Do you like girls?

• 200 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] I literally never said that. I am not having sex... 1) Because I am not really attractive meaning the opportunity does not come to me. 2) I am a nonsexual (asexual) so I do not actively pursue opportunities.

Alright fine, you're asexual, whatever. But don't go around spreading conspiracy rubbish. And quite frankly, I doubt you're 'truly' asexual. You just have low self esteem because you think you're not attractive and nobody wants to f*ck you so you just put up an asexuality front to make yourself feel better and help you sleep at nights.

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc? Because I am asexual but happen to be unattractive than that means I am not really asexual? Such a fallacy, that you utter despite a similar confrontation on that fallacy earlier.

No, but the very fact that you mentioned your own unattractiveness hints at something. Why would an asexual care about his own attractiveness?
-Toshy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 -Toshy-
Member since 2008 • 1376 Posts
Gross. [spoiler] jk [/spoiler] On a side note, the current Lightning_fan vs. rest of thread argument is pretty entertaining.
Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Lightning_fan
Member since 2012 • 351 Posts
[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"] Alright fine, you're asexual, whatever. But don't go around spreading conspiracy rubbish. And quite frankly, I doubt you're 'truly' asexual. You just have low self esteem because you think you're not attractive and nobody wants to f*ck you so you just put up an asexuality front to make yourself feel better and help you sleep at nights.

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc? Because I am asexual but happen to be unattractive than that means I am not really asexual? Such a fallacy, that you utter despite a similar confrontation on that fallacy earlier.

No, but the very fact that you mentioned your own unattractiveness hints at something. Why would an asexual care about his own attractiveness?

Attractiveness is more in life than sexual... Symmetry is involved and being attractive opens doors, lands interviews, etc. In other words it hints at nothing other than that I realize attractiveness and beauty play a role in life. Also noting that people do not approach me or consider me attractive does not have any denotation on my sexuality whatsoever. Then again who am I, questioning a deity of knowledge regarding other's sexual lives. Oh but this is not about my sexuality is it but an underhanded way to further demean someone from behind your computer screen right? Basically since it is less socially acceptable to be a bully now adays you have to insult me online. You most likely are good looking and/or privileged.
Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#105 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

Because i'm straight.

Legs rule,btw.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Shottayouth13-

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] Post hoc, ergo propter hoc? Because I am asexual but happen to be unattractive than that means I am not really asexual? Such a fallacy, that you utter despite a similar confrontation on that fallacy earlier. Lightning_fan

Attractiveness is more in life than sexual... Symmetry is involved and being attractive opens doors, lands interviews, etc. In other words it hints at nothing other than that I realize attractiveness and beauty play a role in life. Also noting that people do not approach me or consider me attractive does not have any denotation on my sexuality whatsoever. Then again who am I, questioning a deity of knowledge regarding other's sexual lives. Oh but this is not about my sexuality is it but an underhanded way to further demean someone from behind your computer screen right? Basically since it is less socially acceptable to be a bully now adays you have to insult me online. You most likely are good looking and/or privileged.

DISCLAIMER: Yes I'm good looking and privileged.

And fine. But just don't bring up your unattractiveness as a reason for you not having sex.

Oh and, this is what you call bullying? What kind of p*ssy upbringing did you have? I don't bully people in real life nor online. We're having a discussion and sure, I threw around a few personal attacks but dammit man up.

Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Lightning_fan

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"] No, but the very fact that you mentioned your own unattractiveness hints at something. Why would an asexual care about his own attractiveness? Shottayouth13-

And fine. But just don't bring up your unattractiveness as a reason for you not having sex.

Oh and, this is what you call bullying? What kind of p*ssy upbringing did you have? I don't bully people in real life nor online. We're having a discussion and sure, I threw around a few personal attacks but dammit man up.

