• 200 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

demi0227_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 demi0227_basic
Member since 2002 • 1940 Posts

Regarding the chaos in the East...that's my advice. Nobody likes the Nazis. Except other Nazis. But don't be like them. Thanks...

lol...flamage?

Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Wizard
Member since 2015 • 940 Posts

I can be whatever I want to be, sig heil! /s

These new idiot Nazi's aren't even the problem, they are a symptom.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

Racists created more racists.

If the left/liberals/SJW's/BLM and feminists didn't aggressively push so hard for the last 10 years, these nazi's would not exist.

The Main Stream Media needs to ease up on the hate, censorship and hippy talk. They need to stop the anti-white hate because all it does is make whites mad and now we have more nazis.

The left needs to stop being racist towards whites. Simple as that.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

@stuff238 said:

If the left/liberals/SJW's/BLM and feminists didn't aggressively push so hard for the last 10 years, these nazi's would not exist.

The Main Stream Media needs to ease up on the hate, censorship and hippy talk. They need to stop the anti-white hate because all it does is make whites mad and now we have more nazis.

Hahaha keep telling yourself that.

borninblood60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By borninblood60
Member since 2017 • 262 Posts

@Mercenary848 said:
@stuff238 said:

No he is right one extreme creates another opposing it, it's a circle that will contine until both sides take a chill pill.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6  Edited By skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

Not nice that some one died with that car going threw crowed but its ok for black people to have black lives matter but not white people. Its only same thing there doing but as seen as its white people its now racist.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@borninblood60 said:
@Mercenary848 said:
@stuff238 said:

No he is right one extreme creates another opposing it, it's a circle that will contine until both sides take a chill pill.

Still, grouping all left and liberals with SJW and BLM... You can be on the left side of the spectrum and still be sensible. Still see that SJW is messed up. That BLM has it bad parts.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@stuff238 said:

holy shit, where on earth is all this "blame the victim" talk coming from lately? Is this the new "Double Down, Don't Back Down" tactic to justify NAZISM (yes, caps intended).

I used this analogy in another thread, and I'm going to use it again: blaming the left for Nazis is like blaming a rape victim for rape because she dressed scantily. There wouldn't be nazis if we weren't so liberal, and she wouldn't get raped if she didn't dress scantily? GTFO with that BS.

But the fact is, no one deserves any of it. No excuse for Nazis, no excuse for rape.

And while we are at it, Nazis is way, way, way too specific, we need to include all these bastards. Alt-right, white nationalists, white supremacists, skinheads, and nazis. All part of the same club, all terrible. And frankly I don't see how anyone can objectively compare those animals to the left as far as damage done, hate spewed towards others, and so forth.

@borninblood60 said:

No, he really is not.

The problem is that the "left" is not really left. It's not extreme. It's not even that left by objective standards. In the US, the left, the majority of it, is pretty middle of the road by most standards.

The real issue is that the right is so far right they've lost all sense of bearing. They have no compass, so sense of direction, no idea what they even want any more. It's why you have a bunch of privileged white males in polos and cargo shorts in the middle of summer marching with tiki torches instead of realizing how god damn good they have it.

It's not a circle, it's a tug of war. Conservatives, racists, and regressives are pulling is back into the past while progressives, the tolerant, and forward-thinking people are trying to pull us into the future. No one needs to take a chill pill, the "right" needs to be revamped. I don't mind conservatives, and I don't mind Republicans...but the cancer that has grown into that political party and a lot of supporters needs to be excised.

The left have their own problems, I have to admit that, but relative to the right don't think they are the problem.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

They have always existed in the vile recesses of backwater America. Now it's fashionable to be "extreme" and hatred breeds more hatred, so the children of the previous generation of racist, misogynistic bigots has been given the means to be "accepted". And guess who's fault it is? Donald Trump's. He gave the mentally deficient permission to express themselves and their hateful ideology.

And I personally don't agree with the assertion that "it's always okay to punch a Nazi". While its a romantic idea to beat some sense into the mentally deficient, it's still against the law, and the hateful morons only deserve one thing, the long arm of the law bringing them to justice.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#10 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58950 Posts

They make good video game fodder.

