• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1853 Posts

I'm in a mood to talk about astrology. Let's talk! :) Say what sign you are and then that's it!

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

Aquarius.

I don't believe in astrology, but it's a really interesting exercise in psychology. I'll often find myself reading along and going "OMG that totally describes me".

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LuxuryHeart

@mrbojangles25 said:

Aquarius.

I don't believe in astrology, but it's a really interesting exercise in psychology. I'll often find myself reading along and going "OMG that totally describes me".

What's your Moon and Rising sign? Post your natal chart. I'm really deep in this stuff.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

I'm what you called a "Taurus"

Do you need more info my Taurus kind?

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LuxuryHeart

@davillain- said:

I'm a Taurus too. Taurus are the perfect sign. The evil signs are @mrbojangles25 sign Aquarius and Scorpio. I would know since my brother and best friend are Aquarius, and I love them. They are super nice, but evil.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mrbojangles25

@luxuryheart said:
@davillain- said:

I'm a Taurus too. Taurus are the perfect sign. The evil signs are @mrbojangles25 sign Aquarius and Scorpio. I would know since my brother and best friend are Aquarius, and I love them. They are super nice, but evil.

Who, me? Evil?

That actually kind of rings true. A friend's dog is dying, and he seems *ahem* excessively upset. The dog is 14 years old, and after him talking about it like three hours a day for a week I finally say "Look, I am sorry, but you had to know this was going to happen, right? You're not 8 years old, you knew your dog was going to die." I realize now that wasn't the nicest thing to say, but god damn...

...or maybe I have aspergers?

But why do you say Aquarius..susses....are evil?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mrbojangles25

@luxuryheart said:
@davillain- said:

lol why do you say that?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@luxuryheart said:

I'm in a mood to talk about astrology. Let's talk! :) Say what sign you are and then that's it!

Leo with Libra ascendant, Mars in my 10th house.

Have fun googling that.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

I hear Trump is a stong believer in astrology. Does not surprise me one bit. I mean only really, really silly people believe in such utter nonsense...

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DaVillain  Moderator

@mrbojangles25 said:
@luxuryheart said:
@davillain- said:

lol why do you say that?

I think this info will help as to why Luxury thinks Aquarius are bad enough:

Aquarius:

• Element: Air
  • Color: Light-Blue/Silver
  • Ruler: Uranus, Saturn
  • Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian
  • Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof
  • Aquarius likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener
  • Aquarius dislikes: Limitations, broken promises, being lonely, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them

Taurus:

• Element: Earth
  • Color: Green, Pink
  • Ruler: Venus
  • Strengths: Reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable
  • Weaknesses: Stubborn, possessive, uncompromising
  • Taurus likes: Gardening, cooking, music, romance, high quality clothes, working with hands
  • Taurus dislikes: Sudden changes, complications, insecurity of any kind, synthetic fabrics

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Aquarius.

That's not psychology. Though, if you don't believe in astrology, read your star sign, and then are wowed by your brain's ability to be "tricked" into seeing your star sign, that's a type of confirmation bias.

@henrythefifth said:

I hear Trump is a stong believer in astrology. Does not surprise me one bit. I mean only really, really silly people believe in such utter nonsense...

Engaging in hearsay to increase your resentment against someone you don't like is just irresponsible. Doesn't matter if it's against Trump, Clinton, Obama or whoever.

That being said, your second statement is pretty close-minded, taken out of context. I believe that's what a geocentrist of the 17th century would have said to a heliocentrist given the lack of evidence at the time. Einstein had to get very fucking creative with special relativity, then general relativity, to gazump the geocentrists and win the war for non-geocentrists.

That being said, we could be Einsteins today and think outside the box like he did. Maybe there are forces outside are current understanding that have a psychophysiological effect on us. A lot of ancient astrology from both the east and west is very location specific and time specific, which, funnily enough, is very important in our modern understanding of the universe and how it operates.

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

Astrology and alchemy sure helped a lot to build the foundations for astronomy and chemistry... That doesn't mean they aren't bullshit, though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#13 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

I'm a Capricorn but never had interest in astrology so I can't tell you much more than that.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DaVillain  Moderator

@korvus said:

I'm a Capricorn but never had interest in astrology so I can't tell you much more than that.

This is what describes Capricorn:

• Color: Brown, Black
  • Ruler: Saturn
  • Strengths: Responsible, disciplined, self-control, good managers
  • Weaknesses: Know-it-all, unforgiving, condescending, expecting the worst
  • Capricorn likes: Family, tradition, music, understated status, quality craftsmanship
  • Capricorn dislikes: Almost everything at some point

I think "Strengths" description relates well enough about you're Capricorn Korvus :)

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#15 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Aquarius.

My birthday is tomorrow too. :-)

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#16 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
@henrythefifth said:

A lot of rich elitists believe in pseudoscience. Just look at Hillary and Podesta.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LuxuryHeart

@mrbojangles25 said:
@luxuryheart said:
@davillain- said:

lol why do you say that?

