16 Year Old Tranny

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by EolGul2 (1721 posts) -

She would have had me fooled.

A German teenage boy who always wanted to be a girl underwent a sex-change operation last month, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper.
At age 16, Kim Petras -- born Tim Petras -- is believed to be the world's youngest transsexual. She began undergoing hormone therapy when she was 12, The Sun reported.

German teen Kim Petras, 16, is believed to be the world's youngest transsexual after undergoing a sex-change operation last month, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper. Petras, who has worked as a model and released a CD, is shown here in her bedroom in Hennef, Germany, in October.
(Note: Please disable your pop-up blocker)
Skip over this content

Petras said she had to wait until her 16th birthday for the operation to be legal.
"I was asked if I feel like a woman now, but the truth is I have always felt like a woman -- I just ended up in the wrong body," she told the newspaper.
"I can enjoy swimming, and bikinis, go in the changing rooms without a problem, everything has changed because of this operation. I just can't wait to put on my favorite bathing suit and go swimming like I've never done before."
Petras has worked as a model and released a CD.AOL News

http://news.aol.com/health/article/teen-sex-change-kim-petras/331320?icid=aimDBDL3_image-a

#2 Posted by 6_volts (5520 posts) -
Pickle surprise! :O
#3 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8978 posts) -
*throws up*
#4 Posted by LoG-Sacrament (20397 posts) -
well atleast he waited past those confusing years of puberty. oh, wait...
#5 Posted by -Twilight- (8931 posts) -
It's sad someone so young managed to find a better doctor than most Trannys I've seen. I would've never thought she was a man.
#6 Posted by Mudcake_Mad (505 posts) -
You can sort of realise the male features, but thats only because you mentioned it, probably would have had me fooled too :?
#7 Posted by DigitalExile (16046 posts) -
Is it wrong to say that "she" is kinda hot? >_>
#8 Posted by kingdre (9456 posts) -
Whoa. I never would've guessed.
#9 Posted by OrianaDorta (3114 posts) -
Just wow...
#10 Posted by Big_player (6187 posts) -
That is one shoulder I wouldn't touch.
#11 Posted by freshgman (12241 posts) -
i gotta watch out these days. man
#12 Posted by legend26 (16010 posts) -
i have no idea how to react to this :cry:
#13 Posted by SSWolfy88 (304 posts) -
I'm soo against this... :|
#14 Posted by GTA_dude (18358 posts) -
I really dont know what to think :? Is she cute? Or what? He? Huh? :? And I dont think these kind of derisions should be made so early in life
#15 Posted by sAndroid17 (8715 posts) -
Niice, wait... what! :o
#16 Posted by JC346 (4886 posts) -
Is it wrong to say that "she" is kinda hot? >_>DigitalExile
I would've had the same thought If I didn't know.
#17 Posted by Im_single (5134 posts) -

Me and a friend saw that, and we both kind of laughed uncomfortably, because we knew what we were both thinking after seeing the pictures. Then the guy behind us asked who the babe was, then we started to weep and cry knowing that next time we hit on a girl at the bar it may end up being a man.

DAMN YOU PLASTIC SURGERY...Damn you....Making each man more and more paranoid that their girlfriend might be a man.

#18 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -
OMG she hot seriously...
#19 Posted by EolGul2 (1721 posts) -
Pickle surprise! :O6_volts
No pickle. She had the operation.
#20 Posted by -Twilight- (8931 posts) -
Wait, is it still considered a hot girl thread if it's about a tranny?
#21 Posted by legend26 (16010 posts) -

i gotta watch out these days. man freshgman

it sure is

#22 Posted by DigitalExile (16046 posts) -
[QUOTE="DigitalExile"]Is it wrong to say that "she" is kinda hot? >_>JC346
I would've had the same thought If I didn't know.

Even after knowing you can't deny "she" is better looking than a hell of a lot of women. I'd rather go after that then most of the girls I have to look at. =/
#23 Posted by nVidiaGaMer (7793 posts) -
Thats the worst thing ever.
#24 Posted by mattykovax (22693 posts) -
Good for her. If it makes her happy and feel allright,without hurting anyone else,who am I to judge? the only issue would be youth,but at the same time she will probably be more self realized then Al now Alice going through the change at 38 years old. Gotta love science.
#26 Posted by Im_single (5134 posts) -

Good for her. If it makes her happy and feel allright,without hurting anyone else,who am I to judge? the only issue would be youth,but at the same time she will probably be more self realized then Al now Alice going through the change at 38 years old. Gotta love science.mattykovax

I'm not kidding when I say that there are men who would have to go through years of therapy if they found out the person they have been dating was once a man.