But it definitely is a contributing factor. I have known asexuals who have been pursued sexually (asexual females mind you but none the less pursued). Certainly it is a contributing factor (hence I listed it). I never said it was the sole reason but it certainly is one. Some asexuals because of the social stigma of being a virgin if given the opportunity would have sexual relations. Me not being given opportunity as well as my lack of interest in pursuing said activities are the reason. It is cyber-bullying to ridicule someone for the way they are like you have.
UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#110 UltimoIce
Member since 2009 • 3074 Posts

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] I can not link the images but search for the FEMA camps. They exist, they are there, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. They can fit millions of people. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Holdren He advocates forced sterilization... If you believe our government are angels who care about all of us than you are hopelessly optimistic in my view. In the UK they banned a male from reproducing, our world is being globalized and the rights of those deemed "inferior" are vanishing. I do not know about you but I am certainly endangered by these policies. Maybe that is why you do not care, maybe you are in favor of Eugenics. Our government and funders of government (Nelson Rockefeller for instance)have advocated population control and yet estrogen is in the water and sex encouraged in the media???? This is because they are trying to increase the populations so they can fill the FEMA camps for their own experiments. Yes I can not back up the motives but I am not claiming that this is a fact but a theory. A theory based on facts (the coffins, the camps, eugenic statements). If you do not think sex is used as a tool to manipulate people I do not know what to say. Lightning_fan
You're meaning to tell me that you're not having sex because you think it's some government conspiracy? From the dawn of mankind people have been having sex. It's part of our nature as humans to do so. People don't need motivation to have sex.

I literally never said that. I am not having sex... 1) Because I am not really attractive meaning the opportunity does not come to me. 2) I am a nonsexual (asexual) so I do not actively pursue opportunities.

Mwahahaha. My image posted earlier stands. I was just biding my time. Waiting. Good things come to those that are patient.

Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Lightning_fan
[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] Attractiveness is more in life than sexual... Symmetry is involved and being attractive opens doors, lands interviews, etc. In other words it hints at nothing other than that I realize attractiveness and beauty play a role in life. Also noting that people do not approach me or consider me attractive does not have any denotation on my sexuality whatsoever. Then again who am I, questioning a deity of knowledge regarding other's sexual lives. Oh but this is not about my sexuality is it but an underhanded way to further demean someone from behind your computer screen right? Basically since it is less socially acceptable to be a bully now adays you have to insult me online. You most likely are good looking and/or privileged.

DISCLAIMER: Yes I'm good looking and privileged. And fine. But just don't bring up your unattractiveness as a reason for you not having sex. Oh and, this is what you call bullying? What kind of p*ssy upbringing did you have? I don't bully people in real life nor online. We're having a discussion and sure, I threw around a few personal attacks but dammit man up.

Like most conspiracy nuts, he's tried to come and make a claim and expects everyone to agree to it. Because it's backfired and people have questioned it, he's now stepping back and trying his hardest to throw bullsh*t at us to try and make his point valid and clear. Sure he's entitled to his opinion, but the problem with these conspiracy nuts is that they don't want to just agree to disagree; they've followed this trend and they want to take the world down with them. So what better way then to undermine people and make them think they're just not seeing the world for what it is, so then hopefully they'll question themselves. Which is exactly what they want. Unfortunately for this Lightning_fan, it hasn't quite turned out that way and he's now stuck in a rut he's trying to dig himself out of. He's calling bully now, before long it'll be the whole "open your eyes" crap. Although, surely him undermining others and calling them desperate sex fiends is far worse "bullying"?

I have not undermined those who have sex... Infact you all are the ones mocking asexuals like myself.
Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Lightning_fan

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"] You're meaning to tell me that you're not having sex because you think it's some government conspiracy? From the dawn of mankind people have been having sex. It's part of our nature as humans to do so. People don't need motivation to have sex.UltimoIce

I literally never said that. I am not having sex... 1) Because I am not really attractive meaning the opportunity does not come to me. 2) I am a nonsexual (asexual) so I do not actively pursue opportunities.

Mwahahaha. My image posted earlier stands. I was just biding my time. Waiting. Good things come to those that are patient.

