Does America have Weapons of Mass Destruction??

• 140 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for The_Smart_Idiot
The_Smart_Idiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Smart_Idiot
Member since 2005 • 1888 Posts

Im wondering this myself..

I have a strong feeling

America has WMDs - perhaps we should insist on sending inspectors into the US before anywhere else.

rudyfan04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 rudyfan04
Member since 2004 • 4448 Posts
Yes we do, it's not a secret
lVIrNguyen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 lVIrNguyen
Member since 2006 • 1822 Posts
yes we do Bush + 999999999999999999999999 bean burritoes = the most massive nuclear toxic weapon ever! it's even worst than mustard gas :D
Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dark__Link
Member since 2003 • 32653 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
MistaMike54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MistaMike54
Member since 2005 • 6417 Posts

It's pretty open that we do...we just don't want to start anything, but if someone else does, we are more than ready...with the bombs at least.

MiniGuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#6 MiniGuns
Member since 2005 • 7295 Posts
yes we do every American has one.
Hellraiser3899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 Hellraiser3899
Member since 2005 • 10060 Posts
yeah we do... still pretty well stocked up from the cold war.
yermomsboxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 yermomsboxx
Member since 2005 • 6348 Posts
We can obviously be trusted with them. Letting people with towels on their heads have them is morally and ethically wrong, though. Those people are sketchy and shouldn't be trusted.Dark__Link
Uh, right!
Click_Clock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Click_Clock
Member since 2005 • 3632 Posts

Im wondering this myself..

I have a strong feeling

America has WMDs - perhaps we should insist on sending inspectors into the US before anywhere else.

The_Smart_Idiot
Dude of course America has weapons of mass destruction, they're the world's super power. Unlike its poor neighbor to the north (canada) and to the south (mexico) those country pathetic economy can't afford them to get jack. And if you read, you would know that Americans had weapons of mass destruction since WWII.
ddawg2030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ddawg2030
Member since 2003 • 4110 Posts
What the hell kinda question is that? We have over 2000 nukes stockpiled somewhere in Ohio.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts
Dude are you serious....how do you not know this?
Griff767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#12 Griff767
Member since 2006 • 2254 Posts
We can obviously be trusted with them. Letting people with towels on their heads have them is morally and ethically wrong, though. Those people are sketchy and shouldn't be trusted.Dark__Link

Wow racist
STWELCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 STWELCH
Member since 2005 • 4805 Posts

[QUOTE="Dark__Link"]We can obviously be trusted with them. Letting people with towels on their heads have them is morally and ethically wrong, though. Those people are sketchy and shouldn't be trusted.Griff767

Wow racist

It was sarcasm.

Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Dark__Link
[QUOTE="Dark__Link"]We can obviously be trusted with them. Letting people with towels on their heads have them is morally and ethically wrong, though. Those people are sketchy and shouldn't be trusted.Griff767

Wow racist

:| You can't be serious...
sdasilva98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sdasilva98
Member since 2006 • 124 Posts
Of corse we do it's no secret but the UN trusts us with them
Avatar image for The_Smart_Idiot
The_Smart_Idiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 The_Smart_Idiot
Member since 2005 • 1888 Posts

Dude are you serious....how do you not know this?LJS9502_basic

How come we get to invade Iraq?

villa4europe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 villa4europe
Member since 2004 • 7081 Posts

you have just answered the question in the other thread "why do people hate americans"

CaptHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 CaptHawkeye
Member since 2004 • 13977 Posts
That's what everybody likes to think anyway. But in reality, the US doesn't have nukes. In fact, the entire US is just a massive cover up for neo global canadian revolution! You see, it's really us Canadians that have the nukes. The US just pretends to have them for us.... We've been lieing in wait for 200 years mother ****ers! And soon, this world will be ours. :twisted:
sdasilva98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sdasilva98
Member since 2006 • 124 Posts
[QUOTE="Griff767"][QUOTE="Dark__Link"]We can obviously be trusted with them. Letting people with towels on their heads have them is morally and ethically wrong, though. Those people are sketchy and shouldn't be trusted.Dark__Link

Wow racist

That was kinda racist
ddawg2030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ddawg2030

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Dude are you serious....how do you not know this?The_Smart_Idiot

Oh come on, how can you not figure it out? People trust us with nukes, but with a ruler like saddam, they couldn't trust him. Seriously, do you think about this stuff or do you just let your hands do the work?
curono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#22 curono
Member since 2005 • 7722 Posts
Of course USA has lots of WMD`s, but isrealians are  the  devil in flesh for triying to construct ONE :roll:
Hellraiser3899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Hellraiser3899

