Bill Gates or Steve Jobs: Which one you consider to be more visionary / smarter?

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

Jobs is repeatable able to convince millions of people to pay for his over priced shiny products.

That takes high levels of intelligence on his part.:P

dercoo

And with this, I'll have to agree.

mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#52 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts

bill gates is the master of his domain, half the world uses windows on computers and apple is known for having overpriced stuff...selling a phone for almost 800 dollars? and the phone part doesn't work as well, thank you i'll use my app-less blackberry thank you much

Plzhelpmelearn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Plzhelpmelearn
Member since 2010 • 1270 Posts

I think of Gates as more of the competitive businessman. He isn't someone who knows how to create big things himself, but he's good at taking the achievements of others and packaging them into a marketable product. He's good at pushing that product.

Steve Jobs I've always thought of as a more artistic type. I remember seeing him interviewed in the '90s about the design of the Apple II. He went into great detail about the use of space inside of the unit, and he spoke of the placement of components in clearly artistic terms. It was like a canvas for him. He merged the technical and creative in ways I hadn't really considered myself.

In other words, I don't believe they are directly comparable, at least not in the context of the question, i.e. "visionary/smarter".

m0zart
C'mon... you don't think Microsoft Bob was a piece of art?!?
mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts

apple in the beginning was very much for the people, now its like there trying to take every last penny the people have

things like the macbook air is an example of something than microsoft(to my knowledge) has never done

Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts

Jobs is repeatable able to convince millions of people to pay for his over priced shiny products.

That takes high levels of intelligence on his part.:P

dercoo

He's definitely good at marketing, I must give him that. I don't know if that speaks to his intelligence or not, but he's a good salesman. He's also more charismatic than Bill Gates, but again I don't think that speaks to his intelligence.

I'm sort of getting off on an unrelated tangent here, but I think that Bill Gates is a genius. I've read his books and many books about him, and the guy started working on retro computers as a kid in middle school and high school. He went to Harvard but chose to leave because he had too many ideas for his own company and was basically more advanced than their program was at the time. He certainly didn't create Microsoft on his own, but he was the pioneer of the enterprise, and he's been able to successfully adapt with the times. I think he's brilliant. I've watched and read so many interviews with him, and he certainly knows what he's talking about. He also seems like a really cool guy, what with his foundation and philanthropy. He's also very humble. I'd love to meet him and exchange a few words. I look up to him. :)

There you go, Clayron...There's my Bill Gates rant! :P

Cataclism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 Cataclism
Member since 2007 • 1537 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="sboyer2"]iPhone revolutionized my life... can't say the same for anything Bill Gates has achievedsboyer2

How about the computer you're on now? And if a phone revolutionized your life.....

i use a mac

LOL FAIL. Macs ARE computers.

gaming25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 gaming25
Member since 2010 • 6181 Posts

[QUOTE="ShAbInAtOr"][QUOTE="Nifty_Shark"]Well didn't Gates pretty much steal from Apple. It's been a while since I've seen the flick Pirates of Silicon Valley.Nifty_Shark

No not really.No.No he didn't.No.Idon't think so.Nope.NANA.No. :lol:

Well in the movie it had Bill and his team working with those new LISA computers and basically Bill modified it a bit and started selling it as Windows.

If you are thinking of that same movie then I am thinking of, well that movie was one of the biggest looking fabrications that I have ever seen in my life.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
In technical stuff Jobs In fashion stuff Jobs In financial stuff Gates In evil stuff Gates
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 kuraimen
[QUOTE="Nifty_Shark"]

[QUOTE="ShAbInAtOr"] No not really.No.No he didn't.No.Idon't think so.Nope.NANA.No. :lol:gaming25

Well in the movie it had Bill and his team working with those new LISA computers and basically Bill modified it a bit and started selling it as Windows.

If you are thinking of that same movie then I am thinking of, well that movie was one of the biggest looking fabrications that I have ever seen in my life.

He didn't steal the OS from Apple but they bought DOS from a Seattle company and the windows appearance was taken from Apple who took it from Xerox. Gates was never very good at computer stuff, Jobs was better but Gates was a better business man by the long shot.
Cataclism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Cataclism

[QUOTE="CRS98"]

Bill Gates. He did create the highest-selling operating system. And also, because Apple is evil.

foxhound_fox

Wow... I will now be removing all Apple software from my computer and will never,ever buy or use an Apple product... ever. That is absolutely, astoundingly, mind-****ingly in-sane. Stopping the device from working because the user didn't respond to a forced ad? That is downright diabolical. Even the devil himself wouldn't be able to think up something like that.