#27 Posted by DigitalExile (16046 posts) -

[QUOTE="DigitalExile"][QUOTE="JC346"] I would've had the same thought If I didn't know.nVidiaGaMer

Even after knowing you can't deny "she" is better looking than a hell of a lot of women. I'd rather go after that then most of the girls I have to look at. =/

Its still a he on the inside and he can't deny it.

Actually "she" said she was always a woman on the inside, hence the outside change. So if you're admitting she's now a she on the outside, then she's a she over, except with a fake fun hole.
#28 Posted by Rikardur (9290 posts) -
This worries me. :|
#29 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -
Oh yeah muy importante the only to tell if a girl is a boy is to see their ring finger is longer then their index finger.
#30 Posted by mrbojangles25 (38952 posts) -
If she were 18 I'd hit that. It'd be an interesting experience for me.
#31 Posted by msudude211 (44518 posts) -
This is really creepy. Especially because that looks nothing like a guy...
#32 Posted by jehuty12 (409 posts) -
Disgusting. I didn't want to read this thread, but I couldn't stop myself from clicking it.
#34 Posted by CreepingDeath_ (3342 posts) -
I don't know what to say :cry:
#35 Posted by Big_player (6187 posts) -
Oh yeah muy importante the only to tell if a girl is a boy is to see their ring finger is longer then their index finger.MgamerBD
I...I think I may be a girl then:|
#36 Posted by Darth-Caedus (20756 posts) -
Is it wrong to say that "she" is hotter then most natural females?
#37 Posted by supa_badman (16714 posts) -
would you have to be a flamboyant looking guy to look that attractive as a tranny? :?
#38 Posted by msudude211 (44518 posts) -
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]Oh yeah muy importante the only to tell if a girl is a boy is to see their ring finger is longer then their index finger.Big_player

Lol I guess I am too. What are you talking about Mgamer? :?
#39 Posted by jimmyjammer69 (12239 posts) -
Just seems too early in life to make such a serious and irreversible decision.
#40 Posted by Foxi911 (1676 posts) -
hmmm...so Can this "girl" have babies because if "she" cant "she" is not technically a girl :) pickle?
#41 Posted by OrianaDorta (3114 posts) -
I wonder how she/he will look when she/he gets older.
#42 Posted by AAllxxjjnn (19992 posts) -
I don't see the problem...
#43 Posted by zeldaluff (3387 posts) -

I really dont know what to think :? Is she cute? Or what? He? Huh? :? And I dont think these kind of derisions should be made so early in lifeGTA_dude

No kidding. I think someone here had a friend who liked boys, got a sex change operation, realized he liked girls and is now a lesbian.

I never would have thought that she ws a he. In this picture, she actually looks like a girl in my english class. :|

#44 Posted by irelevent (1499 posts) -

well she's more woman than man pretty much. Because she never was a "man". I'd hit it!

(JK)

#45 Posted by aliblabla2007 (16756 posts) -

Uhh... is there anyway to find out if one of your "candidates" is actually an "it"?

Also, "it" doesn't look anything like a "he".

#46 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -
[QUOTE="Big_player"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"]Oh yeah muy importante the only to tell if a girl is a boy is to see their ring finger is longer then their index finger.msudude211

Lol I guess I am too. What are you talking about Mgamer? :?

Wait maybe I said it wrong you are a boy if your index finger is shorter then your ring finger.
#47 Posted by Hoobinator (6899 posts) -

If she were 18 I'd hit that. It'd be an interesting experience for me.mrbojangles25

Dude...

#48 Posted by Dark_Knight6 (16619 posts) -
She's pretty cute, actually. Although, sixteen does seem a little young for this.
#49 Posted by GTA_dude (18358 posts) -

[QUOTE="GTA_dude"]I really dont know what to think :? Is she cute? Or what? He? Huh? :? And I dont think these kind of derisions should be made so early in lifezeldaluff

No kidding. I think someone here had a friend who liked boys, got a sex change operation, realized he liked girls and is now a lesbian.

I dont know whether or not to seriously use the term lesbian :? And how is all the plumbing? Like, does, she(?) have ovaries? Fallopian tubes? Uterus? The works? I'll laugh if 10 years down the road, She(?), gets a sex change again
#50 Posted by TwiztidJoker (836 posts) -
Is it wrong to say that "she" is kinda hot? >_>DigitalExile
I'd have flirted with her if I seen her somewhere. Then rip off those pants and faint, lol.