Don't you sometimes wish....

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 0

#1 steppinrazor88
Member since 2006 • 14441 Posts
Sometimes i wish i was winnie the pooh....walk around in nothing but a red shirt...eat honey...smooch of my friend rabbit...and have fun all day playing with my best buddy christopher robinson....wouldn't that be nice??? I think it would be...what about you??? if not winnie the pooh then who???
mr111111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 mr111111
Member since 2005 • 2840 Posts
I wish I could have been Jim Morrison.
familyguy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 familyguy77
Member since 2005 • 2238 Posts
:lol: wtf
mr111111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mr111111
Sounds like somethin from a song.
Media_geek20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6 Media_geek20
Member since 2006 • 6491 Posts
I never really thought of that...I don't know, I mean, the Hundred Acre Woods just doesn't seem like a great place to be...:P
mr111111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mr111111
[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]Sometimes i wish i was winnie the pooh....walk around in nothing but a red shirt...eat honey...smooch of my friend rabbit...and have fun all day playing with my best buddy christopher robinson....wouldn't that be nice??? I think it would be...what about you??? if not winnie the pooh then who???aRE-you-AFraid
wow you are awesome

fix'd
atrain4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 atrain4
Member since 2005 • 1408 Posts
No, because Winnie the Pooh doesn't get to get laid...
Media_geek20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Media_geek20
[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]Sometimes i wish i was winnie the pooh....walk around in nothing but a red shirt...eat honey...smooch of my friend rabbit...and have fun all day playing with my best buddy christopher robinson....wouldn't that be nice??? I think it would be...what about you??? if not winnie the pooh then who???aRE-you-AFraid
wow you are teh k00l3st user evar! will you be my friend? :D

There ya' go...;)
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 steppinrazor88
No, because Winnie the Pooh doesn't get to get laid...atrain4
you don't know that...he might be doing that kangaroo chick!!!
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts
Yeah, I want something like that. Except instead of being Winnie, I want to be myself, and all I do instead of eating honey is have lots and lots of sex. And fly. And shoot laser beams out of my eyes. And know everything.

You know what? I'd be conent just knowing everything. Plus the sex.
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts
[QUOTE="atrain4"]No, because Winnie the Pooh doesn't get to get laid...steppinrazor88

Holy crap he's a mofo!
Avatar image for Denjin_hadouken
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Denjin_hadouken
Member since 2007 • 5927 Posts
i wish i could kill winnie the pooh... he has always been pissing me off since i was 5...
Media_geek20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Media_geek20
[QUOTE="atrain4"]No, because Winnie the Pooh doesn't get to get laid...steppinrazor88

Kinky? :?
Avatar image for deactivated-60a3c754d0a16
deactivated-60a3c754d0a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-60a3c754d0a16
Member since 2002 • 9782 Posts
Meh, the Winnie the Poo stories are a bit like a walk through a first year psychology text book. Winnie the Poo is clearly cyclothymic, Rabbit is obsessive compulsive, Piglet has generalized anxiety disorder, Eore is obviously suffering from major depressive disorder, and Christopher Robins is either schizophrenic or just plain delusional. Oh, and let's not forget Tigger. I'd diagnose him with Bi-Polar I disorder even though we only see him in extreme manic states.
Achilles438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

#16 Achilles438
Member since 2006 • 5088 Posts

wow you are gay

quote of the day right here.

Avatar image for supermetroidfan
supermetroidfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 supermetroidfan
Member since 2004 • 19767 Posts
I wish I could be Keanu Reeves in the Matrix. Kicking ass all the time would be ownage.
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 steppinrazor88
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"]i wish i could kill winnie the pooh... he has always been pissing me off since i was 5...

WHY!!!!:cry:
Meh, the Winnie the Poo stories are a bit like a walk through a first year psychology text book. Winnie the Poo is clearly cyclothymic, Rabbit is obsessive compulsive, Piglet has generalized anxiety disorder, Eore is obviously suffering from major depressive disorder, and Christopher Robins is either schizophrenic or just plain delusional. Oh, and let's not forget Tigger. I'd diagnose him with Bi-Polar I disorder even though we only see him in extreme manic states. Schwah
....stop being a party pooper!!!!
Media_geek20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Media_geek20
Meh, the Winnie the Poo stories are a bit like a walk through a first year psychology text book. Winnie the Poo is clearly cyclothymic, Rabbit is obsessive compulsive, Piglet has generalized anxiety disorder, Eore is obviously suffering from major depressive disorder, and Christopher Robins is either schizophrenic or just plain delusional. Oh, and let's not forget Tigger. I'd diagnose him with Bi-Polar I disorder even though we only see him in extreme manic states. Schwah

The author was mentally ill. He originally wrote it for his son (who characterized Christopher Robins), but his son hated it. He went through manic depression for a while after that.
Nisstyre_56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Nisstyre_56
Member since 2006 • 2849 Posts
I wish I could have been Jim Morrison.mr111111
No, ya don't. Have you read any of his biographies? that guy was tormented mentally his whole life, he wasn't a happy man
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Denjin_hadouken
[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"]i wish i could kill winnie the pooh... he has always been pissing me off since i was 5...