Jakejack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Jakejack
Member since 2003 • 181 Posts

I am so sick of lefties constantly using the word "nazi." They literally say it as much as humanly possible. It's the new "ism" for them.

Gamespot lets straight white males post in their forums. THEY ARE LITERAL NAZIS!

Jakejack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jakejack

@foxhound_fox: Why are you lefty clowns so obsessed with your buzz words? Of course you had to bring up Donald Trump. You are quite the generic liberal.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

holy shit, where on earth is all this "blame the victim" talk coming from lately? Is this the new "Double Down, Don't Back Down" tactic to justify NAZISM (yes, caps intended).

I used this analogy in another thread, and I'm going to use it again: blaming the left for Nazis is like blaming a rape victim for rape because she dressed scantily. There wouldn't be nazis if we weren't so liberal, and she wouldn't get raped if she didn't dress scantily? GTFO with that BS.

But the fact is, no one deserves any of it. No excuse for Nazis, no excuse for rape.

And while we are at it, Nazis is way, way, way too specific, we need to include all these bastards. Alt-right, white nationalists, white supremacists, skinheads, and nazis. All part of the same club, all terrible. And frankly I don't see how anyone can objectively compare those animals to the left as far as damage done, hate spewed towards others, and so forth.

No, he really is not.

The problem is that the "left" is not really left. It's not extreme. It's not even that left by objective standards. In the US, the left, the majority of it, is pretty middle of the road by most standards.

The real issue is that the right is so far right they've lost all sense of bearing. They have no compass, so sense of direction, no idea what they even want any more. It's why you have a bunch of privileged white males in polos and cargo shorts in the middle of summer marching with tiki torches instead of realizing how god damn good they have it.

It's not a circle, it's a tug of war. Conservatives, racists, and regressives are pulling is back into the past while progressives, the tolerant, and forward-thinking people are trying to pull us into the future. No one needs to take a chill pill, the "right" needs to be revamped. I don't mind conservatives, and I don't mind Republicans...but the cancer that has grown into that political party and a lot of supporters needs to be excised.

The left have their own problems, I have to admit that, but relative to the right don't think they are the problem.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#14 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

Social justice warriors are way cooler, yeah.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

"White Nationalists", or whatever they like to call themselves these days, are the absolute scum of American society.

I've given them the benefit of the doubt - I listened to what they're trying to say in current times.

What they're saying, is basically they're claiming there needs to be a space for white pride (if all others get one) and they allegedly don't hate people of color anymore.

My rebuttal is WHY THE **** ARE THEY STICKING WITH A GROUP WE CALL THE KKK THAT HAS GENERATIONS UPON GENERATIONS OF HATEFUL LEGACY IF THEY REALLY CLAIM TO BE LOVING TOWARDS ALL RACES NOW??? Why stick with a horrible legacy?

That's the fucking problem there. Imagine if a portion of the German population one day thought it would be cool to revamp Nazis but claim they're now cool and accepting? No, it doesn't fucking work that way. Nazis are dead, and the world does not want them anymore.

What's the point of calling for white pride? Isn't that pretty much the only pride white's have ever had? These people are simply traumatized that their tunnel-window is closing down ever more tightly and they're becoming more and more forced to...coexist with other people. If they're really standing for any cause of equality, then why stick with white pride? To me that's anything but equality but a white nationalist's petty attempt at still trying to find superiority -because they're losing it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Wow people in here being apologists for the hate filled groups that are NOT new and weren't created in the last 10 years. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SolidSnake35

@jaydan said:

"White Nationalists", or whatever they like to call themselves these days, are the absolute scum of American society.

I've given them the benefit of the doubt - I listened to what they're trying to say in current times.

What they're saying, is basically they're claiming there needs to be a space for white pride (if all others get one) and they allegedly don't hate people of color anymore.

My rebuttal is WHY THE **** ARE THEY STICKING WITH A GROUP WE CALL THE KKK THAT HAS GENERATIONS UPON GENERATIONS OF HATEFUL LEGACY IF THEY REALLY CLAIM TO BE LOVING TOWARDS ALL RACES NOW??? Why stick with a horrible legacy?

That's the fucking problem there. Imagine if a portion of the German population one day thought it would be cool to revamp Nazis but claim they're now cool and accepting? No, it doesn't fucking work that way. Nazis are dead, and the world does not want them anymore.

