Are morals and cultural, religious values considered outdated in today's world?

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

completeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By completeboy
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts

@Byshop: i will and i am confident an american full veg farm fresh girl can be found at a county

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#52 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@completeboy said:

@Byshop: i will and i am confident an american full veg farm fresh girl can be found at a county

I know you're not in the US, but vegetarianism isn't exactly common in rural America. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Also, I'm not sure what you think a "county" is.

-Byshop

completeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 completeboy

@Byshop said:
@completeboy said:

I know you're not in the US, but vegetarianism isn't exactly common in rural America. Quite the opposite, in fact.

-Byshop

i assume any farm life is county life or rural areas as county, village etc. she will need to be veg after marriage, first priority is being virgin, regardless i have 0 chance of marrying an american girl, unless i move there

completeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 completeboy

@Byshop: you closed my other topic where i did not discuss anything about morals or virginity, so this makes you salty and jealous of my morals and class, i repeat I ONLY CREATED A WOULD YOU MARRY A FOREIGNER TOPIC WITHOUT DISCUSSING MORALS OR VIRGINITY

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Byshop  Moderator

@completeboy said:
@Byshop said:
@completeboy said:

-Byshop

i assume any farm life is county life or rural areas as county, village etc. she will need to be veg after marriage, first priority is being virgin, regardless i have 0 chance of marrying an american girl, unless i move there

Based on this and your other threads, I'd say your odds of marrying an American girl are pretty poor even if you were to move here.

Also, you're using the terms incorrectly. A "county" has nothing to do with rural or urban areas specifically in the US. Counties are divisions of geographical regions in the US that are generally a collection of cities and towns within a state. The term you likely mean is "country", which is a term that both means a distinct political geography but in American English also means a rural portion of the United States. A girl raised on a farm would be referred to as a "country girl", not a "county girl" and even then, "the country" as it refers to a rural area is more of an abstract concept than a particular place so it's referred to as "the country" as opposed to "a country". A "country" would still refer to a nation.

But for those who live their lives in agriculture, you're not going to find a lot of people who have any respect whatsoever for the concept of vegetarianism.

-Byshop

completeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 completeboy

@Byshop said:
@completeboy said:
@Byshop said:
@completeboy said:

-Byshop

Based on this and your other threads, I'd say your odds of marrying an American girl are pretty poor even if you were to move here.

Also, you're using the terms incorrectly. A "county" has nothing to do with rural or urban areas specifically in the US. Counties are divisions of geographical regions in the US that are generally a collection of cities and towns within a state. The term you likely mean is "country", which is a term that both means a distinct political geography but in American English also means a rural portion of the United States. A girl raised on a farm would be referred to as a "country girl", not a "county girl" and even then, "the country" as it refers to a rural area is more of an abstract concept than a particular place so it's referred to as "the country" as opposed to "a country". A "country" would still refer to a nation.

But for those who live their lives in agriculture, you're not going to find a lot of people who have any respect whatsoever for the concept of vegetarianism.

-Byshop

i knew about country word, i forgot it since i had uk in mind all this time, whatever, i am very narrow minded and strict when it comes to marriage

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Byshop  Moderator

@completeboy said:

@Byshop: you closed my other topic where i did not discuss anything about morals or virginity, so this makes you salty and jealous of my morals and class, i repeat I ONLY CREATED A WOULD YOU MARRY A FOREIGNER TOPIC WITHOUT DISCUSSING MORALS OR VIRGINITY

They are all variations on an obvious theme of your personal morals/how they might apply to you finding a wife. If you have an issue or question regarding a moderation, take it to "Ask The Mods".

-Byshop

completeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By completeboy

@Byshop said:
@completeboy said:

They are all variations on an obvious theme of your personal morals/how they might apply to you finding a wife. If you have an issue or question regarding a moderation, take it to "Ask The Mods".

-Byshop

but if you should have waited and seen if my agenda was on moralism or religion again, I DID NOT EVEN TYPE THOSE WORDS THERE, i could care less though, its your loss not mine, gamespot could have had an engaging audience to their site but salty mods like you kill moods for serious discussions

completeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By completeboy

i would like to say my sorry if any female abuser, strip club goer, hooker driller, paid prostitute dealer, a pimp, someone involved in brothel business, an alocholic beer drinker or those who do not care about morals and religion and cultural values got offended by this topic

i did not made this topic to make you feel down on yourself, your lifestyle is yours