loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts

This is all to say that there's no reason why three Northwest Iowa Community College students should've been bored enough to peel the dry skin off their feet, mix their actual human skin into a bag of shredded cheese, then sit back and watch while their roommate unknowingly ate it.

On Monday, 20-year-old Lindsey Ann Cundiff, a nursing student and member of the All-Iowa Academic Team; Kyiah Elaine Kastner, a 19-year-old former Honor List student; and 20-year-old Ellie Thompson were all charged with assault in the incident. The student who ate the skin shavings was only identified as "a fourth roommate," and the cursed bag of cheese was consumed in their Osceola Hall dorm room on the school's campus.

Source

Yummy!?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

My honest response to this would get me banned...

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8772 Posts

Wtf, man. W T F ?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

-_-

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

I guess that happens when people live in small crammed areas. Idk, how big or small this dorm was but four people in a single dorm with nothing to do can make anyone go crazy. Don't know how they are going cope with jail life. Probably lots of crying and sobbing. They wasted their whole careers for this and are going to regret their entire lives.

At least now, the victim now has a single dorm all to herself.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

That's disgusting. I find any prank were people mess with someones food to be wrong.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#7  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10589 Posts

Hypothetical Questioner: "Madrocketeer, why do you hate humans so much? Why do you repeatedly keep referring to us as 'the talking ape race,' and think we shouldn't be allowed to govern ourselves?"

Me: "Because they generally are. Humans in general are stupid, overly emotional, overly attached to things, self-serving, self-deluding, corruptible, short-sighted, and they f*** up. Also, they can govern themselves just fine - as long as there is some kind of counterbalance to their flaws."

Hypothetical Questioner: "Oh, come on, we can't be that bad."

Me: "Exhibit A." (Points to the article referenced in this thread)

Hypothetical Questioner: "..."

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@PernicioEnigma said:

That's disgusting. I find any prank were people mess with someones food to be wrong.

Yeah, that is a serious breach of trust.

I mean, there is some stuff you simply do not do.

I think I have a pretty good sense of humor, but I am not a big fan of pranks, especially physical pranks (greasing floors, tampering with someone's food, pulling someone's pants down, etc.).

I'm not a violent person, but I might put someone's head through the drywall if they did that to me. Then again it might be better to sue them for every penny they have; that'd be legal and it would **** their life up.

@madrocketeer said:

Hypothetical Questioner: "Madrocketeer, why do you hate humans so much? Why do you repeatedly keep referring to us as 'the talking ape race,' and think we shouldn't be allowed to govern ourselves?"

Me: "Because they generally are. Humans in general are stupid, overly emotional, overly attached to things, self-serving, self-deluding, corruptible, short-sighted, and they f*** up. Also, they can govern themselves just fine - as long as there is some kind of counterbalance to their flaws."

Hypothetical Questioner: "Oh, come on, we can't be that bad."

Me: "Exhibit A." (Points to the article referenced in this thread)

Hypothetical Questioner: "..."

You're such a misanthrope *sigh*

Unfortunately your attitude might be justified.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1342 Posts

Kids come up with disgusting things to do to each other nowadays. I recall a bunch of perverted teens at St. Michael's School in Toronto a few years ago anally raping other students with a broomstick.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/st-michaels-college-school-shared-on-social-media-1.5307426