What's the point of calling for white pride? Isn't that pretty much the only pride white's have ever had? These people are simply traumatized that their tunnel-window is closing down ever more tightly and they're becoming more and more forced to...coexist with other people. If they're really standing for any cause of equality, then why stick with white pride? To me that's anything but equality but a white nationalist's petty attempt at still trying to find superiority -because they're losing it.

I'm white and proud. I currently work in China, helping those kids learn English (the language of my forefathers). I give them English names too (like what my forefathers would've had) and they think my white skin is beautiful. I really love the honesty that comes from children. Oh, and their population is like 2 billion which is a good backing when you think about it. A third of the world thinks I'm the sexiest. Eat your heart out Beyonce.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

@SolidSnake35 said:
@jaydan said:

I'm white and proud. I currently work in China, helping those kids learn English (the language of my forefathers). I give them English names too (like what my forefathers would've had) and they think my white skin is beautiful. I really love the honesty that comes from children. Oh, and their population is like 2 billion which is a good backing when you think about it. A third of the world thinks I'm the sexiest. Eat your heart out Beyonce.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SolidSnake35

Thanks, man. It's not easy being white in today's western society but my students really help my self esteem.

Jakejack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Jakejack

Oh my gawd! My life feels like an epic Facebook post when I scream and cry about literal nazis! It gives my life meaning! Time to block traffic and post how socially aware I am on Tumbler!

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

This topic is so stupid I can't even formulate a post that would adequately describe what a load of horse sh!t all this white supremacist/nazi/racism talk is.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@jaydan said:

@mrbojangles25 said:

No, he really is not.

???? Well said both of you.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

@wizard: what's the disease? Low IQ?

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#24 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

All these extremist groups who use "righteous anger" to justify their narratives. Stupidity.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Mercenary848

@mrbojangles25: True that, but when you make sense you just get ignored.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mercenary848

We have bootlickers in here defending actual Nazi....haha. This is why I think Trump will get a second term

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Mercenary848 said:

We have bootlickers in here defending actual Nazi....haha. This is why I think Trump will get a second term

He won't. He's making too much of a mess.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#28 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

Well don't be a nazi...its not that hard. Extremist whether it be right or left are all idiots. :P

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#29  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10589 Posts

Nothing new here, move along. These groups have been around for decades, and will continue to be around for decades more. They're just emboldened now because they think they got someone sympathetic to their views in the White House, which is exacerbated by Trump's ambiguity and evasiveness on this matter, allowing everyone to interpret his actions according to their own biases. Compare his response to those of other Republican figures like John McCain, Ted Cruz and Orrin Hatch and you'll see what I mean. Whether this vagueness is out of mere incompetence or deliberate obfuscation is, itself, an open question.

That said, the political culture in the United States is a rather fertile ground for this kind of thing, something I've known since 2004, the first - and last - year I took a serious look at American politics. What I saw 13 years ago was that the average politically-active Americans are narcissistic, insular and paranoid. They carry around a raging persecution and victimhood complex, and they see the world only in terms of simplistic binary, black-and-white, us-against-them. The latter, as I already posited in another thread a while back, I believe is due to the American two-party so-called "democracy," which railroads all the diverse views and beliefs of 300 million people into a simplistic binary choice between left and right, liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans.

So in a way, I foresaw Trump all the way back in 2004, and this was the inevitable eventuality. He's merely the symptom; the personification and perfect representation of America's dysfunctional political culture, not the cause. There is nothing you can do about it, except look after yourself first and just move along.

roosuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By roosuu
Member since 2009 • 1084 Posts

I don't think Nazis have power as long as they don't have a leader like Hitler.

borninblood60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By borninblood60
Member since 2017 • 262 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@stuff238 said:

@borninblood60 said:

No, he really is not.

Yeah, but you have to look at what is driving people to the extreme right. The media has not helped, the censorship in social media on anyone with a conservative view even if they are mostly liberal the anti white/men rhetoric. People are getting annoyed and angry. I'm trying to look from the sidelines to see WTF is going and it's crazy on both sides. The right has always had the religious nuts but something is stirring up the extreme right groups. It was only a matter of time. Many of these groups were irrelevant, no one gave a shit about them. They would spark up every now and then but they went ignored. Last time I saw KKK do something major life was in black and white.

