*Bill & Ted: Face the Music* official trailer is here and look what they did to Keanu Reeves!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

They did it! They shaved Keanu's beard. And now he looks ten years older lol. But hey, I'm down without the beard. As for the movie itself, I'm hype.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I use to love these movies when I was a kid I will watch it just for the nostalgia.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8772 Posts

I will watch this movie.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

Those movies were stupid, but ultimately entertaining. Neither Keanu Reeves or Alex Winter NEEDED to do this, but the fact that both were trying for years to get this going says a lot. Seeing them in the trailer just made made me smile, and the fact they're their fifties doing this makes it funnier.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

Original cast....check.

Original writer....check.

Original director....check. Not the original director....but it is the director that did Galaxy Quest, another campy yet endearing movie.

I think this is going to be a decent movie, but really good nostalgia trip haha.

@hallenbeck77 said:

Those movies were stupid, but ultimately entertaining. Neither Keanu Reeves or Alex Winter NEEDED to do this, but the fact that both were trying for years to get this going says a lot. Seeing them in the trailer just made made me smile, and the fact they're their fifties doing this makes it funnier.

I think that is why I am excited. Keannu Reeves is not "Ted" any more....he is Neo, or John Wick, or whatever... but I still think it's great they're doing this. Obviously a passion project of sorts.

I wonder who got the ball rolling on this? Like, was it planned from the start to do three movies? Or did one of them just wake up one day and be like "Hmm, I wonder if Keannu wants to make another Bill and Ted movie. I should call that dude" lol

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26098 Posts

The visual effects are much better looking than the two main actors.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
Member since 2020 • 1426 Posts

Keanu looks like a deranged serial killer without the beard lol

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DEVILinIRON

Catch ya later, Bill and Ted!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Original cast....check.

Original director....check. Not the original director....but it is the director that did Galaxy Quest, another campy yet endearing movie.

I think this is going to be a decent movie, but really good nostalgia trip haha.

@hallenbeck77 said:

I think that is why I am excited. Keannu Reeves is not "Ted" any more....he is Neo, or John Wick, or whatever... but I still think it's great they're doing this. Obviously a passion project of sorts.

I wonder who got the ball rolling on this? Like, was it planned from the start to do three movies? Or did one of them just wake up one day and be like "Hmm, I wonder if Keannu wants to make another Bill and Ted movie. I should call that dude" lol

From what I understand, Keanu was open to do another sequel for the past years and was thrill to do it again now. I'm surprise this is coming out this year but I don't know if its coming to Theaters or straight to digital/DVD, but I really want to see this in theaters if possible.

@magnum3000 said:

He kinda looks like Professor Snape from Harry Potter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#10 deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
Member since 2020 • 1426 Posts

@davillain- said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Original cast....check.

@hallenbeck77 said:

From what I understand, Keanu was open to do another sequel for the past years and was thrill to do it again now. I'm surprise this is coming out this year but I don't know if its coming to Theaters or straight to digital/DVD, but I really want to see this in theaters if possible.

@magnum3000 said:

HaHa yeah :P

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Hallenbeck77  Moderator

@davillain-: I think August 21 was slated as the original release date; I guess it's far enough ahead for people to figure out if this will still get a theatrical release. If not, I'm more than willing to pay the money for a digital release. Just been jonesing for this since it was announced.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Hallenbeck77  Moderator

@davillain- said:

Crap, he does!

In that case, I propose two new film projects:

1. The Young Professor Snape Chronicles. Keanu as Snape before going to Hogwarts--might be better suited for television.
  2. ALAN RICKMAN BIOPIC!!! THAT is something I definitely would line up to see!
Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@hallenbeck77: That was the point. They were stupid as hell by design. But awesome too watch.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DEVILinIRON

San Dimas High School Football rules!

kriggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 kriggy
Member since 2008 • 1314 Posts

I'm so pumped up for this movie! Might be the only movie I'll watch this summer 😄

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#16 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I still remember seeing these movies in the theater that intro for the first movie was pretty cool.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

Woah ...