Why you ask? Just look at him. He's fat. Lazy. And he's really really stupid. Dont forget the fact that he gets honey and i dont :evil:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-60a3c754d0a16

[QUOTE="Schwah"]Meh, the Winnie the Poo stories are a bit like a walk through a first year psychology text book. Winnie the Poo is clearly cyclothymic, Rabbit is obsessive compulsive, Piglet has generalized anxiety disorder, Eore is obviously suffering from major depressive disorder, and Christopher Robins is either schizophrenic or just plain delusional. Oh, and let's not forget Tigger. I'd diagnose him with Bi-Polar I disorder even though we only see him in extreme manic states. Media_geek20

The author was mentally ill. He originally wrote it for his son (who characterized Christopher Robins), but his son hated it. He went through manic depression for a while after that.

It all makes sense now.

steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 steppinrazor88
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"]i wish i could kill winnie the pooh... he has always been pissing me off since i was 5...

Why you ask? Just look at him. He's fat. Lazy. And he's really really stupid. Dont forget the fact that he gets honey and i dont :evil:

well if you became friends with him im sure he would share it with you...and he's not stupid!!! "there's a rumbly in my tumbly" is the greatest sentence ever spoken!!!
Media_geek20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Media_geek20

[QUOTE="Media_geek20"][QUOTE="Schwah"]Meh, the Winnie the Poo stories are a bit like a walk through a first year psychology text book. Winnie the Poo is clearly cyclothymic, Rabbit is obsessive compulsive, Piglet has generalized anxiety disorder, Eore is obviously suffering from major depressive disorder, and Christopher Robins is either schizophrenic or just plain delusional. Oh, and let's not forget Tigger. I'd diagnose him with Bi-Polar I disorder even though we only see him in extreme manic states. Schwah

It all makes sense now.

Yep. It was his own little world to escape from the awful life he had. Indeed, the Hundred Acre Woods was his happy place.
Guiltfeeder566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Guiltfeeder566
Member since 2005 • 10068 Posts
I wish i could shoot fire from my eyes...
Media_geek20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Media_geek20
I wish i could shoot fire from my eyes...Guiltfeeder566

That's pretty badass.
MichaeltheCM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27 MichaeltheCM
Member since 2005 • 22765 Posts
i dont like winnie the pooh. i'd bee snoopy or garfeild or smthg. smone who doesnt have to do jack sh** all day :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-60a3c754d0a16

Yep. It was his own little world to escape from the awful life he had. Indeed, the Hundred Acre Woods was his happy place.
Media_geek20

Doesn't seem like much of a happy place; more like the west wing ward at Central State hospital.

IrishMallard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 IrishMallard
Member since 2004 • 6797 Posts
[QUOTE="Schwah"]

[QUOTE="Media_geek20"][QUOTE="Schwah"]Meh, the Winnie the Poo stories are a bit like a walk through a first year psychology text book. Winnie the Poo is clearly cyclothymic, Rabbit is obsessive compulsive, Piglet has generalized anxiety disorder, Eore is obviously suffering from major depressive disorder, and Christopher Robins is either schizophrenic or just plain delusional. Oh, and let's not forget Tigger. I'd diagnose him with Bi-Polar I disorder even though we only see him in extreme manic states. Media_geek20

It all makes sense now.

very good.
bobstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#30 bobstrife
Member since 2005 • 2657 Posts
Sometimes i wish i was winnie the pooh....walk around in nothing but a red shirt...eat honey...smooch of my friend rabbit...and have fun all day playing with my best buddy christopher robinson....wouldn't that be nice??? I think it would be...what about you??? if not winnie the pooh then who???steppinrazor88
Yea I'd like to walk around with no pants in my city :D
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Denjin_hadouken
[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"]i wish i could kill winnie the pooh... he has always been pissing me off since i was 5...

well if you became friends with him im sure he would share it with you...and he's not stupid!!! "there's a rumbly in my tumbly" is the greatest sentence ever spoken!!!