I don't support any of this especially that fucker who hit people with his car but they have right to protest/hold rallies like anyone else but the latter incident ruined any point they had if they had any to begin with.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mrbojangles25

@borninblood60: Fair enough, and I totally get where you are coming from, but I still have to ask: what does the right have to be so upset about? The right's worst fears are no where near true: muslims aren't coming to kill them, we are not losing are national identity, no one has taken their guns away, and we still speak English. Meanwhile, the left's reality is a nightmare of seeing one thing being lost at a time because democrats are pussies.

I can understand objecting to more traditional things like raising taxes, legit illegal immigration (not racist/fear-based immigration), and stuff like that but the stuff the right is getting up in arms about is downright silly.

I watch TV, read the news, and so forth. I consider myself a moderate, so I see what it is like. It's not as bad as they make it out to be. The left, that is.

And if they feel like they are being attacked, well...maybe it's because they are the bad guy? If the alleged-liberal on the TV is saying that alt-right racists are a threat to america because they incite violence and you* say "Hey I don't like that, I'm going to go join an alt-right group and incite violence!" that's probably because you were an alt-right racist to begin with. Nobody is driving you to do anything or anywhere, you're just the turd they were talking about and don't want to admit that the truth hurts, so you take it out on someone/thing else.

These Trump supporters are RINOs, his supporters are RINOs, or traitors, or cowards, or sellouts. McCain taking a stand a week or two ago was a rare glimpse at what was and what should be the Republican party (as much as I disagree with his past decisions). I think there is hope for the party, because despite Trump's party somehow owning the entire US government and all it's various branches, he still can't get a single thing done. Just need the voters to wake the hell up.

*that's the "royal you", not you specifically :D

Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wizard
Member since 2015 • 940 Posts

@Baconstrip78: Hah, one can wish. In truth the regressive left has legitimized hatred to the severity that they fight against it. In a way, being ignorant of racism helps being ignorant of race to an extent. Still doesn't negate the fact that the Alt-Right is one of the most inconsistent peerlessly idiotic pseudo intellectual groups that has ever walked this earth. To their credit though they sure can stomp regressive liberalism and the SJW type. Edit: Too philosophical, TL:DR, the disease is inconsistencies in extremist dogma.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@Jakejack said:

@foxhound_fox: Why are you lefty clowns so obsessed with your buzz words? Of course you had to bring up Donald Trump. You are quite the generic liberal.

Is what he said incorrect? Is that not the reason the KKK came out for Trump and celebrated his victory? The fact is, whether he supports such views or not, Trump through his behavior, policies and statements has enabled these people to come out and feel accepted and justified. Whether or not Trump supporters wish to take responsibility for what their vote has emboldened, well, that is another matter.

silkylove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 silkylove
Member since 2002 • 8579 Posts

@borninblood60 said:
@Mercenary848 said:
@stuff238 said:

That's pretty stupid. So what exactly did gays, Jews, Roma, etc. do to create the original Nazis then? Put glitter in their sauerkraut?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MirkoS77

@mrbojangles25 said:

@borninblood60: Fair enough, and I totally get where you are coming from, but I still have to ask: what does the right have to be so upset about? The right's worst fears are no where near true: muslims aren't coming to kill them, we are not losing are national identity, no one has taken their guns away, and we still speak English. Meanwhile, the left's reality is a nightmare of seeing one thing being lost at a time because democrats are pussies.

I can understand objecting to more traditional things like raising taxes, legit illegal immigration (not racist/fear-based immigration), and stuff like that but the stuff the right is getting up in arms about is downright silly.

I watch TV, read the news, and so forth. I consider myself a moderate, so I see what it is like. It's not as bad as they make it out to be. The left, that is.

And if they feel like they are being attacked, well...maybe it's because they are the bad guy? If the alleged-liberal on the TV is saying that alt-right racists are a threat to america because they incite violence and you* say "Hey I don't like that, I'm going to go join an alt-right group and incite violence!" that's probably because you were an alt-right racist to begin with. Nobody is driving you to do anything or anywhere, you're just the turd they were talking about and don't want to admit that the truth hurts, so you take it out on someone/thing else.