Know the best part? It's coming out soon!

It's called the iAd and it's coming out in Iphone OS 4.0

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 kuraimen

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]

[QUOTE="CRS98"]

Bill Gates. He did create the highest-selling operating system. And also, because Apple is evil.

Cataclism

Wow... I will now be removing all Apple software from my computer and will never,ever buy or use an Apple product... ever. That is absolutely, astoundingly, mind-****ingly in-sane. Stopping the device from working because the user didn't respond to a forced ad? That is downright diabolical. Even the devil himself wouldn't be able to think up something like that.

I don't see that as much different as what Microsoft does with Windows, Windows is a closed system and they won't accept non-Windows approved formats. The reason why the users are not as affected as with Apple is because Windows is so popular that the formats they use are pretty universal. You have to follow Microsoft rules or you're out of place. Remember that if you modified the Xbox they basically render it useless. It's basically the same philosophy and one of the reasons I try to stay away from both Microsoft and Apple products although it's easier to stay away from Apple because they don't control 90+% of the market.

Cataclism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Cataclism

[QUOTE="Cataclism"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]

kuraimen

I don't see that as much different as what Microsoft does with Windows, Windows is a closed system and they won't accept non-Windows approved formats. The reason why the users are not as affected as with Apple is because Windows is so popular that the formats they use are pretty universal. You have to follow Microsoft rules or you're out of place. Remember that if you modified the Xbox they basically render it useless. It's basically the same philosophy and one of the reasons I try to stay away from both Microsoft and Apple products although it's easier to stay away from Apple because they don't control 90+% of the market.

I don't see any unscapable ads on my screen. And Microsoft doesn't monitor the applications that are made for windows.
And formats are not exactly dependent on the OS. Microsoft didn't create mp3, ou jpeg and etc. Anyone with enough knowledge can create an application that can read a format.

Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts

[QUOTE="Nifty_Shark"]

[QUOTE="ShAbInAtOr"] No not really.No.No he didn't.No.Idon't think so.Nope.NANA.No. :lol:gaming25

Twas THIS movie. Entertaining at least though if it wasn't accurate like you say

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

Gates revolutionized computers. Jobs jams them into shiny plastic cases and sells them for $500 more than they're worth. If you want to talk visionaries, we should be comparing Bill Gates and Steve Wozniak.

Avatar image for Vinegar_Strokes
Vinegar_Strokes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Vinegar_Strokes
Member since 2010 • 3401 Posts

Gate's idea to license software and not sell it was his biggest stroke of genius.

Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#67 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts

CRS98

Came across something while reading it:

Cracked, i am disappoint.

Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts
I don't get it
smc91352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 smc91352
Member since 2009 • 7786 Posts
Cracked, i am disappoint.Zerocrossings
Internet Explorer provided by Dell

Zerocrossings, i am disappoint.[spoiler] :P only kidding [/spoiler]
Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts

I don't get itNifty_Shark

It's an ad :P

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

[QUOTE="Cataclism"]

Cataclism

I don't see any unscapable ads on my screen. And Microsoft doesn't monitor the applications that are made for windows.
And formats are not exactly dependent on the OS. Microsoft didn't create mp3, ou jpeg and etc. Anyone with enough knowledge can create an application that can read a format.

They make an unscapable browser. Apple doesn't monitor all the applications that are made for Mac either and MS monitors the applications people make for Xbox for example just as Apple does with iPhone.

Anybody can make applications for specific formats but it takes time and resources to tackle all the compatibility issues, specially if you try and make your own formats all the time instead of supporting universal ones. Not all formats or protocols are OS-dependent but MS has tried hard to make exclusive proprietary protocols before to control the market. In fact they made it one of their main market strategies (see the leaked Halloween documents and what they tried to do with java). Microsoft is as controlling as they get but they haven't been 100% succesful.

Mcspanky37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Mcspanky37
Member since 2010 • 1693 Posts
Apple has made some pretty cool toys I guess. Nothing really useful but they look cool. I think I'll go with Gates on this one.
chris_yz80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 chris_yz80
Member since 2004 • 1219 Posts

[QUOTE="Cataclism"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

kuraimen

They make an unscapable browser. Apple doesn't monitor all the applications that are made for Mac either and MS monitors the applications people make for Xbox for example just as Apple does with iPhone.