Except I explained that already... I am not saying I am asexual because of my unattractiveness. I infact called you out on your post hoc ergo procter hoc claim earlier to which you ignored the confrontation.
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Shottayouth13-
[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"]

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] Attractiveness is more in life than sexual... Symmetry is involved and being attractive opens doors, lands interviews, etc. In other words it hints at nothing other than that I realize attractiveness and beauty play a role in life. Also noting that people do not approach me or consider me attractive does not have any denotation on my sexuality whatsoever. Then again who am I, questioning a deity of knowledge regarding other's sexual lives. Oh but this is not about my sexuality is it but an underhanded way to further demean someone from behind your computer screen right? Basically since it is less socially acceptable to be a bully now adays you have to insult me online. You most likely are good looking and/or privileged. Lightning_fan

But it definitely is a contributing factor. I have known asexuals who have been pursued sexually (asexual females mind you but none the less pursued). Certainly it is a contributing factor (hence I listed it). I never said it was the sole reason but it certainly is one. Some asexuals because of the social stigma of being a virgin if given the opportunity would have sexual relations. Me not being given opportunity as well as my lack of interest in pursuing said activities are the reason. It is cyber-bullying to ridicule someone for the way they are like you have.

But why would asexuals care about the social stigma of being a virgin? Asexuality implies a complete lack of desire for sex and sexual relations. Why would an asexual go out of their way to pursue someone sexually just because they were teased a bit for being a virgin?
Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Lightning_fan
[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"]

Shottayouth13-

But why would asexuals care about the social stigma of being a virgin? Asexuality implies a complete lack of desire for sex and sexual relations. Why would an asexual go out of their way to pursue someone sexually just because they were teased a bit for being a virgin?

Ummm social stigma is ridicule based on being asexual... Thus based on willingness to fit in some might be lured into the act of sex. Not saying that I would but I was never given the opportunity and thus that is one reason I have not had sex along with my asexuality.
Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Lightning_fan
[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] Not saying that I would but I was never given the opportunity and thus that is one reason I have not had sex along with my asexuality.

So you don't party much, eh?

I do not drug women in order to have sex with them... One that is criminal and an atrocious action to do. Two, I would not do it because I lack the desire for sex in the first place. Saying not given the opportunity is one thing but I meant opportunities do not come to me. Or insisted on me.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#118 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

Yeah :|.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Shottayouth13-
[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] But it definitely is a contributing factor. I have known asexuals who have been pursued sexually (asexual females mind you but none the less pursued). Certainly it is a contributing factor (hence I listed it). I never said it was the sole reason but it certainly is one. Some asexuals because of the social stigma of being a virgin if given the opportunity would have sexual relations. Me not being given opportunity as well as my lack of interest in pursuing said activities are the reason. It is cyber-bullying to ridicule someone for the way they are like you have.

Ummm social stigma is ridicule based on being asexual... Thus based on willingness to fit in some might be lured into the act of sex. Not saying that I would but I was never given the opportunity and thus that is one reason I have not had sex along with my asexuality.

Social stigma my ass. Relevant --> asexual You keep bringing up the fact that you've never been given the opportunity. That's just hinting that you do want sex but you just can't get any.
Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Lightning_fan
[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"] But why would asexuals care about the social stigma of being a virgin? Asexuality implies a complete lack of desire for sex and sexual relations. Why would an asexual go out of their way to pursue someone sexually just because they were teased a bit for being a virgin?

Social stigma my ass. Relevant --> You keep bringing up the fact that you've never been given the opportunity. That's just hinting that you do want sex but you just can't get any.

I mean opportunities do not approach me, that was the first way I worded that statement. I am just offended that you accuse asexuals of being fake... How is asexual exclusive anyways? If anything Heterosexuals and Homosexuals are exclusive in that they select their partner.
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Shottayouth13-
[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] Ummm social stigma is ridicule based on being asexual... Thus based on willingness to fit in some might be lured into the act of sex. Not saying that I would but I was never given the opportunity and thus that is one reason I have not had sex along with my asexuality.