Just like to troll sometimes. I'm actually an Aquarius dominant (probably why my brother and I get along so well). Though y'all can be mean sometimes with your insults and lack of compassion sometimes.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LuxuryHeart

@davillain- said:
@korvus said:

• Capricorn likes: Family, tradition, music, understated status, quality craftsmanship

I think "Strengths" description relates well enough about you're Capricorn Korvus :)

This is exactly why I liked dating Capricorns. They just shut up and make money. Though them being skeptical and pessimistic about everything can be draining.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 LuxuryHeart

@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:

Have fun googling that.

No wonder you're uncompromising and stubborn. The only good thing about a Leo is that they give me money.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mrbojangles25

@luxuryheart said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@luxuryheart said:
@davillain- said:

lol why do you say that?

Just like to troll sometimes. I'm actually an Aquarius dominant (probably why my brother and I get along so well). Though y'all can be mean sometimes with your insults and lack of compassion sometimes.

Oooooh, yeah I get that hahaha. Sometimes I think I have aspergers or some asocial disorder. My friend is really upset about his dying dog and after hearing him cry about it for a week I was like "Dude, your dog is 14 years old, you knew this day was coming, right?".

I feel bad about it now, but...jesus, we are not 8 years old any more, the lesson of death should have been instilled a long time ago. Pets are awesome but get a grip people, you're going to outlive them.

Most of you, at least...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#21 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@luxuryheart said:
@davillain- said:
@korvus said:

This is exactly why I liked dating Capricorns. They just shut up and make money. Though them being skeptical and pessimistic about everything can be draining.

Apologies for replying to both with the same quote but yeah, it seems pretty accurate, both the strengths and the weaknesses although I think I'm becoming less condescending and sarcastic with age...sadly my patience has gone down as well so I'm a pretty no-nonsense person; it it bothers me I say so and if it doesn't concern me I keep my mouth shut. As an aside Saturn IS my favourite planet so it's funny to read that. I'm extremely big on family but very anti-tradition and I am married to a musician, so yeah.

As for being a pessimist yeah, I do tend to be a glass half empty kind of guy but that's mostly so that if the situation improves it's all good, and if it doesn't, oh well, I've planned for that...and for probably another 5489 scenarios...I think the way to balance it is not to pretend to be an optimist, but to be reserved on how bad you paint the picture for others; if I say everything I feel it's not only draining for the people around me (and damaging if their outlook on things isn't great to begin with) but it also paints the picture that I'm this unhappy person who thinks it will never get better and that is definitely not true. I just like being prepared for bad days, but if those days don't come all the better :) Most important I can be happy during bad times since I already saw them coming and endured it long before they got here; same thing for being supportive...when disaster strikes I'm there for you because I already dealt with all those feelings in my mind years ago when I thought something like that might happen.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b173a489ba56
deactivated-5b173a489ba56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By deactivated-5b173a489ba56
Member since 2017 • 367 Posts

"Libras are noted for their social skills and make highly popular guests at parties due to their charming, communicative, and easy-going natures." - Silly Astrology website

Yeah that's pretty much the exact opposite of me.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#23 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Do you also believe the world is flat?

AlwaysLoading

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AlwaysLoading
Member since 2018 • 8 Posts

Mine is Aquarius, dont really read into anymore like I use to. But I still do star gaze and am getting back into that

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LuxuryHeart

@stormcast said:

"Libras are noted for their social skills and make highly popular guests at parties due to their charming, communicative, and easy-going natures." - Silly Astrology website

You might have a lot of Scorpio in your chart. My sister is a Libra with a Scorpio stellium, so not much of a people person (Scorpio ruins that).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5b173a489ba56

@alwaysloading said:

Mine is Aquarius, dont really read into anymore like I use to. But I still do star gaze and am getting back into that

Do the stars whisper to you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By deactivated-5b173a489ba56

@luxuryheart said:
@stormcast said:

You might have a lot of Scorpio in your chart. My sister is a Libra with a Scorpio stellium, so not much of a people person (Scorpio ruins that).

Fucking Scorpio.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 N64DD

@luxuryheart said:
@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:

Have fun googling that.

No wonder you're uncompromising and stubborn. The only good thing about a Leo is that they give me money.

Ok so you actually don't know anything about astrology :)

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LuxuryHeart

@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:
@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:

Have fun googling that.

Leos suck. They annoy me sooner or later. Like I said, they're only good when they give me gifts. Though I can see why and arrogant and delusional Leo would get butthurt. :)

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 N64DD

@luxuryheart said:
@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:
@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:

Have fun googling that.

Leos suck. They annoy me sooner or later. Like I said, they're only good when they give me gifts. Though I can see why and arrogant and delusional Leo would get butthurt. :)

You mentioned natal charts, but are only going by sun signs.

You basically don't know anything.

Bush_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Bush_Dog
Member since 2017 • 294 Posts

I'm pretty sure Astrology is just a guide that is applicable to what ever sign you have. But I'm Sagittarius in case you want to know.

Johndmgs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Johndmgs
Member since 2018 • 323 Posts

Aries here :)

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LuxuryHeart

@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:
@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:
@n64dd said:

Have fun googling that.