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Dude are you serious....how do you not know this?The_Smart_Idiot

Because Bush thought that he could be trusted with nukes and Saddam couldn't.
Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Dark__Link
[QUOTE="Dark__Link"][QUOTE="Griff767"][QUOTE="Dark__Link"]We can obviously be trusted with them. Letting people with towels on their heads have them is morally and ethically wrong, though. Those people are sketchy and shouldn't be trusted.sdasilva98

Wow racist

That was kinda racist

Why is it that I try to have fun with some light sarcasm and everyone thinks I'm a racist douchebag?
compaq345682

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 compaq345682
Member since 2004 • 6326 Posts
Well the U.S.A. does have WMD's but everyone is too scared to question our authorty at the risk of being "liberated":lol:
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LJS9502_basic

We can be trusted....unstable countries...not so much.

villa4europe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 villa4europe
[QUOTE="The_Smart_Idiot"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Dude are you serious....how do you not know this?ddawg2030

Oh come on, how can you not figure it out? People trust us with nukes, but with a ruler like saddam, they couldn't trust him. Seriously, do you think about this stuff or do you just let your hands do the work?

logic tells me that there is only 1 country in the world who could realistically try and conquer it, and it aint iraq

no one can be trusted with WMD, no one needs them

ddawg2030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ddawg2030
[QUOTE="sdasilva98"][QUOTE="Dark__Link"][QUOTE="Griff767"][QUOTE="Dark__Link"]We can obviously be trusted with them. Letting people with towels on their heads have them is morally and ethically wrong, though. Those people are sketchy and shouldn't be trusted.Dark__Link

Wow racist

That was kinda racist

Why is it that I try to have fun with some light sarcasm and everyone thinks I'm a racist douchebag?

Okay, I can't tell the difference between joking and seriousness when someone calls me 'goth' just because I am a Satanist and I've gotten a numb sense of sarcasm from all the mindless religion debates, but even I can tell this guy wasn't serious.
Decessus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -5

#29 Decessus
Member since 2003 • 5132 Posts
[QUOTE="Dark__Link"] Why is it that I try to have fun with some light sarcasm and everyone thinks I'm a racist douchebag?

If you don't want people to think you are a racist, then don't use language that is going to portray you one.
jimihendrix833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jimihendrix833
Member since 2006 • 964 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Smart_Idiot"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Dude are you serious....how do you not know this?LJS9502_basic

We can be trusted....unstable countries...not so much.

and the fact we don't invade other countrys unless they attack us
STWELCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 STWELCH
Member since 2005 • 4805 Posts

[QUOTE="Dark__Link"] Why is it that I try to have fun with some light sarcasm and everyone thinks I'm a racist douchebag?Decessus
If you don't want people to think you are a racist, then don't use language that is going to portray you one.

Or you could show some intelligence and pick up on the sarcasm.

Hellraiser3899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Hellraiser3899
[QUOTE="ddawg2030"] [QUOTE="The_Smart_Idiot"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Dude are you serious....how do you not know this?villa4europe

logic tells me that there is only 1 country in the world who could realistically try and conquer it, and it aint iraq

Best answer so far.
ak618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ak618
Member since 2005 • 1242 Posts
smh i wouldn't doubt it
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="villa4europe"][QUOTE="ddawg2030"] [QUOTE="The_Smart_Idiot"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Dude are you serious....how do you not know this?Hellraiser3899

Best answer so far.

Not really.....once the capability is there the weapons will be there.  So in order to prevent some crazy leader from using it there has to be a consequence to that action.  Ie....another country has to have them....

You know life is not as simplistic as tv would have you believe.

fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#35 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts

No.

We have weapons of righteousness.

solidsnakeEx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#36 solidsnakeEx3
Member since 2004 • 26413 Posts
No duh.  We have thousands of nukes, and several long range missles.  The military used White Phosphorous in Fallujah, technically it's not a WMD but it acts in the same way (Chemical weapon technically, burns skin and such)

America has ways to get around Geneva.  There are ridiculously powerful sniper rifles that are banned from Geneva.  However, the US still uses them, as "equipment destroying" rifles, to destroy downed mortars and such.  Soldiers can use them against enemy troops because a troop's jacket, helmet, etc counts as equipment.
compaq345682

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 compaq345682
Member since 2004 • 6326 Posts
[QUOTE="Hellraiser3899"][QUOTE="villa4europe"][QUOTE="ddawg2030"] [QUOTE="The_Smart_Idiot"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Dude are you serious....how do you not know this?LJS9502_basic

Best answer so far.