Social stigma my ass. Relevant --> You keep bringing up the fact that you've never been given the opportunity. That's just hinting that you do want sex but you just can't get any.

I mean opportunities do not approach me, that was the first way I worded that statement. I am just offended that you accuse asexuals of being fake... How is asexual exclusive anyways? If anything Heterosexuals and Homosexuals are exclusive in that they select their partner.

I'm not accusing asexuals of being fake. I'm accusing you of being fake. You want p*ssy but you just can't get any.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts
I'm a pvssyholic.
Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Lightning_fan
[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"] Social stigma my ass. Relevant --> You keep bringing up the fact that you've never been given the opportunity. That's just hinting that you do want sex but you just can't get any.

I'm not accusing asexuals of being fake. I'm accusing you of being fake. You want p*ssy but you just can't get any.

I never said I wanted a slander variation of the word vagina or vagina or penis. I said one reason I have not had sex is because opportunities for sex to not approach me and insist upon sex. I also state I am asexual being the main reason and explained how some asexuals can ave sex if approached and insisted upon (I have had female asexual friends do this). Your image was not true in any way because asexualism is not exclusive in any way.
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Shottayouth13-
[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] I mean opportunities do not approach me, that was the first way I worded that statement. I am just offended that you accuse asexuals of being fake... How is asexual exclusive anyways? If anything Heterosexuals and Homosexuals are exclusive in that they select their partner.

I never said I wanted a slander variation of the word vagina or vagina or penis. I said one reason I have not had sex is because opportunities for sex to not approach me and insist upon sex. I also state I am asexual being the main reason and explained how some asexuals can ave sex if approached and insisted upon (I have had female asexual friends do this). Your image was not true in any way because asexualism is not exclusive in any way.

As I have been stressing, if you were truly an asexual, then you're lack of opportunities would not be a reason for not having sex. Being asexual would be the sole reason because asexuality itself means a lack of desire for sex. The first part of the image is true. Don't deny that.
Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Lightning_fan
[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"] I'm not accusing asexuals of being fake. I'm accusing you of being fake. You want p*ssy but you just can't get any.

As I have been stressing, if you were truly an asexual, then you're lack of opportunities would not be a reason for not having sex. Being asexual would be the sole reason because asexuality itself means a lack of desire for sex. The first part of the image is true. Don't deny that.

Not really, lacking sex drive=/= having sex. I said part of it is due to not having opportunities approach me being one a male (whom are typically aggressors in relationships), and two being unnatractive. It is really quite easy being an unattractive male who is asexual. I am saying that is a factor on why I do not have sex in addition to be me being asexual (not interested in sex really). Are you denying there is pressure in society to have sex?
Ricardomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Ricardomz
Member since 2012 • 2715 Posts

Yes I do.

Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Lightning_fan
[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"] I'm not accusing asexuals of being fake. I'm accusing you of being fake. You want p*ssy but you just can't get any.

In a nutshell; you're straight but you don't get a lot of action.

Nope I am not a heterosexual male. I am an asexual male who does not obtain any "action" and am completely content with this.
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
They soft and yummy
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

prefer milfs myself

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Yes. They smell nice and are soft.
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

Yes. They smell nice and are soft.Fightingfan

like scented tissues

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Yes. They smell nice and are soft.whiskeystrike

like scented tissues

Put your boogies on those both
SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 SteverXIII
Member since 2010 • 3795 Posts
Yeah, guys too
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
That depends upon your definition of both like and girls. Do I care about people in general and therefore the female gender in particular? Yes. Do I have an attraction toward the female gender thus making me a heterosexual? Yes. Does girls in this question refer to those who are young? Not in the intimate sense. At this point about 21 is my lowest limit due to me being 25. Why is this? I'm a heterosexual male who would only romantically seek after females around my own age.
UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 UltimoIce

[QUOTE="UltimoIce"]

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] I literally never said that. I am not having sex... 1) Because I am not really attractive meaning the opportunity does not come to me. 2) I am a nonsexual (asexual) so I do not actively pursue opportunities. Lightning_fan

Except I explained that already... I am not saying I am asexual because of my unattractiveness. I infact called you out on your post hoc ergo procter hoc claim earlier to which you ignored the confrontation.