Men identify more with their SUN and Mars. You have a Leo Sun and possibly a Cancer (most likely) or Leo Mars (based on your Libra Ascendant).

Leo Sun are arrogant and delusional. The type that gets offended easily (you) when I call them out. Your Cancer Mars is a nasty one since Mars is at its worst in Cancer. Passive aggressive and argues based on emotions (not facts). The best thing is your Mars in the 10th house since it's exalted, but that mostly applies to your will to work.

So hard worker, but a passive aggressive delusional asshole. Sounds about right. Seeing a snippet of your chart makes so much sense.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 N64DD

@luxuryheart said:
@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:
@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:

Men identify more with their SUN and Mars. You have a Leo Sun and possibly a Cancer (most likely) or Leo Mars (based on your Libra Ascendant).

Leo Sun are arrogant and delusional. The type that gets offended easily (you) when I call them out. Your Cancer Mars is a nasty one since Mars is at its worst in Cancer. Passive aggressive and argues based on emotions (not facts). The best thing is your Mars in the 10th house since it's exalted, but that mostly applies to your will to work.

So hard worker, but a passive aggressive delusional asshole. Sounds about right. Seeing a snippet of your chart makes so much sense.

You're making stuff up. You would need to know what time I was born and where to get any information. In astrology, sun signs don't matter that much. They're viable in daily horoscopes in news papers which are a step above fortune cookies.

Troll more.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

I think it's really sad some people belive anything as long as it sounds like they are nice people. I'll always remember when they made a astrology report on Hitlers birthday, gave it to people and told them it was for their birthday. It was fun how much they identified with the one directed at Hitler :D

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LuxuryHeart

@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:
@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:
@n64dd said:

You're making stuff up. You would need to know what time I was born and where to get any information. In astrology, sun signs don't matter that much. They're viable in daily horoscopes in news papers which are a step above fortune cookies.

Troll more.

You said you were a Libra Ascendant with Mars in the 10th house. Your 10th house is most likely to be Cancer, which gives you a Cancer Mars.

Astrologers agree that men identify more with their Sun and Mars. Sun sign is also important because it's your personality, your essence of being, and what you want out of life. Women identify more with their Moon and Venus. Your Moon sign would tell your ideal wife and your Venus shows who you're attracted to.

Though deflect more. Your Sun and Mars tell me most of what I know about you. Arrogant, delusional, and unwilling to see your faults, just like the average Leo. Making excuses for their horrible behavior instead of owning up to it.

Lord_Daemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 Lord_Daemon
Member since 2005 • 24535 Posts

I'm an October Scorpio born in the year of the dragon.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

Ffs so no-one is a Virgo?

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

I'm a firesnake in chinese astrology and a sagitarrius in western astrology.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#40 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

I'm bullshit with fake-science ascendent.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Aquarius....not that I'm into astrology and no.....they aren't evil.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

sagittarius but beyond that don't know, don't care

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#43 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

Virgo. All I know is that virgos are born due to people being really cold in the winter and having to do something to keep warm.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

I'm a triple-dose of fire.

Sun: Leo
Moon: Aries
Ascending: Sagittarius

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#45 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

People want to believe theyre the center of the universe. Hence belief in astrology, where you have a Destiny written on stars.

Such beliefs just indicate the believer is a bit of an egoist. Like those people who think gods and devils are battling for their soul. I mean really, you think your soul is so important that gods and devils would do battle over it? Seriously? Hahaha!!!

DrRollinstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 DrRollinstein
Member since 2016 • 1163 Posts

Boo on pseudo science. Astrology hasnt been actually relevant for a few hundred years now.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#47 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@GTR12:

I am a late August Virgo, have no idea what thats about, but it's an Earth sign.

Baron_Machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48  Edited By Baron_Machina
Member since 2017 • 273 Posts

I didn't actually know a lot about mine so I just looked it up: I'm a Pisces. Pretty cool! Also means I'm a water sign, though that's a given since it's two fish.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

@luxuryheart said:
@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:
@n64dd said:

You're only describing bad traits of a leo, which every sign has good and bad traits, and you can choose to side with one side entirely based on personal bias or accept the transparency that there's two sides to every coin.

A good leo is a natural born leader and everything that they set themselves out to be. Their confidence to grow stronger and ability to compete is a definite way to offend weaklings, so it doesn't surprise me if you get paid by one and you still hate them. :)

What's your sign? I don't recall you posting.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 LuxuryHeart

@jaydan said:
@luxuryheart said:
@n64dd said:
@luxuryheart said:
@n64dd said:

You're only describing bad traits of a leo, which every sign has good and bad traits, and you can choose to side with one side entirely based on personal bias or accept the transparency that there's two sides to every coin.

A good leo is a natural born leader and everything that they set themselves out to be. Their confidence to grow stronger and ability to compete is a definite way to offend weaklings, so it doesn't surprise me if you get paid by one and you still hate them. :)

What's your sign? I don't recall you posting.

Mine is Taurus.

Leos have their good side. The Leo men I did date gave me a lot of money and gifts. They were romantic for a while before they started acting dramatic and moody. That's the start of their shadow side coming out.