DrPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DrPickle
Member since 2011 • 370 Posts

Honestly guys, I'm fugly as fk and I don't want to live my life with low standards. Any one here floats a similar boat yet somehow managed to find the island of lesbos (a smoking hot partner that is). Do share your secret! I'm in college so I'm broke and I'm not exactly an expert on how to woo the ladies, yet I see so many guys with similar means that totally find ways to rock their worlds.

Seriously fellas, I need your experience and advice on serious life issues like this. I don't want one night stands or prostitutes, I need some love :( ... I'm just starting out and I could use some fatherly tips.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

I don't know if that's possible considering that I'm a 10/10

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

Being broke isn't what should keep you from seeing or dating a girl, we all have money issues but that's not why I'm here, I'm here to tell you this. If you find someone that you like, just be yourself, talk, ask questions like are you seeing someone, ask her number, that sort of thing. Even if you don't have money to go on a data, there are places to go such as the park, and stuff like that. Don't rush it, just take it slow and when you and the girl of your dreams finally get to know each other, then you score yourself a hoty girl of your life.

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 bmanva
Member since 2002 • 4680 Posts

A lot of luck and a bit of maneuvering. Hot women get attached fairly early on, the trick is to put yourself in a position where you get exposed to most women most often so when one happens to get detached, you are in the perfect position. So any career where it's predominately young women is a good choice if landing better looking women is your life's goal.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Go to a swinger party.

beardygaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 beardygaming
Member since 2015 • 134 Posts

Online dating my man. Sure, there's still a bit of a stigma attached to it, but who cares? You get to do a lot of the getting to know you stuff from the comfort and safety of your own home. And should there be a few you like, trust me, it's a damn sight easier to ask someone out on a date online rather than real life. Plus, because most men are d*cks on online dating services and women aren't daft, it's fairly easy to stand out from the crowd.

Obviously, with paid sites you don't get many timewasters. But there's no harm in getting the hang of things with a free site or two first.

Best of luck chief ;-)

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

There are a few ways:

1. Money
  2. Being someone famous
  3. Personality
  4. Big dick (yes I'm serious)

The way I see it you got 2 options at the moment, combine both for even better results.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

You're broke and don't know how to "woo" the ladies?

i think you need to fix your mentality before you try girl hunting.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

are you really that ugly? can we see a pic? OT is always a better judge.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

@mikejred1991 said:

@davillain-: great suggestion. See that what im talking about. Brotherhood

Thanks. When I was in collage, I dated a nerdy girl and nerdy girls are easy to please, so the advice I gave to OT should help out despite he may not be dating nerdy girls but the thing is, just be yourself.

DrSpoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DrSpoon
Member since 2015 • 628 Posts

@davillain- said:
@mikejred1991 said:

@davillain-: great suggestion. See that what im talking about. Brotherhood

Thanks. When I was in collage, I dated a nerdy girl and nerdy girls are easy to please, so the advice I gave to OT should help out despite he may not be dating nerdy girls but the thing is, just be yourself.

It sounds trite but it is true. Also, just because someone is hot isn't going to mean you will be wanting to talk with them one month, year, whatever after you start dating them. You want someone who is into you because you are you (ok will stop with the usual cliched sayings, but it don't make them any less true).

There ends my sermon for the day.

PrickPear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PrickPear
Member since 2014 • 373 Posts

@DrPickle:

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#20 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Never had an unattractive girlfriend. Physical appearance is the number one trait we look for.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Does very Hot call girls count?

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
@mikejred1991 said:

The key is laughter if you can make a woman laugh and smile the panties are already off.

This is completely true.

DrPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DrPickle

@davillain-: I'm pretty boring and my life isn't as interesting as people who go surfing or sky diving or some shit. I don't do shit and I just hang out in a bar on the weekends with some friends and get drunk. I work on weekdays so I don't have enough time to spend it doing something I'd like. Ugh. I don't think i'll be able to score any girl with the current living standards I have.

DrPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DrPickle

@gkmogglemog: I'm confident as hell and I've literally asked random girls if they wanted to make out or something before, so confidence isn't an issue with me. Being fun however, is relative. Most girls think I'm annoying and avoid me, others think I'm a wounded puppy and want to nurse me. Unfortunately those hot girls anyone would want to bang all think I'm annoying as fk. Those who actually like me a bit are all my good friends and I don't want to get into a relationship with friends ugh. My life is pretty boring so I really don't know how to make it better being a broke ass college student.

PrickPear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PrickPear
Member since 2014 • 373 Posts

@DrPickle: If you asked girls, any girl or woman whether they want to make out with you.... that's not confidence, that's just desperate and creepy. No one asks people if they want to make out or have sex. It seems like you have no social ability and have no confidence in that social ability, so what may seem like confidence to you comes across as awkward and strange to others. You do realize that for most people in real life you find a gf or wife through social happenings which then turn or blossom into more serious things. You will never meet a girl or woman by thinking that you're going to devise some cunning plan and go randomly hitting on strangers and eventually you'll "score" a date or something like that. Most women are just humans who don't think as highly of themselves as you may think and prefer to meet guys just like in any other social scenario, just as you would naturally make a friend..... and they don't go for some random encounters with strangers. If you believe in "having game" or any of that American pseudo bullshit that they teach kids on TV then you will never find anyone other than than pocket pussy that I posted up above.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

The best way of attractive the opposite sex, sans improving your physical and monetary value, is sense of humor and confidence. Or you can simply follow the D.E.N.N.I.S system.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

@bforrester420 said:

The best way of attractive the opposite sex, sans improving your physical and monetary value, is sense of humor and confidence. Or you can simply follow the D.E.N.N.I.S system.