Because it doesn't matter how this argument plays out from here. You are still going to be ignorant. You aren't going to go "oh, THAT'S why I'm a nut job conspiricist". No use arguing. It's like agree to disagree, only instead of us both standing there nodding at each other, it's like me sitting back with a bag of popcorn while you fling feces at all the people passing by. With all due respect, of course.

Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Lightning_fan
[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] Nope I am not a heterosexual male. I am an asexual male who does not obtain any "action" and am completely content with this.

Then remind me again why you came on this thread? You had to make sure everyone knew you were asexual?

No you suggested that I was bisexual when I came in and said I like everyone and am not an elitist. I just clarified and you all mocked me for it. Tried to paint asexuals as thinking being exclusive with that image when by definition asexualism prohibits being exclusive since you are not rejecting/accepting a partner but just not having any partners.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] I never said I wanted a slander variation of the word vagina or vagina or penis. I said one reason I have not had sex is because opportunities for sex to not approach me and insist upon sex. I also state I am asexual being the main reason and explained how some asexuals can ave sex if approached and insisted upon (I have had female asexual friends do this). Your image was not true in any way because asexualism is not exclusive in any way.

In a nutshell; you're straight but you don't get a lot of action.

Nope I am not a heterosexual male. I am an asexual male who does not obtain any "action" and am completely content with this.

You're gonna settle with just being content?
Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Lightning_fan
[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="meconate"] Then remind me again why you came on this thread? You had to make sure everyone knew you were asexual?

No you suggested that I was bisexual when I came in and said I like everyone and am not an elitist. I just clarified and you all mocked me for it. Tried to paint asexuals as thinking being exclusive with that image when by definition asexualism prohibits being exclusive since you are not rejecting/accepting a partner but just not having any partners.

When did I ever suggest you were bisexual? Nobody mocked you, you just came into the thread all raving about how you don't find women attractive, we just told you to calm down.

I said I like EVERYONE that I am not an ELITIST. Then you come in and say "so you like both?" implying I am bisexual... Not that it is bad to be bi... I just corrected your assumption. I only started "raving" when you all posted that offensive image.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 themajormayor
[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] No you suggested that I was bisexual when I came in and said I like everyone and am not an elitist. I just clarified and you all mocked me for it. Tried to paint asexuals as thinking being exclusive with that image when by definition asexualism prohibits being exclusive since you are not rejecting/accepting a partner but just not having any partners.

When did I ever suggest you were bisexual? Nobody mocked you, you just came into the thread all raving about how you don't find women attractive, we just told you to calm down.

I said I like EVERYONE that I am not an ELITIST. Then you come in and say "so you like both?" implying I am bisexual... Not that it is bad to be bi... I just corrected your assumption. I only started "raving" when you all posted that offensive image.

What are you thinking about when you jack off?
Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Lightning_fan
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="meconate"] When did I ever suggest you were bisexual? Nobody mocked you, you just came into the thread all raving about how you don't find women attractive, we just told you to calm down.

I do not "jack off"
UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 UltimoIce

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="Lightning_fan"] I said I like EVERYONE that I am not an ELITIST. Then you come in and say "so you like both?" implying I am bisexual... Not that it is bad to be bi... I just corrected your assumption. I only started "raving" when you all posted that offensive image.Lightning_fan

I do not "jack off"

Please forgive my friend here. That was cras and uncalled for. What he meant to ask is, what do you 'make love to yourself' to?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 themajormayor

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] What are you thinking about when you jack off? UltimoIce

I do not "jack off"

Please forgive my friend here. That was cras and uncalled for. What he meant to ask is, what do you 'make love to yourself' to?

:lol:
Lightning_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Lightning_fan

[QUOTE="Lightning_fan"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] What are you thinking about when you jack off? UltimoIce

I do not "jack off"

I do not "make love" to myself.
Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts
girls are icky