And do you know why there was a rumbly in his tumbly? Because i punched him once in the "tumbly" :twisted: And no i will not become friends with that...wierdo! He would eat all the honey without sharing it with me because he's hungry all the time and that's probably why he's fat and lazy..
heartcork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 heartcork
Member since 2005 • 5514 Posts
Uhh, being my cat wouldnt be half bad. Cept for the fact that he is fixed.
Nuke_trooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Nuke_trooper
Member since 2006 • 444 Posts
If i were to walk around like winnie the pooh in just a red shirt, id most likely be arrested for indecent exposure..
bobstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 bobstrife
Member since 2005 • 2657 Posts
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"]i wish i could kill winnie the pooh... he has always been pissing me off since i was 5...

And do you know why there was a rumbly in his tumbly? Because i punched him once in the "tumbly" :twisted: And no i will not become friends with that...wierdo! He would eat all the honey without sharing it with me because he's hungry all the time and that's probably why he's fat and lazy..

You could be his sex buddy
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 steppinrazor88
i dont like winnie the pooh. i'd bee snoopy or garfeild or smthg. smone who doesnt have to do jack sh** all day :DMichaeltheCM
But winnie the pooh doesn't do anything...except walk around with no pants and eat honey!!!
[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]Sometimes i wish i was winnie the pooh....walk around in nothing but a red shirt...eat honey...smooch of my friend rabbit...and have fun all day playing with my best buddy christopher robinson....wouldn't that be nice??? I think it would be...what about you??? if not winnie the pooh then who???bobstrife
Yea I'd like to walk around with no pants in my city :D

Me too!!!:D
Media_geek20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Media_geek20

[QUOTE="Media_geek20"] Yep. It was his own little world to escape from the awful life he had. Indeed, the Hundred Acre Woods was his happy place.
Schwah

Doesn't seem like much of a happy place; more like the west wing ward at Central State hospital.

Oh yes, I forgot about that happy place...
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 steppinrazor88
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"]i wish i could kill winnie the pooh... he has always been pissing me off since i was 5...

well you just a big meanie!!!:cry: i wouldn't want winnie to be your firiend!!!
Media_geek20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Media_geek20
very good.
IrishMallard

Thank you very much! :D

That'll be twenty dollars.
Sir_Marwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Sir_Marwin
Member since 2006 • 9734 Posts

This thread is weird :|..........and I like it :D:D:D

Media_geek20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Media_geek20

Sir_Marwin

Well, this is the off-topic! :D
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 steppinrazor88

Sir_Marwin
YAAAAYYY!!!!!
Raeyi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Raeyi
Member since 2005 • 10703 Posts

the new winnie the pooh bears look demonic though :o

and no, i don't wish I were a cartoon bear ^^

Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Denjin_hadouken
[QUOTE="bobstrife"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"]i wish i could kill winnie the pooh... he has always been pissing me off since i was 5...

You could be his sex buddy

w..wt...wtf?! :o
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Denjin_hadouken
[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"]i wish i could kill winnie the pooh... he has always been pissing me off since i was 5...

well you just a big meanie!!!:cry: i wouldn't want winnie to be your firiend!!!

I wouldn't want to be his friend either...i mean come on..who wants to be friends with a yellow bear with no pants on?
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 steppinrazor88
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="bobstrife"] You could be his sex buddy

w..wt...wtf?! :o

Yea....:D
Media_geek20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Media_geek20

the new winnie the pooh bears look demonic though :o

and no, i don't wish I were a cartoon bear ^^

Raeyi

What? I thought EVERYONE wanted to be a cartoon bear! :o

:P
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 steppinrazor88
[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]well you just a big meanie!!!:cry: i wouldn't want winnie to be your firiend!!!Denjin_hadouken
I wouldn't want to be his friend either...i mean come on..who wants to be friends with a yellow bear with no pants on?

Anybody who was cool.....
MGShacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#48 MGShacker
Member since 2005 • 2375 Posts
Sometimes i wish i was winnie the pooh....walk around in nothing but a red shirt...eat honey...smooch of my friend rabbit...and have fun all day playing with my best buddy christopher robinson....wouldn't that be nice??? I think it would be...what about you??? if not winnie the pooh then who???steppinrazor88
yeah thatd be fun
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Denjin_hadouken
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]well you just a big meanie!!!:cry: i wouldn't want winnie to be your firiend!!!steppinrazor88

Anybody who was cool.....

But i'm cool :|
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Flaming_Ape
Member since 2007 • 3246 Posts
I wish I had more flames covering my body.