Do tell me, as my name is Dennis xD

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

@DrPickle said:

@davillain-: I'm pretty boring and my life isn't as interesting as people who go surfing or sky diving or some shit. I don't do shit and I just hang out in a bar on the weekends with some friends and get drunk. I work on weekdays so I don't have enough time to spend it doing something I'd like. Ugh. I don't think i'll be able to score any girl with the current living standards I have.

None of that matters. You do not need to go surfing or sky diving to have an interesting life.

Heck, even 'gaming' can be considered an interesting life as long as you are confident enough in telling who you are.

Don't go "Damn, all these other guys have more interesting lifes than me" or "Damn, all these other guys look hotter than me"

Approach things in a positive light: Your life is interesting, you just need to talk about it. You may not be the hottest guy out there, but you ARE way better than a lot of those assholes out there. For one, you know how to treat a lady. A lot of hot guys are just jerks.

I always used to think that there were way better matches out there than me. Now I know that is not the case, I'm a really nice guy. And if a girl doesn't fancy me... Well, I can walk away with a smile. That's confidence. That's something I had to learn though.

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#29 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts

You're in college. Aren't there clubs or activities you can do in your community where you can meet girls? As was said above, you don't have to go surfing or skydiving to have an interesting life. But you do need to have something going on socially so you can meet and talk with women. I think some of the advice above was pretty spot-on. Most girls aren't going to be interested in going on a date with a guy they meet in some random encounter. You need to meet girls and let them get comfortable with you in a social setting. So go out and find things to do.

Oh, and lift weights. It doesn't matter how ugly you are if you have broad shoulders and thick arms. It'll improve your confidence too (which is even more important). It's made a huge difference for me.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 bforrester420

@R4gn4r0k said:
@bforrester420 said:

Do tell me, as my name is Dennis xD

Google "D.E.N.N.I.S System". It's from a tv comedy in the U.S. called "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

@bforrester420: I vote for the D.E.E. system!

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 bforrester420

@playmynutz said:

@bforrester420: I vote for the D.E.E. system!

I'm kind of partial to Frank's System. A roll of $100 bills and a box of Magnum condoms, haha!

omotih

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 omotih
Member since 2015 • 1556 Posts

I never had really attractive girlfriends that were really close to me ... it was always a bit awkward for them to be around with the hottest guy and all the barbie girls were looking at them ... but to me it never matters how someone looks, wich also grants me the attention of all the girls that instantly feel insecure when men dont look at them (so all but the Island girls basicly) ... dudes are assholes and will let you down when you rely the most on them, girls will never tell you the truth or what they think, never, cant be changed, its the sexisitic pattern they are raised in, they cant escape this it seems ... so I always look for someone who is similar to me, or even mirrors my personality ...

women can be cute as Long as tehy see a use in you, but as the one who is always the.other.guy I also really cant trust any of them or anything they are trying to say ... I only see the things they are not saying ...

DrPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 DrPickle

@prickpear said:

@DrPickle: If you asked girls, any girl or woman whether they want to make out with you.... that's not confidence, that's just desperate and creepy. No one asks people if they want to make out or have sex. It seems like you have no social ability and have no confidence in that social ability, so what may seem like confidence to you comes across as awkward and strange to others. You do realize that for most people in real life you find a gf or wife through social happenings which then turn or blossom into more serious things. You will never meet a girl or woman by thinking that you're going to devise some cunning plan and go randomly hitting on strangers and eventually you'll "score" a date or something like that. Most women are just humans who don't think as highly of themselves as you may think and prefer to meet guys just like in any other social scenario, just as you would naturally make a friend..... and they don't go for some random encounters with strangers. If you believe in "having game" or any of that American pseudo bullshit that they teach kids on TV then you will never find anyone other than than pocket pussy that I posted up above.

I know I sounded wrong when I explained that, but I just wanted to give a point on the fact that I am confident. I don't have any problem of walking up to a girl and saying hi or whatever, but I do have a problem with being charismatic and getting them to actually enjoy my company. You may be right about the social ability I lack as once after I say hi to a hot girl or something, I don't know how to move on from there and initiate a good conversation and I end up saying something stupid like "you're hot" and sounding off like a creep.

DrPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DrPickle

@GamerForca said:

You need to meet girls and let them get comfortable with you in a social setting. So go out and find things to do.

