Does this girl want me? *MONTH LATER UPDATE* (Find out what happened!)

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TheGrayEye
Member since 2006 • 2579 Posts

Okay, there's this really cute girl I know and talk to a lot, but she already has a boyfriend. Thing is, we kind of flirt (okay, mostly I do) and joke around all the time, and I think she really likes me.

I can see it in the in the way she looks at me, how she always wants to be around me, and enjoys my company. Her boyfriend lives a couple hours away, she rarely sees him (but texts him often), and she told him she thought that I was cute, and all this other stuff to seemingly get him jealous or something.

She also tells me he's annoying a lot of the time, and that she basically doesn't imagine being with him for that much longer (due to his lack of career ambition). Does it sound like she will leave him for me soon? :D

*UPDATE (ONE MONTH LATER)* Hey guys! I just wanted to create an update on this situation, it only seems fair to let the people who posted know (especially since most topics like these don't have an ending, and since a lot of people posted, hope it isn't a problem). It turns out I WAS RIGHT!!! Honest to god, she just broke up with her boyfriend, told me she likes me a lot (and has the whole time), and wants me to come over her house tomorrow!!!

This is awesome, so I just want to thank everyone who posted in the topic (and hopfully you appreciate the ending), now I just need to see what happens tomorrow!! :D

iaosoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 iaosoir
Member since 2011 • 27 Posts
No. She doesn't and you should give up on the thought of it.
Joshywaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#3 Joshywaa
Member since 2002 • 10991 Posts

She might be leading you on, who knows.

But boy if you make your move while she is still dating this guy you need to soak your head in a bucket of ice water.

Because that's just like not cool man.

Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#4 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
Just remember this nugget of advice, 14 no's and one yes means yes.
DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

There's two things to consider here:

The first is you won't know until you ask her or she tells you.

Second thing is that guys never know when girls like them, and only think girls who don't like them actually do. So, you think she likes you, which means she probably doesn't, but there's probably 10 other girls who actually do like you that you're oblivious to.

Edit: Oh, there's also a whole bunch of other stuff about how flirting doesn't really mean anything, etc etc.

Avatar image for Jolt_counter119
Jolt_counter119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jolt_counter119
Member since 2010 • 4226 Posts

Hit it then quit it. You dont really want to keep a girl like that anyways that would seriously flirt while in a relationship.

mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mmmwksil
Member since 2003 • 16423 Posts

Just because this supposed boyfriend lives X amount of time away from you, and supposedly doesn't have career ambition, doesn't mean he can't beat the snot out of you for taking his girl. Approach with caution, don't want a broken nose for your troubles.

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
go for it life is short
ff7fan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ff7fan2
Member since 2006 • 31413 Posts
Don't get your hopes up.
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
Grab her booty and see how she reacts
TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TheGrayEye

She might be leading you on, who knows.

But boy if you make your move while she is still dating this guy you need to soak your head in a bucket of ice water.

Because that's just like not cool man.

Joshywaa

I actually kind of agree with you in a way, in fact I'd probably feel kind of bad for the boyfriend if I was the reason she left him. I'm not over stepping my limits in my conversations with her (at least, I don't think I am). I make a lot of little jokes (maybe some are slightly sexual innuendo...). She's mentioned that I'm hitting on her, but it's obvious that she doesn't mind it at all, and even enjoys the hell out of it.

I think if she were to try do something with me, while she's still with her boyfriend, I'd probably tell her that she'd have to have to do something about her relationship with him before it ever happens, since I don't want to be "that guy"...

TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TheGrayEye

Grab her booty and see how she reacts Bucked20

I think I'll try this.

iaosoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 iaosoir
Member since 2011 • 27 Posts

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]Grab her booty and see how she reacts TheGrayEye

I think I'll try this.

Just a word of advice...you probably shouldn't pay any attention to people's advice here.
DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

I think I'll try this.

Seriously, this works, it will let you know if she likes you.
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bucked20
Touching her booty,boobs or box will lead to ya'll being more loose with each other.
TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TheGrayEye

Second thing is that guys never know when girls like them, and only think girls who don't like them actually do. So, you think she likes you, which means she probably doesn't, but there's probably 10 other girls who actually do like you that you're oblivious to.

