best way to approach a girl is..

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TM_Darkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 TM_Darkside
Member since 2007 • 3993 Posts
[QUOTE="CIoud_S"][QUOTE="paper_heart1215"]

Yeah, all us girls just love to be abused :|

But seriously, its not that difficult to go up and say "hi" we're not that mean, we'll let you talk to us.

paper_heart1215

what-ev-a. Did that once and the girl bit me. Sure I liked it but that's completely besides teh point. :shock:

Haha, well I guess I forgot that some girls like to spontaneously bite guys. :P I've only bitten a guy once, maybe twice ;)

I've had a scar for 7 years where a girl bit my arm. The sad thing is, I'm not joking.

Just to clarify things, it wasn't because I was offensive to her, she just liked my arm. I bled profusely.

Avatar image for paper_heart1215
paper_heart1215

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 paper_heart1215
Member since 2008 • 209 Posts
[QUOTE="paper_heart1215"][QUOTE="CIoud_S"][QUOTE="paper_heart1215"]

But seriously, its not that difficult to go up and say "hi" we're not that mean, we'll let you talk to us.

TM_Darkside

what-ev-a. Did that once and the girl bit me. Sure I liked it but that's completely besides teh point. :shock:

Haha, well I guess I forgot that some girls like to spontaneously bite guys. :P I've only bitten a guy once, maybe twice ;)

I've had a scar for 7 years where a girl bit my arm. The sad thing is, I'm not joking.

Woah, thats impressive.

dremorius20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 dremorius20
Member since 2004 • 5743 Posts
With a huge e******n in your pants?
TM_Darkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 TM_Darkside
[QUOTE="TM_Darkside"][QUOTE="paper_heart1215"][QUOTE="CIoud_S"][QUOTE="paper_heart1215"]

paper_heart1215

Woah, thats impressive.

It was more damaging to her than me in the long-run, because she's been known as "teeth" ever since. Not exactly the best nickname to have if you're after guys.

Avatar image for paper_heart1215
paper_heart1215

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 paper_heart1215
Member since 2008 • 209 Posts
[QUOTE="paper_heart1215"][QUOTE="TM_Darkside"][QUOTE="paper_heart1215"][QUOTE="CIoud_S"][QUOTE="paper_heart1215"]

TM_Darkside

Woah, thats impressive.

It was more damaging to her than me in the long-run, because she's been known as "teeth" ever since. Not exactly the best nickname to have if you're after guys.

Ooh, thats pretty crappy. :? I hate nicknames sometimes.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts

what is it with this forum and not understanding the first thing about girls? i get not understanding why they freak out over some crazy things (guys do it too) but to not understand how to approach them in the first place? I mean they are people which are not that hard to figure out.

and to answer your question use your legs to walk over to them and say hi and ask them something about themselves (not hard).

TM_Darkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 TM_Darkside

what is it with this forum and not understanding the first thing about girls?Serraph105

They're taking precautions so they don't get a bad case of cooties. Luckily, I had my cootie shot at a very young age, so I don't have to be as shady around girls.

Skeleton--Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Skeleton--Man
Member since 2008 • 590 Posts
Go up to her, recommend gamepot off topic, she gets addicted, she loves you for the rest of her life:D
Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts

Hello, preferably whilst clothed.james28893

Damn :(

Taiko88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Taiko88
Member since 2004 • 1854 Posts
I think the thing that freaks out most guys, is the fear of rejection. Most guys are not jocks with 6 pack abs, that most women are looking and hoping for, come on ladies we all know you want it. I know, since I used to be a linebacker playing football, and now that I don't play anymore I'm working out to lose what I gained to play the game previously. I say, try it, worst is rejection, then there are other girls in the sea. But don't go after a girl out of your league, or some ditzy girl....
xhellcatx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 xhellcatx
Member since 2006 • 9015 Posts

[QUOTE="james28893"]Hello, preferably whilst clothed.Nude_Dude

Damn :(

unless you look like the guy in your avatar, nude, i dont reccomend it. Otherwise.. *coughs* er what?

Anyhow, I guess the best way to start to get to know a girl and let her know you is by communication. So communicate. Walk up and say, ' Hi, my name is ---- ------ , and I couldnt help but notice how beautiful you are' OR 'that looks really heavy, would you like to take my seat' or 'that looks really heavy, would you like some help with it?'. 50% of the time it works most of the time.

darkjedirpm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 darkjedirpm
Member since 2004 • 2453 Posts
from behind with a club - caveman style
Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
from behind.
LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

Just don't be afraid of rejection, you got nothing to loose. Just walk up to her and tell her HI my name is **** and I find you really attractive and I would like to know if you would like to go out some time ? Here is my number and hope to hear from you. The worst thing she can say is sorry I'm seeing someone or eeeeewww no get away ! ? Ha !

gameroz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#65 gameroz
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts
say hello hows it going and try to make her laugh or something
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#66 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts

talk to her like you would talk to anybody else, girls aren't gonna bite you, sheesh. Pearl_of_Egypt

What if you're trying to go out with someone who was once incarcerated in a hospital belonging to the National Association for Females Who Always Bite People? NAFWAB is a growing institute, and it's only a matter of time before some hapless batchelor is nawed after attempting to approach a pretty lady.

