Do you like girls?

• 200 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Yes. They smell nice and are soft.whiskeystrike

like scented tissues

Even better cause they don't talk.
Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Lightning_fan
Member since 2012 • 351 Posts
[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="meconate"] When did I ever suggest you were bisexual? Nobody mocked you, you just came into the thread all raving about how you don't find women attractive, we just told you to calm down.

I said I like EVERYONE that I am not an ELITIST. Then you come in and say "so you like both?" implying I am bisexual... Not that it is bad to be bi... I just corrected your assumption. I only started "raving" when you all posted that offensive image.

How was it offensive when you've stated yourself that you're asexual? I'm not mocking your non-sexuality, I'm mocking your hostile attitude towards those who aren't asexual. You're so hypocritical.

How was I being hostile? You did mock and posted lol to that highly offensive image.
lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#153 lo_Pine
Member since 2012 • 4978 Posts

Only when they stfu and give me my mutherfvckin money. B!tches be getting kisses for me.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

[QUOTE="UltimoIce"]

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] I do not "jack off"Lightning_fan

Please forgive my friend here. That was cras and uncalled for. What he meant to ask is, what do you 'make love to yourself' to?

I do not "make love" to myself.

363_original.gif

endless_shock.gif

Shock%20and%20Awe.gif

IveDatedUrMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 IveDatedUrMom
Member since 2008 • 451 Posts
Lightning_fan is a god damn terrible poster
Lunarblade0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Lunarblade0
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"]I like all people. I am not an elitist, I am not a servant of evolution and natural selection but a stone.Lightning_fan
...so you like both?

No, I am not sexual, I am not a breeder. I do not like any ****ers. I did not know this was about sexual attraction.

Lightning, please! These comments and others where you suggest individuals are elitists, does nothing but create unnecessary hatred and tension.

I'm still unsure about what the TC is trying to accomplish with this thread. Then again there are many pointless threads out there and I seem to respond to them anyways haha.

Answering the question, I like individuals not based on gender.

Lunarblade0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Lunarblade0

[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] How elitist, I am not sexual period... The topic never said if you were sexually attracted rather if you like a specific group in general. Clarify next time rather than putting up some stuck up, condescending view.Lightning_fan
I'm guessing you've been rejected recently. Don't worry, man, plenty more fish in the sea, eh?

Nah, I just am not sexual. End of story. Enjoy being a breeder or having the media groom you into believing in attraction to other humans rather than realizing that as part of a collective sexual drive is an archaic concept.

This post is pure disgusting. What is wrong with wanting to create a family? Must you label people for wanting that?

The media did not determine my sexual attraction nor influence it, nature did! Lightning you are sending out the wrong message.

Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Lightning_fan

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="meconate"] ...so you like both?Lunarblade0

No, I am not sexual, I am not a breeder. I do not like any ****ers. I did not know this was about sexual attraction.

Lightning, please! These comments and others where you suggest individuals are elitists, does nothing but create unnecessary hatred and tension.

I'm still unsure about what the TC is trying to accomplish with this thread. Then again there are many pointless threads out there and I seem to respond to them anyways haha.

Answering the question, I like individuals not based on gender.

Ummmm, they are being elitist though. They created the hatred, condescension, and tension not me. This is like when wealthy bankers, celebrities, etc. complain about class warfare when they are the ones hording money while people starve.
ToastRider11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#160 ToastRider11
Member since 2010 • 2573 Posts

Why yes, I do.

Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Lightning_fan

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="meconate"] I'm guessing you've been rejected recently. Don't worry, man, plenty more fish in the sea, eh?Lunarblade0

Nah, I just am not sexual. End of story. Enjoy being a breeder or having the media groom you into believing in attraction to other humans rather than realizing that as part of a collective sexual drive is an archaic concept.

This post is pure disgusting. What is wrong with wanting to create a family? Must you label people for wanting that?

The media did not determine my sexual attraction nor influence it, nature did! Lightning you are sending out the wrong message.

I call people who breed, breeders. I call people who farm, farmers. Not an offensive term, humans are animals. We are not some special Jebus loves me magical creatures. The media does influence sexual attraction. Biology does this more so though.
Lunarblade0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Lunarblade0

[QUOTE="Lunarblade0"]

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] Nah, I just am not sexual. End of story. Enjoy being a breeder or having the media groom you into believing in attraction to other humans rather than realizing that as part of a collective sexual drive is an archaic concept.Lightning_fan

I call people who breed, breeders. I call people who farm, farmers. Not an offensive term, humans are animals. We are not some special Jebus loves me magical creatures. The media does influence sexual attraction. Biology does this more so though.

Lightning, while I commend you for your concern of the world and the injustice witnessed on a daily basis, your posts have the opposite effect. You are driving people away from you and your ideas. It is hard to accept your ideas when you simply come across as ignorant. You may not agree, but "breeders" is a slang term in the context that you used it. We may be animals but we are also human.

TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#163 TheFatPerson
Member since 2011 • 1806 Posts

All of you people are really making me frustrated.

