Do you still drink Mlik?

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

Yes. Straight from the teet of a hot woman.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts
@-God- said:

I guess everyone has their fetish, but that sounds pretty gross

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

@AFBrat77 said:

@N30F3N1X:

Just got wrecked? Not at all, I'm way past your outdated information from an ultra-conservative source. The leading edge of science is way past that.

And you call me a dumbass while you push idiotic crap on us? Just sad. I wouldn't wish anything bad on you but if something bad happens don't say I didn't warn you. A wakeup to reality call might be helpful to you. And no need to be defensive, sorry if you can't handle to reality of what I'm saying.

I provided you with a source that says the only difference between unpasteurized and pasteurized milk is that unpasteurized is 150 times more likely to cause an infection which leads to 13 times as many hospitalizations, and this is coming from the CDC, not the FDA which only quotes the data, which you would know if you weren't a functional illiterate.

The fact that you are trying to discredit the FDA as opposed to the actual source, instead of answering with a source of your own that says the added nutritional value of unpasteurized milk outweighs the risk of infection, proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have nothing scientifically sound to go on about. Which means all you said until now was, as I said in my first post here, gibberish based on the appeal to nature fallacy.

Again, if it isn't clear enough

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

@lostrib said:
@-God- said:

I guess everyone has their fetish, but that sounds pretty gross

we all once drank breast milk.

getupandboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 getupandboogie
Member since 2013 • 93 Posts

Yup, I prefer milk to ...... anything tbh. Thing is Im kinda banned from drinking it as I never leave my girlfriend enough for cereal, coffee etc. A glass of milk with a kebab is the best thing ever!

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#107  Edited By AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@N30F3N1X:

You lost by a big margin if u do the research.....but you apparently are too close-minded to do so, and that's fine, I don't bother dealing with such people. Time for me to just let it go..

I think maybe if you did eat better maybe you wouldn't be so defensive and would be more clear-headed. It does a world of good in keeping you on an even keel, I've found. Nothing you have said bothers me in the least. With a little luck you'll gain some wisdom as you get older.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

@AFBrat77 said:

@N30F3N1X:

You lost by a big margin if u do the research.....but you apparently are too close-minded to do so, and that's fine, I don't bother dealing with such people. Time for me to just let it go..

I think maybe if you did eat better maybe you wouldn't be so defensive and would be more clear-headed. It does a world of good in keeping you on an even keel, I've found. Nothing you have said bothers me in the least. With a little luck you'll gain some wisdom as you get older.

"Do the research" is what I hear vegans saying when they spout their nonsense about meat causing cancer, milk causing osteoporosis, and cattle causing drought, what I hear after asking antivaxxers proof that vaccines cause autism, or what I hear when I ask nutjobs who say the chemtrails are poisoning us how exactly does it work. What happens when I ask for their evidence is always the same.

They provide none.

Then, they move on to accuse me of either being a paid shill that's there to disrupt their holy school or too brainwashed to "open my eyes", or other such ridiculous hogwash.

Curiously enough, despite claiming you are trained in the "hard sciences" and that you did base your decisions regarding dietary habits on research, you acted in exactly the same manner. Claimed you had "research" and that you were informed, were asked for it and evaded, realized you didn't have any other bullsh!t argument you could try so you started evading the argument and moved on to personal attacks.

Ya, I'm clearly the one who's being defensive and not clear-headed here.

RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts

Yeah but not as often.

And since I never eat cereal with milk, I didnt exactly get as much milk as I need as a child.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#111  Edited By AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

Back on topic....

I avoid Cows Milk for the most part (I do mix lowfat Stoneyfield French Vanilla with Organic Strawberries and ground flaxseed in a blender, delicious!), but I always use Silk Almond Milk with my cereal in the morning. Tastes as good as cows milk, minus the processing and calories. I make up the Vitamin D elsewere with baked Wild Salmon, supplements, and with a little luck, some sunshine.

bulby_g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 bulby_g
Member since 2005 • 1861 Posts

Yup, consume a pint a day through cereal/drinking.

tep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By tep
Member since 2015 • 16 Posts

I drink almond/soy/coconut milk! No dairy.