Arrested for gross indecency

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 0

#51 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts

The joy from the onlookers is disturbing.

jasperrussell
i spotted this immediately.
MarioFan264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 MarioFan264
Member since 2004 • 1025 Posts

I don't and probably will never understand the reason why people complain about homosexuality being "unnatural" - even assuming it is "unnatural", it is unnatural to a far lesser extent than every single aspect of human civilization.

Barbariser

It's just people trying to force their personal prejudices upon others.

To me it can't be truly unnatural because it is a not a choice.

dkrustyklown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 dkrustyklown
Member since 2009 • 2387 Posts

As for the original post: the people of Malawi are free to run their nation as they wish. If this is what the people of that nation want, then so be it. We might not like it, and we are free to express our disgust at the situation, but we really don't have any authority with which to dictate another nation's domestic policy. The age of imperialism is over.

Also, before we complain too loudly, I feel compelled to point out that in Africa, the complaints of Europeans and Americans generally fall on deaf ears. European imperialism is still fresh on Africans' memories and they do not take kindly to Western interference in their society. Trying to influence their policies would probably result in pushback, with many Africans disagreeing with Europeans and Americans in a simple bid to assert independence.

If you really want to influence the policies of African nations, then a light touch is the best approach.

iowastate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#54 iowastate
Member since 2004 • 7922 Posts
Oh man. I came in here hoping to hear the TC share an embarrassing personal experience. Commander-Gree
Sorry not this time. And the more embarrassing mistakes I have made I likely would NOT air over the internet so everyone in the world could see the errors I made.:P Some things should be kept private. this is a lesson that governments need to learn. Honour the sanctity of the home and stay out of people bedrooms
Franko_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#55 Franko_3
Member since 2003 • 5729 Posts

Apparantly, some birds have been observed engaging homosexuality act and, apparantly, it happens more often we would think with the animals, so the judge can put his law of nature... somewhere.... If God is not happy with homosexuality, where is the damn fire already? Half of the earth should be burning like Sodom, according to the "law of nature" set in bible, Qur'an...