This is my problem. I meet plenty of girls I just don't know how to be charismatic and get them to like me or even just have a normal conversation with me without being totally boring and talking about the weather or some shit. Guys love hanging out with me and I believe my company is a lot of fun with guys, but how do you make girls get comfortable with you?

omotih

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By omotih
Member since 2015 • 1556 Posts

@DrPickle said:
@prickpear said:

but I do have a problem with being charismatic and getting them to actually enjoy my company. You may be right about the social ability I lack as once after I say hi to a hot girl or something, I don't know how to move on from there and initiate a good conversation and I end up saying something stupid like "you're hot" and sounding off like a creep.

you sound like me 15 years ago ^^ ... look, women need to know as less a possible about you, first becasue they couldnt care less about you as a guys and second becasue they Need a blank canvas to Project their Image of a perfect guy onto you ...

thats the real trick, beaing able to say just nothing when u r with them, it will always work in your favour, just never drop Attention ... and thats the point, having a lot of hot women involves a lot of dedication and hard work beyond the point of having an attractive Body ... if you love women in general enough to be able to give them all a good time with you thats okay ... but never look at them as something to satisfy your 'thirst' with ... or they will stab your back, all at once ...

-------------

I ones was with a group of buddys in a bar with one of the girls that was with us knowing one of the women working at the bar, our girlfriend was lesbian so I asked a bit to loud if the bar Lady she knows is lesbian too ... I noticed the bar women overheard all of it and later when I ordered a drink ... I saw her filling a glas with the dump from the coffee machine ... and she was serving me this as the drink I was supposed to get ... she wanted to get me killed ... imagine this ... if I hadnt noticed her doing this, I would be dead now

kingcrimson24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By kingcrimson24
Member since 2012 • 824 Posts

the key is confidence . just like yourself , take care of yourself ( always look good , really sit and thnik about your clothing and style ) and never think like someone is too good for you and you are not good enough , see yourself as the upper hand .

last year I had a crush on a very hot girl , but because i was dumped by someone before that and I was low on self esteem i was like " no way she would like me , nobody likes me , she's like the hottest girl in the class , no way , much better guys than me have a crush on her " .

it was my friend who made me go forward and ask her out . I was a bit surprised that she was so excited to go out with me . well eventually we broke up but thats not the case :v .

GKMoggleMog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GKMoggleMog
Member since 2015 • 351 Posts

@mikejred1991 said:

@gkmogglemog: dude what type of shit are you into?

Except some stuff. Not into straight stuff mostly.

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#42 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

@gkmogglemog said:
@mikejred1991 said:

@gkmogglemog: dude what type of shit are you into?

lmao

Lord_DoDo56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#43 Lord_DoDo56
Member since 2005 • 960 Posts

@kingcrimson24:

@kingcrimson24 said:

the key is confidence.

This. Even guys who lost out on the gene lottery can get girls out of their league with confidence.
That being said, you need to also work on your image. Get a trendy haircut. Go on /r/mensfashionadvice and read up on all they have about clothing and what to wear.

After some practice you will be able to approach girls who are definitely well-above your "personal league".

CWEBB04z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 CWEBB04z
Member since 2006 • 4879 Posts

Just be goofy and confident. Im not exactly a 10 but im not fugly. I can score girls relatively easily because of my personality.

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#46  Edited By GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts

@DrPickle said:

This is my problem. I meet plenty of girls I just don't know how to be charismatic and get them to like me or even just have a normal conversation with me without being totally boring and talking about the weather or some shit. Guys love hanging out with me and I believe my company is a lot of fun with guys, but how do you make girls get comfortable with you?

It seems like you over-think things. It should be easy to keep a conversation going. Talk about what you study in college. Talk about your job. Talk about your future career path. Talk about funny nights you and your friends have had. And when you run out, just ask her about herself. Ask her lots about herself. When the conversation ends, just ask for her number. Don't ask if she wants to make out or have sex. Just ask for her number, and go from there. And yes, you're probably going to have to work on your image. Better clothes, weightlifting, etc.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

I'm a loser, so no.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#48 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

Just be yourself, the truth will come out eventually

You are in college. Most women in college are not women, they're still girls. So keep that in mind.

As someone said, laughter is a key to a woman's heart (just like food is to a man's :D )

Listen to them, be a gentleman.

Do not talk politics, previous romances, or about your mom (unless asked, and even then keep it minimal).

Don't tell them what they want to hear (in general, sometimes you need to dazzle them), they hate that and any self-respecting woman will notice you're patronizing them immediately. Some bimbos do like to be treated like a fairy tale princess, though, so if that's your thing good luck you will be miserable with a princess...

And, honestly...treat them like "one of the guys". Bust their "balls" every now and then, stuff like that.

I'm like you; ugly (well, fat...wouldn't say I'm inherently ugly), suffer from social anxiety. But just be honest with yourself and with them. And stick with it if you don't succeed; I'm not too good with women at first contact, but after a few weeks of being around them they see who I am and it goes well from there.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#49 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@DrPickle said:
@GamerForca said:

You need to meet girls and let them get comfortable with you in a social setting. So go out and find things to do.

Treat her like one of the guys, but in context, obviously. Seriously, if you can socialize with guys, then anything that puts you at ease, makes you feel/appear more confident, and gets you chatting more is a good thing when you're on a date or initiating.