Did you guys see Steven Soderbergh's Contagion (2011)?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1 deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
Member since 2020 • 1426 Posts

Contagion again getting popularity online as the movie depicts current coronavirus like virus pandemic globally. Very scary movie with ensemble cast.

Well?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

The funny thing is, the writers of Contagion talk about this whole Covid-19 pandemic not to long ago and despite the movie was release back in 2011, the writers knew something like this was gonna happened at some point. Its not a matter of how, but when? If anyone likes the movie Contagion, I also recommend checking out the movie Outbreak as well.

Here's an article if anyone wants to read about Contagion vs today's pandemic. Link: How the movie ‘Contagion’ perfectly predicted the 2020 covid-19 crisis

Edit: I saw the movie back in 2011 when it release and Matt Damon was awesome in that movie and as well Anna Jacoby-Heron. I might rewatch it cause this movie is almost a decade old. I wonder what Matt Damon thinks all of this now?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3 deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
Member since 2020 • 1426 Posts

@davillain- said:

The funny thing is, the writers of Contagion talk about this whole Covid-19 pandemic not to long ago and despite the movie was release back in 2011, the writers knew something like this was gonna happened at some point. Its not a matter of how, but when? If anyone likes the movie Contagion, I also recommend checking out the movie Outbreak as well.

Here's an article if anyone wants to read about Contagion vs today's pandemic. Link: How the movie ‘Contagion’ perfectly predicted the 2020 covid-19 crisis

Edit: I saw the movie back in 2011 when it release and Matt Damon was awesome in that movie and as well Anna Jacoby-Heron. I might rewatch it cause this movie is almost a decade old. I wonder what Matt Damon thinks all of this now?

Outbreak is pretty awesome, seen it :)

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7270 Posts

@magnum3000: @magnum3000: Contagion and Outbreak are both pretty good movies, but I think the Contagion writers did better research. Also, I didn't notice Steven Soderbergh directed it. Man, that guy is great.