Yeah. Think about it.

G-Man88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 G-Man88
Member since 2006 • 941 Posts
"scream and ill cute ya" always works with the ladies
Pearl_of_Egypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Pearl_of_Egypt
Member since 2007 • 4073 Posts

[QUOTE="Pearl_of_Egypt"]talk to her like you would talk to anybody else, girls aren't gonna bite you, sheesh. Ninja-Hippo

What if you're trying to go out with someone who was once incarcerated in a hospital belonging to the National Association for Females Who Always Bite People? NAFWAB is a growing institute, and it's only a matter of time before some hapless batchelor is nawed after attempting to approach a pretty lady.

Yeah. Think about it.

as a member of the NAFWAB, I am offended. *bites you*

FlaminDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 FlaminDeath
Member since 2004 • 4181 Posts
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

[QUOTE="Pearl_of_Egypt"]talk to her like you would talk to anybody else, girls aren't gonna bite you, sheesh. Pearl_of_Egypt

Yeah. Think about it.

I'll never forget the first time she latched on to me. She's like a rabbid ardvark, if you struggle it only gets worse, just wait for her to tire out and afterwards she becomes quite docile.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
just be yourself.
Pearl_of_Egypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Pearl_of_Egypt
[QUOTE="Pearl_of_Egypt"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

[QUOTE="Pearl_of_Egypt"]talk to her like you would talk to anybody else, girls aren't gonna bite you, sheesh. FlaminDeath

Yeah. Think about it.

I'll never forget the first time she latched on to me. She's like a rabbid ardvark, if you struggle it only gets worse, just wait for her to tire out and afterwards she becomes quite docile.

it also helped when you'd scratch behind my ear. damn your hands are magic.

ElArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ElArab
Member since 2007 • 5754 Posts

Headbutt her boobs.

Women love it when guys just run up and headbutt their boobs right?

-TheSecondSign-

DUH! When will people learn?

BOOBS OM NOM NOM

Bauers-Twin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#73 Bauers-Twin
Member since 2007 • 14150 Posts
yeah well theres this girl I'm diggin but shes one of like 3 people in the world who doenst know me and i need to find a way just to introduce myself, I'm thinkin I'll just bump into her in the hall "accidently" then pick up her books for her when she drops them and introduce myself or maybe I'll ask one of her friends to introduce me.
xxDustmanxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 xxDustmanxx
Member since 2007 • 2598 Posts

yeah well theres this girl I'm diggin but shes one of like 3 people in the world who doenst know me and i need to find a way just to introduce myself, I'm thinkin I'll just bump into her in the hall "accidently" then pick up her books for her when she drops them and introduce myself or maybe I'll ask one of her friends to introduce me.Bauers-Twin

Just talk to her.Girls are extremely jaded and dont like meeting people unless its under certain circumstances or if their interested.So, either shell reject you nicely, reject you rudely, or just flat out reject you.It cant go any other way, so your call.Good luck with that.

solidgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 solidgamer
Member since 2005 • 7542 Posts
AYO B******
FlaminDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 FlaminDeath
yeah well theres this girl I'm diggin but shes one of like 3 people in the world who doenst know me and i need to find a way just to introduce myself, I'm thinkin I'll just bump into her in the hall "accidently" then pick up her books for her when she drops them and introduce myself or maybe I'll ask one of her friends to introduce me.Bauers-Twin
And in the case she doesn't drop her books when you run into her you slap them out of her hands then say "Pick them up!!!"
FlaminDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 FlaminDeath
[QUOTE="FlaminDeath"][QUOTE="Pearl_of_Egypt"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

[QUOTE="Pearl_of_Egypt"]talk to her like you would talk to anybody else, girls aren't gonna bite you, sheesh. Pearl_of_Egypt

Yeah. Think about it.

Yea, I know they've had alot of practice on a certain part of my lower body.
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#78 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Girls tend to approach me. I don't approach girls.
Avatar image for Raged-wolverine
Raged-wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Raged-wolverine
Member since 2005 • 6075 Posts
...with ur pants down at ankle height...:wink:
ElArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ElArab
Member since 2007 • 5754 Posts

Weird, everyone here is like "just talk to them" or "start casual conversation" ...

I must be the one guy left who does "mating calls and mating dances" - May is the season for me..

This is similiar to my mating dance and call.

Notice how you must bring sexy back when you do this, otherwise, it's worthless.

Bauers-Twin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#81 Bauers-Twin
Member since 2007 • 14150 Posts

[QUOTE="Bauers-Twin"]yeah well theres this girl I'm diggin but shes one of like 3 people in the world who doenst know me and i need to find a way just to introduce myself, I'm thinkin I'll just bump into her in the hall "accidently" then pick up her books for her when she drops them and introduce myself or maybe I'll ask one of her friends to introduce me.FlaminDeath
And in the case she doesn't drop her books when you run into her you slap them out of her hands then say "Pick them up!!!"

it's full proof :D

-R3Vo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 -R3Vo
Member since 2008 • 1790 Posts

talk to her like you would talk to anybody else, girls aren't gonna bite you, sheesh. Pearl_of_Egypt

I have been bit by a girl twice, both times in the stomach too. Your theory has been debunked!

FlaminDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 FlaminDeath

[QUOTE="FlaminDeath"][QUOTE="Bauers-Twin"]yeah well theres this girl I'm diggin but shes one of like 3 people in the world who doenst know me and i need to find a way just to introduce myself, I'm thinkin I'll just bump into her in the hall "accidently" then pick up her books for her when she drops them and introduce myself or maybe I'll ask one of her friends to introduce me.Bauers-Twin

it's full proof :D

Quite full proff! No full can mees it pu!
Pearl_of_Egypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Pearl_of_Egypt
[QUOTE="Pearl_of_Egypt"][QUOTE="FlaminDeath"][QUOTE="Pearl_of_Egypt"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

[QUOTE="Pearl_of_Egypt"]talk to her like you would talk to anybody else, girls aren't gonna bite you, sheesh. FlaminDeath

Yeah. Think about it.

Yea, I know they've had alot of practice on a certain part of my lower body.

your kneecaps right? ;)

Weird, everyone here is like "just talk to them" or "start casual conversation" ...

I must be the one guy left who does "mating calls and mating dances" - May is the season for me..

This is similiar to my mating dance and call.

Notice how you must bring sexy back when you do this, otherwise, it's worthless.

ElArab

you'd definitely win me over with that :oops:

JC346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#85 JC346
Member since 2007 • 4886 Posts

Start a conversation. Probably the easiest thing to do. Just say "Hi, how are you?"

Homiegesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Homiegesus
Member since 2003 • 5706 Posts

I don't think the approacment should be the hard part seeing how if you want to develop something with them you have to have self-esteem, confidence, and have an attraction towards eachother in one way or another..

Think about it, if you cant approach and talk to them how do you expect to hold a relationship with them? Have you ever had a conversation with a guy you didnt know when it was just you and him? If so then talk to the girl like a human being, if your a dick when your with your friends then you need a girl who is a **** and would like you to make rude, cocky comments. If your a nice guy then you deserve a nice girl who likes how sweet you are...

quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts
There is no way to approach a girl. You do it and it works or fails to varying degrees depending on you and the situation.
Vax45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Vax45
Member since 2005 • 4834 Posts
With my pants down.
Jamiemydearx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Jamiemydearx3
Member since 2008 • 4062 Posts

Give her attention and make her feel special.

For example "You have the prettiest smile, ive ever seen!" then be like "Can I have number? :)"

ligerz76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#90 ligerz76
Member since 2007 • 2022 Posts
Come up to her with a strip of bacon hanging out of the zipper on your jeans while shouting "Free Willy!" and diving into trash cans.
martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#91 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts

Go up to her and say.......

"hello I'm rich..."

TheManOfChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 TheManOfChoice
Member since 2003 • 4148 Posts
Agressively...with an erection.
Super_Sick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Super_Sick
Member since 2005 • 76 Posts

when in doubt, whip it outYouareinsecure

hey, this is my trademark post, oh well, you shall now be my padawan!

oh and...

1. un-zip ur fly

2. show her your happy stick

3. ??????

4. profit

Hate_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Hate_Squad
Member since 2007 • 1357 Posts
by parachute
pazz999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 pazz999
Member since 2005 • 427 Posts
im so glad to find im not the only one who has been bitten by a girl, at least my bites were flirtacious and not violent lol
Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts

Just walk up and say "Hi, I'm David Beckham"

Works every time.

KG86

I say "Hi, I'm Cristiano Ronaldo"

THAT works every time.

martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts
[QUOTE="KG86"]

Works every time.

Solid_Link22

THAT works every time.

"Hi, I'm a millionaire."

That works.....every....single....time:D

Pearl_of_Egypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Pearl_of_Egypt
[QUOTE="Solid_Link22"][QUOTE="KG86"]

Works every time.

martialbullet

THAT works every time.

"Hi, I'm a millionaire."

I had a guy try that with me. didn't work :o

gs_gear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 gs_gear
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts

Give her attention and make her feel special.

For example "You have the prettiest smile, ive ever seen!" then be like "Can I have number? :)"

Jamiemydearx3
lol yeah this always works Can I have your number? :lol: :P
genfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#100 genfactor
Member since 2004 • 1472 Posts
[QUOTE="martialbullet"][QUOTE="Solid_Link22"][QUOTE="KG86"]

Works every time.

Pearl_of_Egypt

THAT works every time.

"Hi, I'm a millionaire."

I had a guy try that with me. didn't work :o

"Hi, I'm a level 73 paladin that also happens to be a member of the Alliance. If you play your cards right I might give you my wii friend code." If that doesn't work, show her you scar from where you got bit by a NAFWAB member. Women love scars.