These Trump supporters are RINOs, his supporters are RINOs, or traitors, or cowards, or sellouts. McCain taking a stand a week or two ago was a rare glimpse at what was and what should be the Republican party (as much as I disagree with his past decisions). I think there is hope for the party, because despite Trump's party somehow owning the entire US government and all it's various branches, he still can't get a single thing done. Just need the voters to wake the hell up.

Aside the alt Right (who are the fringe), the Right are sick and tired of being lambasted and marginalized for their beliefs. Speaking as a Centrist and as much as I disagree with them on other things, I can agree with them on this.

Case in point: this most recent firing by Google of their employee who wrote a memo arguing that biological differences between the sexes may be the cause of the disparity in tech and leadership jobs, and that conservative viewpoints are being silenced. His firing angers me greatly and is doing nothing so well as to give ammunition to what we're trying to combat. Cited to be let go because according to Google he “violate(ed) our Code of Conduct and cross(ed) the line by advancing harmful gender stereotypes in our workplace”. What a way for them to prove his point about what they proclaim to value but in fact act directly against....diversity. A load of bullshit....they're only for diversity when it echos and takes place within the context of their ideological positions. That's not only intellectually lazy, it's cowardly.

How about letting these people who disagree live in the world of grown ups and not create policies to censor? Not create environments to seclude? To take initiatives to try to listen, understand, and educate instead of isolating and condemning? Do people really think there won't be push back for this? Sure these companies are private enterprises and they can implement policies as they see fit, but it won't come without consequences. We got Trump.

My gratitude to Google, thanks guys.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#37 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

All these extremist groups who use "righteous anger" to justify their narratives. Stupidity.

Spot on.

Extremists no matter what side of the fence they are on are pure stupidity

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Mercenary848

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Mercenary848 said:

I hear you. But then I see people on here and other mediums making excuses for him and other right wing shitheads on a daily basis, and I start to question how strong is this recent wave of American stupidity.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Mercenary848

@MirkoS77: Google is a private org and they can fire people for whatever reason they want. It also is a little deeper then just some asshat posting an offensive memo, he did it at a time when google is already getting harped on for how they treat their employees. It also doesn't help that he called out certain employees in his little rant.

Im sorry Mirko, but you always seem to make assumptions with the most limited amount of information in your long ass posts. This guy can't play the ideological victim because he got fired for something we all would have been fired for. Alt right crazies will find a hero in anyoe, so pathetic.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Mercenary848

There seems to be this janky thought going around that because people are against the rights inherent oppressive ideologies that it makes people on the right act in more of an oppressive way. This goes back to what @mrbojangles951 said, about blaming the victim. The thing is no one has suppressed people on the right, the issues arise when people on the right are not allowed to impose their views on others and use that as an opportunity to make some fictitious moral highground play. All this situation did was alienate them further and now even most moderates(like myself) will feel like they have no place with the right.

These right wing loons just dont seem to get it. Noone cares about their beliefs, no oe magically wants to fix them, or take their platforms away. Fox news for instance is one of the biggest right wing platforms, yet they call it too liberal. These people are just paranoid fear driven crazies, who see any slight challenge to their way of thinking as liberalcuck trash. You cant argue with that level of hypocrisy and ignorance.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#41  Edited By brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

Why can't we all just get along?We are not human beings,We are all unique in our own way.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#42 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

Wow people in here being apologists for the hate filled groups that are NOT new and weren't created in the last 10 years. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Nazi's are scum and I hope that in the next few years they start to vanish.

On the other hand people seem to forget how a bunch of muslims hate on jews. (not saying all, but alot of them).

And people like to defend that or deny it.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MirkoS77

@Mercenary848 said:

@MirkoS77: Google is a private org and they can fire people for whatever reason they want. It also is a little deeper then just some asshat posting an offensive memo, he did it at a time when google is already getting harped on for how they treat their employees. It also doesn't help that he called out certain employees in his little rant.

Im sorry Mirko, but you always seem to make assumptions with the most limited amount of information in your long ass posts. This guy can't play the ideological victim because he got fired for something we all would have been fired for. Alt right crazies will find a hero in anyoe, so pathetic.