Edit: Oh, there's also a whole bunch of other stuff about how flirting doesn't really mean anything, etc etc.

DigitalExile

Hm, I see your point, but I have a pretty damn solid feeling with this girl (no pun intended). I'll try to ask her in an extremely subtle way, so hopefully she won't notice what I'm fully implying. For now (and for the most part), I'll try to avoid really pushing it.

To paraphrase a nice line, it's like asking questions during the movie, instead I think I'll just kind of sit back and see how it plays out.

vadicta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

#18 vadicta
Member since 2007 • 4354 Posts

If her boyfriend's a jerk, she'll probably never leave him, because a lot of girls can't seem to get away from guys like that. And, if she's trying to make him jealous, I'd say she's in the same boat as he is. It sounds to me like she's probably just playing with you to play with him.

vadicta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

#19 vadicta
Member since 2007 • 4354 Posts

[QUOTE="DigitalExile"]

TheGrayEye

Hm, I see your point, but I have a pretty damn solid feeling with this girl (no pun intended). I'll try to ask her in an extremely subtle way, so hopefully she won't notice what I'm fully implying. For now (and for the most part), I'll try to avoid really pushing it.

To paraphrase a nice line, it's like asking questions during the movie, instead I think I'll just kind of sit back and see how it plays out.

So then, to paraphrase your paraphrasing, you're not going to do anything :P

TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TheGrayEye

[QUOTE="TheGrayEye"]

[QUOTE="DigitalExile"]

vadicta

So then, to paraphrase your paraphrasing, you're not going to do anything :P

Lol, I'm just going to talk to her in the same way that I've been doing, by walking the line between fun and friendly, and flirty and sexual. I'll see what she ends up doing, even if nothing actually comes out of this (in my case).

Like I said though, I have a pretty good feeling about it, basically, I think she'd already be going out with me if she didn't already have a boyfriend.

cd_rom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 cd_rom
Member since 2003 • 13951 Posts
If you ask that question, the answer is always "no".
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
I'd say you should take your chances. Who cares if she has a boyfriend, live a little.
TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TheGrayEye

If you ask that question, the answer is always "no".cd_rom

How are you so sure? The people who have seen us together, or at least know of the situation all agree (and see) this is a legitmate possibility. We all could be wrong of course, but I feel like there is a pretty decent chance here.

edinsftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 edinsftw
Member since 2009 • 4243 Posts

Cute Girl + Wanting to Spend time with you when you flirt and its obvious your interested + Already Has boyfriend = One of those Drama making girls. Your life will become quite a nightmare if you continue...just trust me on this.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts
Dude, trust me, you never want to be 'that guy.' It's never kewl and shouldn't even be considered.
Xbxg32000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 Xbxg32000
Member since 2005 • 1295 Posts

I lost my v-card to a girl who had a boyfriend. Just bang her and move on brother. It doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend, it's a jungle out there.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

I lost my v-card to a girl who had a boyfriend. Just bang her and move on brother. It doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend, it's a jungle out there.

Xbxg32000
Karma. It's coming for you.
Fundai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Fundai
Member since 2010 • 6120 Posts

Whatever you do, don't make any sort of move until she breaks up with her boyfriend. (If she breaks up with her boyfriend)

TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TheGrayEye

Xbxg32000

Lol, it's not that simple. Did I mention that we are in a room together, alone, for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week...?

Xbxg32000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Xbxg32000
Member since 2005 • 1295 Posts

[QUOTE="Xbxg32000"]

TheGrayEye

Lol, it's not that simple. Did I mention that we are in a room together, alone, for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week...?

Let me guess, you're still in High School.

TheMadGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TheMadGamer
Member since 2003 • 8670 Posts

Ask for her phone number... see what kind of reaction that get's.

TheGrayEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TheGrayEye

[QUOTE="TheGrayEye"]

[QUOTE="Xbxg32000"]

Xbxg32000

Let me guess, you're still in High School.

No, the workplace. If that was high school, then she'd have to somehow be in all my classes, which wouldn't have been possible really.