Anybody can make applications for specific formats but it takes time and resources to tackle all the compatibility issues, specially if you try and make your own formats all the time instead of supporting universal ones. Not all formats or protocols are OS-dependent but MS has tried hard to make exclusive proprietary protocols before to control the market. In fact they made it one of their main market strategies (see the leaked Halloween documents and what they tried to do with java). Microsoft is as controlling as they get but they haven't been 100% succesful.

But these are so isolated relative to apple and their well i would go as far as calling it censorship. Besides javas a terrible example since jobs seems to foam at the mouth whenever its mentioned

Avatar image for Fuhgeddabouditt
Fuhgeddabouditt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Fuhgeddabouditt
Member since 2010 • 5468 Posts
Bill Gates by many miles.
Notsogr8one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Notsogr8one
Member since 2004 • 3739 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]In technical stuff Jobs In fashion stuff Jobs In financial stuff Gates In evil stuff Gates

But... but... Gates is the greatest philanthropist of all time :(
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
Bill gates easily. Bill does so much for the world, he's so charitable and generous with the money he has. I've never even heard of steve jobs doing anything charitable.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

[QUOTE="Cataclism"]

chris_yz80

But these are so isolated relative to apple and their well i would go as far as calling it censorship. Besides javas a terrible example since jobs seems to foam at the mouth whenever its mentioned

Those are by no means isolated. It is one of Microsoft's main marketing strategies. How do you think they got to control most of the market? by making the market as closed to MS products as possible. They let a relative freedom as long as they can control it.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 kuraimen
[QUOTE="Notsogr8one"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]In technical stuff Jobs In fashion stuff Jobs In financial stuff Gates In evil stuff Gates

But... but... Gates is the greatest philanthropist of all time :(

Many rich people give to charity just to improve their image. For me it counts more how you manage your business. If, for example, your business is responssible for many people suffering and you justify it by donating some money I would say you're a hypocrite and are looking for an easy way out. Gates is not making people suffering (well you could say Windows makes people suffer :P) but MS business strategy has limted the market in a way that it has almost become a complete monopoly and actively hindering efforts to make it more universal and open. I don't buy all that charitable crap as long as his business was the way it was he was a hypocrite for me.
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]In technical stuff Jobs In fashion stuff Jobs In financial stuff Gates In evil stuff Gates

Gates is not evil.
Avatar image for Mercury_May2112
Mercury_May2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Mercury_May2112
Member since 2007 • 2507 Posts

I believe that Gates is the one of the world's greatest business man but Jobs is extremely good at making a product mainstream and refining it. It may cost a bit and it may not be "as good" as other products, but they sure are refined.

HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

Jobs built the biggest empire of fanboys to date.

if this was the criteria, Jobs would be winning this poll.

Gates....obviously.

alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 alexside1
Member since 2006 • 4412 Posts
[QUOTE="t3hrubikscube"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]In technical stuff Jobs In fashion stuff Jobs In financial stuff Gates In evil stuff Gates

Gates is not evil.

nor is Microsoft. It's funny how people calling it a monopoly and never seem to provide it with evidence.
HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

[QUOTE="t3hrubikscube"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]In technical stuff Jobs In fashion stuff Jobs In financial stuff Gates In evil stuff Gatesalexside1
Gates is not evil.

nor is Microsoft. It's funny how people calling it a monopoly and never seem to provide it with evidence.

85=100. OS'es

Zune's 12%= 100%

Xbox's ~23%= 100%

IE's 60% also = 100%

they earned all these the fair way, they had an OS, they should be fine to put an already-free browsing application with it. nothing stopped many of us from downloading earlier and later browsers, like Firefox.

their court tactics for proving that IE was essential for Windows stability, that was an evil tactic

but Apple rigged HTML5 to look better than Flash. just recently. so they don't operate any different. minus the court case, of course.

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]In technical stuff Jobs In fashion stuff Jobs In financial stuff Gates In evil stuff Gatest3hrubikscube
Gates is not evil.

Gates does charity. Jobs is in the business of selling cheap crap at $1,000+ prices. Unless I've got the wrong definition of the word, I'm fairly sure that is Jobs who is evil.

Blubadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Blubadox
Member since 2006 • 3777 Posts

[QUOTE="t3hrubikscube"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]In technical stuff Jobs In fashion stuff Jobs In financial stuff Gates In evil stuff GatesDark_Knight6

Gates is not evil.

Gates does charity. Jobs is in the business of selling cheap crap at $1,000+ prices. Unless I've got the wrong definition of the word, I'm fairly sure that is Jobs who is evil.

Jobs not evil, he doesn't work for money...but he has a mental problem.

fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts
I'm sure Jobs is smart, but it's still a mismatch. Bill Gates I think will be remembered as the greatest innovator of our time.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 kuraimen

[QUOTE="t3hrubikscube"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]Gates is not evil.alexside1

From a post I made sometime ago.

With MS there's always more than meets the eye. From the lawsuit against MS in the US:

17. These barriers magnify and reinforce each other because the value of an operating system to a consumer is directly related to two factors: the availability of a variety of high quality applications that run on that system, and the number of users who use that operating system and thus are able to share information and work with the system without additional training. ISVs, in turn, tend to develop applications for operating systems with a large installed base of users, and consumers gravitate towards operating systems with a large base of applications.

18. Microsoft's anticompetitive contracting practices described below significantly increase the already high barriers to entry and expansion facing competitors in the PC operating system market. These practices reduce the likelihood that OEMs will license and promote non-Microsoft PC operating systems, make it more difficult for Microsoft's competitors to persuade ISVs to develop applications for their operating systems, and impede the ability of a non-Microsoft PC operating system to expand its installed base of users.

Microsoft's Exclusionary and Anticompetitive OEM
Licenses Foreclose Access to the OEM Channel by
Microsoft's PC Operating System Competitors

19. In 1980, IBM agreed to license the original version of MS-DOS from Microsoft for IBM's PC, which experienced considerable success. Other OEMs also used MS-DOS in order better to emulate the IBM PC. Microsoft quickly dominated and gained a monopoly in the market for PC operating systems. It then entered into a series of exclusionary and anticompetitive contract terms to maintain its monopoly.

20. Because of Microsoft's monopoly position in the marketplace, OEMs believe that they must offer MS-DOS and Windows to their customers. Profit margins in the computer hardware industry are very thin and OEMs want to obtain MS-DOS and Windows at the lowest possible cost. Microsoft has induced many OEMs to execute anticompetitive "per processor" contracts for MS-DOS and Windows, even though many would prefer to preserve their freedom to offer PCs with non-Microsoft operating systems.

Microsoft's Licenses Impose a Penalty or Tax Paid to
Microsoft on OEMs' Use of Non-Microsoft PC Operating Systems

21. Microsoft's licenses impose a penalty or "tax" paid to Microsoft upon OEMs' use of competing PC operating systems. "Per processor" licenses require OEMs to pay a royalty for each computer the OEM sells containing a particular processor (e.g., an Intel 386 microprocessor) whether or not the OEM has included a Microsoft operating system with that computer.

22. Microsoft's per processor contracts penalize OEMs, during the life of the contract, for installing a non-Microsoft operating system. OEMs that have signed per processor contracts with Microsoft are deterred from using competitive alternatives to Microsoft operating systems.

The Contract Length of Microsoft's Anticompetitive
Per Processor Contracts Magnifies Its Exclusionary Effects

23. Microsoft further impedes PC operating system competitors by executing long-term contracts with major OEMs, and by requiring minimum commitments and crediting unused balances to future contracts, which effectively extends the contract term and makes it economically unattractive for an OEM to install a non- Microsoft operating system.

24. Microsoft's exclusionary licenses are often for a duration of three years or more -- a period of time equal to, or exceeding, the product life cycle of most PC operating system products. Microsoft often extends the term of its OEM licenses through amendment. Thus, Microsoft's anticompetitive per processor contracts can extend to beyond five years.

Microsoft's Exclusionary Contracts Foreclose
Other PC Operating System Vendors From a Substantial
and Critically Important Segment of the Market

25. Access to the OEM channel is critical to the success of a competing operating system. The overwhelming majority of PCs are sold with a pre-installed operating system. Thus, to reach the ultimate consumer of an operating system, it is important that competitors have access to OEMs. Operating system vendors, as well as OEMs, confirm that successful entry is extremely difficult in the absence of "proper support" in the OEM channel in the form of public commitments to sell a new operating system.