Not really.....once the capability is there the weapons will be there. So in order to prevent some crazy leader from using it there has to be a consequence to that action. Ie....another country has to have them....

Well we could jus destroy them all and kill anyone who decides to keep em there yah go real simple.
villa4europe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 villa4europe
[QUOTE="Hellraiser3899"][QUOTE="villa4europe"][QUOTE="ddawg2030"] [QUOTE="The_Smart_Idiot"]

Best answer so far.

Not really.....once the capability is there the weapons will be there.  So in order to prevent some crazy leader from using it there has to be a consequence to that action.  Ie....another country has to have them....

and who had and used them first...

was he a crazy leader?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Hellraiser3899"][QUOTE="villa4europe"][QUOTE="ddawg2030"] [QUOTE="The_Smart_Idiot"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Dude are you serious....how do you not know this?villa4europe

Best answer so far.

and who had and used them first...

was he a crazy leader?

My point, which you didn't pick up on, was that once the capability is there it's too late to start whining about countries having them.  They do.  Deal. 

To make an omelette you have to break a few eggs:wink:

ddawg2030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ddawg2030
[QUOTE="compaq345682"]

Best answer so far.

Not really.....once the capability is there the weapons will be there. So in order to prevent some crazy leader from using it there has to be a consequence to that action. Ie....another country has to have them....

Well we could jus destroy them all and kill anyone who decides to keep em there yah go real simple.

I don't see why we can't have nukes, I mean the nuke on Hiroshima was a hell of better thing to do than send troops in.
Hellraiser3899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Hellraiser3899

Best answer so far.

Well its only other purpose other than the obvious is for political pressure... though that doesn't seem to be much of a deterence to some nations.
trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 trix5817
Member since 2004 • 12252 Posts
Most of them are all left over from the cold war. A lot of nations on the UN do I believe.
villa4europe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 villa4europe
[QUOTE="compaq345682"] [QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Hellraiser3899"][QUOTE="villa4europe"][QUOTE="ddawg2030"] [QUOTE="The_Smart_Idiot"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Dude are you serious....how do you not know this?ddawg2030

Best answer so far.

I don't see why we can't have nukes, I mean the nuke on Hiroshima was a hell of better thing to do than send troops in.

do you think the japanese agree?

trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 trix5817
Member since 2004 • 12252 Posts

Because Saddam Hussein is crazy, and has used chemical weapons on his OWN people before.
ddawg2030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ddawg2030
[QUOTE="ddawg2030"] [QUOTE="compaq345682"] [QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Hellraiser3899"][QUOTE="villa4europe"][QUOTE="ddawg2030"] [QUOTE="The_Smart_Idiot"]

Best answer so far.

Would you rather have them die painful deaths while loosing around a million of our troops and have it known to be an inhumane genocide instead of just dropping a nuke and making it quick and painless? It's your choice, pain, or no pain, but you have to die anyway, I'd go with no pain. Regardless, it had to be done.
Decessus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -5

#46 Decessus
Member since 2003 • 5132 Posts
Or you could show some intelligence and pick up on the sarcasm.

STWELCH

Whether it was sarcasm or not is irrelevant. It was still racist. You can't make derogatory comment about an entire group of people, and then say I was only kidding.

Hellraiser3899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Hellraiser3899
[QUOTE="ddawg2030"] [QUOTE="compaq345682"] [QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Hellraiser3899"][QUOTE="villa4europe"][QUOTE="ddawg2030"] [QUOTE="The_Smart_Idiot"]

Best answer so far.

Casualties estamites for the X-day invasion were as high as 1 million american and 3-5 million japanese... mabye they would.
F1Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#48 F1Lengend
Member since 2005 • 7909 Posts
my god.."ya people trust us with NUKES" do you know what nukes do..ya people trust us with nukes....we use them as paint thinner....a nuke is a nuke...americans are hypocritacal.
solidsnakeEx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#49 solidsnakeEx3
Member since 2004 • 26413 Posts

Best answer so far.

Japan was one case where nukes were probably the way to go.  For one, Japan's government had control over the Japanese people.  The majority of Japanese were for the war, and nationalistic, taught to defend the homeland.  If the US sent troops, many more civilians would die fighting.  And the US would've went for total control, not a raid and retreat

fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#50 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts

Best answer so far.

Probably.  It beats losing another 2 million Japanese lives in an invasion.