Lightning for his claiming that the desire for sex is a ploy created by the media to keep people at bay, as well as his wacky conspiracy theories.

And the rest of you for condemning asexual people and continuing to adhere to the flawed, but ubiquitous mindsetthat any man who is having trouble finding a woman, is still a virgin or who has no sexual attraction is some kind of alien who should be looked down upon.

Seriously, all of you. give it a rest. T_T

Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Lightning_fan

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="Lunarblade0"]

Lunarblade0

Lightning, while I commend you for your concern of the world and the injustice witnessed on a daily basis, your posts have the opposite effect. You are driving people away from you and your ideas. It is hard to accept your ideas when you simply come across as ignorant. You may not agree, but "breeders" is a slang term in the context that you used it. We may be animals but we are also human.

They insulted me long before I said breeders. You are animals, humans are animals. I am an animal. Not all animals breed. Not all are breeders. Not all people farm. Not all people are farmers.
Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Lightning_fan

Lightning for his claiming that the desire for sex is a ploy created by the media to keep people at bay, as well as his wacky conspiracy theories.

And the rest of you for condemning asexual people and continuing to adhere to the flawed, but ubiquitous mindsetthat any man who is having trouble finding a woman, is still a virgin or who has no sexual attraction is some kind of alien who should be looked down upon.

TheFatPerson
I never said desire for sex is created by the media... I just said the upswing in sex is influenced partially by the media.
CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#167 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

Yes, because I am attracted to females.

IveDatedUrMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 IveDatedUrMom
there are no asexuals dat placebo effect
Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Lightning_fan
[QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

meconate
I think you need to look back on some messages. I for one wasn't condemning him for being asexual, however he contradicts himself numerous times so therefore I find it hard to believe he's asexual. Which also begged the question; was claiming to be an asexual an easier way of admitting he's never been in a sexual relationship before. I have a good friend who is still a virgin and I have no issues with him, so why the hell would I go calling people 'alien' or abnormal?

You both did, you kept spamming insults involving virginity.
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 TheFatPerson

[QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

meconate

I think you need to look back on some messages. I for one wasn't condemning him for being asexual, however he contradicts himself numerous times so therefore I find it hard to believe he's asexual. Which also begged the question; was claiming to be an asexual an easier way of admitting he's never been in a sexual relationship before. I have a good friend who is still a virgin and I have no issues with him, so why the hell would I go calling people 'alien' or abnormal?

I read the whole thread, yes.

"I like all people. I am not an elitist, I am not a servant of evolution and natural selection but a stone."

That was what he said.

You and Omni-Slash then proceeded to crack jokes, poking fun at his sexual orientation. And he got defensive, which is a normal reaction; normal coping mechanisms.

I just can't help but feel like I'm leaning more towards siding with him. While I will have no problem admitting in any way that I am 17 and have never been in a relationship let alone have had sex (and because of issues that I have personally), I still agree that the pressure to have sex is stronger than it ever has been and in an unprecedented sense as well. Yes, people have always been having sex. Yes, I agree that the media isn't creating or influencing sexual libido in humans. That is nuts.

I do agree though that there IS a social stigma to not having sex. It's there. And I think it's pretty obvious.

Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Lightning_fan
[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] You both did, you kept spamming insults involving virginity.

Nope, I didn't. And as I said previously, if you're gonna get that offended so easily, then you won't last long on here.

Do I win a prize for lasting? Is this survivor? Why should I care if I last long on here?
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 TheFatPerson

[QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

Lightning_fan

I never said desire for sex is created by the media... I just said the upswing in sex is influenced partially by the media.

That's not quite correct. There is no "upswing" in sex created by the media. While popular culture is strongly sexualized nowadays; it really ultimately has no correlation as to how humans feel about their opposite sex.

Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Lightning_fan

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

TheFatPerson

That's not quite correct. There is no "upswing" in sex created by the media. While popular culture is strongly sexualized nowadays; it really ultimately has no correlation as to how humans feel about their opposite sex.

So you do not think desensitization to sex and violence effects society in any way?
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 TheFatPerson

[QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] I never said desire for sex is created by the media... I just said the upswing in sex is influenced partially by the media.Lightning_fan

So you do not think desensitization to sex and violence effects society in any way?

Nope. Society creates that for themselves. The media is not forcing anybody to think a certain way; the media only does the convincing.

It's the people who carry it out, and pressure others to do the same.

Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Lightning_fan

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

TheFatPerson

Nope. Society creates that for themselves. The media is not forcing anybody to think a certain way; the media only does the convincing.

