But I'm having an operation in a month or two where they break my jaw, saw off slices of bone from both my upper and lower jaw, then put my jaw back together and wire it shut for four weeks, so I'm anticipating that'll be worse.
teh_619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 teh_619
Member since 2007 • 2930 Posts
Had an unbearable stomach ache one night so I went to the hospital. They stuck tubes up my nostrils and back down my throat and sucked the contents of my stomach out of those tubes for over an hour. It was horrible. But I'm having an operation in a month or two where they break my jaw, saw off slices of bone from both my upper and lower jaw, then put my jaw back together and wire it shut for four weeks, so I'm anticipating that'll be worse. kfjl
:o Why are they doing this?
Got_to_go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Got_to_go
Member since 2009 • 2036 Posts

I stubbed my toe this morning and I only cried for twenty minutes!

LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 LeGoofyGoober

Well lately when I get really mad or depressed there is this wooden wall in the receiving area at work and I hit it as hard as I can with my fist. And its made me bleed, but it distracts me from the far worse emotional pain. (what an excellent first post)Agent-Zero

i agree. physical pain > emotional pain

MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 MattUD1
Member since 2004 • 20715 Posts
Walking on a partially collapsed lung.
kfjl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#50 kfjl
Member since 2004 • 2469 Posts
[QUOTE="kfjl"]Had an unbearable stomach ache one night so I went to the hospital. They stuck tubes up my nostrils and back down my throat and sucked the contents of my stomach out of those tubes for over an hour. It was horrible. But I'm having an operation in a month or two where they break my jaw, saw off slices of bone from both my upper and lower jaw, then put my jaw back together and wire it shut for four weeks, so I'm anticipating that'll be worse. teh_619
:o Why are they doing this?

My jaw is really weird, it doesn't bite down all the way. My teeth only meet way in the back. To give you an idea, I can bite down as far as I possibly can but am still able to stick my tongue halfway out of my mouth. So in order to fix it they have to break my jaw, make it smaller and then realign it. They say that if I continue to have it the way it is that will put too much pressure on my teeth in ways that isn't supposed to happen and it will cause them to weaken and fall out over time