What did this employee do that was so damn offensive? Speak his own view conflicting the echo chamber safe space that he worked in? A memo I disagree with after having given it a read, but aside the point I was making. But yes, what a travesty. Heaven forbid people be confronted with differing opinions that ruffle their fragile little feathers inside the workplace or be confronted, so much so that this guy lost his job for it in the name of furthering diversification and tolerance. Do I think he's a hero? No (and I'm far from alt-right, thanks), but he is certainly a victim of ideological discrimination.

That "we'd all be fired for" speaking our own opinions is the problem, yet for you it seems to be a given that you accept. I don't disagree companies have that right, but then don't bitch and moan when someone like Trump gets elected borne from a festering and building frustration of intolerance masquerading as tolerance. I disagree with much of what the Right has to say, but this is not the way to combat it and unfortunately examples like this aren't uncommon. Unless you've been living under a rock for the past year, we've seen the outcome of this strategy to silence, stonewall, and obstruct.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 mrbojangles25

@MirkoS77: first off, what he did borders on Eugenics, superiority of genes/gender/race/etc, and so forth. It opens up a can of worms.

Did the Google employee outright say that? No, of course not; but any number of alt-right people could have easily latched on to that document and said "See!? Even at this liberal hellhole of Google there is a hero! RISE BROTHER RISE AGAINST YOUR TECHIE SUPPRESSORS!" Exaggerating, but it's a slippery slope.

I think maybe that is what Google feared; that if they let a guy like that stay, they would be perceived as a place for these kinds of people to flock to. And no one wants that.

And making a manifesto is never a good idea. I mean, c'mon people. Step 1: Make a manifesto Step 2: get fired. Did no one see Jerry Maguire?

the irony is that the actions of google, a multi-billion dollar company, would have been traditionally supported by conservatives. Conservatives and Republicans are all about free market, limited government, "corporations are people", and basically big companies over little people...

...the fact that Google's actions outrages the alt-right just proves what a charade these people are to their political affiliation, government supporters, and so forth. Republicans with any backbone need to get them out of the party. If Pence is a legit Republican, and I think he might be, he needs to work behind the scenes to get Trump out.

These people are not Republicans, they have no real cause; they're just a bunch of petty people with hurt feelings that have taken it way, way, way too far.

"What? You fired a guy for saying what he wanted to say?!? YOU CANT DO THAT!"
"Umm, yes we can. Moving on..."

And that is where it should end.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 LJS9502_basic

@Mercenary848 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Mercenary848 said:

I hear you. But then I see people on here and other mediums making excuses for him and other right wing shitheads on a daily basis, and I start to question how strong is this recent wave of American stupidity.

He had one thing going for him in the general election. He wasn't Hilary. That got him elected more than anything else. His track record to date is dismal. He won't have her to fall back on next election. And you couple in the apathetic that didn't vote and got stuck with him and I'm sure quite a few will come out next time to vote against him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bdbd6ed7b
deactivated-5b69bdbd6ed7b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5b69bdbd6ed7b
Member since 2017 • 10 Posts

Sure thing, just so long as the left and groups like BLM and Antifa also stop employing nazi style tactics in the form of mass censorship of conservative opinion on all popular social media websites, BLM calling for the deaths of white people or saying such things as white people wont exist in so and so years or Antifa just using straight up violence to get their opinion across. The hatred and racism goes both ways I'm afraid.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LJS9502_basic

@alundraondaps1: What's your main user name? Why are you hiding behind an alt?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bdbd6ed7b
deactivated-5b69bdbd6ed7b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-5b69bdbd6ed7b
Member since 2017 • 10 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@alundraondaps1: What's your main user name? Why are you hiding behind an alt?

This is my main, I'm here from GiantBomb and IGN. I saw this deep engaging discussion about nazism and just couldn't resist signing up. 2003 sign up and 15k posts dude? That's really impressive. You got any tips for me?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee322a396e26
deactivated-5ee322a396e26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-5ee322a396e26
Member since 2005 • 2510 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:

so being an apologist for a newer hate group is better?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 LJS9502_basic

@iwilson1296 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

so being an apologist for a newer hate group is better?

Not what I said....but someone....perhaps Trump made the timeline....