26. Since 1988, Microsoft has induced major OEMs to execute per processor contracts, many of which extend for several years. These OEMs are critical to the success of a new operating system entrant; it would be virtually impossible for a new entrant to achieve commercial success solely through license agreements with small OEMs that are not covered by Microsoft's per processor agreements. According to Microsoft, in fiscal year 1993, per processor agreements accounted for an estimated 60% of Microsoft's MS-DOS sales to OEMs and 43% of Windows sales to OEMs.

27. Competing operating system developers, finding the largest OEMs contractually bound by Microsoft's exclusionary licenses, are disadvantaged in their efforts to bring to the consumer less expensive and/or better quality operating system products.

28. The effect of Microsoft's licensing practices has been to exclude competitors by unreasonable and anticompetitive means and to lessen competition in the relevant market. Microsoft's practices deter OEMs from entering into licensing agreements with competing operating system providers, discourage OEMs who agree to sell non-Microsoft operating systems from promoting those products, and raise the price of computers sold with competing operating systems, thereby depressing the demand and restricting the output of these products. Microsoft's licensing practices have effectively foreclosed a substantial share of the relevant market; they are exclusionary, anticompetitive, and not justified by legitimate business considerations.

Somethings about the trials:

Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates was called "evasive and nonresponsive" by a source present at a session in which Gates was questioned on his deposition.[2] He argued over the definitions of words such as "compete", "concerned", "ask", and "we".[3] BusinessWeek reported, "Early rounds of his deposition show him offering obfuscatory answers and saying 'I don't recall' so many times that even the presiding judge had to chuckle. Worse, many of the technology chief's denials and pleas of ignorance have been directly refuted by prosecutors with snippets of E-mail Gates both sent and received."[4]Intel Vice-President Steven McGeady, called as a witness, quoted Paul Maritz, a senior Microsoft vice president as having stated an intention to "extinguish" and "smother" rival Netscape Communications Corporation and to "cut off Netscape's air supply" by giving away a clone of Netscape's flagship product for free. The Microsoft executive denied the allegations.[5]

Judge Jackson issued his findings of fact[11] on November 5, 1999, which stated that Microsoft's dominance of the x86 based personal computer operating systems market constituted a monopoly, and that Microsoft had taken actions to crush threats to that monopoly, including Apple, Java, Netscape, Lotus Notes, Real Networks, Linux, and others. Then on April 3, 2000, he issued a two-part ruling: his conclusions of law were that Microsoft had committed monopolization, attempted monopolization, and tying in violation of Sections 1 and 2 of the Sherman Act, and his remedy was that Microsoft must be broken into two separate units, one to produce the operating system, and one to produce other software components.

The D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals overturned Judge Jackson's rulings against Microsoft. This was partly because the Appellate court had adopted a "drastically altered scope of liability" under which the Remedies could be taken, and also partly due to the embargoed interviews Judge Jackson had given to the news media while he was still hearing the case, in violation of the Code of Conduct for US Judges.[13] Judge Jackson did not attend the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals hearing, in which the appeals court judges accused him of unethical conduct and determined he should have recused himself from the case.[14]

Judge Jackson's response to this was that Microsoft's conduct itself was the cause of any "perceived bias"; Microsoft executives had "proved, time and time again, to be inaccurate, misleading, evasive, and transparently false. ... Microsoft is a company with an institutional disdain for both the truth and for rules of law that lesser entities must respect. It is also a company whose senior management is not averse to offering specious testimony to support spurious defenses to claims of its wrongdoing."[15]

Today MS keeps having questionable relations with hardware vendors: http://blog.seattlepi.com/microsoft/archives/132989.asp

And charging other companies for using Linux! http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10458849-16.html

If that's not disgusting and a way to try to control the market I don't know what is.

kuraimen

I have my reasons for what I say I don't write stuff just because, I have worked with computers for a long time. Interestingly enough people usually just ignores all that and never debates even half the points made in those statements. Of course that's exactly what MS wants for you to ignore all that stuff and focus on the charitable Billy.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 kuraimen
I'm sure Jobs is smart, but it's still a mismatch. Bill Gates I think will be remembered as the greatest innovator of our time. fidosim
MS innovated very little. Most MS technology was bought to thrid parties or copied. What MS achieved was making it all mainstream. They are good at marketing not innovation.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#89 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
Bill Gates is one of the richest men on earth. Bill Gates by far.