Do you guys think that criminals should be tortured?

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
[QUOTE="clayron"][QUOTE="Scoob64"]

[QUOTE="Omni-Wrath"]

Why should they get the chair. WHAT WILL KILLING THEM DO ANYTHING?

Just let them rot in kail it's more than enough.

The only way I see it to see a decrese in crime would be like if not the police but some divine being would start a mass crusade against criminals and killed everone one of them, maybe that would decrease it.

well, for one - I'd prefer my tax dollars taken out of my pay check didn't go to buy child/mass murderers food, medical care, and toilet tissue as they sit in prison... but rather, to something a bit more useful...

While I am not pro-cap. Punishment I strongly feel that convicted child rapists, not molesters, should be given the death penalty. I know people will disagree with this, particularly BiancaDK.

this because a lot of em could be innocent. back when dna wasnt around now it is many innocent are going free. if you kill that person..
Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts

I think the family should decide. Final say so being the wife or husband, which absent, to the parents.

EMOEVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 EMOEVOLUTION
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts

it matters what they do and why they do it.

BumFluff122

No. What causes all of humanities problems is our emotions.. but they also have benefits. It's best to remain neutral with emotions when applying punishment. Or you become just as bad as the emotional criminal to begin with(or one who lacks emotions all together).

Cruelty is learned. If you punish people with tortue you're only reaffirming their lot in life to begin with.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

The cruel, vindicative, and downright mean side of me, which is the dominant part, says hell yes, lets do it.

The other side of me, the one that tells me to adhere to the laws set in place by my superiors, tells me to do no more than I am allowed.

Unfortunately, to not wind up in prison myself, or be thought as some degenerate psychopathic lunatic, I have to listen to that last part and not do whatever I feel like when doing my job.

cpo335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55 cpo335
Member since 2002 • 5463 Posts
You need to specify what you mean by criminal...
Trmpt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Trmpt
Member since 2008 • 2381 Posts

[QUOTE="BumFluff122"]

it matters what they do and why they do it.

EMOEVOLUTION

No. What causes all of humanities problems is our emotions.. but they also have benefits. It's best to remain neutral with emotions when applying punishment. Or you become just as bad as the emotional criminal to begin with(or one who lacks emotions all together).

Cruelty is learned. If you punish people with tortue you're only reaffirming their lot in life to begin with.

That is never going to happen.