SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45101 Posts

I would say I’m a 7/10. Not hideous but not super handsome by any means. How about you, OT?

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15997 Posts

I'm kinda fat, so I'm not particularly handsome.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

My mom says I am...

No, I'm fat, so simply by that measure I am not handsome. I would be, though. My only negative (besides being fat) is I'm balding. But if Jason Statham can make it work, so can I, dammit!

@dracula_16 said:

I'm kinda fat, so I'm not particularly handsome.

Same lol.

I've got good skin, good genes, good features. I'm tall and strong and well built when I'm in shape.

But unfortunately I'm quite overweight. Dropping the weight consistently, though, hopefully in a few months I'll have my confidence back. Got the eating part down, calories in < calories out....just need to start lifting weights.

I'm not one of these body-positive people that's going to lie to myself about how "fat is beautiful" either. It's not, it's unappealing and it's unhealthy. I don't like being negatively judged for it, but I'm not going to be so ignorant about it to claim I'm as attractive as someone at a healthy weight.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Not gonna rate myself lol. But given my way with women throughout my life, do feel the gene pool did me a solid. Even when out of shape, still do very well. In lifting shape? Cheat codes.

Currently need to pull it together tho. Life shit happened, been an inactive bum these past 6 months.

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

I have a pretty fit body. My face is probably average, so I generally prefer keeping my hair long to stand out a bit. I've gotten compliments from women (even though I feel awkward af), so I think I'm at least a solid 7. I'm missing a few inches to catch tall women's attention though.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#6 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58950 Posts

Apparently, ignore it as don't really like being self-conscious.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8772 Posts

I'm good looking but I have a terrible personality.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2134 Posts

I'm not sure, a few girls in school and later in uni said that I'm good looking and some of them seemed to be interested in me, but me being the socially inept mute (good luck getting more than a single world response out of me) that I am, I never tried to do anything about it.

As for my own view, I sometimes think that I'm ok when looking in the mirror, but I usually think I look like shit when looking at photos. Must be because I'm used to seeing my face in a mirrored image, so the asymmetrical face appears weird when looking from the other side.

Overall, it's irrelevant as I don't go out and never interact with people either way and the extremely hairy body is a major confidence killer in me.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3399 Posts

I have no Idea. I know I'm not the elephant man because I always had success with the ladies but that's more a personality thing than the looks, I think.

I'm a charmer by nature. I don't know exactly how to put it, maybe there's a word for it, but be it with men or women I can often give the wrong impression that I'm trying to seduce you. I've been called a sweet manipulative sociopath.

Physically I'm tall, in good shape and have been told multiple time that I've got beautiful blue eyes, but I'm not stunning. Not sure if I would bang me. I actually hate receiving compliments on my physical attributes, some weird psychological trauma I've inherited from my fucked up mother.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34602 Posts

Don't think I'm that special, but people around me seem to think I look good. I have a nordic face and features, and I'm slim. Which is weird since I don't eat especially well and just sit on my ass, but I'm not complaining. I've been called cute way more often than handsome though.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

Sometimes I think I look weird, while other times I'm very satisfied with my looks. I get glances from girls which I suppose is a good sign. And throughout my life there were always girls in my social circle that were interested in me. I just never made a move and now my social circle is way too limited...

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

I've been told by many I'm handsome and good looking, but all the flattery in the world doesn't help the fact sometimes I'm just a little self-conscious for my own good.

It's a pretty normal anomaly most humans go through, and even the people you perceive as attractive go through this spell as well. It's best to just find contentment with oneself and typically we're not as bad looking as we think we are. Sometimes the road to attractiveness is as easy a solution as getting a decent haircut and putting on nicer clothes. Personality and confidence goes a long ways too. A self-loathing attitude is a form of self-sabotage and what people tend to find unattractive more than anything.

So next time look at yourself in the mirror after rolling out of bed and feeling bad for looking like a bum, freshen up and fix your attitude you damn hippie.

MyCatIsMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 MyCatIsMilk
Member since 2022 • 1144 Posts

Looking handsome or beautiful is subjective. Your spouse could see you as a 10/10, and another person could see you as a 5/10. If I cared about whether or not I was a certain level of handsomeness, I would be a miserable wretch. In my teenage years I cared, but now I couldn’t care less.

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

I'm pretty average.

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#15 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3639 Posts

I think I look too much like my mom in terms of face. I have tried growing a beard but it's itchy and hate my greyness. I do get told by dads family members that I am handsome but don't really see it. I think I would consider myself average looking at best though am short at 5'7 maybe 6/10. I guess how I present myself as shy. Girls have told me that they like my green eyes as they are beautiful. I remember one time a cashier compliment me on my eyes and I didn't know what to say to her. I am shy by nature but had girls that liked me and showed interest though by the time I made a move, one was already in a relationship though she was like three years younger then me. Though always had friends as girls like being friendly and just Hi and that's it and smile at me.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10436 Posts

im good with how i look, no issues with women but i have smashed the gym 5 days a week for years and years (besides a few breaks here and there obviously).

last year discovered keto and intermittent fasting and managed to lose my belly fat without losing (much) muscle.

prior i've always gone with the idea that as long as the upper half of my torso was bigger than the bottom half im happy lol, i.e not a great diet but smashing the gym. so to actually have a flat stomach at 40 is a big achievement for me. those love handles have been a nightmare to shift previously and it gets harder the older you get. no jiggle when i run upstairs feels good lol

Avatar image for deactivated-64fbf588222fb
deactivated-64fbf588222fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By deactivated-64fbf588222fb
Member since 2021 • 1253 Posts

I'm attractive middle age man in my 40's , caring compassionate kind of man but probably very dumb. Not very smart either, unsuccessful, struggling career wise for not taking life seriously during young age. Get opposite sex compliments, attention often for being attractive but lose it for being poor compared to other guys in my age.So I gave up my charming others to no end and focussed on family and earning only. Don't feel like boasting even.

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

Probably in the middle. I am slightly fat (I wear 33/34" waist), and average height. In my lifetime, I had some interest from women, but 99% of the time I have to initiate or make the first move.

If I was good-looking, women would be looking at me, approach me, chat me up or I get a ton of matches on dating apps, which I am none of these.