Kimimaro_DS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Kimimaro_DS
Member since 2011 • 129 Posts

She might be leading you on.

I knew a girl like that. She would flirt with me every single time she got in an argument with her boyfriend. He even tried fighting me over it once. Girls like that aren't worth it. If she isn't faithful to him, what makes you think she'll be faithful to you?

Unless you want to hit it and quit it, which you shouldn't do while she still has a boyfriend. 1) he'll likely find you and beat the piss out of you, and 2) don't be that guy.

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

I think I'll try this.

*Facepalm*

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
I'd run for the hills
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
Either way, why do you want a girl who would talk behind her boyfriend's back and trash him, and also flirt with other guys when he's not around? She'll do it to you too, you know.
battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#37 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts
Either way, why do you want a girl who would talk behind her boyfriend's back and trash him, and also flirt with other guys when he's not around? She'll do it to you too, you know.XilePrincess
This has been my line of thinking since reading the TC's original post...
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
No, she probably only likes you as a friend, and uses you to make her boyfriend jealous. Yes, we women are vile. Get over it.
Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts
Either way, why do you want a girl who would talk behind her boyfriend's back and trash him, and also flirt with other guys when he's not around? She'll do it to you too, you know.XilePrincess
This is EXACTLY what I was thinking.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
Just remember this nugget of advice, 14 no's and one yes means yes.Wilfred_Owen
I officially like you, a lot.
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

If you ask that question, the answer is always "no".cd_rom

I second this.

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts

My guess is her realitionship with the boyfriend has turned monotone and she is looking to feel that thrill or excitement of flirting and teasing. While keeping her relationship safe since the boyfriend is probably not aware of this. If

she wants you then she wants you as a momentary escape, not as an alternative boyfriend, not even as a relationship prospect, not even as a cheat material. Just as something to not feel the boredom that her relationship has turned and nothing else.

My guess is somewhere in another forum there is another guy/s posting a thread like this about the same girl, meaning you're not the only one she's been "hitting on"

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
^ I believe the term for that is a "myspace __________"
Assassin_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 Assassin_87
Member since 2004 • 2349 Posts

If your account of things is accurate then I don't even see how she is worth trying to steal from the other guy in the first place. If she's flirting with you while she is in a relationship with him, then why would she treat you any differently?

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

I suggest you don;t try to ask thisgirl out at all if she is still dating that guy.

Vancelvany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46 Vancelvany
Member since 2005 • 2601 Posts

No. Maybe. Yes. Perhaps. She could just be using you. Many women can be very manipulative. Anyhow, I don't like what you're doing. Just keep it at friends. Let them handle their relationship and be wary of her actions.

EmiPark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#47 EmiPark
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Okay, there's this really cute girl I know and talk to a lot, but she already has a boyfriend. Thing is, we kind of flirt (okay, mostly I do) and joke around all the time, and I think she really likes me.

I can see it in the in the way she looks at me, how she always wants to be around me, and enjoys my company. Her boyfriend lives a couple hours away, she rarely sees him (but texts him often), and she told him she thought that I was cute, and all this other stuff to seemingly get him jealous or something.

She also tells me he's annoying a lot of the time, and that she basically doesn't imagine being with him for that much longer (due to his lack of career ambition). Does it sound like she will leave him for me soon? :D

TheGrayEye

Do you really want to be with someone who talks about her boyfriend like that? She'll just do the same to you in the future, and say to some male friend about how she doesn't think she'll be with him much longer, how she finds you annoying and all that jazz, do you really want to be the subject when she say that to someone else? Maybe you don't care but don't say you wasn't warned!

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Bucked20

[QUOTE="TheGrayEye"]

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]Grab her booty and see how she reacts Vari3ty

I think I'll try this.

*Facepalm*

Its not stupid if you grab her booty,boobs or rub on her box it can lead to better things on the way she reacts.You never know he might just get her wet by the power of the hands.
CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

Nope not at all.

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
I've learned this over the years. Girls sometimes flirt just to f*** with you. They have no intention of ever getting together with you or even consider going out on a date. They do it for "fun"