do you want/have a tatoo?

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

luke1889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 luke1889
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts
Personally, I'd never, ever get one. If I'm honest, I despise them. Piercings too.
Shiggums

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#52 Shiggums
Member since 2007 • 21436 Posts
I probably will in the future. Something meaningful, like my childrens' names or something
Avatar image for UltimateXShadow
UltimateXShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 UltimateXShadow
Member since 2005 • 2312 Posts
No, I don't want a tattoo, just like I never want a piercing. The only decoration I want to have on my body is my clothing.
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
I probably will in the future. Something meaningful, like my childrens' names or somethingShiggums
That's why I got mine.....not their names...but something they love and represents them....the dragon represents my oldest son...(it will be scaled andgreen when it's done (his favorite color).)......and when it is complete I'm getting a tiger to represent my youngest son...(adores them..he has about 40 stuffed tigers in his room and when he goes to the zoo spends all day just watching them).....when it's done I plan out filling in my back with a scene to bring them all together......(probably mount fuji with some japanese waves since the dragon and tiger are done in an Asian style).........
HALO2cookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 HALO2cookie
Member since 2004 • 5846 Posts

[QUOTE="HALO2cookie"]ew... how taky... no offence..Omni-Slash
dude if you're going to rip someone have the stones to just say it......adding "no offence" to the end of something doesn't make it any better and just makes you come accross as a wuss......

LOL! Ok mate, i guess that makes me a wuss then. Lmao... You internet tough guys make me laugh.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#56 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts

LOL! Ok mate, i guess that makes me a wuss then. Lmao... You internet tough guys make me laugh.

HALO2cookie
internet toughguy?.....if that's what makes you feel better......this has got nothing to do with strength...just lack of confidence in your statement....say what you mean and mean what you say......if you're going to take a dig at someone jsut do it.....
Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57 Alter_Echo
Member since 2003 • 10724 Posts

I have a full back piece, complete left sleeve, partial right sleeve, Left leg from the knee up to the hip, chest plate and a 1/2 stomach piece im trying to finish this year.

Im looking to meld the stomach piece into the chest plate and connect the 2 sleeves with the back piece eventually. Also maybe get the other leg done and bring them both up into the upper body stuff.

Only thing id refuse to get ink on is below the cuff line and above the collar. Im proud of them and not ashamed but there are certain places where they arent socially acceptable so i like to be able to cover them up when i need to. Mostly work and stuff since a lot of people associate ink with negativity and label you as less of a legit person for having them.