Did Joe Biden use cancel culture to destroy PG?

• 71 results
Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll Did Joe Biden use cancel culture to destroy PG? (27 votes)

Yes, he couldn’t handle sargent’s hot takes 41%
No, Provide citation countering studies, ZARYIA SPECIAL 59%

Fight the power!

• 
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#52 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58322 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@sargentd said:

@YearoftheSnake5: @LJS9502_basic:the FBI and DOJ are being ran as arms of the DNC.

You guys are bigger conspiracy theorists than I am.

Disgruntled fired security threats lol.. listen to the hearings and stop ignoring what's in your face.

No they are not. FYI the head of the FBI is a trump appointee. And both are conservative in nature.

Pretty much this.

FBI is an extremely conservative agency by nature, with a Trump-appointed lead, and Trump appointed judges everywhere to further solidify their foothold.

The GOP is not the victim here, they are the perpetrator; and the US as a whole is subject to the whims of an extremely far-right minority because the GOP kowtows to their every whim.

It's not a conspiracy, it's just a big question of how they get away with it. And the answer is simple: they lie and cheat and play dirty because they would lose by any fair and honest means.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8773 Posts

Looks like Republicans are trying to take over the OT arm of the Gamespot forums. Another Jan. 6th!

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3411 Posts

It's cool that now we can have all the maga nutjobs in one single thread.

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 2192 Posts

This thread was made to mock the people that argued for days and always had to have last word.

Didn’t disappoint.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@robotlord said:
@kathaariancode said:

It's cool that now we can have all the maga nutjobs in one single thread.

You mean people who like to use critical thinking and not just randomly link liberal universities or fake news like NPR.

Hahahaha morning laughs are always great.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8233 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes said:

This thread was made to mock the people that argued for days and always had to have last word.

Didn’t disappoint.

I will miss the PG forum.

Look I'll talk to you guys about video games and biscuits. That's all good. But I do enjoy talking to people about politics/culture/current events.

That's the stuff that actually affects everyone. I thought it was cool GS had a space for it.

Whether it's economy or military or just straight up government officials I thought having a space for it here was cool.

People might not like my takes, but they are my takes and it was cool talking about it with you guys. Even when most users here disagreed with me on something I still enjoyed it.

There's so much to talk about when it comes to politics. There's a reason it was the most active here besides system wars.

I'm sincerely worried about the state of the US.

Stuff like this for example is both sad and hilarious:

Would love to talk to you guys about it. But I guess talking about biscuits is cool too. Just don't have as much of a need to discuss it or something like activation merger compared to the state of my country/world.

Loading Video...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd: Fetterman is fine.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic: he sure don't sound fine

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:

@LJS9502_basic: he sure don't sound fine

He had a stroke so he has some delay with auditory. He knows what he's doing. Just doesn't speak as easily as pre stroke. I don't know why some people use personal attacks rather than an articulate, factual, discussion on why they disagree. Well, I do know but I won't get into it here.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SargentD

@robotlord said:
@sargentd said:

I will miss the PG forum.

@sheevpalpamemes said:

Didn’t disappoint.

I've seen this happen on many social sites, whether it be reddit or discord or several forums. People go back and forth non stop, trying to get the last post.

The issue is they don't understand issues are more nuanced than one and done. For example here are a few hot topics people go in endless circles: Climate change, the 2020 election results, and vaccines. There is no known final answer on these. We are still researching. No one side is correct, so the arguments never end.

It's honestly silly. I can see why forums are removing political sections.

Sure things can be nuance. New information can come out and change the direction of the conversation and yes anything political tends to have alot of back n forth between opposing viewpoints. But I don't see anything inherently wrong with that. That's just the nature of politics. If you expect people not to go back n forth on political discussions, how would someone discuss these types of topics. I guess state your view but never respond to the opposing view? Like I said it's just the nature of it. It's people bouncing information back n forth.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@sargentd: they don't want discussions, they want lots of "what's your favorite" threads.

easier to sell PI to advertisers that way.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 SargentD

@comp_atkins said:

@sargentd: they don't want discussions, they want lots of "what's your favorite" threads.

easier to sell PI to advertisers that way.

Facts

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19573 Posts

@robotlord: There's no need to resort to wild conspiracy theories and shadowy inside jobs.

The simpler explanation is that Musk himself is reckless and incompetent, which is pretty clear from everything he has done with Twitter over the past year. He fired everyone who knew what they were doing, so it's no surprise that a Twitter event failed.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 SargentD

@robotlord said:

Elon Musk possibly a left wing psy-op plant?

https://newrepublic.com/post/172984/desantis-twitter-campaign-launch-disaster

He completely ruined DeSantises announcement. It might be over before it started for my man Ron. All thanks to Elon's incompetent left leaning engineers, or something more sinister?

Nope Ron is just super cringe and picked a stupid platform to announce his presidential run. Didn't even have the nerve to show his face on a webcam. DeSantis looking softer every day. My big toe has more charisma than DeSantis. Really shouldn't have ran but what ever, hope Trump doesn't hurt him too bad and ruin his career of being a politician for ever. he is definitely a politician in the way he talks. Ron relies on his big Donors. Maybe Elon is one of them.

Maybe he owed Elon a favor for his money donation and that's why he announced his run on Twitter Spaces without even a webcam 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a doofus

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@robotlord said:

Elon Musk possibly a left wing psy-op plant?

https://newrepublic.com/post/172984/desantis-twitter-campaign-launch-disaster

He completely ruined DeSantises announcement. It might be over before it started for my man Ron. All thanks to Elon's incompetent left leaning engineers, or something more sinister?

lol desantis's some other NON-POLITICAL person's launch

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36041 Posts

Do you think congress will hammer out the debt ceiling deal by June 5th?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127506 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

Do you think congress will hammer out the debt ceiling deal by June 5th?

It's in everyone interest except for a few loud mouths.