That is what I am saying they INFLUENCE, not that they FORCE anything.
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 TheFatPerson

[QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]meconate
Aha, but I never said he was a virgin. Which is what I asked. I couldn't quite understand what he was trying to say so I asked; "...so you're bi-sexual?" followed by later by "I'm guessing you've been rejected recently. Don't worry, man, plenty more fish in the sea, eh?" Neither of those two imply he's a virgin NOR condemn him for being asexual. So stop trying to put words in my mouth. Again, later in conversations he contradicts himself. Firstly he implies he's asexual, and then goes on to saying he's been in relationships before and then back to he's never had need to get into relationships. That, my friend, is a contradiction. Yes, there IS a lot of pressure to have sex, I completely agree, but this is not what Lightning_fan is trying to get across. He says he refuses to have a relationship because he believes the only reason people feel driven to relationships/sex is because of the media secretly brainwashing and encouraging them. If you're going to back someone up, at least make sure you know who/what you're backing up.

You didn't directly say that he was a virgin; you are right about that.

However, it really seemed like to me that you (though inadvertently) carried contempt for him for his asexuality and people on here were also showing the same view later on in the thread. When you threw in the "got rejected, plenty more fish in the sea" noise, it came across as condescending due to the context of the situation.

And Lightning_fan's opinion (and agreed, skewed one at that) that the media is DRIVING people to have sex is just one part of the whole picture. While he thinks that, he's also made it clear that he won't get in a relationship because he:

1) Doesn't feel sexual attraction.

and

2) The opportunity hasn't been presented to him.

TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 TheFatPerson

[QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] So you do not think desensitization to sex and violence effects society in any way?Lightning_fan

That is what I am saying they INFLUENCE, not that they FORCE anything.

You said the media influenced sexual attraction. That is completely false.

What you probably MEANT to say was that the media influenced social stigmas and standards that have been set in regards to dating, sex and romantic relationships, in which case I will undoubtedly agree there, as should everybody with a pair of eyes as well as working brains.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#180 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="meconate"] I'm guessing you've been rejected recently. Don't worry, man, plenty more fish in the sea, eh?Lunarblade0

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

Biggest crime comitted by lightningfan is naming himself after one of the worst characters ever, even if unintentionally

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

Why?SonyNintendoFan

Breasts and meat curtains.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61519 Posts

I prefer sheep.

Chris_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#184 Chris_53
Member since 2004 • 5513 Posts

Na, they are **** Only kidding...

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

[QUOTE="SonyNintendoFan"]Why?coolbeans90

Breasts and meat curtains.

You're forgetting something
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#186 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

No!I don't like girls.I like being friends with them, but that's all.Girls have been stressing me out a little in the last couple of years.

Avatar image for SonyNintendoFan
SonyNintendoFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 SonyNintendoFan
Member since 2010 • 527 Posts

No!I don't like girls.I like being friends with them, but that's all.Girls have been stressing me out a little in the last couple of years.

super600
Cuz they wont date you or because they cant take a hint that you dont want to date them?
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

SonyNintendoFan

Cuz they wont date you or because they cant take a hint that you dont want to date them?

The later.:evil:

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

Oh, I get it now.

Yes, I do.

Avatar image for jesuschristmonk
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 jesuschristmonk
Member since 2009 • 3308 Posts

Yes?

And because I was born that way?

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] I never said I wanted a slander variation of the word vagina or vagina or penis. I said one reason I have not had sex is because opportunities for sex to not approach me and insist upon sex. I also state I am asexual being the main reason and explained how some asexuals can ave sex if approached and insisted upon (I have had female asexual friends do this). Your image was not true in any way because asexualism is not exclusive in any way.

In a nutshell; you're straight but you don't get a lot of action.

Nope I am not a heterosexual male. I am an asexual male who does not obtain any "action" and am completely content with this.

I'm curious as to what true asexuals look like. I personally think 99% its a form of cognitive dissonance rationalization.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#193 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
Um...yeah?
zpluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 zpluffy
Member since 2011 • 281 Posts

Girls are easier for me to talk to than guys. The downside is that the so-called 'friend zone' is easier to enter and harder to leave.

Rejection hurts, though. I've asked out five girls and not one of them said yes.

paranoidpixie95

Maybe cuz your fat

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts
What is this, Facebook?!.. do I have to "like".Dogswithguns
Iol
IveDatedUrMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 IveDatedUrMom

[QUOTE="SonyNintendoFan"][QUOTE="super600"]

super600

judging by your inability to perceive most obvious things, they probably never wanted to date you and you always got the wrong message, lil islam bunny.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#197 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Yes. Why? Because that's my sexual orienation.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="SonyNintendoFan"] Cuz they wont date you or because they cant take a hint that you dont want to date them?IveDatedUrMom

judging by your inability to perceive most obvious things, they probably never wanted to date you and you always got the wrong message, lil islam bunny.

Lol no!Actually I act a bit too nice to them sometimes and either a girls friends or the girl herself thinks I'm interested in her.:|

Avatar image for NarcissistLoser
NarcissistLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 NarcissistLoser
Member since 2012 • 39 Posts
I like everybody, shame it is not the other way around :(
Avatar image for SandmanAwakened
SandmanAwakened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 SandmanAwakened
Member since 2012 • 48 Posts
I like women. Girls are dangerous. I like women who have a head on their shoulders, single moms are the best.